Jump to content

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Recommended Posts

Trace: He was behind Dave's wall and protected from the shockwave. Though he knew this would have a profound effect on Dave. He set his hand on Dave. "You can do this. I just need another two minutes. Whoever is coming after us I have a plan to turn it around but I need time." He said trust in his voice.

Nicholi: THought for a moment. "Sorry gramps but I gotta think for myself." As the shockwave went off he tossed his weapon in the air and spun wrapping his arms around trout. His weapon fell in the casket and closed as it took the shockwave's force. As it died he spoke. "Yea like me... But 10 times stronger." He said turning to face where the bang had come from. A look of boredom went over his face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero orientation room;

Story plot: The big boom shocks the hell out of a lot of folks in the orientation room. Some get their footing back quicker than others but there's an air of hesitation going around. No one was sure of the culprit and it seemed like nobody was taking the initiative....it was going over certain heads if there was a reason for that and such those with weapons drawn likely waited with them pointed out. Some were trying to leave but a good portion of the room occupants were itchin for combat. All in all, not the most uniform bunch.

 

*Red Dragon &Blue Fang + Kari of Star Patrol +Omega +Fortune- The duo didn't really get much of a reaction out of Thompson, he was a bit busy trying answering question from the 'blue duo' of Kari the space cop and her deputized dragon boy just off to his right. Of course the old man wasn't keen on being straight with her either. The whole lot of them is knocked on their ass before any conversation could be furthered. Despite Kari's worry of the man being hysterical, he was actually really calm under the pressure of things though the old guy as definitely trying to move. He glares at Drago the second he goes into restrain him.

 

"Little boy, I've been in more situations like this than all ya'll combined, let me up so I can assess the situation. People might die otherwise" he says in the most brutally honest tone the group collectively has ever heard and it works on Drago since he helps the guy up and quickly spots Fortune who was in plain-view and position to see everything happen.

 

"Hey." the draker mutters, asking if he's ok in the curent chaos, the glowing blue blade of Fortune got his attention but that was hardly the thime to ask questions. Thompson meanwhile takes the moment to look around and spots the three main problems: mainly the crack in the ceiling, the hole in the wall, and the youngings not being very receptive to the imminent threat.

 

"Geeze, someones getting fired over this." he mutters darkly before looking at the four. "Alright, we gotta move quickly, whoevers better armed needs to keep watch in case something comes through that hole. The rest...we gotta get these rookies outta here before people start getting slaughtered. So two teams...." he grimaces, unsure if any of the folks in his surrounding area were up to snuff for the guarding job. Drago nods.

 

"I probably shouldn't separate from the nice officer, but I'm plenty durable. I can take anything that comes through here and my friend over there's quick with a blade too." he comments, pointing out Fortune the old swordsman with a glowing blade. Drago wasn't so much boasting as bringing everyone up to speed on what they had, he trusted Fortune could at least hold his own. On the note of speed, Julio's attempt to superspeed is mostly unnoticed; Drago and Fortune feel abreeze blow past them however before Julio could grab Thompson out of the room, the old guy apparently has some adrenaline in him still and he proved to have some good ol reflexes in advanced age. With a quick twist, he sends Julio head-over-heels with a hip toss right onto the speedster's own back at double-digit speed. Julio was dazed but not terribly hurt, the man had used a non-bone shattering move luckily. Before anyone can follow-up, the old man sees Omega's demeanor and Whizzer-yellow costume.

 

"Ah damn kids....hey sport, can ya see straight." he mutters, looking down and citing he probably wasn't a baddie. A few other voices are heard, mor eor less saying to take defensive positions anyways though noone was responding quickly.

 

*South Star: Orion's prognosis of the situation was spot-on, Cassie was fine more or less, Orion shielded her for the most part luckily. She was ready to act within a few seconds and upon mentioning the ceiling she looks up.

 

"I can handle that one, cover me ok?" she asks before looking up and holding out her hands. "I might be able to make sure the things don't come crashing down." she explains before a purple aura surrounds her. She was already under duress it seemed but the crack didn't seem to continue, something was taking pressure off the structure and it seemed to be Gravity-Girl. That just left whatever was coming in next.

