Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

"Oh, nah, you look pretty cool actually. Makes you look all medieval-y."

Omega laughed. "Sorry"

Train car #1: Animalius would become an orangutan. He would then start breakdancing.

Train car #2: Minerva's hands were set on fire. "If you do so much as imply that again, your friends won't have time to heal you." She mutters, honestly disgusted at the thought.

Tram Car #1: As Tundra and Maria spoke, Kendra nods at Krystal's comments. "Wow, he is. Even taller than you." she says, her frame paling in comparison to Hirro's build. "Do you work out?" she asks. Meanwhile Tundra nods at Maria's story. "So, that has to do with why youre heading to this place?" she asks aloud, curious about Prometheus. "If so, I think we got more in common than thought." she smirks.

Omega's comment gets a snort and laugh from the minotaur. "Thank you little one, however I think the proper timeline would be greek. Nonthless, let me start the song." the minotaur says as he begins sturmming the opening beats to

Jake observes Orangutan-animalius' movemrents. When he finishes(or starts to slow down) jake sits up and plays back the first ten seconds or so of Ani's performance. "Was that about right?" he asks, stopping in a handstand. his hands were buckling a bit.

Tram Car #2: Trout gets comfortable on his seat. "Uh sure...though I doubt you were ever small." he jokes

The synthetic nods at the comments. "That may work yes, I'm sure the satatbase is vast enough for that. And apologies miss kairi." the synthetic says. The tube was simple in design, two holes on each side. He seemed about ready to explain the design if se wasnt familiar with it.

As Orion comments, the girl nods. "It's ok, alot of us are nervous. Me too." she nods. The lizard comments. "That pie was delicious." he says. The girl facepalms before holding out a hand. Stains on him lift up and she just sorta has a blank stare that she forgot to use her powers. "Erm....uh, where was I?" she asks, red-faced.

tram Car #3: At trace's comment, Derrick nods. Dave just smirks when asked. "Well fromw hat you say I can assure that....not a single thing would make me think otherwise of you."

In the back, Dirk smirks. "Maybe we oughta have a competition of sorts." he suggests.

As Travis tried to help out Cody, Jessica nods. She smiles before taking a few paces back. "Sure, no problem." she says, turning the smile to a grin. "Wait right there." she says, before making sure noone was in the radius. She closes her eyes before something in her backpack stirs. Several mechanical plates come out before overtaking her body. A whirirng noise is heard as her body is covered in bright red armor. Wings elongate out of the back of the armor and now standing in front of the two heroes stands a red power armor with a notable bird motif. "What do you think?" she asks as the face receeds revealing her face. "It's just the mobile model, but whatcha think?"

The nurse who said that, sorta cowers into his seat. "Technically though I'm the healer." she says before realizing that was dumb. "I get your point though...." The other nurse sorta glares at Minerva, in case she tried anything.

Traincar2: Kari scrunched her face up the way she always did when concentrating on something, Captain Sphinx always thought the expression was kind of cute though he never said it, "Oh, I think I know what this is!" Kari said sticking both her fingers in the holes and pulling, "Fingertrap right?"

Traincar3: "What sort of competition?" Fortune asked suspiciously.

Train 2

"Oh I was. About a foot shorter than you at the time if I recall right. Well this was before I had any training or knew what me or my father really were. One night when my father was out my mother had an old friend over. A mercenary. A large man with a large weapon. It was about the same size as alligator but more like a rectangular sword ok? We were all just laughing and having a good time. Before he left he gave me a hug. I was happy because he was like an uncle to me. I was heartbroken when as I got close he spun me around and put the sword to my throat. Apparently some people wanted my mom dead. He knew he couldn't take her on his own so he used me. Cheap bastard. My mom laid down her weapon and it was over in a flash. Cut down right in front of me. In a fit of rage I surprised him and even myself. I bit out a chunk of the arm he had hold of me . In pain he let go of me and his weapon. So I grabbed it myself. I bit off his ear and gouged one of his eyes before I cut off his head. It was the first time I killed anyone." Nicholi stopped and looked at Trout. "You understanding any of this?"

