Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

treacherous

Fallen Academy (An FPL RP): The Sign Ups

Great, are we all done with the sidetrack now? HWFM's post! So everybody can wait on an update like Darkender so correctly said.

Maybe if you start on the math for the other guys, by the time he posts you'll be ready to start the hut stuff and won't have to rework anything.

Pocket means pocket. Short of cuddling Richter to death, you ain't gettin in son.

Edit- Also he would have to walk through the storm in the first place just to get to Richter

Heh actually air pocket means a downward air current that causes aircraft turbulence, but it was your word. I'm going to allow it. Let's see what happens.

Sidenote: This RP has gone crazy. Threedark and Update are sick. Heh.

Apollo KOed Ricther, meaning he's pretty much right next to Ricther. Ramirez who's always been near Apollo, was also moving ever closer toward their confrontation when he made the sudden switch to attacking the hut. Meaning he's really not all that far from them. Unless this storm just instantly encased the entire island in ice, Ramirez should have a reasonable window of opportunity to close the distance to Ricther.

And while my interpretation of "pocket of air" is a comfortable area of calm, even if we take Deo's interp of it, the description is that Ramirez is straddling Ricther and he's putting his face/teeth all over Ricther. In other words, yeah, he's pretty much cuddling him. And Apollo is all insects.

Sidenote: This RP has gone crazy. Threedark and Update are sick. Heh.

The thing is that we're not really trying to "win" the game so much as have fun and be bastards because we're bored.

I'm liking how Ramirez is turning out though, might make him a member of DEMON if I ever reach cosmic.

I am totalling up Deo's attack and let's just say it is devastating. He's making you Dosaz look like choir boys. This will change the entire game.

Well, well, well... unexpectingly, Deo's attack did more than I expected. You were a bunch of tough nuts to crack, but I think we did it. Go here. No spoilers, but the RP is not over. I will start two new threads.

1. The team will pick a name.

2. The team will go on it's first mission in a new RP. The team will face some very powerful FPL characters including the first FPL Cosmic character (which hasn't made its appearance in the RP yet).

No more death. You guys are made of win now. Now it's time to go make bad ass names of yourselves.

Also, feel free to post those characters to the database. If you won and want to wait until the next RP finishes, that is fine. If you want to re-write your character that is fine, but get them to the database. We want to know what happens after the challenge. Even characters that get axed have life in the database. Psuedo and Darkender can attest.