Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

treacherous

Fallen Academy (An FPL RP): The Sign Ups

That was a good question, because some powers are passive like Deo's detective thing. I really wish you guys stop asking me good questions. Hmm, I'm still going to say one move at a time. Just like a Final Fantasy game or something. But really, the real point of this game is to create interesting characters for FPL. Ask yourself if this game is making your future FPL character more interesting. If not, you are missing the point. Winning is second. You can lose and still be the most popular character. Look at Beckie Bloom. The girl died and went on to be one of the most popular things to exit Sentinal Academy. Forget all these formalities and start concentrating on character development.

Also and once again, death may not be the end. Don't be so afraid to die.

Hmm...Use one power and see what happens. Use your powers, use them wisely. That's all I got.

This answered my question. Your last post just confused the point again -.-

However, 1. I'll just do my post with 1 'power', to signify the attack. 2. I'll try to explain how I understand the powers(as a general/basic thing, this can of course be changed if/when people use the powers in different ways, like the mind controlling bugs), and you can take from that what you want.

Since my slight confusion is about my own character, those are the powers that I'll try to explain how I see.

Martial Arts, is kinda self-evident. It's both an 'active' power. i.e. has to be 'activated', but it's also a 'passive' power, i.e. always active. Since it is necessarily a part of any unarmed attack.

Super Speed, seeming self-explanatory as well. Is also both an 'active' and a 'passive' power. Needing to be 'activated' for any conscious action, while being 'automatically' activated by reflex actions.

Reaction Speed, again self-explanatory. Is a 'passive' power.

Hmm, now I've confused myself again -.- Anyway, I have made a post in the rp.

Update, you are open to make a decision right now as everyone else. You haven't really done anything but make a threat. As for the hut, I'd say it is ranged, not long ranged in relation to you. The entirety of the clearing you are in would be considered within ranged. Not too large a clearing.

Oh god... oh god oh god oh god!

You see, I see you write a bunch of words, like "Update, you are open to make a decision right now as everyone else" but all THAT'S saying to me is "Update, go and be a BASTARD".

Never mind. Look's like the rounds up, lets get some results! Hopefully I'm not totally crushed like an insect.

Footnote: I would be willing to give anyone tactical advice on beating their opponents, if that person is willing to sacrifice a bit of their experience points after the round is over. Mind you, experience points are important to overall wins, but my tactical advice may save your life. It may even help you clobber your opponent. You don’t need a bunch of rule and regulation manipulations to beat each other. You just need clever fighting tactics. You guys and your Hulk Smash techniques are getting your nowhere. I can give them to you.

What’re ye buyin?

Also…

Rule #Whatever: I will allow you to use two passive moves in one play. In other words, non-aggressive moves. This is a move that DOES NOT act against the opponent in any physical or mental way. You can use things such as detective, tactician, tactician or healing and you can use two of them. So, you can combine superspeed and healing to run around avoiding an opponent’s attack, while stalling to heal yourself or someone else. I will allow that, I think. I know this will probably inspire more questions, but I think it will work. This goes for anybody. Two passive moves can be used after the next update and thereafter if you would like.

Sorry I didn't think of this earlier. It just came to me while I was sitting here. I hope some of live to take advantage of it.

Spoiler: There's a probable way to stop the violence. Depending on how things go, Ramirez would probably be willing to stop fighting. You just need to act... evil. Or at least stop acting like such goodie two shoes.

I think it would be pretty evil for a certain brother to turn on the other, hint hint xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png

Shhh spoilers.

so wait what?

motivatorecb27c04424a152b251768674805f991f27884ab.jpg

: Edit-- I will continue to post random baffling crap until an update.

And I thought I was being so sly. Let's just hope Pagan's observant enough to detect the giant boulder flying at her head. Fingers crossed.