Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Train Car#1: "Eh, I figured it would be fun." Animaru said.

Train Car #3: Dark lizard sighed, and used his shadow possession technique on the nurses. If it worked, they would be unable to move.

Train #1

Hirro was about to say something, when his ears perked up at Pro's suggestion. He turned around, and nodded.

"I ask'ed Tundra if she could've showed us around, but that's a much better way of putting it. Sounds like a party..err..no pun intended, though, I'm up for it, if the others are too." Turning towards Tundra, Kendra and his Sister.

Krystal brimmed with the thought of a party. "Ooh, that really sounds like fun, makes me feel nostilagic. I'm definitelly in!" She then turned towards Kendra and Tundra with big hopeful eyes.

Tram Car #1: "Oh....yeah I see wht that'd work. But you can't see in there and rememebr another reason?" he asks curiosuly. "Sorry for prying, I just wondered if you planned to have other uses for that." he mutters.

Kendra quickly agrees to Maria's plan, almsot as exited as Krystal. "That would be sooo cool. We'd be like an entourage or something...that's the right word right?" she questions. Tundra meanwhile looks over everyone. Suprised of the situation that materialized so fast, she took a second to think. She mutters something under her breath before shrugging. "I'm ot so sure i'd be the best guide, but hey I like helping people." she says with a shrug. "If you guys really want to, it'll be awhile before i'm up for my checkup."

Tram Car #2: "The reason I'm......a runaway?" he says unsure if he really wanted to share that. "I don't like my dad much...to say the least, why I said what I said earlier."

Star patrol wouldn't be bugged further if they didn't ask anything else. The synthetic again figured they could ask whatever questions once they were inside if thats what they wanted. he gripped the padding of the seat ever so slightly more though.

Tram Car #3: Dirk chuckles. "I asked which you felt you were better with old man, you pick of course." he says confidently.

Derrick half-steps back as Dave investigates. "Nonoi'dsayno." Derrick mutters real nervous. "Notanimprovementatall". Dave finds the nervousness amusing and shrugs. "I gotta agree, it's scary but not pants wettingly so.

DL's shadow possession is successful on the barrier nurse whose staring down Minerva, though she put up much more resistance than one would expect. It can't reach the others with enough strength to posses however. The talkative nurse glances at the shadows and stares at DL. "Please don't do that to my friend." he asks politely.

The voice from arleir oncemore went through all of the cars

WE WILL BE ARRIVING IMMINENTLY, PLEASE BE SEATED AS WE COME TO A COMPLETE STOP.

Various individuals through all the trainc ars question the statement while the others clench up.

"It's actually a singular competition." Baz says, looking over some details. "We can all enter though, there's some prize...it's kinda gotten ripped off though I can't make out what it is." Baz says. Gigi smirks. "Betcha I'd win easy out of you guys." she taunts. Baz grins, obviously disagreeing. Nearby a man next to Baz asks if he can read the pamphlet when he's done, the guy obviously interested by it as well.

"Oh really?" Emma smiles like Baz made some kind of joke. "I bet I'm going to beat everyone who enters that's not me!" Em says with a wide grin.

Jessica receeds the helmet revealing her face before answering Cody. "The blue print was the hardest to build. This one did take a bit longer than the others though, stripping away features and making sure I wasnt walking around with a half ton of metal to my back heh." she jokes. "Thanks, my sis is someone I really look up to. Can't wait to get a chance to prove myself." she says before she reacts to the PA speaker from earlier. A small whirirng noise is heard down by her feet. "So, you're with him cause you look up to him?" she asks.

Cody laughs, "Yeah, it be pretty silly if you had a half ton of metal on your back, you'd be the hero that stay in one place, calling the bad guys, asking them to please knock of their crimes you heard about on the TV." Blue Fang says smiling under his mask. "You'll do great! I know for sure you will prove yourself no doubt!" He says excited and enthusiastically.

"Well yeah, plus I have always wanted to help people," Blue Fang answers, he grabs his sword lifting it up a little bit, "But before I got this sword I couldn't really."