Train 3

Trace's face was surprised. Then blank. He leaned back in his seat and slowly an evil smile. A low laugh escaped his throat. "You're a smart man Mark. My father would have trouble with you." The dark smile never left his face as he spoke.

Tram Car #2:

As Orion comments, the girl nods. "It's ok, alot of us are nervous. Me too." she nods. The lizard comments. "That pie was delicious." he says. The girl facepalms before holding out a hand. Stains on him lift up and she just sorta has a blank stare that she forgot to use her powers. "Erm....uh, where was I?" she asks, red-faced.

tram Car #3:

As Travis tried to help out Cody, Jessica nods. She smiles before taking a few paces back. "Sure, no problem." she says, turning the smile to a grin. "Wait right there." she says, before making sure noone was in the radius. She closes her eyes before something in her backpack stirs. Several mechanical plates come out before overtaking her body. A whirirng noise is heard as her body is covered in bright red armor. Wings elongate out of the back of the armor and now standing in front of the two heroes stands a red power armor with a notable bird motif. "What do you think?" she asks as the face receeds revealing her face. "It's just the mobile model, but whatcha think?"

Car 2:

Orion watched the, odd, scene unfold. "Um, we were talking about nervousness," Orion replied,

Car 3:

Travis nodded. "I like the color," he commented with a smile, "It's nice. What's it made out of? And, beside the obvious, what's it do?" One could say he more than a little curious about her armor.

Train Car #1: Animalius rajom watches, impressed. "You're really good."

Train Car#3: Minerva smiles, seeing she's scared them enough.

She blinks at kendra. "Do I work out?" Krystal repeats the question, putting a finger to her chin as she put some thought to it. "Hmm, not sure...I mean..I guess, yeah..I do work outside."

"She meant, how you stay so fit." Hirro chimmed in, patting his sisters head, noding at Kendra.

"Oh! I stay fit by crushing the heads of our enemies." She sounded confidient with what she said, while Hirro made a face that read. Could've said it a bit better...

Train Car Three

"Mmm, that's pretty long." Viper responded, returning her hand to the arm rest before breaking into a smirkish half-smile. "Well, to hell what 'they' say. Doesn't matter, sweetheart." Of course, she knew co-worker relationships weren't the most successful. You get sick of each other, then once you break up, shit just gets awkward.

ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS. WE ARE APPROACHING THE ENTRANCE TO REACH CITY AND WILL ARRIVE MOMENTARILY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Looking up, the brunette raised her eyebrows in interest. "Guess we're almost there then." She had to admit, this was sort of exciting. And climactic. Viper glanced out the window to view the approaching landscape of Reach City.

Tram Car #1: Jake collapses, hi arms giving out and him landing unceremoniously on his head. "Erm...thanks." he says getting to a seated position. "Your real good though....how do you get used to moving like an animal? You dont have super brain i think heh. Is it int he clothes or are you that good?" he asks in rapid fire.

Kendra analyzes the statement, figuring she meant it literally. "Uh...I guess you gotta be strong to...be able to do that?" she says, not sure how to respond. "I asked Hirro, but yeah, you got some muscle on you too." she says to Krystal.

Tram car #2: Trout almost seemed to be taking mental notes of Nicholi's story. When Nicholi asks, Trout nods. "Yep. Im real sorry to hear that Nicholi. I know how that can someone to not take kindly to others after that" trout frowns. "I get where your coming from....though any proof of me being capable of that is lost on me I think." he says, now really thinking about something.

The synthetic nods. "Yes, heh, silly me figuring you not familiar with such a task." he says as she places the fingers in. "Yes, it is purposed to where not even the stronest brute can pull his way out, though I assume you know the trick." he muses.

At Orion's statement, the girl clears her throat. "Right...heh, sorry bout that. Yeah, it's my first time too. I hear the people are nice though. Erm, i was going somewhere with this....uh, whats your name?" she asks, trying to collect herself. She mightve been worse off than orion from the looks of it.

Tram Car #3: The other nurse kept staring at Minerva, not losing sight and on the lookout for retaliation.

