2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R3 M2 - Magik (Illyana Rasputin) vs. Mario

MATCH SCORE
Magik (Illyana Rasputin): 1
Mario: 3

Master Raven vs. Groh

MATCH SCORE
Master Raven: 2
Groh: 1

Ransik vs. Mirai Sentai Timeranger

MATCH SCORE
Ransik: 1
Mirai Sentai Timeranger: 2

Tournament - Steve Trevor vs. Peggy Carter

MATCH SCORE
Steve Trevor: 2
Peggy Carter: 4

Christie vs. Ivy

MATCH SCORE
Christie: 1
Ivy: 5

Cammy White vs. Leona Heidern

MATCH SCORE
Cammy White: 1
Leona Heidern: 2

Kula Diamond vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Kula Diamond: 2
Cassandra Alexander: 4

Tournament - Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) vs. Cerberus (Mass Effect)

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 8
Cerberus (Mass Effect): 0

Blue Mary vs. Mila (DOA)

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 3
Mila (DOA): 1

Tournament - Severus Snape vs. Wicked Witch of the West

MATCH SCORE
Severus Snape: 3
Wicked Witch of the West: 1

7:10 - Megamind vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Megamind: 8
David Xanatos: 2

7:10 - Destoroyah vs. Megas XLR

MATCH SCORE
Destoroyah: 8
Megas XLR: 6

7:10 - Isis (Catwoman's Pet) vs. Zwei (RWBY)

MATCH SCORE
Isis (Catwoman's Pet): 10
Zwei (RWBY): 5

7:10 - Damian Wayne vs. Molly Hayes

MATCH SCORE
Damian Wayne: 7
Molly Hayes: 3

7:10 - Hex Girls vs. Laurel & Hardy

MATCH SCORE
Hex Girls: 7
Laurel & Hardy: 3

7:10 - Puffy AmiYumi (Animated) vs. Scott Pilgrim

MATCH SCORE
Puffy AmiYumi (Animated): 7
Scott Pilgrim: 4

7:10 - Mecha Streisand vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Mecha Streisand: 2
Gipsy Danger: 7

7:10 - Biollante vs. Hedorah

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 5
Hedorah: 6

7:10 - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 7
Doctor Doom: 5

7:10 - Queen Barb vs. Pinkie Pie

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Pinkie Pie: 7

7:10 - The Invisible Woman vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 7
The Silver Surfer: 9

7:10 - Muttley vs. Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse)

MATCH SCORE
Muttley: 5
Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse): 6

7:10 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Hermione Granger

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 3
Hermione Granger: 11

7:10 - Arcade vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Arcade: 0
Mister Fantastic: 13

7:10 - Andrew Ender Wiggin vs. Arya Stark

MATCH SCORE
Andrew Ender Wiggin: 8
Arya Stark: 4

DarkLordBatman

Match 12072 Lobo vs. World War Hulk

Um...no, WWH is not the strongest, most durable Hulk incarnation ever been presented, sorry.

WWH is not the strongest, most durable Hulk incarnation ever been presented, sorry.

What is, in-cannon? Is it the Worldbreaker Hulk seen at the end of the World War Hulk comic? That's the strongest i remember seeing him in cannon Marvel comics...

I think Hulk was going all out and Sentry actually beat him.

Incorrect. I have the comic and sentry lost fair and square. the both used up all of their energy and reverted back to humans which Banner punched him and knocked him out. THEN turned right back into the Hulk with no bruises.

True, but they did both revert back to human form. They were both severely weakened by that fight.

yes but as i stated and as what happened was he changed BACK into the Hulk and started back at 100 percent

What is, in-cannon? Is it the Worldbreaker Hulk seen at the end of the World War Hulk comic? That's the strongest i remember seeing him in cannon Marvel comics...

That would be this guy.

warhulk1.jpg

Who the Hell is that gimp of a Hulk?

I'm almost 98% certain you pulled this straight out of your ass.

Too true. Admittedly I was thinking of Planet Hulk. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. Allow me to reanalyze... 

For Lobo to defeat WWH (a comic, not necessarily Hulk) Lobo would have to match or top Hulk's invasion, and the main man just doesn't have enough power or resources to trump the Inhumans, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the U.S Army, a demon-possessed Dr. Strange, the Sentry, and an experimental weaponry cocktail. Do you really think Lobo could do what Hulk did?

Let's take it from beginning to end, and let's spot Lobo infinite lives.

Lobo lands on the Moon-

Medusa: You come to the land of the Inhumans, girded for war and in need of a shower.

Lobo: Hey sweetheart, why don't you ditch tuning-fork brow and hang with the Main Man!

Medusa: Insolent fool! My husbands master blow can shatter your bones and his merest whis...

Lobo: Yeah, yeah whatever. Once I'm done fragging chatterbox here, none of you freaks will ever forget that is was Lobo that slam dunked this rock into a dust pile!

Blackbolt: Lobo who?

Lobo -1 life

Lobo warp zones past the Moon and to Stark Tower...

Lobo: Yoo-hoo! Anybody home?

Lobo knocks Stark Tower down. Hulkbuster Ironman has entered the battle.

Ironman: Usually you need an appointment, but given the circumstances I'm sure I can pencil you in.

Lobo: Sure thing boss! Here's my card.

Lobo draws his blaster - the Ironman suit registers the attack and unleashes a salvo at the bounty hunter leaving Lobo holding a destroyed gun and looking like Daffy Duck without his beak.

