Jump to content

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

Match 14744 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

Match 14743 by The Boob Tube
in progress now...

Shrek vs. King Bowser

Match 14742 by SSJRuss
in progress now...

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Recommended Posts

RED DRAGON'S COOL THING: 

As soon as he got a view of the pair, he knew the man's injury was out of his medical weight class. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to steel his nerves; it was all he could do to keep from throwing up at the sight. Up until now, the worst injury he'd seen on the field was that time he broke a carjacker's foot. This was all so...

His thoughts were cut short by the the sudden sound and rapidly rising temperature. Travis turned just in time to see the fire ball and react. He thrust his sword out and shot out a blast of water. 

 

SOUTH STAR'S COOL THING:

Orion hated seeing his friend struggle like this, but couldn't let any of his fellow heroes get hurt, or worse. "We need a more permanent solution," he said, struggling as well, but slightly less thanks to his strength. "Leave this to me for now. Go help where you can, and try to find something better to support this with.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willow decided to evade. She was irritated with the masses in the way. That attack failed. She must find another way. A walking pair of breasts could only fight so hard.

 

 

Alec on the other hand had so much more to handle. Naot just he had to save his potentially foolish friend. He will also chide him for the less than rational actions. "You were a skin cell away from becoming a pair of boots. Please don't get yourself killed!" Common sense wasn't really itself. Alec's tolerance for the dense didn't exist. Overall he'd grade the experience as a failure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

 

State of the room- The chaos in the room had contained some to where they incoming baddies had met firm resistance. The battle was hectic but nobody could tell if the tide was turning or not so unless they wished to stick around leaving would be safer. The entrance that was practically the only viable door out was quickly being flooded by escaping civvies and would-be heroes so decision time was more important than ever.

 

*Fortune, S.P. member Kari, Omega & co.- Kari was ale to speak her peace towards Thompson and lets her help up Fortune. He meanwhile cursed his lack of preparation for a full-scale assault. The group in general was pretty stunned by the fast assault, a retreat seemed like an idea that was a good idea. Thompson did a 180 and started to try and single file a panicked group of people and he was able to do it without raising past the straight tone he used during the Orientation speech. Drago on the other hand...

 

"...our kind of fight?" Drago repeats, getting a smirk as he lifts up the buster swords he had dropped back during the initial explosion. "This is exactly my kind of fight Fortune. I'm in much better shape then you, I can hold these guys off...trust me." he says confidently. "Nobodies getting hurt on my watch, I can distract while everyone escapes. Wont even scratch my skin, promise" Drago hollers back, taking steps forward as he does. Before anyone can complain a big figure rises from behind the group, the armored fellow that was following around Omega. His booming voice cuts through the various sounds in the air.

 

"I will assist him, I likewise am difficult to kill. Take my friend to safety and be safe yourself." he says in a respectful tone before stomping past the group, no one there was exactly going to stop him physically. In the commotion though, Kari could spot a clear path, though irregular, that'd lead to the entrance. She thought she could make out Trevor leading a party to safety near many others trying to squeeze through the door.

 

*S.P. leader Sphinx, Nicholi D. Trake, Trace, Ursa Rajom, The Blue Fang, & co. The main brawl in the room was hectic, a lot of different fighters and styles were waging an uncoordinated war on the invaders and the results were mixed. Most of the first-wave robots were taken down but it took a lot of unfocused fire and some mishaps to get there; Sphinx and Blue-Fang's ranged assault were all over the place. While Sphinx in downing a single robot with a headshot his allies, mostly self-trained and another military man it seemed, were more sporadic with shots and none really took advantage of his headshot advice and to make things worse several "heroes" decided to take the close combat approach during the flurry of shots. To the group's credit, or luck, they didn't hit any allies and three robots went down from the combined fire....Blue Fang wasn't so lucky, his crystal star barrage was largely ineffective, aside from one managing to get between armor plates and severing an exposed wire which caused a critical failure to the bot, and worse yet he would strike two of the allies that charged into close combat.