 

*Alec- The bug man would barely manage to squeeze past his friend and a few others to get most of the way towards the middle aisle where he could escape from....unfortunately among others, his new friend wasn't planning on running. In fact Samson hopped a few chair aisles to meet the threat head-on as if he was hard wired to want a fight. A few were being successfully evacuated, but what happened next was up to him. At least one voice called out for anyone able to take a stand so that was certainly a nudge in one direction.

 

*Star Patrol(Trevor and Sphinx)- Sphinx's yell doesn't go unnoticed, for one reason or another several groups start taking a stand, more than just a collective of folks pointing weapons in a general direction. Perhaps thats all the mob mentality needed for a spark but nevertheless he wasn't alone. Trevor was having a bit of less luck. Liz confirmed that she understood his transmission but it took a few seconds for her to reply.

 

*zzt* damn....alright good. We're on our way, we have a handle on where the perimeter breaches are....*zzt* any sense though...Hold position if you caa-.....do not want any casualties under any circumstances. Repeat retreat if you cannot hold it....we're on our way.

 

Liz' transmission was short and to the point, and this was the first time any of the Star Patrol had heard a serious tone out of her. She was treating this like an emergency, that ought to put things into perspective. As for a fire exit, in addition to the way they all came in near the back of the room there was a fire exit of sorts....exactly next to a perpendicular wall where the gaping hole was.

 

*Ursa+Minerva Rajom- Overall safetly evacuating and waiting for something to go through the hole weapons at the ready were how the room was split in terms of reaction. It might not be the siblings style however and noone was paying enough attention to mind if they took a third option; however it'd be pretty obvious they were alone in a social sense: With Ani gone for the moment and nobody standing still it was easier to see nobody else had stayed near them after the initial fiasco, not even anyone they had been chatting with earlier was within line-of-sight view in this room which included the young boy Ani had with him and had befriended a good half hour ago. DL was clearly not in the room either though that might be a small consolation at best.

 

*Trace- Dave was down to biting his tongue to regain control of the stress he was having put on him especially when he got hit with a force from a different direction. He held firm regardless, though he had to sttrain himself a bit more after realizing the physical cylinder he put up would be putting pressure on the cracking wall so he took it upon himself to also try holding up a section of ceiling surrounding it. The idea was to keep up the surface area of his construct so it didn't make any holes. Needless to say it wasn't easy, but after a few seconds soemone seemed to be helping as he was relived of some pressure.

 

"mmhhmm.." he grunts, that was about as good a response as he was going to give. Neverthless he was keeping hold. Trace was free to do what he needed...so long as it was within he tk tube around him, Dave wasn't in any shape to warp a door for him at the moment.

 

*Nicholi- There wasn't a response from Balbadd, so he didn't have that on his mind at least. The casket was safetly closed and likely not going to be stolen. The force of the blast meant it was shoved several yards away from him though so that would take time to re-acquire. As he looked over the likely entrance for enemies Trout gives a big frown at Nicholi's assessment.

 

"OH..." he mutters gloomily, before asking a second important question. "Is that them coming through there?" Trout asks as Nicholi's gaze proved powerful. His glance saw mostly dark, but not pitch black to him, more there was nothing to see for that moment...the very next moment proved different as he was the first person to see a figure move and he had a very good idea of what the followin was.

 

Story moment- The room had gone quiet after everybody had moved. For a moment it might ave seemed like nothing else was going to happen...a veteran mind though would know quite the opposite. Before anyone worked up courage/was fast enough to reach the front of the hole in the wall something came out of it...something small and there were plenty of them.

 

"GRENADES!" someone shouts with quick enough eyes shouts out while most are in midair. True as told, there were at least a dozen thrown at various sizes and ranges, some reaching from halfway across the room(a good 40 yards). Most of em came by too fast and random to get a good glimpse if one wasn't immedietely close to it. A few quick witted individuals managed to knock a handful back by various powers and baseball skills alike but there were plenty of live grenades of various sizes and makes on the ground with unknown times. Some scattered and others tried to play hot potato and get them out of anyone's killzone. And this was the distraction, though not many would be able to think that far ahead.