Lobo: You'll pay for that Hot-Rod!

Lobo closes in for alien fisticuffs and wrestles Ironman in the skies over Manhattan. Tony injects Lobo with strength depleting nano bots in the scuffle and tosses him to the Avengers B-Team waiting in the streets below. After Ms. Marvel, Spiderwoman, She-Hulk, Ares, Luke Cage, Wonderman, and Spiderman are done webbing, axing, and cosmic blasting Lobo, Ironman, no worse for wear joins the fray, and Lobo holds up a little sign that says 'Help'.  Without a pack of battle-hardened Warbound (as strong as the Hulk used to be) guarding his ass Lobo is quickly stuffed and mounted and becomes no more than another trophy to dust for Jarvis.

Lobo -1 life

Lobo warpzones away from the street and directly to the Baxter Building where...

Lobo: So where's this Reed Richards I keep hearing abo... oooohh...

Reed Richards (via voice controls of his trap): Lobo...

Lobo: Shiny ...

He reaches for the device errantly thinking someone has provided him with a golden space-harem.

ZAPPPP!

Lobo - 1 life.

-1 life

Back to the streets...

Ross: Those costumed clowns had their chance.

Lobo: Finally! Someone I can frag! Bring is on soldier boy I... huh?

Strange astral projects Lobo into his own headspace resembling the Mos Eisley cantina after the band just up and walked off stage.

Dr. Strange: There is no place for you here alien! 

Lobo: Is that a man-dress? Outta my way Gandalfina!

Strange: YOU CANNOT HARM ME HERE, BUFFOON!       I AM THE SORCEROR SUPREME. YOUR SNARKINESS MEANS NOTHING TO ME! 

Lobo: Too chicken to fight me eh?

Strange:  I don't have to fight you. I only need occupy your mind while the good general's men tear your body to shreds before napalming your remains. I'll wager right now you wished you had some experienced bodyguards to shield your body from the attack.

Lobo fires off a lexicon of alien curses that fade as he diminishes into nothing.

Lobo - 1 life

Warpzone MSG

Lobo has his bike thrown down in front of him.

Lobo: What!? Not you again!

Strange/Zom: KNEEL BEFORE ZOM!

THOOM!

Lobo: Is that all you... ugh.

Lobo -1 life

Still at MSG...

A wave of fire engulfs the Garden.

Lobo: Aww what now?

The freaking Sentry unleashes the power of a billion exploding suns into Lobo's crotch rendering the rest of Lobo's infinite lives not worth living.

As this happens Ironman requisitions a few war satellites and ices Lobo's extraterrestrial cake.

Excelsior and goodnight!

And if the above scenario doesn't seal Hulk's victory forget not Hulk's simple mantra. The madder he gets, the stronger he gets and the Hulk is the strongest there is.

How you like them ass-apples?

Wisecracker, your material is great. But you're ignoring a bunch of stuff.

"Blackbolt: Lobo who?

Lobo -1 life"

There's nothing stopping Lobo from regenerating and sucker-punching BB. Like Hulk did.

"Tony injects Lobo with strength depleting nano bots in the scuffle"

Which are duds. Like with Hulk.

"After Ms. Marvel, Spiderwoman, She-Hulk, Ares, Luke Cage, Wonderman, and Spiderman are done webbing, axing, and cosmic blasting Lobo,"

Unless you give Lobo a team of sidekicks, this isn't a fair comparison, as Hulk never had to take on these guys at once.

"Strange: I don't have to fight you. I only need occupy your mind while the good general's men tear your body to shreds before napalming your remains. I'll wager right now you wished you had some experienced bodyguards to shield your body from the attack.

Lobo fires off a lexicon of alien curses that fade as he diminishes into nothing."

Again, not a fair comparison if Lobo doesn't have help. Although Strange would have a better shot here than he did against Hulk, since Lobo won't be able to sucker Strange in and crush his hands.

"Strange/Zom: KNEEL BEFORE ZOM!

THOOM!

Lobo: Is that all you... ugh."

Inconclusive; Strange had the upper hand until almost accidentally killing a bunch of civilians, which distracted and demoralized him for yet ANOTHER Hulk sucker-punch. If it were Lobo, it would have been much worse, since the civilians would actually be dead w/o Hulk to save them. God only knows what would've happened then, but if would've been awful for somebody.

"The freaking Sentry unleashes the power of a million exploding suns into Lobo's crotch rendering the rest of Lobo's infinite lives not worth living."

*sigh* His junk regenerates just as well as the rest of him does; I'm not bringing that up to be pedantic, you're just getting mean now.

"And if the above scenario doesn't seal Hulk's victory forget not Hulk's simple mantra. The madder he gets, the stronger he gets"

World War Hulk is just about Hulk's pinnacle of rage. In the WWH storyline, the only time you actually see him getting even angrier is when 1) one of his exilers/wifekillers drives him to the edge of unconsciousness and he dreams of her, 2) when a bitter old foe paralyzes and mocks him, questioning his right to ever be happy, or to live at all, and 3) when he finds out he's been duped all along. IOW, Hulk's not getting madder unless Lobo finds some way to get REALLY personal.

But anyway. Let it be known that I'm not saying Lobo necessarily wins. WWH is terrifying. I'm just saying that these arguments don't facilitate that conclusion.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

F No set up = F

F

F

F

F

F No set-up. I gave you four days to see if you would put something down, but...

SCORE

Lobo: 12

World War Hulk: 38

FPA: 0.5