 

Both Nicholi and Ursa came in to decimate some of the shocktroopers with lighting fast strikes and for the most part they succeeded despite difficulties. Such as them being under fire during the whole movement via enthusiastic gunman with bad timing. Nicholi managed to masterfully deprave the first robot of his head and arm and he was in the middle of smashing into the second bot when...he wasn't there. The strike with the first bot's severed arm was right on the money but he hit nothing but air: Sphinx's lucky shot between the eye-sensors dropped the troublesome bot when Nicholi was still winding up the hit and to make things worse, Nicholi felt a special kind of sharp pain in his deltoid thanks to a crystal-shurikan shot that went wide from Blue Fang's original aim point that managed to pierce Nicholi's now bare skin. The half-demon's grip weakened and unless he focused he would drop his impromptu weapon,.

 

More directly however was a bot that avoided the flying death barrage intended to cut off the warrior, grabbing the pained Nicholi around the waist for a bear-hug, though the bot probably intended to set up for something a bit deadlier. Ursa was marginally luckier in the sense that his dropkick connects cleanly, snapping the flame unit's head back unnaturally and taking him out of the fight. The bear semihuman felt something cut into his back, another crystal shurikan but this one was only a graze and aside from clumped fur he didn't have much to worry about...from that. In front of him, the biggest threat was the molten lava man and he was now about 3 times Ursa's size and he had two arrows sticking out of his face harmlessly.

 

Trace's course of action was luckily far enough away from the main melee to make sure he was otherwise not in the fight. He took off with a powerful push and while he felt several bullets smash into weaker segments of armor he reaches them uncontested and the bot's heads roll on the ground before the son of Satan even touched down on land again. Before he could celebrate though Trace was surrounded by wall and to his right was the lava man; large and in charge. He along with the rest of the warriors could see the molten monster toss a young man, who was dressed in some kind of armor, who unsuccessfully tried a preemptive strike across the room like a football. The figure spun through the air, but managed to land properly, dazed but alive as his landing cracked the floor. The fight was heating up so to speak.

 

*S.P. member Trevor & Alec the bug man- The group carried on then with Trevor's decision and they quickly ended up the first in line, they were quickly on their way out of the room. before Trevor could do the honors of opening the door first, two police officers clad in SWAT-esque gear. Trevor could recognize Liz, possibly even the feline operative if he was paying attention to who Kari was speaking to at the RPD table. She looks at the group before pointing.

 

"Everyone we have an EVAC point set. Follow the crowd and there is a monorail you will be able to take out of the building. Any alternate exits will be spread around, move it people!" Missionary the catgirl hollers before Liz the lizard-woman moves ahead and scouts the battlefield raging on through a rifle scope.

 

As this was happening, Alec's chewing out of Samson the raptor was going fairly well, as well as it could this situation. "hhurrrrr....ouccchh." he grumbles though he seemed to understand the situation well enough to not complain or try to escape.

 

*Emma Fox- Emma's aim was impeccable though an arrow could only go so fast. Her original target was nailed, though by that point it wasn't what passed for eyes on the monster but rather a few inches below the sockets. The thing was still growing and that was a bit scary. It ignored any injury that the arrows might've given and it looked like it was going to give a roar. Gigi just looked on stunned at the beast.

 

"That's huge...." she stammers forgetting to even notch a bow, feeling a bit out of her depth. Baz meanwhile was quickly digging through his two sister's quivers, they're the ones who had the trick arrows and he was hoping they packed something for lava monsters.

 

*Animalius + Minerva Rajom- Minerva's fireblast, due to it's origin, had just enough concussive force to meet the fireball with enough force to stop it for the most part. The ball broke up and wild flickers off fire hit the ground. The effort was a bit exhausting for 'Owlgirl' but those around her were fairly thankful. Ani was a bird by this point and noticed the fireworks above anything else. She also noticed some people were gathering around Minerva to see if she was ok.

 

"Thank you mam..." "Are you hurt?" two females ask, their clothing was non-descript but one had a glowing palm as she apparently scanned Minerva for injuries.

 

*Red Dragon- The young hero's reflexes save him, but only just. The water meets the force, but the fireball appeared to have some kind of concussive force behind it and Dragon is knocked flat on his back. Still better than being fried alive though, the two innocents were safe for now. Still he could tell on one end of the group that a big fight was breaking out and on the other end people were pushing and shoving to escape through the entrance they had all come through originally.