WE WILL BE ARRIVING IMMINENTLY, PLEASE BE SEATED AS WE COME TO A COMPLETE STOP.

"The voice said Imminently! Sweet!" He says happy to finally be in this legendary city.

Traincar2: Kari had been wondering why the synthetic had been griping the seat so tightly and now as the words "immediate stop" registered she understood, "Grab hold of the arm rests quick!" Kari said, Trevor and Captain Sphinx ceased their conversation and did what she suggested, for a breif moment Kari's and Captain Sphinxe's hands touched the two glanced at each other and then rearranged their hands so they weren't touching.

Traincar3: "Swords." Fortune replied, "Which shall it be? Rapier? Saber? Cutlass? Longsword? Makes no difference to me."

Tram Car #1: "Oh....yeah I see wht that'd work. But you can't see in there and rememebr another reason?" he asks curiosuly. "Sorry for prying, I just wondered if you planned to have other uses for that." he mutters.

DL's shadow possession is successful on the barrier nurse whose staring down Minerva, though she put up much more resistance than one would expect. It can't reach the others with enough strength to posses however. The talkative nurse glances at the shadows and stares at DL. "Please don't do that to my friend." he asks politely.

Train Car#1: "Not really, I might try to be a hero or something but I doubt it. Basically I just decided this wouldnt be boring." Animalius answers.

Train car#3: "I'm just trying to calm everyone down." Dark lizard says calmly.

"We should sit down," Maria suggested after the announcement over the speakers. "Wouldn't want to fall down again would we?" she said with a grin aimed at Krystal.

Train 2

Nicholi grabbed Trout by his collar. "Listen kid. Stick with me. I'll make sure nobody hurts you. Anyone who tries to hurt you will deal with me first."

Train 3

Trace laughed and morphed his face back to normal. "Its more of an interrogation tool. Fun no?"

Krystal blinked as she heard both the annoucnement and the suggestion. "Oh, yeah. Wouldn't really want that...again." She nods as she quickly sits near an empty seat.

"Mmm, good idea, there was that jolt at the start of it, I wouldn't be surprised if this tram stopped on a dime." Hirro added as he too sits down quickly.

In the middle of everyone's conversation, a small buzzard noise was heard, though everyone in their respected cars finished before the brakes activated.

Tram Car #1: "Ah, life's usually boring for you?" Jake asks, curious how a guy who can tunr into and summon animals couldnt find anything better to do than fight crime. The orangutan would feel something, but wouldnt have time to react on it.

Kendra nods at Maria and Hirro's comment. "Ok, what do you think Tundra?" Kendra asks, before realizing Tunra had taken a seat. "Well this thing does make fast stops, the driver is usually gentle though." she begins to say when they all feel a slight bump.

Baz attempts to reply, but he can't find where to start deconstructing Emma's statememnt. Gigi just chuckles a bit at how her siblings are acting. The man near Baz is about to say something

Moment of the stop: As everyone chatted along there waqs a screech followed by a forceful stop. The brake stops on a dime as Hirro predicted, unfortunately anything not properly seated was flung backwards. SPecifically, the orangutan Animalius had summoned was taken back by the forces and tossed in the direction of Ursa and the talkative man. He had actually smashed into ursa with a near 200 lbs body frame by tis point. Kendra was taken clean off her feet and flung away before she could properly sit down or respond to Tundra. She luckily was caugfht midair much like one would grab a pop fly by the minotaur. Omega likewise would feel himself start to lose his footing, but he was caught as well.

"Are you two ok?" he snorts, himself barely having moved. The others in the car didn't fare so well however, nearly everone was on the floor when all was said and done, most crashed into each other.

Tram Car #2: Moment of the stop: In his passioante state, Nicholi likely didn't catch on that Trout wasn't wearing clothes. He gripped him, but he had Trout right by the scales. Trout was very suprised by Nicholi's actions, but before he could say anything the braking action reached their car. If Nicholi's grip didn't remain steely once he realized what happened Trout would've moved between his grasp and glance off Nicholi's stout frame before flying off somewhere given his small size. If Nicholi did keep his steel grip on, Trout would merely get a bit hurt from the shock of the movement. Nicholi himself would be relatively fine if disoriented.

