Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

treacherous

Fallen Academy (An FPL RP): The Sign Ups

I'm still somewhat confused. What were you giving us a shot at doing? Was there an option I missed?

Also I read 3dark and update's posts. They said they were going after the Cat thing in the jungle, how did they end up back at our huts?

I'm still somewhat confused. What were you giving us a shot at doing? Was there an option I missed?

Go back and read my previous post. Okay, if I go with your reasoning of the rounds and it is time for you guys to wake up, then, you will most definitely lose a bit of health. I stated this...

Sprinkles and Richter, currently your comrades are in a comatose state. Normally, Pagan’s healing would’ve worked, but as Poison works, her mind attribute is fried. This will wear off in about two rounds, but if an antidote isn’t found, they will all lose about a fourth of their Health. You have a choice.

Wake up before the plant gets to you and you lose health. However, I gave Kev and Hamtaro the option of getting that plant back to you. That is a shot. I can take that away and wake you guys up...no problem.

Also I read 3dark and update's posts. They said they were going after the Cat thing in the jungle, how did they end up back at our huts?

With that he burst into a swarm and flowed out across the clearing just behind the Warlord, not caring who or what happened to be in his way. Ramirez strutting close behind the roiling, stinging toxic cloud of insects that was his brother.

The brothers started from Hut D, the farthest hut from the woods in which Blood King entered. You guys are in Hut B. ThreeDark clearly stated that his character "flowed out across the clearing just behind the Warlord, not caring who or what happened to be in his way" Hut B is in his way and he doesn't care. Also, he is a "stinging toxic cloud of insects". I'm not making any of this up. You guys are deciding to be more interactive (The Pseudo Effect) and this is what happens.

AaanaAAAaaaAaAAnnnd...I could've just had the swarm run over the hut. I searched for some way you guys could be helped. I didn't want you to get swarmed without some sort of chance. Sprinkles happened to have Danger Sense.

It was a well played move on Threedark's part. Left a whole bunch of people vulnerable. I wouldn't have had the balls to do it. I was wondering how long till somebody started playing hardball. Again, this is NOT Sentinel Academy. Bad guys need to be bad.

Just to throw another wrench in the works, I’m going to go ahead and reveal a little secret. A couple of individuals amongst your ranks are actually globals. They came to me before they set up there characters and asked could they hide their powers. I agreed. I needed a few globals. So, they actually have higher power levels than their character sheet suggest. I have those power levels. These were people who knew how to be true rotten Fallen scumbags. So, know that there are a few powerhouses amongst you. I told you Deo, there are ways to be evil diabolical rats outside of choosing the options. Gotta think outside the box. Be careful.

What is - ?

Did I scare everyone off? Nobody is posting. Maybe I should wake Deo, Pseudo and HWFM's up. I know they'll post.

Sorry busy week. Also, trying to contact ham to see how to go about this ((TEAMWORK)). Will get around to it :/.

No idea whats keepin the other guys

I am gone post very soon my decision.

*Begins clicking his mechanical pencil furiously*

No wait, that's graphite...