The Dragonborn vs. Sauron

MATCH SCORE
The Dragonborn: 3
Sauron: 6

Rolento F. Schugerg vs. Bayman

MATCH SCORE
Rolento F. Schugerg: 4
Bayman: 1

"The neck. There's some exposed wiring on the neck," I replied as I work on the engine's computer system, trying to override it while simultaneously shooting Chinese. We didn't have much time left...

The robot actually dropped to one knee. It then attempted to smash Ruinus with a hammer fist, while simultaneously blasting Merlin with its eye beams.

Alright, time to do some damage. I easily located the exposed wiring, as red and blue cables stuck out.

"Get the neck!" I yelled over the radio. Carefully aiming, I aim right underneath Liberty Prime's neck. Seeing that my strategy of sneaking around worked, I got a perfect angle to shoot, as I was effectively out of current line of fire.

Yusef was up in the air. He throws yet another pulse grenade at Liberty Prime. "YAHAHAHAHAHAH!" He was laughing maniacally as he was falling. The only hope is if he lands safely. He attempted to land safely, if not have someone catch him.

Roxy quickly realizes that she has Her Gui's full attention, she is fine with that, even as the bullets impact her helmet. She sees focuses on the incoming fist and moves to duck it when a kick to the knee furthers her descent to one knee. From her position her gripping hand loosens but she quickly re grabs for his wrist while also grabbing for the wrist with her other arm to keep him right where he was. She tried again to crush down with both hands, ifshe had her way hei gui would never hold a sniper rifle correctly again.

Rosy had the same idea as Roxy. "Crap is right" And then Hei Gui appeared before her, she was going to react, but Roxy beat her to the punch. She saw her have a small exchange with the Chinese super solider, diverging his attention to him. She acted quickly, attempting to cartwheel on top of him, grab him by the neck with her thighs and throw him over with a backflip.

Hei Gui slammed his foot into Roxy's chest, and simultaneously backflipped off of her chest while wresting his wrists from her grip [[sTR 7 with minor power armor strength upgrade > STR 4 with large power armor strength upgrade]]. Even those Rose was faster than Hei Gui, the unexpected maneuver put him at an awkward angle to Rose, so that her move could not be completed and she was face to face with Hei Gui in midair at an awkward angle. Hei Gui lashed out with a left jab with his Saturnite fist while they were both in midair.

Rose was at the apex of her jump when she met Hei Gui face to face. She sees the fist coming and she attempts to push it to the side as she wraps around the same arm, swinging her legs forwards and upwards to try to pull off a Hurricana.

While Rose was wrapping around his arm, Hei Gui simply brought it down to meet his knee, with Rose in the middle, following up quickly by a punch downward to her solar plexus, slamming Rose to the ground. The strike would leave her breathless as Hei Gui touched down.

Roxy takes a second to recover from the solar plexus kick. Seeing him land on Rose flared some kind of protective instinct in Roxy, cause she was damn pissed. She draws her scoped .44 right as he settles in the landing before firing two qquick shots right at the base of his neck(from behind). If that was stunning enough or at the very least he didnt pull any wuxia shit she would come in to stab low, right at a groin/leg joint with her combat knife.

OOC: I probably should have made it clear that he's facing you.

Hei Gui felt a charge as the Turbo activated. He saw Roxy draw her scoped pistol, saw her aim it in slow motion, as he pulled out his Officer's sword in real time. And held it in front of her barrel. The first shot was sliced in two by the blade of the sword. The second shot, which wasn't in line due to the recoil from the first, hit Hei Gui in the chest. Ironically, Roxy's less than perfect aim ensured the bullet hit, albeit not quite where she wanted. Recovering from the blow, he saw Roxy go in low for his thighs with a knife. He parried the stab by twisting his hips so the armor on his right shin deflected Roxy's stab. While her momentum kept her going, He would strike downwards at Roxy with the hilt of his sword.

Pizza was having a hell of a day, eve as the giant machine's fists missed crushing him like the small ant he was, the fists were sending shockwaves through the air as they collided with the ground which promptly hit him. He felt as if his teeth would fall out of his mouth they were rattling so much.

Still, on the upside, it look like they had an actual target, and Pizza brought Rita up and started firing at the giant's neck, hoping to put down the machine before the Chinese army proper figured out what was going on.

Rose took a second to catch her breath after the hit she took. She was getting kinda peeved. Did that bastard just interupted me in the middle of signature? Oh hell no! Luckily, Roxy and Hei Gui started exchanging again on top of her. So to help her sister in arms, Rose, spun her feet in a attempt to trip up the Chinese assassin. Even if she missed, she used the momentum to pick her self off the floor with a backwards roll, while taking out her combat shotgun. She then aimed at Hei Gui, and waited for a clear shot to happen quickly, so she can fire off as many shots as she can into the feminist bastard.

