MATCH SCORE
Black Canary: 6
Vicious: 1

Dirty Harry vs. Mike Ehrmantraut vs. Anton Chigurgh

MATCH SCORE
Dirty Harry: 3
Mike Ehrmantraut: 2
Anton Chigurgh: 2

Pizza was a bit baffled by the appearance of the giant green men, whatever it was that had happened had evidentally caused some more changes to the Good Ol' US of A, but that was something to ponder later as he saw Yusef motion for him to back him up. Pizza sighed and looked at the weapon he'd been given, he wasn't really well trained with ballistic weapons but he'd try. "You know what Yusef? I think this is crazy, and crazy is your area of experience. I mean it probably can't be worse can it?" he yelled out as he took aim at one of the large green creatures and fired.

A few plasma bolts hit Yusef, and he gets sent flying into Pizza, disrupting his aim. The insane man takes aim and fires two shotgun blasts at the duo, ripping away tiny pieces of armor.

Godammit!, Roxy yells in her head as she finds out the hard way that Super mutants are hard to kill. She sees him starting to try and ram into the wall. Roxy tries to flip over the head so she wouldnt be crushed between mutant and wall. If she held on right she would try to slit the monster's throat and jam the blade into iuts eye as it tried to kill Rose.

Roxy leapt on the mutant's shoulders, but couldn't pry the knife from the mutant's neck, it was lodged in extremely tough muscle. All of a sudden, the man in the heavy power armor bullrushed the super mutant, knocking him on the ground. Taking advantage of this distraction, I ran over to Roxy and Rose, shooting along the way. I knelt down beside them, aiming and firing. "Fancy meeting you here." Just then, the man in the power armor lifts the super mutant over his head, and rips him in half. The man with in the power armor turns his attention to me.

"Now would be a good time to get up." I mention to Roxy and Rose.

Yusef told Pizza of the problem. "I need your gun." The man shooting at the pair needs to be put down. Unless Pizza has stew for brains, it was obvious that the problem lies in the man shooting at them. Once a head shot was achieved, the two can steal the weapons.

Pizza nodded, realising that Yusef had more experience with the weapon than he did, "Kill that *vulgarity*er," he said as he handed over the weapon, "Then you can get those plasma burns checked at." he muttered as he crouched, slightly wondering if Yusef's madness was seeping over to him.

I just handed over my gun in a gun fight. he mused darkly.

The man, realizing that Pizza was now the unarmed one, turned his plasma weapon over to Pizza, and fired.

Yusef shot the man, aiming with the same strategy for the super mutant. This time, a fleshy human should go down easier. Pizza became a distraction as Yusef now fired on the man. He was going for the chest and head. Yusef laughed maniacally and Pizza should realize that insanity is contagious. Pizza didn't help him with the mutant and this is the chance.

Yusef was shooting to kill the man quickly.

Pizza saw a man take aim at him out of the corner of his eye and jumped to move out of the path of fire, hoping to use his training in energy weapons to gauge the probable spread on the weapon.

Roxy leapt on the mutant's shoulders, but couldn't pry the knife from the mutant's neck, it was lodged in extremely tough muscle. All of a sudden, the man in the heavy power armor bullrushed the super mutant, knocking him on the ground. Taking advantage of this distraction, I ran over to Roxy and Rose, shooting along the way. I knelt down beside them, aiming and firing. "Fancy meeting you here." Just then, the man in the power armor lifts the super mutant over his head, and rips him in half. The man with in the power armor turns his attention to me.

"Now would be a good time to get up." I mention to Roxy and Rose.

Roxy silently sits up before checking on Rose. Like a mother, Roxy pats down Rose to make sure she isn't hurt. Only then does she turns to franks next, only to give a stoic nod and check him for any loose weapons he wouldn't mind parting with. She was really hoping to have kept the knife.

"Any idea where we should be going?" she almost snarls with an icy tone in her voice, trying to ignore any injuries she might've sustained. She could worry about that later, she hoped.

