2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R3 M2 - Magik (Illyana Rasputin) vs. Mario

MATCH SCORE
Magik (Illyana Rasputin): 1
Mario: 3

Master Raven vs. Groh

MATCH SCORE
Master Raven: 2
Groh: 1

Ransik vs. Mirai Sentai Timeranger

MATCH SCORE
Ransik: 1
Mirai Sentai Timeranger: 2

Tournament - Steve Trevor vs. Peggy Carter

MATCH SCORE
Steve Trevor: 2
Peggy Carter: 4

Christie vs. Ivy

MATCH SCORE
Christie: 1
Ivy: 5

Cammy White vs. Leona Heidern

MATCH SCORE
Cammy White: 1
Leona Heidern: 2

Kula Diamond vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Kula Diamond: 2
Cassandra Alexander: 4

Tournament - Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn) vs. Cerberus (Mass Effect)

MATCH SCORE
Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn): 8
Cerberus (Mass Effect): 0

Blue Mary vs. Mila (DOA)

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 3
Mila (DOA): 1

Tournament - Severus Snape vs. Wicked Witch of the West

MATCH SCORE
Severus Snape: 3
Wicked Witch of the West: 1

7:10 - Megamind vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Megamind: 8
David Xanatos: 2

7:10 - Destoroyah vs. Megas XLR

MATCH SCORE
Destoroyah: 8
Megas XLR: 6

7:10 - Isis (Catwoman's Pet) vs. Zwei (RWBY)

MATCH SCORE
Isis (Catwoman's Pet): 10
Zwei (RWBY): 5

7:10 - Damian Wayne vs. Molly Hayes

MATCH SCORE
Damian Wayne: 7
Molly Hayes: 3

7:10 - Hex Girls vs. Laurel & Hardy

MATCH SCORE
Hex Girls: 7
Laurel & Hardy: 3

7:10 - Puffy AmiYumi (Animated) vs. Scott Pilgrim

MATCH SCORE
Puffy AmiYumi (Animated): 7
Scott Pilgrim: 4

7:10 - Mecha Streisand vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Mecha Streisand: 2
Gipsy Danger: 7

7:10 - Biollante vs. Hedorah

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 5
Hedorah: 6

7:10 - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 7
Doctor Doom: 5

7:10 - Queen Barb vs. Pinkie Pie

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Pinkie Pie: 7

7:10 - The Invisible Woman vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 7
The Silver Surfer: 9

7:10 - Muttley vs. Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse)

MATCH SCORE
Muttley: 5
Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse): 6

7:10 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Hermione Granger

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 3
Hermione Granger: 11

7:10 - Arcade vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Arcade: 0
Mister Fantastic: 13

7:10 - Andrew Ender Wiggin vs. Arya Stark

MATCH SCORE
Andrew Ender Wiggin: 8
Arya Stark: 4

DarkLordBatman

Match 12072 Lobo vs. World War Hulk

Depends what Lobo. There's a huge discrepancy between his strength levels. They range from superman level to barely-above-human level. If this is the Superman level one we're talking about, he wins.

i don't think it matters wwhulk was already as strong as lobo atleast and add in his strength increase he knocks lobo out quickly.

Hardly, at his strongest(the one that beat Superman), Lobo is considerably stronger than WWH. And durable enough to take anything WWH dishes out with no real problem.

Also depends what kind of healing factor he's got, i think.

Hardly, at his strongest(the one that beat Superman), Lobo is considerably stronger than WWH. And durable enough to take anything WWH dishes out with no real problem.

LObo is no where close to WWH in power. Lobo doesnt causually blow up planets with a punch or tear apart reality with his bare hands, Hulk does (WWH at his most powerful seen so far) so get off the bs DC fanboy. Here is an idea how about you buy Heart of the Monster and educate yourself. Lobo is mush and only saved by his ability not t odie. He cant even harm WWH who used only a small fraction of his true power to beat a fully confident amped up Sentry.

I think Hulk was going all out and Sentry actually beat him.

