Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

treacherous

Fallen Academy (An FPL RP): The Sign Ups

Alternative ending if Trace was secretly the mole and had to listen to Knox

clint-eastwood-chair-rnc-2012.jpg

P.S. Glad I got to kill them peoples, that detective bonus paid off and Pagan actually has some character development to deal with. Maybe if I hadn't made the pockets then Trace, Reaper and I would be the only streets standing. But then she wouldn't have saved her cat, and it wouldn't be as much fun to be evil without an evil cat to stroke dramatically.

Okay, I may have to play out this impromptu fight that just took place after the final results. I knew it was coming. Everybody run while the brothers kill one another.

Y'all didn't think we were like, working together and watching out for each other's backs like a couple of laaaaaaame-o good guys didja?

Didn't get a chance to use this in the RP proper, so I'll post this here, an excerpt on what we were planning behind the scenes as soon as we saw the "pockets of calm air":

You know why Ramirez was grinning? Because he was about to teach Pagan another lesson. If you're going to be evil, be evil ALL THE WAY.

By NOT attacking the prone Ricther, and in fact, leaving a pocket of calm air around him (Deo's words yo), that's a mistake on Pagan's part that Ramirez would like to exploit. Because you know who put Ricther in a coma? That's right, Apollo. Which means Apollo is basically right next to Ricther. And Ramirez was already near Ricther and Apollo when he pulled out his surprise attack on the hut. Which means...

All the brothers have to do to avoid Pagan's attack is to take a few steps onto Ricther's prone body and they'll benefit from the "pocket of calm air" around him. (I'll even throw in a force field, to further justify this action)

Which means everyone else (except Icarus and Sprinkles) are gonna be affected, except the brothers. Who will then leisurely, and VISUALLY, murder Ricther. Ramirez is going to psychically severe all of Ricther's tendons and arteries while physically he's going to gnaw on the flesh on Rict's chest with the intent of eating his heart and lungs out (since no one bothered to try and figure out the true nature of Ramirez' powers, he's pretending to do physical damage.)

Apollo's attack will likely involve laying eggs all over Ricther (because that's what wasps do).

And at the end of everything, Ramirez is going to accuse Pagan of being the reason why Ricther died pointlessly.

"You wanted to take a shot at us? Fine! But you see what happens when you try to spare the weak and the infirm? In the end, he's still dead and you didn't lay a single scratch on us. Let this be a lesson to all of you. If you're going to cross the line, cross it with both feet. Holding back is the path to failure."

Edit: By the way, while Ramirez promised not to attack. He said nothing of Apollo. So fyi, chances were, if Knox hadn't stopped things, Icarus and Sprinkles would have been next, courtesy of Apollo. Oh, and Ramirez is a LIAR. He would have broke the promise not to attack anyway. So yeah... chances were, everybody was gonna die. And then the brothers would start killing each other...

EVERYBODY DIES! Yay!

Darn Knox being a party pooper.

Skipped to the inevitable end. Here's the FPL version picture of the character. Though incomplete, yeah, he's gonna be Cosmic, assuming I ever get access to Cosmic.

demondosazsized.jpg

Ramirez and Apollo are DEAD. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

So wait, what was the superspecialmagic addition to the giant hut*vulgarity*er rock throw

He used TK to lift and throw the rock. Hence the comic book physics rather than real physics of the act. Although that was a rather obscure/subtle hint that Ramirez is a ranged TK/psychic. Was thinking Deo or others would point stuff out, especially once Treach outright went "Chelsea's real powers are still unknown". But no one had any interest in that, so yeah, him being a mentalist never came up.

Skipped to the inevitable end. Here's the FPL version picture of the character. Though incomplete, yeah, he's gonna be Cosmic, assuming I ever get access to Cosmic.

demondosazsized.jpg

Ramirez and Apollo are DEAD. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

Seems to me that you are right up to bat on that. That'll be nice to have both new characters come from this RP.

Richter needs a Fallen makeover as a D.E.M.O.N. agent. They (the Fallen) are resourceful. They can put him back together, but it won't be pretty (IE: Dosaz Brothers).

I could probably put Richter back together. As for Chelsea, I have to admit that's a badass picture. I assumed the TK thing was supposed to be a secret so I kept it to myself.

I could probably put Richter back together.

Hmm, Pagan a necromancer? Richter is pretty F'd up. If he lives, he's going to be a messed up dude.

Is the gang ready for another round a go go? You guys gotta mission.

So yeah whatever...

Image+%3D+sweep-under-rug+6.jpg

RP begins Friday.

On an unrelated note, all my global have and will probably forever be disabled. That should make it a little easier in the database for everybody.