The star patrol had the right idea and wouldnt go flying like much of the people surrounding them. owever they would not brace their upper body propely and their heads collided in a meeting of the mind of sorts. The synthetic next to them was unharmed and asked if they were ok, before moving onto others around him. ravity girl started to get some airtime, but reflexively she stopped herself by cancelling out the force. She stayed floating akwardly as she blushes. In the rear of the train Samson held his self despite the reflexive action, however his head smacks off of Specimen's outer armor. "OWWssss! Did I losssse my accccent?" he mutters, clearly disoriented before laying back in his seat. Overall the people in tram car 2 fared better than the others, but plenty of the smaller people still crashe dinto their larger fellow goers.

Tram car #3:

"Eh whichever you wish, I fancy the cutlass admittadely though." Dirk admits.

Moment of the stop: "In all honesty your just pissin her off." Dana, the other healer says regarding the barrier nurse to DL. As she said just that, before Derrick, Dave, or Jessica could say anything in reply the brake caught up with the third car. The other nurses managed to grab themselve, but since Betty, the nurse currently being shadow possessed, couldnt move she went flying without any resistance in MInerva's direction. Derrick, Dave, and Trace all collided with each other, turning into a mini mosh pit before collapsing to the floor. Travis got knocked into Cody and unless his balance was superb at that moment the two would fall to the floor. Jessica's armored claws were dug into the floor and she managed to save herself.

"Who the hell let Armando drive the new batch?" Jessica snarks, apparently knowing the crazy driver. She looks down to see if Cody and Travis are ok. "Sorry, you were saying something?" she asks before realizing bodies were strewn everywhere in tram car 3. Almost noone here was expecting such a stop in the slightest.

WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE GATE TO REACH CITY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND I HOPE YOU HAD A PLEASANT RIP. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS BEFORE GETTING OFF OF THE TRAM, WAIT UNTIL THE DOOR TO YOUR TRAM CAR OPENS BEFORE LEAVING AND EXIT IN A SINGLE FILE LINE. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY

The voice over the intercom recites cheerfully.

OOC: if I didnt include anything specific for you in the pileup, feel free to make something up...prefferably something funny heh.

Maria jumped out of her seat as soon as the tram had stopped and rushed over to Kendra. "Woah, hey you alright there?" she asked the girl before giving a grateful smile to the large ox-looking man. "Nice catch there buddy."

Willow got excited. She had a good chance of crushing something or someone small enough to be caught between her bosom as she was flung across. She was light enough or possibly deliberately flung herself using the braking as leverage. Either way, it was unable to be told apart. She sensed that someone among the passengers will be landed, but a male is the most likely target.

Alec on the other hand sensed the hard brakes. "Brace yourselves." When the break came hard, he gripped hard. But he doesn't realize his strength until he saw a metal part of his seat accidentally bent. "Oh shit!"

Krystal kept her self loose when the train stopped, incidentally she was flug from her seat into her own brother. Which he was able to catch. "Woah, not gonna be doing that again, arn't yeah?" He asked, only getting a nervous chuckle and a motion to set her down. He complied and set her down while looking around if anybody had a problem.

"Anybody hurt or lost anything?" He asked outloud.

Train Car #1: Animalius shrugs. "Life gets boring after a while." He says. Ursa was hit by something, he didn't particularly care though.

Train Car #3: minerva leaped into the air and caught the nurse before she hit anything, before putting her down safely.

Train 2

Feeling the train coming to a stop Nicholi had the idea to use Trout for a quicker way off the train. Using the stopping momentum he lightly threw Trout to the car door and used it as an excuse to rush too the door. Once there he would pretend it was an accident. "You ok? Train caught me off guard."

Train 3

Trace using his strength would hold himself and bear hug the others so they didn't fall. Then whether they likedit or not he would push them towards the door rushing. "Gooooooo!"