 

"nnggghh..." is heard as the woman starts to come to, she'd probably need some condolences snce she had no idea what she woke up in the middle of. The guy was still alive, but his condition wasn't getting any better.

 

*South Star- Orion feels quite a push on him, it was incredible just how much Gravity Girl was holding up. Luckily the room wasn't any closer to collapsing in but there was plenty of something pushing on the infrastructure. Cassie immediately falls to her knees and starts to breathe heavily; she was definitely effected. Still she agrees to the plan and just says she'll be a few seconds before fighting. Luckily their job has been paying off as many are swarming for the exit and the size of the door was the only thing staving off multiple unhurt innocents.

 

If Orion was still paying attention to the hero Blue Fang, he'd see his action(see the fight scene with most of the names), he could base his ideas on the quality there or not but he still had his job to do. Being proactive wasn't a bad idea though.

 

Villain Orientation;

 

While the outpost overall was heating up with altercations, the villains inside the room might be I the most direct fight of their lives. Gunfire and various energy powers were exchanged from as close as several feet apart. Casualties were definitely being had. Willow's evade tactic didn't do so well since she didn't have many places to go besides behind people. Bullets and laser shots were still generally in her direction so she needed a bit more complex of an action if she wanted to get out of this.

 

Meanwhile DL's yell for someone to cover him while he disarmed the door bomb.....drew attention to him. At least one GTS operative was against letting him. Luckily a concussive blast knocks him over and Rose frowns. DL would take too long, so she moves the lizard aside.

 

"You cover /me/ and I'll melt this *vulgarity*ing thing" she swears, probably not something she did often but it was justified here. She looks at the machine...figuring out what would explode on contact and what was just holding the mechanism in was a tad challenging, but she said she could do it.....how DL decided to respond was his problem.

 

Lobby;

Krystal, Hirro, Maria & co

(OOC:Ham has some internet issues so I am posting what he sent me over mibbit ruinus)

-

Hirro and Krystal frown, Krystal's ears twitch like they were picking something up. Tundra had stepped forward over near Albatross who was coordinating some kind of plan to evacuate. Maria could hear something about a monorail and a path through the woods, if Prometheus was clever enough getting radio signals would be a piece of cake. As for Maria's original question, she nods.

 

"Well I've been stationed here until we have some kind of evac plan solidified. One of you could stay here jus tin case....or you could go over there and be apart of the bigger plan. I can handle myself don't worry." she says with a weak smile, as she did so though she took out several color coded seeds like she was going to do something impressive with it. Kendra looks to Maria expectantly.

 

"I just shapeshift, I got nothing..." she admits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ursa: The large bear semi-human figured his best bet was probably not fistfighting the guy made of lava, but he doubted that at this point he had any choice on the matter. He would throw a boomerang from his pocket, have it catch the fire from minerva's little fireworks show and go to the roof, hoping to start the sprinkler system. If this worked he would go full semi-human and just charge up and maul the damn thing. If it proved ineffective, he decided his best option was simply avoiding battle.

Minerva/Animalius: Ani landed on her shoulder before dropping down and going to his human form. "Where's Ursa?" He asked, almost immediately. Minerva pointed off in the direction while assuring everyone she was fine, just tired.. "Alright, stay safe." Animalius yelled back as he charged into the main melee and became a rhino. Minerva proceeded to head in there herself. She hoped her armor would keep her safe as she went for a flying kick to the nearest enemy. 

Dark Lizard: He was both low on energy and now not exactly at his a game. Covering her was gonna be tough. He looked around for a table or something to grab and block some shots with, if that didn't work he would just start punching at the damn walls to try to break the damn things or at least to draw fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willow realized that evading won't help.  She won't go gentle today.  Her silly antics would not save her this time.  She attempted to fire at the enemies closes to her with energy blasts.  As soon as they concentrate fire upon her, she would attempt either a human shield or use her pheromones to make them drop their guard.

 

Alec would spot the evacuation area and attempt to get Samson there.  Fortunately for the two, a bullet train would be perfect for evacuation.  The bug man also ran as fast as possible without harming or dropping Samson.  "I went through the mess just for you, Samson."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune/Kari: No way in hell was Fortune going to let Drago have all the fun without him, "You people have got this, I've never been one to back down from a fight." Fortune said as he left the group following after Drago and the armoured figure.