"Lobo doesnt causually blow up planets with a punch"

Not true. How about you read some actual comics with Lobo, so you actually know what you're talking about :)

"Here is an idea how about you buy Heart of the Monster and educate yourself."

I've already read HotM,

"Lobo is mush and only saved by his ability not t odie."

Once again, not true. His durability is higher than Hulk's, his combat skills are considerably better than Hulk's, he is considerably faster than Hulk, his intelligence is considerably higher, and his strength is definitely enough to stand up to Hulk, even during HotM(the weaker versions of Hulk wouldn't stand a chance to begin with).

"He cant even harm WWH who used only a small fraction of his true power to beat a fully confident amped up Sentry."

Being able to beat Sentry, says next to nothing about his durability. He can take blunt force punishment, but that's hardly the only thing Lobo brings to the table.

Bottom Line: Lobo is more intelligent, faster, a better fighter, he heals faster, and he's definitely strong enough to go toe to toe with Hulk. Even if Hulk is stronger, Lobo still has the advantage in the fight.

i am not sure lobo is smarter if he is he sure don't show it like wolverine knowing everty fighting style known to man but hardly ever using it name one time other then the whole blowing up his home planet as a child thing that he ever appeared to be smart i have well over 50 lobo issues and in everyone of them he acts like a cross between wolverine and johny brovo i like both those chericters but neither of them are going to out smart bruce.

WWH doesn't exactly show genius level intellect either, so that's not a problem.

Most of the time, Lobo doesn't come up against anyone that can even challenge him, so he has no reason to use his intellect. Against Hulk, he would need to do so. And he does have super-human intellect(in elementary school he bio-engineered a virus that killed the entire population of his home planet, with the exception of himself and 1 other czarnian).

Guess no one else is going to point this out, so...

Welcome to electricferret, DarkLordBatman. Hope you enjoy your stay. When making an official match here, on the CBUB Battles Pages, one is expected to make a good, detailed story for its matchup. If one just wants to make a matchup just to see who would win, that matchup should really be made in the CBUB Rumbles Forum instead, either in the forum directly or through the "Rumble" option in the personal Control Panel.

The good news is that a match can be edited at any time, so you still have time to put a story up in time for your match to earn decent grades.

"Lobo doesnt causually blow up planets with a punch"

Not true. How about you read some actual comics with Lobo, so you actually know what you're talking about

"Here is an idea how about you buy Heart of the Monster and educate yourself."

I've already read HotM,

"Lobo is mush and only saved by his ability not t odie."

Once again, not true. His durability is higher than Hulk's, his combat skills are considerably better than Hulk's, he is considerably faster than Hulk, his intelligence is considerably higher, and his strength is definitely enough to stand up to Hulk, even during HotM(the weaker versions of Hulk wouldn't stand a chance to begin with).

"He cant even harm WWH who used only a small fraction of his true power to beat a fully confident amped up Sentry."

Being able to beat Sentry, says next to nothing about his durability. He can take blunt force punishment, but that's hardly the only thing Lobo brings to the table.

Bottom Line: Lobo is more intelligent, faster, a better fighter, he heals faster, and he's definitely strong enough to go toe to toe with Hulk. Even if Hulk is stronger, Lobo still has the advantage in the fight.

sorry but Lobo is not even close to "True" WWH in power. this is not even debateable. Hulk did not only blow up a planet with said one shot other planets futher away in the system began to break apart from the shock wave. Lobo has nothing on that. He gets stomped BUT Lobo cant die so take it what it is worth. Also Hulk from Pak's last run is all immortal and previously showed immunity to magic on a Doc Strange level and other crap. Point is Lob ogets his ass kicked, Pak over powered Hulk but also is the best Hulk writer ever.

i liked peter david's hulk better but i think most incarnations of hulk beats most incarnations of lobo .

and lobo is not that fast he is superfast but not to fast for hulk to hit him if he can hit thor surfer and sentry then hulk can hit lobo.

i liked peter david's hulk better but i think most incarnations of hulk beats most incarnations of lobo .

and lobo is not that fast he is superfast but not to fast for hulk to hit him if he can hit thor surfer and sentry then hulk can hit lobo.

exactly if he can handle the speed of Surfer Gladiator and Sentry he ca n handle Lobo.also I dont think people realize that in the last few pages of HotM when Hulk grew 300 ft tall and absorbed the power ft the worlds gamma weapons that that is likely the most powerful Hulk. Super charged 300ft tall.

