Shao Kahn vs. Darth Vader

MATCH SCORE
Shao Kahn: 5
Darth Vader: 3

Nick Fury vs. Lt. Aldo "The Apache" Raine

MATCH SCORE
Nick Fury: 5
Lt. Aldo "The Apache" Raine: 2

Shit, the Stimpak missed, I felt stupid as the Stimpak just plopped on the floor. Well that was a waste...I glanced around real fast, and started to formulate a plan to take down my own Robot. I look up, and feel an impact against my chest. Falling down, I knew that I was hit, there's a sniper out there .somewhere...I quickly injected myself with some Med-X, the less pain I felt the better. Looking down at my chest I could see it wasn't that bad, thank god for this armor. Staying low, I shot off 1 grenade, aimed at Liberty Prime's legs.

I scrambled for another Stimpak, and tossed it at Roxy.

"CATCH!" Hopefully this one won't go to waste.

Roxy attempts call Franks back but she can't followup on it.

"No, you stupid suit." she grunts before seeing that the libery prime was looming over them. "Guys, plan?!" she calls, her voice cracking from actually being fairly frightened at not being able to move away. THe foot comes dangerously close as her suit comes back online and she does her best to distance herself from the metal monster.

"ROXY CATCH!" she hears, her movement's a bit slow but she does catch the stimpak. "Got it....any plans to take this thing down?' she grunts, trying to move to the beasst's left flank.

OOC: If you don't specify which kind of grenade it is, I have to assume it's a frag.

Merlin's grenade missed it's mark by a bit. Some shrapnel made it's way to Liberty Prime, but little damage was incurred.

Meanwhile, the high of the Med-X makes it's way to Merlin's mind. He would feel giddy and slightly dazed, but [[his damage resistance would go up a full 25%]].

Liberty Prime's head swivels to the right, blasting it's eye beams at Pizza and Yusef.

Roxy's movement takes her closer to Hei Gui, who was taking cover behind a flipped Chinese jet about 20 feet away. Hei Gui slips his rifle out of cover, and shoots Roxy, solidly in the back, the bullet giving a solid clang.

I feel...I feel...Good..I slowly draw my Assault Rifle (M-16) and take aim.

Knowing where the weak parts are I began to aim for the part between the elbow and forearm, where the "Tendons" would be on a regular person.

My aim was bad, and the shaking did not make it better, but keep calm I tell myself. I aim slightly above his arm and began to take shots.

The few bullets that did hit did little to no damage to the robot, but it did call attention to Merlin. The robot swung his arm, attempting to swat Merlin away.

Roxy grunts. Just great, another bomb nut, she grunts as she feels a bullet drill into her back. She falls face forward from the shock of it, She takes a second to figure out what the hell happened to her before rolling onto her back, shotgun up to try and see who in the hell shot her.

"Son of a bitch.' she grunts.

Pizza's armor rebooted itself, the servos inside disengaging from their locked position. The giant robot had turned on them, and frankly, they were outgunned. The giant beams from it's eye tore up great gouges of earth as Pizza scrambled for any type of cover.

"Why don't we just run into the Carrier!" He called out through his radio, not realizing it had been fried by the EMP of the prior nuclear initiation. Once static filled his ears on the receiving end he switched to the normal voice box found on the helmet as he remembered Yusef being nearby. He scrambled around as he tried to get a visual on Yusef.

"Yusef! You still alive?"

OOC: Ruinus, the radios aren't working. EMP from the nuke. You can try yelling, everyone is roughly around eachother. Also, the robot just shot at you with his eye beams.

Hei Gui had already disappeared behind the overturned aircraft, so Roxy couldn't see him. He smirked, but he stopped when a Vertibird got a lock on him. "Shit," he muttered, as he backflipped over the overturned jet just as the Vertibird started pounding where he was a second ago with Gatling lasers. He landed in a crouch, in full view of Roxy. Hearing her say 'son of a bitch', he turns to Roxy, "They let women fight in the American military?" He scoffs, "no wonder you Americans will lose the war. You're too soft."

I ran through all the possibilities in my head as I ran through the exploding corridors and shafts of the failing ship towards the engine room. What would happen if I failed? What kind of superweapon is this? Is is more deadly than a nuke? The possibilities steeled my mind. There was no option for failure. And even if Omega Squad goes down today, they're taking that goddamn superweapon with it. I wonder what's going on with Liberty Prime on the flight deck, but thinking about that endangers my mission. Everyone is expendable. Focus. Pure focus. Superweapon. Off. Here we go.

