Ted Mosby vs. Lucifer

MATCH SCORE
Ted Mosby: 1
Lucifer: 5

Boba Fett vs. Road Runner

MATCH SCORE
Boba Fett: 2
Road Runner: 8

Mysteries Inc. vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)

MATCH SCORE
Mysteries Inc.: 13
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action): 1

IKA

DBZ feats! For those unaware.

One she's not real, and two meant that people put her on a pedestal to begin with. Sure she might be written where she can contend with Supes, but really she wouldn't be able to, if it wasn't plot induced or was her own series.

In her own series, she has regularly gone up against beings that are just as powerful as Superman(and some even more powerful, like Ares).

That's only good since it's we own series, like Wolverine was beating people that normally he wouldn't be able to. Its a fundamental rule that if you have your own series you will be amped up.

Ares in DC is not that powerful by the way.

Oh and you still havemt responded to my video that I posted showing Goku and Vegeta reading Buu's mind to see what his deal was.

Anime version has proof where you said it did not

That's only good since it's we own series, like Wolverine was beating people that normally he wouldn't be able to. Its a fundamental rule that if you have your own series you will be amped up.

Ares in DC is not that powerful by the way.

Oh and you still havemt responded to my video that I posted showing Goku and Vegeta reading Buu's mind to see what his deal was.

Anime version has proof where you said it did not

I find it highly amusing that you keep posting various comments, which show that you have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about

Actually I have some idea, ares is powerful but not Superman powerful. Or else I'm sure he would be talked about more right??

Actually I have some idea, ares is powerful but not Superman powerful. Or else I'm sure he would be talked about more right??

What does that have to do with anything? Blue Marvel could take on Superman, and he is rarely mentioned on this site.

Pymp, you are trying to defend DBZ, but when you post lies and false claims, it totally takes away any credibility to any of your posts.

and you just keep digging the hole deeper, I'm highly amused :)

Please keep on showing your ignorance about DC, I'm sure there are other than me who also finds this entertaining.

• Like 1

Ignorance? Haha first I don't give two poops about DC, and so you are telling me that Ares is more powerful than Superman, please show me as It was once said that the burden of proof lies on you making the claim.

If you want my proof, I will gladly find you instances that Superman is more powerful

Ignorance? Haha first I don't give two poops about DC

Which explains your lack of knowledge about it.

By the Hayes my post of Dragon ball thus far are accurate.

What I am saying is, when you make false claims about DC how can people take you seriously? That in turn takes away credibility of DBZ, so really you are shooting yourself in the foot.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Also Ares in DC is one bat-shit insane Entity. He makes Marvel's Ares look like a frickin Kitten.

And half the stuff you say doesn't really carry any weight, as others have repeatedly said, despite all your denial. The cold, hard truth sucks.

Oh Em Gee, I'm Badgering/Trolling. *Disappears Once More*

Hahaha oh no whatever should I do????

How about I shrug it off and truck on?

Reading of Ares for DC (even though that has nothing to do with this tread)

He hasn't done anything that Superman couldnt do! He isn't even stronger than Hercules.

Anyway I'm pretty on par with what I write about DBZ, if you think I'm just writing bogus, can't help you out there buddies

Oh and another cool fact about DBZ which is counted as a feat, piccolo can hear most things in the galaxy. Lol

Reading of Ares for DC (even though that has nothing to do with this tread)

He hasn't done anything that Superman couldnt do! He isn't even stronger than Hercules.

And where exactly are you reading about him, since from what I know, he's quite a bit more powerful than Superman.

Piccolo can hear most things in the galaxy? Really? DBZ galaxies must be extremely small.

Well Superman doesn't have Powers that Ares has, but Ares, speed and Strength are not as great. He only has secondary powers that outdue Superman. Given enough time and Sun Dips, Ares would lose

Also in the show piccolo was stated as being able to hear galaxies away. I put an Lol to signify that it was a joke, but that said nonetheless

If your refering to that it indeed was a joke and nothing more.

And you still haven't answered the question, it's amazing how much dodging the question you're capable of doing.

I'll ask again.

where are you finding his powers?

Don't have your panties in a bunch, I looked at 6 different sources:

Wikipedia, to get a basic knowledge of him

Also the DC wiki

What I could on the website at dccomics.com

And a few other links.

There's an edit button, you know.

I did edit that...

Side note:

An always underrated feat is that goku and all SJ, increase their power after every battle, so If they fought anyone more powerful and survive they would then be much more powerful than before. So in reality Goku was only that powerful by fighting more powerful people. So fighting Superman r anyone would increase their powers to their levels (well just Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta) all the rest would still be too weak.

Err...no. They increase their power levels every time they manage to come back from getting pummeled to the brink of death, not after every random battle they participate in.