 

"Get back here fool!" Kari shouted after him but Fortune paid her no mind. Frustrated at being ignored Kari signaled the others to keep moving towards the exit she kept her wrench at the ready in case she needed to club someone.

 

Captain Sphinx: They needed a change of strategy some of there "allies" were trying to brawl in a gunfight, it would only be a matter of time before they'd get hit by friendly fire. The captain reassesed the situation their objective was to delay the enemy forces untill reinforcements arrived.

 

"Cease Fire! Cease Fire! Fall back to secondary positions!" Captain phinx ordered, he gave a parting shot at a robot that was getting a little too close to one of his allies (Nicholai) he aimed for one of the bot's arms this time, not waiting to see the result of his last shot Captain Sphinx motioned the other gunners to fall back. 

 

The captain would give another order his voice steady, loud and authorative over the battle thanks in part to his suits mic. "Fire only at targets of oppurtunity." His logic behind the order was that the brawlers in the midst of ranged fighters would slow them down and keep them from using their weapons effectively, he and the other ranged fighters would then pick off any who made it past the brawlers, any with a tad bit of tactical knowledge would recognize this.

 

Trevor: "You heard the lady! Move it!" Trevor shouted at the evacuees curiously he didn't follow after them. he made sure they all made it out though. "Captain's got a ragtag skirmish line together. But they can't hold for long." He siad to Liz and Missionary. He suddenly spotted Kari with a few other evacuees. "Move it Kari!" He shouted encouragingly to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maria looked at Kendra and nodded, "It's fine," she said, hoping that Pro was making her look as calm as she didn't feel, "Not everyone can throw punches." She was about to say something else when a voice she didn't recognize started to emanate from her body.


"Everyone we have an EVAC point set. Follow the crowd and there is a monorail you will be able to take out of the building. Any alternate exits will be spread around, move it people!"

 

"I picked this up just a few seconds ago, but was working to remove the background noises to clear up the message." Pro's voice continued, "It seems as if someone in charge has begun an evacuation plan." He turned his and Maria's body to face the medical staff, "Are you aware of any evacuation plans in case of an emergency?" he queried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi: A flash of pain went through Nicholi's Shoulder as he took the Shuriken. Though it did not show on his face. He willingly dropped the arm and looked at the Shuriken. He looked up towards Blue flame with a quick glare. Basically saying never do that again. Then he was surprised by being lifted  and looked down at the bot. Perhaps it thought that the wound would slow Nicholi down? It would be wrong. Fresh wound or not Nicholi would attempt a neck rip by putting one hand under its chin and on the on the back of it and twisting hard. If it worked he would for once THINK ABOUT A PLAN. And run to the water fountain nearest him. Kicking it again and again until it broke off tto reveal a broken water pipe spewing out. "Trout! Get it!" He said pointing at the Molten man. If Trout did so he would call out "Hit the freak!" once he was doused.

 

Trace: He would smile under he helmet. "I'd love to torture you here and now... But I have other Ideas. Derick! Make a vacuum!" He would yell out. While Nicholi was getting Trout ready He would have derrick run around and make a vaccuum to quickly cool the creature. With their armor's they wouldn't need to worry about the others attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

 

State of the room- In short: wild and crazy. Those that could escape had a way out, though the day was still young, anything could happen at this point. Those who weren't on their way out the door were either taking their chance to fight the threat or were too injured, or we're still deciding which of the other two options they would prefer;. The event's security were there to join the fight and suppress the enemy assault rather than evac injured, unfortunately for those who didn't have much option than to lay around. The fight in the back was loud and quite obvious to everyone regardless. In the apex of the brawl one particular fighter successfully tries out a theory about fighting fire with water and with a well-timed moment of desperation the room's sprinkler's go off. The majority of people on the run certainly weren't expecting that, causing a bit of panic as things started to get very wet and a tad slippery. Anyone escaping through the front door would spot the two Anthropomorphic police officers who we're holding the escape path open. The lizard-woman of the two was peering through a sniper's scope and she seemed to have lined up a shot when the deluge poured on down, likely ruining her shot for the moment. She shakes her head, surprised by the turn of event and those with sensitive ears could pick up on a few choice expletives from the second feline officer who didn't seem very happy with the situation either. This wouldn't stop the fight out-right for either side, but a bit of water could very well be a game-changer, for who though was yet to be seen.