 

Villain orientation room;

*Willow-The succubi was in a most clearing area, not man individuals were in her path the pheronomes would take to reach the enemy combatants. This was likely a good thing however as they whofted past the more heavily armed assailants....nothing. While the group were fully-helmeted it seemed like filtration systems were in the masks as well, though she wouldn't realize this until after she tossed knives at them. Those had some luck as one impacts a guy's helmet and he falls down, possibly not dead but he was not fighting right that secod. Two others take them int he center of mass and while the knives were no strong enough to crack the outer armor and stay imbedded it appeared the ones she hit at least were wearing frangible plates. She couldn't tell what the under armor was like, but the two were not impeded past reciling from the shock of the attack. Worse, after recovering they began to turn, looking for the assailant and unless Willow hid in the crowd that second she would be spotted rather easily. Sometimes it doesn't pay to stand out.

 

*DarkLizard- DL was just quick enough to reach the enemy officer before Rose ate lead, as she was out of the fight momentarily from her bad fall. DL gives the man a full-on lineback tackle and manages to make him eat pavement. He had leverage and the upper hand, though the guy wasn't a pushover as DL went for the gun, the Lizard got his hand on the man's large-caliber sidearm but he in turn managed to sit up and deliver a headbutt to DL's snout. The room spins for a moment as he takes it straight on against some strong plexi-glass in the helmet. When things came back the man was on his back again and trying to wrestle the firearm out from the Dark Lizard's meaty claws. 

 

Story Point- The villains that could still fight managed to make enough fortified positions via powers that the fight was turning into a level playing field. The bad guys not engaged fell back and were taking more tactical approaches such as suppressing fire on the guarded location while one enemy in particular started to prep grenades.

 

Lobby;

*Emma- The young archer would be able to move past the line through to the hero orienation, though with some difficulty as the line was stopped up while the staff figured out what to do. As she plotted that she heard Target's voice.

 

"Roger that Mr. n Ms. Smith, I'll be in your location ASAP. Keep your guard up though." he notes before pulling an about-face and heading towards the entrance to assist somebody else. Apparently he had muttered to Baz and Gigi to tell Emma he had to take care of something. On top of that, Emma's eagle eyes could spot things moving particularly fast at the RCPD table. The catgirl officer who had talked smack to her a few minutes prior had practically leapt over the table, now clad in a flak jacket and helmet and was following a lizard-girl decked out in SWAT gear and a long-gun though she couldn't tell the make. They were definitely heading towards the Orientation rooms in a two-man formation(if Emma could recognize such a military technique) while the other officers were doing something else to get ready for trouble.

 

"Split up?" Gigi quickly suggests, also noting how thin the ranks were starting to be on team hero's fronts. Baz merely starts stringing his bow, unsure what to say. There was certainly no lack of boredom anymore.

 

*Maria, Ani, Krystal, Hirro & co.- Abigail Parke was just glad nobody was particularly questioning hell proverbially breaking loose, though any group could see a number of security officers and volunteer heroes start to move out as if a battle was imminent. She quickly calms up and starts answering questions around the time Tippy hoppe dup on her shoulders and started chipping away in her ear.

 

"Yes I am a Guardian..." she says. While Abby was starting now to focus Maria, Pro woyuld find the wifi was down for the moment. It came back up, but something big managed to knock it(or at least it's router) offline momentarily. Pro could investigate that, but Abby spoke up.

 

"As for how big this island is...umm, somewhere between the Isles of Fiji and New Zeland...the population density is a big more urban however, the forest was actually quite a difficult prospect but umm...well superpowers help." she comments as she pulls out a seed. "Tell ya what, all of you step back in here and I will /happily/ get all of the answers you need. Deal?" she says with a smile, but she likely had an ulterior motive for filing everybody into the room....was up to them what happened next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I dashed through the falling rocks, through the debris I had almost reached the old-man. 

Everyone would thank me for saving the important old-man.

I grabbed his shoulder.....