Pak is FAR from the best Hulk writer ever. He doesn't even make top 3.

• Like 1

Peter David and Bill Mantio comes to mind, both Hulk writers that are leagues better than Pak.

The tale of WWH is essentially a what if Jesus and Conan had been the same guy, with a few social and religious debates worked into the subtext. Hulk is treated with gravitas.

Lobo by contrast is an intergalactic punch line. Try it! Any joke could have Lobo as the answer. Why did the Thanagarian cross the road? Lobo. How many Manhunters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Lobo.

Hulk smashes Lobo into a paperweight for his desk as king of Sakaar, and space-Gene Simmons regrets ever taking a wrong turn at Albequerque by way of the great portal.

Peter David's Hulk run is so far superior to Pak its not even funny.

Whats true WWH power? I didn't seen anything from WWH in the comics that makes him completely superior to Lobo and makes this a stomp match.

The tale of WWH is essentially a what if Jesus and Conan had been the same guy, with a few social and religious debates worked into the subtext. Hulk is treated with gravitas.

I'm almost 98% certain you pulled this straight out of your ass. Enslaving Earth's heroes and shattering planets with his fists is Jesus-like how? He's about as interesting a character as Conan is, so I'll give you that.

Guest hastur

He can regenerate completely from just a single drop of blood.

I think WWH regenerates faster, though, IIRC. Just not as completely.

Lobo can go toe to toe with Superman.

but didn't WWH defeat all the Avengers?

A lot of World War Hulk matches popping up lately...

Guest Jack Hammer

I'd have to go with WWH on this. From an overall perspective in terms of powers, WWH is pretty much the ultimate incarnation of the Hulk. His strength, his stamina, his durability & his healing factor all work at levels beyond that of any other personality/incarnation of the character thus far. He's taken on pretty much all the Avengers, all the X-Men, defeated Dr. Strange after Strange had been possessed by a near omnipotent demon/god, etc. As far as his fight with the Sentry goes, they were pretty evenly matched in terms of overall raw power. They both reverted to their alter egos, exhausted, with Banner having enough juice left in the tank to knock Reynolds out before morphing back into the Hulk a few minutes later seemingly none the worse for wear. This Hulk is also one that has a pretty good set of combat skills. He actually does use his mind in some of his fights and honed his skills to solid levels during the Planet Hulk storyline. During Hulk's battle against the X-Men, he and Wolverine eventually got into it and Hulk realized that just slugging it out with Wolverine as they always did wasn't going to get him anywhere because of Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and healing factor. Hulk was able to grab him and punch him repeatedly upside his head, causing his brain to bounce around inside of his skull. He wasn't damaging the bones, but the repeated impacts were turning his brain into pudding, taking him out of the fight for a while until the damage could be healed. I'm not completely sure about this, but I think WWH is basically a combination of the Banner & Hulk personalities. They've always been..well at odds with each other, for lack of a better word, but the two personalities decided to coexist with each other and the result was this new Hulk that was larger & more powerful than any other version before.

As far as Lobo goes, he's just someone that's been used so inconsistently over the course of his existence. His powers fluccuate so wildly and his personality at times is so cooky that I've always had trouble taking him seriously. Some writers will portray him as this near invincible badass while others turn him into a walking punchline. Some have him on a similar strength level as Superman while others seem to have him as being barely stronger than a normal human. To me, Lobo is little more than an extremely over the top parody and amalgam of Wolverine and The Punisher.

I see Lobo getting his shots in definitely and delivering some severe damage to WWH but I just think WWH's rage will enhance his powers to a level that Lobo just won't be able to withstand. It might be nearly impossible to kill Lobo, but WWH doesn't have to kill him. He just has to beat him so badly that he's simply no longer able to continue the fight, which is what I'd say would happen.