 

*Vs Eruption, the man of lava(Ursa Rajom, Nicholi D. Trake, Trace, Emma Fox &co.)- Ursa was the one who set off the sprinklers and for the moment his plan was panning out very well. No flamethrower units were left on the forefront, but the magma man was not happy with the large output of water landing on his outer shell of a body, the glowing magma inside faded a bit as steam rose off his frame due to the high output of the sprinklers. If nothing else, he was distracted enough to take his eye off the fighters who had challenged him and in Ursa's case he was free to try and bite away. His transformation was quick, within a second he was closer to a bear than a human and his charge forward went unimpeded, wet floor and all. His bite lands around Eruption's arm, the initial chomp is hard but it only just barely cracks the outer lava rock shell. Ursa could take his move from there, but Eruption seemed strong enough to lift the bear semihuman's larger size and just from touching him, there was still something of a magma core inside him making the ordeal that much more dangerous.

 

Nicholi got some assistance from a sharp shooter(a shot to the bot's arm courtesy of Sphinx), allowing the half-demon to free his arms and deprive the machine of it's head. It took some effort, but he ended up victorious. His attempt to give Trout some water after the fact worked as he found a nearby water fountain....however it seemed a little bit redundant as he got about halfway in when the sprinklers started to drench him and most of the rest of the room. Regardless, he had his water and his ally 'Trout' was just as amazed by this. At Nicholi's request, the young Atlantean looked at the gathering water, the water raining down, then the molten man who was in the middle of being attacked by other fighters. He gives Nicholi a dumbfounded look before he nods.

 

"Right....I can hit....gimmie a few......" he grunts, rubbing his right arm before focusing. He had a plan at least, but he was too busy enacting it to share. What Nicholi did next would be independent from his friend's actions. The son of Satan Trace was having even less luck tag-teaming with his new friend. Derrick normally would've been all for trying the old vaccum trick but Ursa's entire set of actions left him hesitating. With the floor wet and Ursa taking first strike on Eruption, Derrick had to face Trace and reluctantly give a no-go sign.

 

"Too many variables!" he shouts back; while confident he couldn't get hurt in his powered armor, between slipping up and Ursa in the way of the tornado, Derrick feared that someone else could get hurt in the collateral if they screwed up. He was still ready for a fight, but he didn't want to enact Trace's current plan. Eruption roars before trying to grab for Ursa and clutch him tightly as to stop the 'pest' before he could try to do anything else 'bothersome'. Emma, by far the furthest away from the struggle could see all of this clearly enough though she too would find that her siblings would find the scene too dangerous to do anything too crazy. The deluge didn't help and the hard pressure from the sprinkler's could lead to problems with sighting or even arrow trajectory at this range. Everything was up in the air by this point.

 

The lesser villains and machines that had survived the initial strike back left Eruption to his own devices and they attempted to move forward......

 

*Main battle with the intruders(Animalius and Minerva Rajom, S.P. Captain Sphinx, Fortune, & co.) - The battle was less grandiose than the fight with Eruption, but precise shots we're being exchanged by the four or so robots we're being more tactically sound, keeping on the move and utilizing suppressive fire to keep Sphinx and his retreating group from getting the upper hand. They continue dot open fire but accuracy didn't exactly improve, it did prevent them from focusing too much on the offensive however. Sphinx's advice rang out, but suppressive fire from all but two of his allies continued on since there was not much cover aside from innocent bystanders. Sphinx didn't have much to work with and while backup was coming it wasn't exactly what he had in mind....

 

Fortune was ready, but he'd need a bit of a head of steam to keep up with Drago, who strode over in the direction of the gun-firing robots. Drago twirled his blade before making it flat side out covering his mid-section. The buster sword was long enough for this job and he was at least confident in his weapons' ability to survive high caliber gunfire. The large oxen man was even less careful; wading forward with intent to rip apart the machines with his bare fists but unless Fortune wanted to fall in behind either being he'd need his own method. The area was fairly clear aside form some stragglers or corpses/near corpses littering the pathway. Though both him and Sphinx would spot some individuals take the break in extended firing to enter a bit more loudly.