Roxy takes the strike at the top of the head by trying to barrel roll out of Hei gui's range and rose's aim to giver her a clear shot to fire. She would try to land on her feet and once more tag the chinese assassinw ith some .44 slugs to the face as Rose opened fire.

As soon as Roxy's out of the way, Hei Gui combat rolls sideways to avoid Rose's spin, pulling out his signature rifle at the same time. He ends up in a prone stance, and shoots Rose's gun out of her hand first, then hits Roxy square in the chest, disrupting her aim. Due to his increased distance and lower profile resulting from his roll, he takes little damage from Rose's shotgun pellets, or Roxy's bullets.

The shots hit a exposed wire on Liberty Prime, causing his eyebeams to run amok [[everyone with a Luck less that 6 are hit with the very powerful beams]].

Meanwhile, the ship rapidly approaches the cliff overlooking the blue ocean. All of a sudden, the whine of the damaged engines cease, but the huge carrier still has it's enormous momentum carrying it towards the cliff...

The brakes are hit just as the ship begins to tip over the edge of the cliff, thanks to Maxwell in the engine room. The inertia from the stop, combined with the fact that the entire ship is now 45 degrees over the cliff, the tail end in the air, and the front looking down toward the blue depths, flings everything forward. Liberty Prime get's flung, rolling head over heels across the flight deck, crushing the entrance into the carrier. It grabs on to the front edge of the deck with it's right arm, legs wavering over the edge.

Hei Gui gets flipped, grabbing on to something on the flight deck, but now all the airplanes were rolling down the flight deck, straight for Omega Squad and Hei Gui. Hei Gui runs, and sideflips over a rolling airplane. He then takes out a concussive grenade, and throws it at the next plane rolling towards him, the force flips the plane even higher. The plane sails through the air over the heads of Omega Squad, landing on Liberty Prime.

Liberty Prime loses his grip, and falls to the rocks below with the plane, landing with an audible crash. "CORE FAILURE. INITIATING EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN PROTOCOL. I DIE. SO THAT. DEMOCRACY... MAY... LIVE. BETTER... DEAD.... THAN RED..." With that, Liberty Prime's nuclear core overloads, detonating his entire payload of mininukes. The immense shockwave knocks the ship down from its precarious ledge, and it falls toward the ocean.

OOC: I'll wait for you guys to do a "catchup post" to this point in time, before I continue.

Yusef was laughing maniacally as he was hit. Despite his power armor, he took an immense amount of damage. As he landed onto the ground, his maniacal laughter was starting to die down, with his maniacal laugher lasting a noticeable amount of time. Though he attempted to hold onto something, he was still in a predicament. He collapsed and grumbled, "Sanity...is a one trick pony." Whether his power armor would give up on him, he does try to get back up before everyone else recovers.

Yusef still scans for enemies, trying to ready himself. He was holding on, yet scanning.

Roxy grits as Hei Gui starts jumping away. No way was she planning on letting him get away. She tries to fire some potshots in an attempt to get him

"Get back here you son of a-" she begins to taunt when the liberty prime's eye beam drills her in the back. She drops and takes a second to catch her breath, son of a bitch, that things still moving?, she groans while trying to collect herself. When the ship starts to fall over the edge her adrenaline begins pumping. "Rose we gotta get off this thing!" she calls while trying to find something to grab onto. She was a bit too dazed to find the rest of the group, bad news for sure.

Shit.

The eye beams hit me full-force, sending me teetering towards the edge of the carrier. I still felt little pain, and thanked God for the pain-killers I had taken earlier. I managed to land with my back against a wall. and peek over. Seeing Liberty Prime I smiled.

Picking up my Assault Rifle, I aim at his hand. I shoot off the last remaining grenade that I had (The one that was inside the grenade launcher attachment.)

Rose flinches as her combat shotgun get's shot out of her hand. "Really?! Out of my hands!?" She exclaims, quickly taking out her .233 Pistol side-arm, to try to get a bead on him. She fires three shots, but they all went wild as the ship tilted at an angle. Which consequently, made the laser beam miss her and hit Roxy instead. She then started to slide across the surface. She started to try to grip anything to impede her motion, but everything was falling much faster then her. She then ended up passing Roxy as she heard her call out.

"Too late for that!" She yelled, throwing out a hand for Roxy.

• Like 1

OOC: All right, that's 4 people. This is the last update taking place in 2077. Welcome to the Wasteland people.

Sometimes, hard decisions have to be made. I stand in front of the "superweapon", a small device about as big as a PDA. I've discerned from it's programming that it's function is to call down, in layman's terms, a freeze ray. Really a set of superlasers collapsing molecules down to an Einstein-Bose Condensate, but now wasn't the time to get technical. I felt the huge jolt as the ship hit the water. Now or never. If he didn't do it, Omega Squad was dead. Done for. Sometimes, hard decisions have to be made. For the ones you love. I override the security code, and activate the beacon.