Dave stares down Trace, curious of why the evil smile. "I think I'll take that as a compliment." he states calmly. Derrick is jawdropped. "Dude you're creepin me out....weird, that doesnt happen usually."

Jessica nods at Travis. "Thanks, I wanted something a bit unique for this one. Hmm....how can I describe the specs best. Well, the armor's a custom alloy metal, i need this sucker to be lightweight. As I said it's the mobile model, in case Im caught unarmored, some powered armor is hard to put on by itself heh. This one hs some inner padding to help with trauma. Armamaents basic compared to my other suits, this is lightweight. Single water cannon, like a fire hose on crack heh. Wings work, some boosters help....ya get any of that?" she asks, worried he got lost.

At Viper's comment she smiles. "Thanks...though i guess that means you havent seen him. Well, I think Ill find him when we land...thanks." she says, also looking out the window. The tram had actually picked up a fair bit of speed, small detaisl whooshed by, but the city was unmistakable...wll it's defense was. A wall nearly a a hundred meters high guarded it, and soem fancy doodads implied that that wasnt the only thing. "Big right?" viper's tram mate marvels. "You should see the inside." She notes.

Dirk shrugs. "I figure you're good with both gun and blade, you pick." he suggests

Tram car #2:

At Orion's statement, the girl clears her throat. "Right...heh, sorry bout that. Yeah, it's my first time too. I hear the people are nice though. Erm, i was going somewhere with this....uh, whats your name?" she asks, trying to collect herself. She mightve been worse off than orion from the looks of it.

Tram Car #3:

Jessica nods at Travis. "Thanks, I wanted something a bit unique for this one. Hmm....how can I describe the specs best. Well, the armor's a custom alloy metal, i need this sucker to be lightweight. As I said it's the mobile model, in case Im caught unarmored, some powered armor is hard to put on by itself heh. This one hs some inner padding to help with trauma. Armamaents basic compared to my other suits, this is lightweight. Single water cannon, like a fire hose on crack heh. Wings work, some boosters help....ya get any of that?" she asks, worried he got lost.

Car 2:

"I'm Orion..." he said. Under his mask his eyes widened. He cursed loudly in his mind at his stupid mistake. He just hoped no one else heard him say that. "I mean... Call me South Star."

Car 3:

Travis nodded, "Yeah, you're a firefighter with a fancy flying suite," he said sarcastically. Smiling at her, he then said, "But seriously, it's impressive. Did you do all this yourself?"

Train #1

"Oh...opps.." Krystal got a tad rosey.

"Well..that, and we actually do work out, we got some new fangled 'work-out' machines from are more techology obbsessed cousins." Hirro then madded his sisters hair, which relived some of her embarrsement, before turning back to Kendra.

"Again sorry for my sister, she hasn't traveled as much as I do, culture shock."

"But I will, once I get a licence!" Krystal interjected.

"Or once you figure out the diffrence between the J.U.M.P switch and the starting shaft." Hirro snapped.

"It was an honest mistake, they weren't even complelty labed!" Krystal snapped back.

Hirro sighed "I told you..it was an older model, you should have read the manuel I gave you..."

They continued to argue, eventually becoming a mish-mash of English and their native tounge, Myaukat'. It's a high-pitch languge only audiable to those with a highten sense of hearing, taking some bits and pieces from the planets they have visted. Though, it took a while to get to that point as they exhanged heated words, and some of them sounded remarkamly simaler to the curse words of English and other Earth languges.

By the end of it, Hirro was bandaging his forehead from the nasty bump that Krystal gave him, and Krystal was blowing on her hand before fist-pumping, apparntly she won that argument. Though, they both realized what they have done and bowed apologeticly to Kendra.

"We are sincericly sorry for that..It's just you know..Sibling Riverly, esically with her trying to get her licence and all..ow Hirro explained while rubbing his head.

Traincar2: Kari nods, "Of, course the trick is the material it contracts if you pull making it tighter." She demonstrated holding the device up, "But if you push in the material expands and you can slip out of it easily." She held the fingertrap up showing she was free of it. Captain Sphinx smiled Kari liked showing off how well she could figure things out.