 

Animalius had a clear path and his rhino form got pretty much all of the attention. He had a beeline right for the robots gunning away aside from two swordsman(Drago + Fortune) and a large monster of a man in armor in the way. The robots would also notice, not firing away but they would be bale to scatter if Ani went to bowl over the group. This would leave them floored, but Ani's momentum could easily lead him into the fight with the lava man instead. In the wake of the assault, a woman in owl-themed combat gear(Minerva) managed to floor one of the recovering bots with a flying kick to the chest. Though not out, the robot was knocked down, eliminating one shooter for a good amount of time though with Fortune, Drago, and Crete closing in as well this ragtag group probably better get things together before anyone else got hurt. Real first-responders were on their way but their job was to suppress the threat not so much rescue the injured and dying so they weren't exactly not helping. There were a few potshots from behind the wall Eruption was guarding, signifying that the second wave was getting antsy.

 

*Escaping group/just outside Hero Orientation into the lobby(S.P. members Kari, and Trevor, Alec, & co.- Officer Liz gives a nod as she tries to make sure her rifle wasn't compromised by the water. Those in the front of the group were still listening for more orders, so folks like Kari and Thompson had plenty of time to catch up. Thompson specifically was trying to text some people on his phone, though with water pouring down everywhere the normally tedious task proved almost impossible for him so he'd wait on that. Once everyone was close enough, Liz shouted some more before speaking specifically to Trevor.

 

"On it, we'll assist once we're not all washed up." she quips before assisting her partner in making sure everyone knew they should be leaving the room post-haste and judging by /her/ current demeanor, it was probably wise to not make the pissed off catgirl with a gun repeat herself. With that in mind, the civvies finally began to pour out of the room. As soon as they were out of the room, at the very least there were no sprinkler's dousing everyone The overall setting of things we're becoming much more different than the almost formal tone given out earlier. Most people left were either in the midst of running somewhere or we're too confused to run. The pathway Officer Vasquez(catgirl) pointed out was noted with the majority of people running in that direction. If they took her word for it; they'd be led to a monorail station o escape. However a handful of people and people with headsets were shouting certain words like alternate and emergency. A pathway to their left did have a few people running and some security was trying to check for alternate ways the villains could enter. However there simply weren't enough people to properly nudge everyone in the right direction. The entrance they came to even had some activity going on so it was down to where everyone wanted to go. In the back of the group Alec's chewing out of his new friend didn't go unnoticed, least of all by Samson himself.

 

"Thannnksssss bosssss..." the dino-man grumbles, worse for wear but otherwise not in a situation to question the more cautious Alex.

 

Villain orientation room;

While the Hero orientation room was going nuts, the Villain's battle was a little more methodical and closed in. Gunfire was still wild but everyone was a bit more methodical in their approach, things like cover and shields of all types were effectively used which meant that both sides were having hard times racking up casualties. The original GTS assassins were now on the defensive however they brought more than enough ammo to keep up the game.

 

*Willow- Willow's directed energy blasts were straight on but this time they only hit air....or some kind of energy barrier more accurately. A Man with some kind of bulked pack had his arms out and was successfully now deflecting the combined fire from the side of the room Willow was on. Luckily the barrier seemed to only work in bursts so only the initial attack was stopped. The attempt to grab a human shield or use pheronomes would work on those near her. The GTS fighters that were still standing were still more or less completely armored from head-to-toe and no foreign scent was going to be reaching them. Luckily Willow was considered small-fry so she still had opportunity to act as nobody was focusing fire on her. What she did with that time was hers to decide.

 

*Dark Lizard & friend- Dark Lizard's near bout of insanity got noticed, but was met with stares rather than gunfire, so he succeeded in taking focus away from Rose who took the moment of surprise to decide that if she was going to be melting all the metal anyways she might as well go all-or-nothing. She plunges her fist into the middle of the detonator mechanism anf focuses her disintegration powers. This seemed to work as a big guy who had been close by sees the device crumple tot he floor and gives a solid kickto the door knob. The door was 'unlocked' but didn't swing all the way open.

 

There was some commotion on the other side and the door fully opened revealing a bomb squad technicial and two accompanying officers on the other side, in the middle of attempting their own diffusal. Rose and the technician share shocked glances with each other. Just behind the police, there was plenty of chaos outside with a lot of people running past the room and even more going right and up. By this point the would-be escapees were definitely noticed...