She nods as she tries to stand-up, still kinda woozy from almost being ripped in half herself. "I'm fine, definitely better then that super mutant...Is that big guy, friendly?" She asks, pointing at the power-armored guy.

The big guy raises his grenade launcher at me, Roxy, and Rose. "Apparently not," I replied. All of a sudden, Marcus, the super mutant leader, crashes through the wall behind us, bellowing. He levels his gatling laser, and Rosy, Rose, and I find ourselves trapped in between a lot of firepower. I slide out of the way just before they start going HAM on eachother, grenades and streams of laser fire destroying the cavern walls and already unstable ceiling. A mutant lost balance as part of the ceiling collapsed on his head, allowing me to overpower him with my laser rifle. "Roxy, grab his hunting rifle! Rose, grab his ripper!"

For the most part, Pizza dodges the bolts, the relatively low speed helped. However, he was hit by one bolt, and glanced by another. Yusef made a mistake going for the knees. The man fell to a knelt, but wasn't dead. He lit Yusef up with his shotgun, and Yusef got a chalk-full of buckshot in the chest, with some grazing his face. He was knocked out. The man, still not going down due to the psycho and Med-X, started firing both his shotgun and plasma weapon at the still weapon-less Pizza.

Roxy quickly follows Franks to not get blown to pieces, making sure Rose was along for the ride. Upon getting ordered to grabt he rifle, she hardly let him take a breath to order Rose. She may not like him for the moment, but she could take a suggestion just fine. She practically sprinted towards the body of the mutant. She would very gladly take what she could get and a rifle was up her alley. She dives near the corpse, intending to use it as cover if need be, before depriving the mutant of it's rifle.

"Thanks." she coldly quips as she does so. If she got it quickly, she'd quickly do a magazine check to see how many rounds she'd have to work with. If given the extra few seconds she'd happily see how many spare cartridges the mutant had brought to the fight. Her allies having seen what she tried with a combat knife, it was plain she was going to go on the offensive regardless of what she came away with, it was up to lady luck to see if she'd be properly armed when she did it.

Rose quickly gets the hell out of dodge with company, for the very obvious reason of what would've happened if they stayed there any longer. Surprisingly she was a little winded, but, nothing like a good order from your CO to give you that second wind. She follows swiftly behind Roxy, diving as her sister of war had done.

She made sure to keep her head down as she went for the Ripper on the mutants person. "This is a bit of an overkill, ain't it?!" She exclaims, gripping the thing.

Roxy had about 40 rounds over two magazines.

Marcus runs out of rounds at the same time as the man in power armor, and they both toss their respective weapons aside and meet in an earthshaking blow. The man in power armor throws Marcus straight at Rose. Reacting quickly, I stream laser fire towards the man in power armor. "Rose, hang in there!"

Meanwhile. Roxy would find the flagbearer of the human force levelling a 10mm pistol at her. And firing.

Character_dude.jpg

Is everyone here trying to kill me? Tell em oone thing they're certainly pissing me off!

That was the basic thought process she had as she caught a glimpse of the flagbearer taking aim on her, she did her best to quickly dive to the floor to make ehrself a hard target to reacquire. If that worked and she wans't too banged up Roxy would immediately fire the chambered round from her rifle with intent to take the flagbearer's head off.

Rose get's confused as to why a sudden shadow appeared over her position she then hears frank shout out her name. "Wha--" Her eyes grow wide in shock as the Super Mutant was flunged at her. She quickly dives out of the way, cursing as she rolled into cover. She then frantically looks for a ranged weapon, as she did so, she noticed Roxy and her predicament. She bit her lip, she knows she can handle herself, but, these mutants are f'ing tough

Pizza began a mantra of curses under his breath as he saw his friend knocked out, he scrambled around for cover and tried to find something, anything, that could be used to help him and Yusef out of this situation.