Traincar2: "Good call Kari." Captain Sphinx said, Kari nodded glad her observations were right. "I thought he said this thing was safe!" Trevor grumbled.

Traincar3: "Cutlasses it is then." Fortune replied just then the train lurched, "Avast rough seas!" He cried out as he tried to keep himself righted.

Artemis fell to the ground, she would curse, and slam her fist into the floor out of anger. "If I ever see that damn driver I'm going to shoot a arrow up his ass!"

Travis got knocked into Cody and unless his balance was superb at that moment the two would fall to the floor. Jessica's armored claws were dug into the floor and she managed to save herself.

"Who the hell let Armando drive the new batch?" Jessica snarks, apparently knowing the crazy driver. She looks down to see if Cody and Travis are ok. "Sorry, you were saying something?" she asks before realizing bodies were strewn everywhere in tram car 3. Almost noone here was expecting such a stop in the slightest.

WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE GATE TO REACH CITY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND I HOPE YOU HAD A PLEASANT RIP. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS BEFORE GETTING OFF OF THE TRAM, WAIT UNTIL THE DOOR TO YOUR TRAM CAR OPENS BEFORE LEAVING AND EXIT IN A SINGLE FILE LINE. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY

The voice over the intercom recites cheerfully.

OOC: Sorry from both me and tom that we are holding this up.

Cody fell right on his face once he hit the ground, "OW!!!!!" his sword was right next to him, he was lucky it didn't impale him. "Bloody hell my face hurts," He says sitting up rubbing his face with his hands. "You okay Jessica?" Blue Fang asks.

OOC: @BF: S'ok, was sorta my decision. Wanted to get most of you all, as it's a scenario change. I'll try and keep everyone posted for future ones heh. Thouh if you could get your cousin on that'd be nice .

Overall noone was happy about getting launched fromt heir seat or crashing into fellow tram goers either. The sound of tram car doors opening were ehard, but the first three cars did not open. Apparently they were going from the rear.......for some reason. Anyone with good enough eharing heard the chain noise coming in quick though, they didn't need to wait much longer. Lines were being formed to exit, most while grumpy did do so in an orderly fashion.

Tram Car #1: The man next to Ursa frowns. "You ok dude/" he asks in a calm voice before seeing the orangutan which knocked into ursa. "You too, you ok little guy?" he asks, picking up the animal with one hand, despite the monkey likely topping 100 lbs easy. meanwhile Jake nod's at animalius' comment as he recovers from the train brake. "Depending on things, yeah I guess." he mumbles. "Things are certainly starting to pick up." he says, noting the strewn bodies from the crash.

In the middle of the car, Kendra sighs in releif that she was caught. She had huddled into a fetal posito and made herself that much easier to catch. At maria's question, she flashes a smile and nods. "Yeah, thanks to this guy." she says, complimenting the armored minotaur. "Thanks." she says. The minotaur grunts before a low chuckle takes over.

"No problem young ones. And thank you, I seem to be making a habit of catching others." the minotaur jests, before putting down Kendra. "Are you ok? You seemed to worry more about this one than yourself." he says curiously. Nearby, at Krystal's question a few offhand voices are heard. Most were smartass comemnts about living, while other were groans of pain. All in all no serious injuries.

As Emma was busy cursing in anger, she found herself being helped up by Baz. "Well we're all ok. Heh, gets the blood pumping, no reason to get mad, right gigi?" Baz asks. Gigi however...disagrees. "No, I'm with Emma. He's goin down if I see him." she grumbles angrily after picking herself up off the floor, having just had a major faceplant. Baz sighs, before going to help up his sister. Meanwhile the man who asked for the paper looked over to Emma. "You ok little lady?"

Tram Car #2: Willow was indeed sent flying. She could almost see the man, dressed very much like a soldier. They met eyes for almost a second. he lets out

before ducking just in the nick of time. Before Willow could activate her powers to stop it, she impacted the tram car wall before landing ont he soldier as well as a guy and girl couple that sat next to him.

Meanwhile as Alec saw the damage done, a concussed Samson tried to comfort him. "Dont worry.....I'm sure this happens to em all the time......whoa....I did losssse my accent." he rambles. "What's your back made offff?"

