Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

treacherous

Fallen Academy (An FPL RP): The Sign Ups

Ah I see, Ramirez is who you guys are calling the Dino Man.

Doesn't help that the cat took an offhanded statement that was spoken several hundred feet away, seriously.

That said, I'm fine with Pagan's actions, it's been in character. I sorta expected Richter to screw her over when he had the chance, but given their supposedly tenuous alliance, I could see him being nice. But yeah, BAM! All of a sudden, everyone's being nice-nice and they're working together to prevent some wholesome PKing.

I had Ramirez give 'em a chance to get out of this, but we'll see what happens now. Either some will run away and the RP continues on it's intended course or just about everyone will die by the next turn or two.

Also, wassup with all the double actions? 'cause if everyone's doing double actions, I'mma gonna do it too, and beliiiiieve me. You reeeeally don't want Ramirez having double action.

Also, wassup with all the double actions? 'cause if everyone's doing double actions, I'mma gonna do it too, and beliiiiieve me. You reeeeally don't want Ramirez having double action.

Talk to your bro man. He started it.

No he didn't, not specifically. I already elaborated to Treach. I was going on something he told me when I asked about specifics on the system itself anyway, which I have again made note of in further correspondence. The action was AN action.

Energy Body is already active and I am attacking, moving away from the hut and to Richter.

All one concise action. Now, mind, I have no Idea what parts Treach himself is going to include within the confines of what actually happens, but, nothing I did couldn't actually be done in one action in just about any set of rules.

This... this right here

v

Either some will run away and the RP continues on it's intended course or just about everyone will die by the next turn or two.

Also...

6669f_funny-dog-pictures-well-he-started-it-i-finished-it-simple.jpg

as soon as I get a chance. We're going to clear all this hubbub up before you hut folks move forward.

Excluding people who may have to change their posts (myself included), Peypeypey and Methos have yet to post I believe, and Update hasn't selected an a, b, or c choice yet.

Free Will Rules:

1. Think of each scene between updates as actions in sametime. They are happening simultaneously, therefore you are reacting to the one situation I gave you in the prior update. That is it. You are not reacting to the prior situation, then running off and reacting to another situation, then running down the street and reacting to another. Just the prior situation I gave you, just like when you are doing the options. In other words, this and this post won't work. I gave you both this situation:

Sprinkles: The duo has split up. Sprinkles easily retrieves the plant while the fallen trio in the hut awakens and the battle outside ensues. Suddenly, a flood of insects fly into the hut stinging everything in sight. After it passes, the trio awakens in pain. Currently they are groggy, but can talk and move slowly. Sprinkles returns. He has retrieved enough of the plant for 2 (luck of the roll fellas) people. He must decide which two villains to give it to.

At what point does moving slowly and acting groggy become rushing out of the hut like Storm Troopers and shooting everybody. All you could do was react to Sprinkles decision to administer. This was the proper response:

Icarus's body stung. His head swam with the paralyzing affect of the poison running through his veins. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Sprinkles the cat, returning with two sprigs of the cure in its jaws. Beside him, the other angel and the were-bear were coming to. He stumbled over toward the cat and pointed at himself then at Pagan then back at himself and nodded slowly.

The pain was starting to get to him as he had never imagined it could. He needed this cat, and that need made him feel desperate, broken, and angry.

and this...

"Dammit. I hope my beast blood helps me heal through this one. I don't feel so good---so hungover."

Arctos felt as if he was pissed drunk. "I need to sober up soon. I shouldn't touch the brandy tonight."

He attempted to position himself so his beast blood can counter the poison. And transformation may help, but once he sobers up, he will transform for sure! It was sooner or later though. "A little assistance would be much appreciated. Please get me the herb. It'll help me sober up."

Here, HWFM's was prepping his next attack, but he knew he couldn't take it. That is correct.

But both of you (Deo and Pseudo) took it upon yourselves to get up and take off running and attacking soon after Hamtaro made his decision. No. I gave you no such option. One scene at a time. The brothers are attacking Richter, Sprinkles is returning and administering drugs, you guys are getting drugs and recovering, Richter is fending. That is it. Please edit your post.

2. You get one attack. ONE ATTACK. That means you get to pick one power to attack with. Why? Mostly, because this makes it easier for me to calculate moves. But two, because if you guys start combining attacks, you will all die quickly. Again, there are Globals in these frays and if they use double attacks. Some of you will die very quickly. You don't really want that. Threedark, I'm not sure if that was one or more attacks, but edit it to appear to be one. Some of your powers may actually work in conjuction, due to how you set them up (Psuedo's in particular). But, I'll do that in the update.

3. ...and perhaps last, When you are using powers, I need you to clearly post your attack/defense at the bottom of your post from now on. Therefore we have no confusion.

This is perfect.

Choice B: Continue shooting at the brothers until your friends come out (piercing+marksman).

Notice how he also said "until your friends come out." Even Kevin knew that you guys jumping out the hut was jumping the gun. I know that you guys want to help Kev, but life has rough spots sometimes. Wish him luck and bad rolls for Threedark, then come in and raise hell on the next round.

So, please edit any post that do not follow this format. As well, Sirmethos, Update and Peypeypeypey please post. Thanks.

(If you have any questions or problems, let me know while I have a chance to browse around the EF)

I'm working on it. Just been having some trouble getting into the mindset, in order to make a decision that actually falls within the range of what the character would do in the given situation.

fixed-ish. Pagan's only using detective and she isn't running out and attacking anybody.

Does Ramirez only have the options available or will he be able to exercise free will as well?

How far would you say the hut is in relation to everyone? I'm assuming Ricther and the brothers are at least several hundred feet from the hut.

Rule 4: If people don't start posting, I'm going to start killing. Who is left? Peypeypeypey, Sirmethos? Get the lead out. Like seriously, I'm going to start some random hurt within the next few days if I don't see some posts. I don't want to do this RP all fall too.

Update, you are open to make a decision right now as everyone else. You haven't really done anything but make a threat. As for the hut, I'd say it is ranged, not long ranged in relation to you. The entirety of the clearing you are in would be considered within ranged. Not too large a clearing.

So since we apparently got some time before our resident slackers get moving, I'm going to torture Treach with more questions

Notice how he also said "until your friends come out." Even Kevin knew that you guys jumping out the hut was jumping the gun. I know that you guys want to help Kev, but life has rough spots sometimes. Wish him luck and bad rolls for Threedark, then come in and raise hell on the next round.

So if each round is all simultaneous and everything, we, but in this example Kevin, would only be allowed to defend on the subsequent turn. So Kevin can defend next round with tactician or whatever?

OMG! So many questions Deo. You are really intense with this game. This isn't my old RP's. He doesn't need to defend. Haven't you noticed, I've included defenses in my updates. He and Threedark are both attacking at the same time currently. Defenses will be taken into consideration on the update. The next round they will take the effects of their attacks and then react. It would be odd for Kev to defend after this round, but if he wants? I wouldn't waste a round defending, but that's just me.

A quick question. Can Superior Martial Arts be combined with Super Speed(standard), or is it only possible to use one 'power' in an attack?

Hmm...Use one power and see what happens. Use your powers, use them wisely. That's all I got.