Just as Yusef frantically attempted to evade, he had an idea. "I'm going to need big booms," Yusef thought in his head. He thought of blowing the robot and Hei Gui to bits. "My explosives won't do alone. I'm gonna need to jury-rig all this." Yusef attempted to stay low to avoid Hei Gui and not blow cover. Something was needed to take down both Hei Gui, who he tried to warn Max and others, and the giant robot, which Yusef would have attempted to blow up in the first place, had it not belonged to the Americans. He attempted to come up with a solution (IE a method) to blow up Hei Gui AND Liberty Prime.

Roxy quickly glances around, looking for Hei gui. Seeing him practically jump into her line of sight, she sits up to ready her shotgun and aim. She heard his comments quite clearly too.

Soft?! Oh he's dead, goes through her now-furious thought process. She hardly lets him finish his sexist comment before giving a "soft" reply in the form of firing two quick shots from the semi-auto shotgun. One right at the center of mass and she let recoil aimt he barrel up to fire at his head/neck area. If that at least gave him something to think about, she would try to get right to her feet and start closing the distance, weapon still trained on him if she could manage it.

Yusef was not smart enough [[intelligence of 4]] to come up with a solution.

Hei Gui tensed up as the two shots hit him, although his neck was spared, since he covered it with his shoulder. He retaliated, by throwing a throwing knife, the knife slicing down the barrel of the shotgun, splitting it in half. "Do you know who I am?! I am Hei Gui. Your government has put a bounty of 36 million on my head, more money than you will see in a lifetime. Now, you are about to see why." Just then, the Vertibird, came back, reopening with it's gatling lasers.

Hei Gui tossed an armed pulse grenade towards Roxy in an effort to keep her occupied, as he pulled out his rifle, and sniped the pilot straight between the eyes. The Vertibird crash landed on the flight deck, pieces of its helicopter blade striking the deck and flying off at deadly speeds towards Hei Gui, Roxy, and Rose.

Hei Gui, deftly weaved through the debris, catching one piece of the blade in-between his palms.

Shit shit shit shiiiiit, I thought as Liberty Prime's arm rammed into my left side. I was sent flying, although i felt some pain i knew I was bad. I crash into a wall, where I manage to regain composure...Ok..bigger explosions. I look around..everyone is fighting seperatly..only me and Yusef are fighting L.P (Liberty Prime) bigger explosions...Something exploded...I quickly took off my ammo belt, which contained 6 frag granades. I ran straight towards Prime and, taking off all the pins, chuck it at him.

Liberty Prime shoots 4 of the grenades with his eye beams as they leave Merlin's hands, throwing Merlin backwards with the concussive force. Merlin's erratic aim ensures that two grenades land at least somewhere close to Liberty Prime. They explode, but they cause little damage, although a slight strain could be heard, indicating that the robot wasn't invincible, just really damn tough. The robot would then attempt to grab Yusef.

"Yusef! Merlin!" Pizza screamed over his voicebox, "Why don't we aim for the leg?" he yelled at the top of his voice, hoping to catch their attention before popping up out of his meager cover and sending a spray of fire into the giant robots right leg, hoping to hit its "knee".

Why did they make this thing so damn tough to beat? I wondered...If I get back alive I'm going to complain about this...

Pizza's cry brought my mind back to the fight. Explosion that I make are too small...We need to lure this thing into a trap... While Pizza began to aim at L.P's leg joint, I dashed away. Searching through the dead bodies, I looked for grenades, or any type of explosives. Hopefully I'll get lucky.

Roxy hears the tearing of metal when she sees the shotgun is compromised. She grumbles something about the chinese doing soem crazy shit with knives before she ducks the incoming pulse grenade before attempting to slide forward out of whatever blast radius it has. When the whirlibird explodes, she rolls onto her back before covering up to try and protect the soft areas of the armor. She didn't seem to care much about if she got hit badly or not as she realized her LMG was was nearby, she rolls for it before finally answering Hei Gui's boast.

"I don't give a shit who you are or how much you're worth, I'm Roxane Remington and I've trained since day one to kill f*cks like you with my bare hands." she say, not planning on letting the chinese succeed and get to the states, her family, before pulling the trigger and firing a long burst at Hei Gui as he's busy surviving shrapnel. "Rememebr that name, it'll be the last thing on your mind." she grunts before trying to pin him down with machine gun fire.

Rose saw the high-flying commie bastard, and she was slightly impressed. Though, he lacked a certain grace that she did, which boosted her self-confidence as she cartwheeled, corkscrewed, and finally dolphin dived through the sharpnel. Where she landed prone, both smgs out on full auto right at him. Though, she didn't want to ruin Roxy's moment in the limelight, she only snickered at the thought of it as she squeezed both triggers.