The flagbearer quickly holstered his pistol and deflected the round with his staff. He then took his pistol and attached it onto the end of his staff and twirled it around. I saw it, and I couldn't believe it until I saw the blue tanks hanging on his back. Turbo. It had to be, it explained his reflexes. He was using his face mask to breathe it in. "Roxy, go for the mask!" I yelled.

I turn to the right to see Pizza in a bad situation. He was getting lit the F up. If I didn't do something, he was in danger of dying. "Pizza! CATCH!" I yelled, throwing him my laser rifle. It only had about 5 shots left.

Rose couldn't find a ranged weapon, but she did find a combat knife at her foot. She successfully avoided Marcus. Marcus, yelling in rage swung a right hook towards her face. The man in the power armor was stalled by my laser fire, but now he was pissed off. He ran at me, I, being more agile by a hair than he was, managed to roll to the side and avoid him. "I'm TIRED OF NOT HAVING WEAPONS!" I yelled. All of a sudden, a man/thing walked up under the light with a 9mm SMG and fired a hail of bullets at the man in power armor. The man in power armor charged for a full body tackle in response.

"Damn, that is one ugly dude." I remarked. "Kind of looks like a damn deathclaw."

A moaning could be heard from the vat of FEV. A morphing disgusting mass fell out of the top and plopped on the ground. It wreaked of carnage. The green blob soon grew and grew. and became more defined until:

Super_mutant.JPG

It was huge, 10 feet tall. And it let out a moan of intense sadness and pain. "Holy shit. Merlin?" I said, my voice wavering.

"Hijo de-" Pizza muttered, immensely glad to see his team mates again, he eagerly swipped the gun out of the air and continued to move about in cover. "This better count," he said as he read the battery readout on the rifle. He popped up out of cover when he heard a gap in the firing, hopefully the crazed psycho was reloading that shotgun of his or preoccuppied with something else to shoot. He braced the gun against himself, laser weapons didn't have recoil to speak of but any extra stabilization he could get to make him aim true was important. He decided to fire off three shots at center mass. This wasn't the time to dick around with headshots.

His eyes narrowed as the man charged at him. Slinging his gun over his right shoulder, he removed the bandages around his hands exposing the razor sharp claws on the 'huge' hands. Bracing himself, he would have put his hands together as he was tackled to try to bring them down on the man's back.

Looks like Pizza's luck finally came out for him, the assailant was fending off a super mutant when Pizza popped up. At this range, the shots had a close grouping, the first two shots melted through the armor, and the third hit solid flesh. The person glowed intense red for a moment, and then disintegrated into ash.

The claws pierced the armor a little, but since the tackle took the breathe out of him, he couldn't put enough piercing force into the claws to go through flesh. The tackle's momentum carried him into the cavern wall, hard, as the entire, already weakened, ceiling shook and weakened further...

the man in the power armor attempted to follow up with a series of wild haymakers into the deathclaw-man's face.

Roxy was trying to find a good shot as the man twirled around like an asshole. She was about to fire at his center of mass when she heard the shout.

"Shootin the mask then." she mutters to herself before realigning the sights. This guy was fast, so she made sure to compensate with volume. Hands on the tigger and chamber, she fires off as many shots as she can manage at the sped up assailant, hoping one round would connect where it should've. If that worked, she'd try to coup de grace the man and move in to assist Rose.

A shot glanced off of the side of the mask with a sharp CRACK! and blue pressurized gas started to leak out of the mask. The flagbearer attached his 10 mm pistol on to one end of the staff, and a blade extracted from the other end. The man swung and knocked Roxy's weapon out of her hand, but didn't follow up. He stood there, blade end pointing at Roxy. "You're good. Skilled in the ways of old world combat. But it's clear I have a decisive advantage. You know in your heart there's no way to beat me. The only way... is to accept the devil."

The man takes out a canister of turbo and rolls it toward Roxy. "Are you willing? The risk of addiction? The intense pain of withdrawal? A man does whatever he has to to survive. Now I walk the Earth in constant torment, fed to a constant supply of turbo, lest the intense pain of withdrawal overcome my body. So take the first step to true suffering."