The synthetic nods that Star Patrol is ok. At Trevor's comment, the synthetic speaks. "Well, they're safe yes, though I suppose a reckless driver can wreck most things." he says, before asking again if they were ok.

As Nicholi tossed Trout he would hear, and might feel bad over causing, a loud cry of fear. Trout doesnt hit anyone and noone's in a mind toc atch him unfortnately and he hits the floor. As Nicholi checke don him, Trout was practically seeing stars, hardly concious from the landing. Nicholi was one of the first in line at the door so he succeded there at least.

Tram Car #3: Minerva succeds in catching the nurse, with some impressive grace at that. As she's placed down(assuming DL hadnt released the shadow possession), Betty grits between her teeth. "Thanks." she mumbles half-heartedly, still a bit at odds with DL's treatment earleir. Still she was thankful she didnt get hurt worse. The other nurses went to check on them.

The trio did fall, and as Trace tried to bulldoze their way to the front door they hit a barrier and were all knocked on their asses. It was Dave's doing. "Hold up angelo-demonica, we're waiting our turn." Dave says adamantly. "Also no homo, mind lettin go of the hug?" he asks politely. Derrick didnt seem to mind, but ten again he was fuzzy from the impact still.

Fortune succeeds in keeping himself upright though Dirk's head was smacked into a wall. As he recovered, his face seemed to be stone. The rocky texture receeds, showing dirk's natural face. "Hate that." he mumbles before saking his head. "Cutlass it is." he comments.

Jessica couldnt help but chuckle at Cody, though seeing him still recovering she extended the armored hand to help him up, talons in it retracting. "I"m fine thanks. I should be asking you, you werent ready for that at all." she says, motioning towards the foot claws dug into the floor. "Sorry, it was kinda funny....though, I shouldnt be laughing." she says a bit embarassed.

Krystal nodded cheerfully at the bystanders that were ok enough to use sarcasam. She then started dusting herself off, where she quickly became frantic as she noticed something was off. She looked left, right, up and down until a glare catches her gaze. She quickly jogs over to Kendra, Maria, and the bull-man. She didn't pause, she didn't say hello, she was fixtated on what was under the bull-mans foot.

Hirro was watching and about to say something when she just took off towards the others, he thought she was just gonna try to make another new friend, but his mouth dropped with what she was trying to do. He calls after his sister. "Krystal wait! You need to--Oh my.."

Krystal dugged her fingers under the bull-man's foot and started to lift with her tactile-telekinsies at full power. She was just focused on getting it back.

Traincar2: Captain Sphinx assured the synthetic once again that they were fine, before turning to Trevor and Kari and speaking in Kari's native tongue, "Okay, from here on out say anything you don't want to be overheard in Altheaten, we're in a different world now not everything here will probably be as straight forward as we're ued to."

Traincar3: Dirk's quick transformation didn't go unnoticed by Fortune he raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Willow landed breast first on the man. She immediately attempted to get back up and apologize for the incident. He helped the man up and assessed for injuries, embarrassed by the event further. If the man caught her, she would be grateful enough to give him her number. After she got back up, she dusted herself off. It was a good thing her large funbags made quality airbags. As she was flying, her pheromones were activated. "

Alec responded, "My back is a natural exoskeleton. I'm strong and tough on my own. Sorry about that." The insect man saw Willow flying and cracked up. Though initially resisting the urge to break out laughter, he was then pointing and laughing at Willow subtly. If Samson was a witness to Willow flying, the two would share the laugh.

train car #1: animalius unsummoned the orangutan. Ursa meanwhile continued to meditate as if nothing had happened, he seemed fine.

Train Car#3: DL released the shadow possession hoping that no one would kill anyone. Minerva just nodded, acknowledging that she did a good job.

Train 2

Nicholi not one used to being gentle picked up trout and threw him over his shoulder waiting for the door to open. Giving out a firm air of anger as to keep an area of people away from him.

