Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

treacherous

Fallen Academy (An FPL RP): The Sign Ups

Games up

Let me know if you see any major inconsistencies (Let me know if I spelled that word wrong too) or screw ups with anything I did. No whining if you got screwed. The fate is in the dice here. Good luck.

All right time to finally get to play, annnnd

I'm out for another week..... sigh. We got to speed this up, at this rate it'll be mid-October before we actually eliminate anyone.

(edit: Arctos is a doctor?)

I'm out for another week..... sigh. We got to speed this up, at this rate it'll be mid-October before we actually eliminate anyone.

Might want to take another gander at some of those healths. Not quite so sure about that prediction.

(edit: Arctos is a doctor?)

It's short for Dr. Arctopuss.

Not sure how much Body was put into the fight there, but if any, does the bonus body I recieved at the beginning make any sort of difference?

EDIT: Nevermind, reading is hard.

"He...he made me...MISS! I NEVER MISS!"

Nah, he's not really thinking that. No problem with the dice, they always like to see me suffer long term, though in my last post Ricther did try to pull an Icarus by sending a fireball their way before he opened fire with the machine gun. The action results only showed for the piercing weapon attack from the encounter. I know it's not as powerful an attack, I just wanted to know if it wasnt as easy to read and you missed it or if it didnt matter.

A few people are in some trouble health wise. Beautiful...Just beautiful...

Kev, you're right. I'll change the attack to fit, but the roll for success still missed. So, not sure what difference it'll make.

Kev, you're right. I'll change the attack to fit, but the roll for success still missed. So, not sure what difference it'll make.

Ah, well in that particular scenario I suppose it really wouldnt :/.

It might. We'll see. I'll try it tomorrow. It's only fair. Not sure where I got the previous attack from?

Heh didnt read the second reply. Thanks treach, take your time with that, you are the GM.

As for where ya got the piercing, at the end I say he reloads it and tucks it away as he grabs his assault rifle. Like I said it was an opener attack before he moved to spray em down with the AK.

Heh didnt read the second reply. Thanks treach, take your time with that, you are the GM.

As for where ya got the piercing, at the end I say he reloads it and tucks it away as he grabs his assault rifle. Like I said it was an opener attack before he moved to spray em down with the AK.

Heh yeah, I played the fire roll. You would've done better to stick with Piercing. I'm going to move along... Why don't you guys move along and post.

By the way anybody who dies in this game, there is a major chance for redemption after death. I am going to chat right now. Anybody there until I leave will find out what it is.

Okay, so this turn? What is Knox's stats like? I see it mentioned he was drain but later on when fighting another he has supreme strength once agian.

Okay, so this turn? What is Knox's stats like? I see it mentioned he was drain but later on when fighting another he has supreme strength once agian.

From what I gather after looking back, Knox is gaining his strengths from the speakers playing the loud music. The drain should take its full affect this round, I managed to drop him 30% damage, and he's still slow as dirt. But he's very powerful and can take way more damage than we dished out that last round.

Merit would have punched him in the face with a ball of fire.

Which would add to the many unwise decisions in his life.

From what I gather after looking back, Knox is gaining his strengths from the speakers playing the loud music. The drain should take its full affect this round, I managed to drop him 30% damage, and he's still slow as dirt. But he's very powerful and can take way more damage than we dished out that last round.

This kids good.