Traincar3: "Are you challenging me to a duel?" Fortune asked.

"Well, no actually," Maria responds to Tundra's voice. "That isn't the reason we are here." she said as she waved her hand, indicating her past with her gestures.

"The reason we've come here," Prometheus chimes in, "Is because I hope to get answers in this city. Specifically about time travel."

Train 2

Nicholi grinned and put his hand on Trouts shoulder. "Then you might just surprise yourself."

Train 3

"You have no idea Dave." Said Trace continuing the smile. He turned his head to Derrick. "Sorry. I do that sometimes."

Tram Car #1: Kendra is mouth agape at the argument. In fact several individuals with heigntened hearing pick up on some of chatter. A few words that seemed...obscene. It was noticible who else could "eavesdrop" by the uncomfortable shifting around. Once they're done, Kendra is a bit nervous to really say anything else. As that happened Tundra listened to Maria, well to the best of her ability. Pro might've caught that her eyes strayed every so often as the fight escalated. Also her ears were twitching as the arguing got high pitched. Still, she heard Maria and nods. "Si alguien tiene el cerebro, it's gonna be someone in this city. I wish you two the best of luck." she nods.

Tram Car #2: Trout thinks on Nicholi's comments, but he frowns after thinking up a memory. "Umm, I'm not too...erm" he begins to say before shaking his head. "...ya know what, I-Im sure you're right." he tries to cover up.

The synthetic chuckles. "Well you are very smart, I suppose I couldnt've expected it to stump you."

At Orion's comment, the girl nods. Anyone near by didn't seem to care about what he said. "Ok South Star. Cool hero name, mine's a bit less...imaginative. I'm Gravity Girl." she says with a smile. "Three guesses what I can do." she jokes, trying to get a it comfortable.

Tram Car #3: Jessica was about to say something about a rebreather system when she heard Travis' comment. She stays still for a second, letting it sink in. "Heh, yeah I guess that's a pretty accurate description." she mutters before continuing. "Uh yeah. See, unlike my sister I dont have any natural powers...well except for being pretty smart. I always wanted to follow in her footsteps...so, uh I built this." she says showing off the armor.

Dave shrugs. "Mind enlightening me then?" Meanwhile derrick frowns. "I'mgonnahavetogetusedtothatarentI?" he asks.

In the back Dirk shrugs. "Uh, if it was an insult I didnt mean it that way. If it was a legitmate question....sure." he says with a grin.

Train Car #1: "Well, I kind of lived with animals for a long time, so I studied their movements and stuff. I guess it's muscle memory and stuff. I'm not really sure when I got the suit, but I'm guessing I used it a lot in the early days or years or whatever." Ani answered.

Train Car #3: The Dark lizard glanced at the nurses, kind of pleading them to not do anything.

Krystal then chuckled nervously, seeing how uneasy they made Kendra and a few others feel. She gave a forced smile, showing a nice row of specialized teeth. "Sorry about that everyone" Krystal said outloud, before facing Kendra. "Really sorry.." She blushed again. "Your not scared are you? I mean, uh..it's just that it's been kinda tense since we got here..." She turned her head back towards her brother.

Hirro sighed at this, before giving her sister another pat on the head. "We are rarely like this, it's just what she said. It's been tense with how we got here. A violent crash or two can really make you nervous, eh?...But um..Kendra?" Trying to move away from the akwardness. "Have you been here long? Tundra," he pointed at the wolf-girl. "She's been here quite a few times, and she says each time was even more amazing...can we get a second opinion?"

Train 2

Nicholi paused and stared at Trout. He could hear his heartbeat faster. He looked him dead in the eyes. "What aren't you telling me?"

Train 3

Trace looked to Derrick first. "Oh yea. Its kinda my thing. Helps for interrogation ya see." Then to Dave. "Oh just watch and see." Said Trace with a playful smile.

Traincar2: Captain Sphinx grinned, "Kari is the best mind in the patrol." Kari beamed at the compliment.