 

"Don't let em escape!" a female GTS Officer shouts and the remaining heavy gunner opens fire on everyone by the door frame with Rose the prime target.

 

*Lobby;

 

Nurse's office(Maria, Krystal, Hirro, & co.)- Kendra nods in response to Maria's comment, it didn't make her feel better but it was nice that she tried and it was the principle of the thing. Pro's 'interruption' got plenty of attention in the room, especially the higher-ups and Maria barely finished her question before Albatross, the lady in charge of the Guardians, responded.

 

"Yeah, a monorail in the north part of the building...was supposed to drop the newbies off right in the main part of the city once Orientation's done...guess it's done." she heaves wearily, unable to believe all this happened on her watch. "Anyways RCPD has got guys sweeping the thing to make sure it's not booby trapped before we claim the thing's a viable exit. Whatever you picked up was probably one of their officers..." she comments before the woman who could pass for a fairy responds.

 

"That was definitely Missionary, one of their TRU squad members. I know that yell anywhere..." she muses. Albatross shrugs, taking that as confirmation.

 

"I think they got sent into the Orientation rooms, that's where we have the biggest breech from what I know. We can probably help from there if we need to, not far from here and....and where did you get that transmission?" Albatross asks curiously, cutting off her own explination. She was starting to think about how hard it was for their radio frequencies to be unscrambled. "You GEAR tech or what?" she says in an almost accusatory manner though it was primarily stress that caused the lack of tact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ursa: Ursa decides he has no reason to approach just yet, the water was doing it's job and after he cooled down a bit, Ursa was sure he could just break him. He decided to switch targets and looked around for whoever was the next biggest threat. He would proceed to head over to them and try to dropkick them, preferrably into the charginf rhinoceros he could only assume was Ani.

 

Animalius: He decided the lava man was being handled well enough, he tried to take out the two guys with guns. He saw a group already handling them as well, but they looked like they could use some help. He turned into a cheetah as he passed them to not knock them all out and then went back to rhino and tried to knock down the robot gunners. 

 

Minerva: Minerva figured the brightest thing to do was melt the guns, the sprinkler system however was not helping. she instead leapt onto the rhino and would proceed to leap off and flying kick anything left standing that was not made of lava.

 

Dark Lizard: He proceeded to tackle rose down so she wouldn't get shot before putting his hands in the air and surrendering to the cops. He was pretty sure he could break out and even if not, life in prison was life at least...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: The aged adventurer looked around at the fallen not for familar faces but for any dropped gear that they wouldn't be needing, he kept his head down mindful that he was still in a combat zone, he kept his sword at the ready as he saw a rhino charge past a few others were mixing it up with the bots in all it was a chaotic batttle.

 

Star Patrol: (Sphinx) The captain was cursing in his head, his face was stuck somewhere between concentration and anger, they were getting pinned down and backup was dragging it's feet. They needed something to flip the odds back in there favor if he wasn't concerned with collateral damage he'd be ordering a grenade. If only they had an EMP grenade with them it would fry the bots and leave organics unharmed.

 

He'd have to try and go for something else, fiddling with the settings on his raygun he set the intensity to maximum he would only get one good shot with it afterwards he'd have to turn the intensity back down and wait a few seconds for recharge. Keeping almost belly down on the ground Sphinx fired on one of the bots it didn't matter if it was behind cover as the beam would go through it and then into the bot, he fired center mass hopefully when the bot got blasted it'd spray it's companions with shrapnel and give his allies an oppurtunity to give the bots a taste of suppresive fire.

 

They'd have to he'd need a few seconds to recharge.

 

Trevor/Kari: Kari surveyed the battle, an idea occured to her most the attackers were robots, an idea came to the technition. Glancing at Thompson she cleared her throat and spoke, "Is there a breaker box near here?" She asked. 

 

Trevor meanwhile was hurrying the evacuees up, "Move along now! Hurry up!" He even went so far as to physically stear a few to the entrance, "Not that way!" He'd growl, no one in their right mind would dare suggest that he should evacuate too, Trevor was part of the Star Patrol the way he saw it he was doing his job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...