Yusef taunted the robot as he evaded and threw whatever explosives he could muster as he ran from the hand. "Grab my grenades." He threw one for the robot as a distraction as he regrouped with Pizza. "Medic, with me!"

He attempted to muster two more men to blow up the bot.

Unfortunately, Merlin was quite unlucky, and did not find any grenades. Yusef's frag grenades and Pizza's laser fire slowed the robot's advance considerably, before it modulated more patriotic propaganda and proceeded to blast Yusef with it's deadly eye beams.

Hei Gui combat rolled to the right to avoid fire, although quite a few rounds slammed into his armor (and if you could see his face underneath the armor, he cringed), and activated his armor's stealth field, in conjuction with a stealth boy and a Smoke grenade, making him all but invisible. This also saved him from further Vertibird support, as they had to be pulled to engage other targets. But they left a gift for Omega Squad, two Deathclaws airdropped next to Roxy and Rose, landing with a hard thud. They immediately sniffed the air, and began combing for Hei Gui. But even the Deathclaw's highly enhanced senses had trouble finding Hei Gui in the smoke. The Deathclaws tentatively ventured into the smoke field.

A few seconds later, multiple slashes and roaring could be heard from within the dense smoke field, followed by two Deathclaw heads, rolling out from the smoke. In a matter of seconds, Hei Gui had decapitated two of the most deadly creatures in existence. And now the assassin appeared in front of Rose, seemingly materializing out of thin air with a Saturnite fist on his right hand, and a pistol on his left. He launched a right jab at Rose with the fist, simultaneously shooting Roxy with his pistol.

Yusef attempted to avoid the eye beams from Liberty Prime. The frantic madman attempted to use a pulse grenade against the bot to slow it down. "Pizza, you got this?"

He was halfway done with his grenades.

Roxy grunts as Hei Gui plays the hiding game. She readies her weapon to open fire when the death claws come in. She regroups with Rose as they sneak in, she was worried about her Roxy felt like hell after not taking a breather who knew how she was feeling. The curdling noise of the death claw's heads rolling ellicted a "crap" from Roxy. Another psychotic super soldier. She keeps an eye out for him when Hei Gui's chinese pistol discharges at her chest.

Son of a bitch thinks he can get this close to me? She grunts as she feels the shots, but her arm shoots out on instict. She aims to grab the bastard's gun arm at the wrist and if that worked she would grip as strong as the suit could tighten with intent to crush the man's hand(at the very least get him to drop the pistol) and drop her LMG to yank him away from Rose with intent to drop him to the floor right onto his face.

OOC: Basic diagram of her move

Yusef was not able to dodge the beams, and was hit with the full power. Yusef was thrown into a jet, the aircraft crumpling under the force. The Pulse grenade was extremely effective as the EMP locked up the robot's joints for a brief second, overloading some circuits. The robot reboots, and comes back with a, "COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE. DIE RED SCUM." as he chucks two Mini-nukes in the space between Pizza, Yusef, and Merlin. the result was damage to all of them, but not as much as if the robot had thrown the mini-nukes straight at the power armor units.

Hei Gui would simultaneously fire his pistol at Roxy's helmet, kick hard at Roxy's knees with his left leg, and twist launch a left hook to Roxy's head with the saturnite fist, and rotate his wrist and pull in a coordinated effort to get free of Roxy's grip before she could really start crushing in one fluid motion.

By this point. I had figured a radio workaround, using frequencies not damaged by the EMP. I manage to establish a link to the comms in my squad's helmet, while simultaneously gunning down Chinese soliders from behind cover in the engine room of the carrier. "So, how's everything going up there?" I asked, trying to sound lighthearted.

"Bad" Is the only thing I managed to say as I was blasted away by the mini-nuke blasted me into the nearest wall...Again.

I was in bad shape, the best thing for me to do now was the unplug some wires.. Looking at L.P I got an idea.

Hoping the radios still worked, I called out to Franks.

"Franks! Any idea of where this things circuits are? After all, we sort of helped design it."

"*vulgarity* I got this!" Pizza yells over the roar of the nuclear detonations that buffeted him around, his body aching all over while silently praying that the suit's radiation shielding would hold out. "Pulse grenade ain't working too much!" he yelled towards Yusef, "You got more?" He coughed as he stood up, Rita rising up as he began to try to shoot the robot's legs out. "Can you detonate its nuke payload?"