Traincar3: "No not insulted but last time someone asked me sword or gun was before a duel."

Tram car #1: Baz nods. "Yeah, I sorta tore a bit of the flyer, but it's some big competition. There are actually a few categories, lets see here; fencing slash swordsmanship, firearm marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat, something starting with a G tht got ripped...here, Archery." Baz says, putitng the flyer in Emma and Gigi's face "It doesn't say what competitions exactly, just that you'll need to expect just about anything." he says. Gigi grins. "Sounds exiting."

Emma grins as well, "Well together we can beat anything they threw at us!"

Jessica was about to say something about a rebreather system when she heard Travis' comment. She stays still for a second, letting it sink in. "Heh, yeah I guess that's a pretty accurate description." she mutters before continuing. "Uh yeah. See, unlike my sister I dont have any natural powers...well except for being pretty smart. I always wanted to follow in her footsteps...so, uh I built this." she says showing off the armor.

"It's truly awesome armor, it's amazing you built it, must have took forever to make huh?" Blue Fang says, "It'd cool you want to follow in her footsteps, I can relate heh."

Tram Car #1: "Very cool." Jake says as he dusts himself off. "That's all awesome Animalius....that why you're going to Reach?" he asks curiously.

As Tundra got back to attention of Maria, Kendra would scratch her head. "It's ok, I'm not sure I could think of anything to compare that too. Honestly though, it's gonna be my first time entering too. I mean I m sur eit's gonna be cool but I don't know." she shrugs. "Sorry."

"It's actually a singular competition." Baz says, looking over some details. "We can all enter though, there's some prize...it's kinda gotten ripped off though I can't make out what it is." Baz says. Gigi smirks. "Betcha I'd win easy out of you guys." she taunts. Baz grins, obviously disagreeing. Nearby a man next to Baz asks if he can read the pamphlet when he's done, the guy obviously interested by it as well.

Tram Car #2: Trout stays silent for a few seconds. "Look, it's not something I....uh.....i'm just gonna say I kinda get where you're coming from....." he slumps.

The synthetic nods. "Then it's an honor to meet you." he says with a nod. He then sits back properly before gripping the seat.

Tram Car #3: The nurse staring down minerva didn't pay much attention to Dark Lizard's plea. The other met eyes with DL before simly shrugging, not capable of helping much there.

Dirk nods. "I see, granted I wouldn't enjoy life threatening. A more friendly comeptition I'd be open too." he suggests.

Derrick nods. "I cans ee how that face would get someone talking." he half-jokes before getting a bit comfortable. Dave meanwhile really wants to know what the hell Trace meant.

Jessica receeds the helmet revealing her face before answering Cody. "The blue print was the hardest to build. This one did take a bit longer than the others though, stripping away features and making sure I wasnt walking around with a half ton of metal to my back heh." she jokes. "Thanks, my sis is someone I really look up to. Can't wait to get a chance to prove myself." she says before she reacts to the PA speaker from earlier. A small whirirng noise is heard down by her feet. "So, you're with him cause you look up to him?" she asks.

Traincar2: Thinking the conversation was over the StarPatrol began talking amongst themselves, mostly about how long it'd take to get all of their equipment repaired or what materials they would need.

Traincar3: "Got anything in mind or shall I come up with something?" Fortune said.

Train 2

Nicholi raised an eyebrow. "What aren't you telling me?"

Train 3

Trace chuckled and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened them his right eye was a clear glowing gold. His left a clear glowing blood red. He smiled revealing large sharp fangs. Looking to them he spoke in his strange angelic/demonic voice. "Is this face better?"

Prometheus decided to speak up, "Why don't we all go as a group? If this is the first time most of us have been here it'd do well to have a group to stay attatched to. We wouldn't be able to get lost as easily and there is safety in numbers." Maria leaned in, Prometheus suggesting it in her head, and when the machine spoke again it was in a whiper. "And I suspect we'll need that safety. The most interesting people are drawn to this city, and I wouldn't want to enter a confrontation with interesting people without the support of equally interesting people."