 

With a quick twist, he sends Julio head-over-heels with a hip toss right onto the speedster's own back at double-digit speed. Julio was dazed but not terribly hurt, the man had used a non-bone shattering move luckily. Before anyone can follow-up, the old man sees Omega's demeanor and Whizzer-yellow costume.

 

I skidded across the ground before stopping. Ok, maybe the old-man could help himself.

 

"Uh-ow." I mumbled.

"Uh..sorry..uh..sir just..trying to help out the elderly." Was what came out of my mouth, I was still a bit shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi: "Nope." Was all Nicholi had to say. They didn't smell like his kind. As a grenade came in his direction he ppulled his leg back and kicked it full force towards the opening. Proably one of the few that did as he had no qualms with killing. "I apologize Trout. Your going to see a side of me you probably won't like." He said returning to he wide stance fully facing the enemy. His facce never changing despite it.

Trace: Trace noticed Dave was relieved a little bit. He didn't like using his friend like this. "Dave... If you can't hold it I understand. Once I'm done you just take care of yourself but if you have to just let go."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune/Kari: "Looks like Captain and Trevor are one step ahead of you." Kari said to Thompason as she noted Captain Sphinx starting to rally a defense and Trevor trying to get the less well armed and injured out of the area.

 

Kari looked over at Omegawho had just taken a tumble. "Help witht he evacuations." She said, to him. 

 

Meanwhile Fortune was speaking "More experience than all of us together? Debatable." Fortune snarked looking at Thompson. "Yeah, we'll hold the pass like Horatious at the bridge." The old adventurer said.

 

Just then he sighted a ton of grenades being tossed through the hole. "Take cover!" Fortune shouted. Kari hit the deck activating her helmet it was meant for more than just breathing in space her flight suit should provide protection from shrapnel and the helmet would polarize if some of the grenades were flashbangs. 

 

She readied one of her own stun grenades andn her wrench.

 

Star Patrol: (Trevor and Sphinx) "Ah, hell." Captain Sphinx swore as dozens of grenades began to fly through the hole, a few began to toss them back but no way they'd get them all they also made it difficult to return fire. "COVER" He shouted laying on the floor helmet down and barrel of his raygun pointed at the breach.  

 

"Oni, see if you can teleport a grenade back to our foes, and while you're at it find out what we're up against. Don't get shot." He added. He made it clear he was issuing an order Oni had just been deputized.

 

Trevor noticed the emergency exit wasn't an option, "Back exit, move your arses!" He shouted, he would encourage any laggards towards the exit, "Give the wounded a hand!" He shouted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Red Dragon lets cover whatever come through that hole!" Blue Fang says grabbing his crystal shield in hand. He is cut off by the grenades coming from the hole, "Dragon blow those grenades away I'll cover you!" he says ready to jump in front of Travis if need be to defend him with his shield from any explosions.

________________________________________________________________________________

 

"No sis lets stick together," Emma says noticing the two man formation by the cat and lizard girls. "Lets take the front position sis, brother fall back and cover us got it?" She nock's one of her normal arrow's in her bow. Then Emma would head towards the Orientation room ready to fire on anyone who looked like a enemy. 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RED DRAGON'S COOL THING: 

 

 

"Red Dragon lets cover whatever come through that hole!" Blue Fang says grabbing his crystal shield in hand. He is cut off by the grenades coming from the hole, "Dragon blow those grenades away I'll cover you!" he says ready to jump in front of Travis if need be to defend him with his shield from any explosions.

No time to discuss "roles" or how they were supposed to be viewed. Red Dragon needed to act, weather or not his "sidekick" had  gave him orders or not. As soon as his reflexes would allow, Travis would shoot a funnel of wind from his sword to catch any grenades coming from the front.

 

As long as Travis didn't over estimate his sword's abilities, the small but powerful torrent should act as a vortex which would pull any grenades that got too close in, and would also keep their explosions contained. Or at least he hoped, Travis didn't know science very well. 

"I need cover from behind and the sides," Travis said, "Extent your shield around us, and try to cover as many near by people as you can!"

