Ted Mosby vs. Lucifer

MATCH SCORE
Ted Mosby: 1
Lucifer: 5

Boba Fett vs. Road Runner

MATCH SCORE
Boba Fett: 2
Road Runner: 8

Mysteries Inc. vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)

MATCH SCORE
Mysteries Inc.: 13
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action): 1

IKA

DBZ feats! For those unaware.

Thanks for clearing that up. How about when Piccolo is training and lifts a huge pyramid up, canon?

If it happens in the original Dragon Ball, it could be entirely canon. However, I'm not aware of such an instance happening in DBZ. Again, my knowledge is limited, however.

In which saga did this transpire?

EDIT:

Oh and even I know that bullets aren't Wonder Woman's kryptonite. It's just that she isn't that powerful to begin with and people wank her all day

Hard to do, considering she has no unit.

Thanks for the reply! The part where I am talking about is when Piccolo is training for Radditz or the part could be right after training for Vegeta and Nappa, before they arrive to Earth.

Somewhere in that realm.

I simply meant that people over estimate WW's abilities :)

Exactly which part, is "overestimating WW's abilities" ?

Her ability to take punches powerful enough to destroy planets? That's simply a fact.

Her ability to move(combat speed) faster than light? Again, simply a fact.

Her strength? She was able to move 1/3 of the earth's weight. Nothing overestimated there.

So, I'm curious about where exactly she's being overestimated.

Thanks for the reply! The part where I am talking about is when Piccolo is training for Radditz or the part could be right after training for Vegeta and Nappa, before they arrive to Earth.

Somewhere in that realm.

I simply meant that people over estimate WW's abilities

I assume you mean training to fight Raditz after Raditz landed on Earth and had already kicked his little green tuchis all over the place?

IIRC, no training ever took place. Piccolo went straight to Goku and offered to help him kill Raditz.

As for Vegeta and Nappa, I think most of the manga focused on Gohan at this point, and I don't ever remember there being a scene in which Piccolo lifts a pyramid. It's quite possibly filler.

More than likely, it was during their training for Vegeta and Nappa's arrival. The show starts with Raditz arriving, so there wasn't any time to train beforehand.

I might have time to look for it and if I do I will post it here.

Lastly Wonder Woman is written so badly it makes me look like an award winning novelist.

Overestimating her abilities means that:

Example, if WW can get killed by little weak bullets (mind you she has to block it even if they are 9mm bullets (hence why DC is for little kids more so than Marvel or DBZ)) then how does a Ftl punch not? I mean you all know why bullets pierce, it's due to the point of the bullet and the velocity. So technically a punch going Ftl is just as piercing as anything if not more. Since it would take a lot more force to pierce an object

In example a canon ball going Ftl would police more than what a bullet would pierce going however fast a bullet goes

Pymp your knowledge is best for DBZ it seems. As far as DC you clearly don't read the comics so please don't speak about them being crap. Gail Simon and George Perez wrote excellent runs on Wonder Woman. They are excellent writers.

Well actually the only thing I know about dbz is the anime and games plus movies. About marvel I read over 300 of them and own about that many, dc you are right I don't know and have read only the real mainstream ones like kingdom come and a few others mostly just watched the cartoons and stuff. (my typos are awful I know)

I wont say crap because I like them too, but just not my cup of tea, I would say

My apologies for that comment :)

Exactly which part, is "overestimating WW's abilities" ?

Her ability to take punches powerful enough to destroy planets? That's simply a fact.

she has taken punches from people that can shatter planets, but not a punch that has shattered a planet for one

Her ability to move(combat speed) faster than light? Again, simply a fact.

Again she might be able to if she just flew, but combs speed I would need you to show me proof where it is stating that she is going Ftl not just her seen flying and you assuming it is. Burden of proof is on you

Her strength? She was able to move 1/3 of the earth's weight. Nothing overestimated there.

Again was able to is different than being able to, I'm sure she can't do that and again will need a current feat of her doing it currently. Of not then you cannot use that old feat of hers as it probably doesnt apply anymore. Oh and I sent you a link that shows Goku and Vegeta using telepathy and not just min control, the anime version is canon if we are using the anime ad not the manga. (like you can use pre crisis Supes and also current Supes)

So, I'm curious about where exactly she's being overestimated.

Goku still can't beat Superman.

Wanda Maximoff: "No more Saiyans!"

*Poof*

"she has taken punches from people that can shatter planets, but not a punch that has shattered a planet for one"

She has fought Superman when both of them were tricked(through the use of illusions and mental suggestion) to believing that the other was a monster similar to Doomsday. Neither of them were holding back at the time.

"Again she might be able to if she just flew, but combs speed I would need you to show me proof where it is stating that she is going Ftl not just her seen flying and you assuming it is. Burden of proof is on you"

1944850-untitled_super.jpg

A few other speed feats:

2011702-wonder_woman_vs_symboite_spider_man_16535.jpg

2056121-l_bc616d849d714320ac3d07293c66b79d.jpg

2056122-l_1110e3a7d09a4839b3d9f9687cbae0ce.jpg

"Again was able to is different than being able to, I

She performed the feat of pulling 1/3 of the weight of the earth Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint. And since the Pre-Flashpoint version if the one that is generally used, that feat is still valid.

"Oh and I sent you a link that shows Goku and Vegeta using telepathy and not just min control, the anime version is canon if we are using the anime ad not the manga."

No, you sent me a pm that simply said

And proof that they all have telepathy that can read minds, do mind control, use telekinesis and fight in the astral plane( this one was addressed earlier)

No links, no nothing, just that text.

That said, if this is supposed to be a DBZ feats thread, then why aren't the DBZ fans actually posting some of the high-end DBZ feats.

Like Gotenks circling the planet several times in a few seconds. Which is the best speed feat from DBZ.

Wanda Maximoff: "No more Saiyans!"

*Poof*

What did you do?! The plan was to change my avatar, and say you failed. But now, IT WON'T CHANGE!!!

What did you do?! The plan was to change my avatar, and say you failed. But now, IT WON'T CHANGE!!!

Sorry, breh. One Sec.

Franklin Richards: "The likeness of Saiyans now exist." *Snaps fingers*

*Poof*

Should be good now, Rob.

DARXETH!!!

And no, I'm still seeing the ruthless assassin for Chronos.

DARXETH!!!

Yes? :]

Franklin's power may take awhile to override the initial Saiyan banishment. Be patient.

• Like 1

Franklin's power may take awhile to override the initial Saiyan banishment. Be patient.

:lol:

Actually "it's magic, it doesn't need to make sense" is not valid but only you trying to explain it without explaining it. It makes no sense since half of comics are crap and not worth debating over. DC especially, like some people saying that Deathstroke has FTL reflexes even though that's not possible since he himself is not anywhere near that speed

But if you pull that card, then about Broly only destroying the galaxy one planet at a time or solar system at a time would signify that he is millions of years old for him to be able to take out even 1/99th of a galaxy.

Oh and even I know that bullets aren't Wonder Woman's kryptonite. It's just that she isn't that powerful to begin with and people wank her all day

People wank Wonder Woman?

…

Ok, how do I get in on this?

• Like 1

One she's not real, and two meant that people put her on a pedestal to begin with. Sure she might be written where she can contend with Supes, but really she wouldn't be able to, if it wasn't plot induced or was her own series.