In space, several cloaked Chinese satellites activate, and move to form a circle. They fire lasers to the center of the circle, creating a ball of energy, and from this ball, a huge while beam erupts. From the ground, it seems like a strike from God, fighting Chinese and American alike pause for the brilliant beam of energy that appeared.

A couple of things flash before my eyes. My father. My sister. My work. My team. And then everything goes white.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn, someone turn off the f*cking light, I'm tryin' ta sleep," I groaned. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. So I opened my eyes. I see a blazing sun overhead, a deep blue cloudless sky. I lay there for a while, before my memory comes back in a huge flood. The ship, the superweapon, Anchorage. God knows how long I had been frozen. The armor was useless, crushed from weight, and being encased in ice. The power cell was still functional, it had been designed to last for ten thousand years, but nothing else was. Even I wouldn't be able to fix this piece of shit, every single circuit was corroded, every servomotor was destroyed. It's probably thanks to it that I was alive right now though, the durable armor protected the wearer. But now it was just dead weight. With a grunt, I manage to manipulate some circuits in my gauntlets to allow a small leak of the microfusion cell. The armor gave a pop and a hiss, and disengaged. I got up after a few tries. I flexed my muscles, despite being extremely sore and cramped, everything seemed to be working okay. I survey my environment- nothing but cracked, orange, hard sand. Well, looking closer, there was a gray blot on the horizon. Before heading there to figure of out where, and when, I was, I would need to find my squad first. They had to be somewhere around here.

"OMEGA SQUAD! OMEGA SQUAD,WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

[[Level up. See Planning Board for details.]]

Before the ice hit Roxy heard Rose's cry of shock. She reaches out for her hand but she never figures out if she actually grabbed ahold of her in time as the superweapon fired. Everything went blank that second. When she awoke she was too out of it to realize the landscape had changed dramatically. She was too worried. She was somehow alive, but Rose was the first thing in her mind, she was falling. The next thought was the rest of the team that was outside, odds were they had even less time to act. Especially Franks, there was no way he could escape from inside the behemoth of a ship she thought. Her muscles slowly return under her control as she moans in disorientation.

"Rose?" she grunts aloud, moving her hand a bit. The segments in that armor almost break off, it gives her a shock, but not as much as when she realizes she's half-buried in sand. She then hears Franks' voice. "Boss? This hell?" she groans as her attempts to move almost shake off the armor pieces on her. She remains flat on her back as the rest of her memory comes back. The sound of a madman almost seems to reinforce her idea, though she had yet to reaize it was just Yusef on one of his episodes.

I grinned as I could see the Robot's hand explode. I yell as I lose my grip and fall along side Liberty Prime. I gasp when I look up and see the bright lights in the skies. I had no idea what was going on. Slowly I began to recall some memories. Of my parents...of my childhood..Then a bright flash and it's over.

What's happening? Did we win? What was that light? I recall what happened during right before the light...We were losing...I shot the grenade, Liberty Prime fell..Explosion...Liberty fell...Explosion..Explosion...Explosion...Am I dead? Is this heaven? Did we win?

"Uh..." I moan, as I wake up. Slowly I look around, all I see is desert...Where am I? My armor is done. Still bearing the scars and blows of our own invention. Slowly I manage to charge my suit up enough to take it off. I sat up, but my muscles were sore. Hearing, and recognizing, the laughing of Yusef. I stand up and limp towards the group.

"Uuuh..." I manage to groan, as my throat was dry, after who knows how long, of not drinking.

Rose missed Roxy by the tips of her fingers before everything went white, then black, then red. The sun was baking her face, which she didn't like very much. She let out a low moan as she strained to move her arm to block the sun from her eyes. She was still barely awake, until the sound of a familiar voice called out to her.

"Roxy?!" She snapped her body upwards, looking around her immediate vicinity for her comrade. Her body then responded to the quick reaction with a sharp pain. "Ow..." She started rubbing her arm, not really noticing that the armor was chafing off. Rose then slowly started to stand up, trying to shake off the feeling of unused muscles. She ends up finding someone flat on their back, but the glare of the sun was making it difficult to actually see.

"Roxy? Is that you?" She calls out as she kneels next to the body. She then starts hearing the others. The laughing, the yelling and the moaning, which wasn't really helping with her constitution right now.

Roxy grunts in pain as she hears Rose. Her spirits were lifted a bit, if she and Franks were ok then maybe....they werent dead. At the very least they were together. The hud was gone and the lens was cracked, but she could plainly see Rose looking down on her.

"Damn right it is." she says in something close to a cheery tone. "You ok?" she asks more concerned for her team than herself.

I hear voices not too far away. I slowly trod myself over and find 2 females. One lying on the floor, one with her armor half off.

Looking them up and down I realize they are part of the Omega team.

"Are you ok?" I slowly ask, while coughing.