Train 3

Trace smiled at Dave. "Sure! But first." Trace go of Derrick so hecould tighten his grip on Dave. He squeezed and spoke. "That hurt so apologize!"

Tram Car #1: The hippie slumps his shoulders as he's ignored by Ursa. He just decides to wait for the door to open. Jake watches the orangutan disappear and looks on shocked. "Dude, did you just kill it?" he asks a bit worried for the animal's safety.

As Krystal walks over to the group of people, Kendra waves her down. "Hey Krystal, have you me-" she begins to say when Krystal walks right past her. "Uh ok." she frowns. As Hirro was watching and gave off nervous comments, Tundra frowns behind her.

"Whats wrong?" she asks Hirro as Krsytal grab for the minotaur's foot. Krystal would succed in lifting the minotaur a good three feet off the floor and she saw what she wanted free. The bull is still as he remains in more or less the same position he was sitting in before that due to TTK. He snorts in shock and a few heads turn at the sight, but Krystal does begin to strain and her arm trembles. Apparently the minotaur was heavier than he originally thought.

"Oh..." Tundra says simply, getting what Hirro was worried about. Kendra stares on.

Tram Car #2: As the group spoke in Kari's language, the synthetic cocks his head to the side. He was minding his own business now, but apparently he was trying to scan the new language, almost on reflex.

Nicholi succesfully picks up Trout with ease. Everyone gives him some room, though more for wondering what he did to the kid rather than being scared of him.

As WIllow helped up the soldier, she would easily be able to overhear several quite vulgar comments at her courtest of the woman in the couple she also bowled over. She was clearly not happy about getting knocked down without so much as a simple apology, in fact she she glanced the only thing holding her back would be her spouse. The soldier meanwhile nods.

"Uh....it's fine, really. Just gotta be more careful ya know." he comments, trying to play everything off smooth. Several individuals caught whiff of the fly-by pheronomes, but the familiar warning of the airborne hazard courtest of Powered armor rang off. With a sigh, the suited individual gets up and begins a spray down, confusing the hell out of quite a few individuals. As that happened, Samson had not recovered in time to join Alex in the laughing. Once the beetle-man concluded, Samson shakes his head.

"Hold on I didn't hear the joke." he mumbles, having gotten his senses back more or less.

As the commotion occured there was a small whining noise before the sound of screecing metal took hold of the whole car. Apaprently the door mechanism broke.

Tram Car #3: Dirk notices the confused face on Fortune and he nods. "Right, sorry lemme explain. I'm not exactly human." he says outright. "My body is capable of adapting to protect me from harm, death, all that jazz. It makes some interesting choices with how to go about it."

As Trace lets go of Derrick, he drops to catch his breath. When the son of satan tries to put the squeeze on Dave though, he finds that a simila rinvisible barrier protects him and Trace was having a time gripping it propely. "Actually, you gotta apologize to us first. You were totally gonna use us as a battering ram....admit it." he says sternly, decisively choosing to not let Trace get away with that kind of shit.

Luckily for DL, noone did attempt to kill each other, the rest of the team simply picking up their fellow nurse and dusting her off.

The same screeching noise of door failure was also heard at the third tram car entrance/exit. However within a good twenty seconds the sound of something odd was faintly heard on the other end. soft "Hi-ya" was heard before a blast of wind comes through the crevices in the door. Anyone directly inf rotn of it would either have their legs taken out from udner them or clotheslined. The door opens and a female voice is heard.

"Attention, everyone get in a single file line, you will all be let off shortly while we figure a few minor details out. Thank you." the voice says, many could not see the originator of it though as she had not stepped inside yet.

Alec tells Samson of Willow flying across the room and the chaos happening. "The one that was bothering me, she was sent FLYING. Now pandemonium is happening as she's emitting pheromones! And take a look. I suspect catfight."

Willow glared back at the woman, not noticing her until the vulgar comments. "And what you looking at?" She had not noticed her at all. An escalated argument or catfight may or may not break out. She was getting confrontational, being demonic in nature.

Alec was strangely serene despite the chaos. He was getting a laugh out of the commotion.