 

SOUTH STAR'S COOL THING:

 

Hero orientation room;

Story plot: The big boom shocks the hell out of a lot of folks in the orientation room. Some get their footing back quicker than others but there's an air of hesitation going around. No one was sure of the culprit and it seemed like nobody was taking the initiative....it was going over certain heads if there was a reason for that and such those with weapons drawn likely waited with them pointed out. Some were trying to leave but a good portion of the room occupants were itchin for combat. All in all, not the most uniform bunch.

*South Star: Orion's prognosis of the situation was spot-on, Cassie was fine more or less, Orion shielded her for the most part luckily. She was ready to act within a few seconds and upon mentioning the ceiling she looks up.

"I can handle that one, cover me ok?" she asks before looking up and holding out her hands. "I might be able to make sure the things don't come crashing down." she explains before a purple aura surrounds her. She was already under duress it seemed but the crack didn't seem to continue, something was taking pressure off the structure and it seemed to be Gravity-Girl. That just left whatever was coming in next.

Orion  nodded and let her work. Although he felt the urge to help her hold the structure together, he knew another attack might be eminent and one of them needed to be free. 

Story moment- The room had gone quiet after everybody had moved. For a moment it might ave seemed like nothing else was going to happen...a veteran mind though would know quite the opposite. Before anyone worked up courage/was fast enough to reach the front of the hole in the wall something came out of it...something small and there were plenty of them.

"GRENADES!" someone shouts with quick enough eyes shouts out while most are in midair. True as told, there were at least a dozen thrown at various sizes and ranges, some reaching from halfway across the room(a good 40 yards). Most of em came by too fast and random to get a good glimpse if one wasn't immedietely close to it. A few quick witted individuals managed to knock a handful back by various powers and baseball skills alike but there were plenty of live grenades of various sizes and makes on the ground with unknown times. Some scattered and others tried to play hot potato and get them out of anyone's killzone. And this was the distraction, though not many would be able to think that far ahead.

There was moment's hesitation on the part of South Star, he had a bad experience with explosions in the past. But even as bitter memories came to the forefront of his mind, he knew he had to push through it. He had to act for the sake of his new friend, and for the memory of...

 

Orion pushed out with his telekinesis at any grenades he could, trying to push them as far away from anyone as possible. And though the grenades weren't heavy, the amount of effort he put forth to catch as many as possible put obvious strain on him. Strain that could be heard as he spoke to Gravity Girl. "Could your powers help contain the explosions?" Orion asked, "If so, it might be safer if we switch roles."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Uh," Maria looked over across the room to see a full on battle starting to break out, then raised an eyebrow as none of her group seemed to bat an eye at the sight.

 

The wi-fi is down, Pro muttered inside their head, this is unfortunate... though not a great loss. We'll simply have to find another wi-fi spot later on, be on the lookout Maria.

 

Maria slowly turned over to continue seeing the battle occurring just over there, grenades exploding as security forces swarmed the area. She then turned to look back over at her group, who was calmly talking about getting more info on the city

 

She then closed her eyes for a full five seconds before opening them again, shrugging her shoulders and simply saying "Alright, whatever."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RED DRAGON'S COOL THING:

No time to discuss "roles" or how they were supposed to be viewed. Red Dragon needed to act, weather or not his "sidekick" had  gave him orders or not. As soon as his reflexes would allow, Travis would shoot a funnel of wind from his sword to catch any grenades coming from the front.

 

As long as Travis didn't over estimate his sword's abilities, the small but powerful torrent should act as a vortex which would pull any grenades that got too close in, and would also keep their explosions contained. Or at least he hoped, Travis didn't know science very well. 

"I need cover from behind and the sides," Travis said, "Extent your shield around us, and try to cover as many near by people as you can!"

"Got it!" Blue Fang says, extending the crystals out of his shield as far as they could go around Travis's side, and back. He tried his best to extend them more to cover other people but the effort is in vain. Damn it I'm still not strong enough to protect people! he thought. He would put all his will into trying to extend his shield around other people just maybe it would work.

OOC: That is about his limit with his shield Kev the trying to extend it more is up to you if it works or not. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willow resorted to hit and run. She blended right back into the crowd. She was to use her energy wisely. The Succubus noted that some of them had strong minds. That was not helpful whatsoever.

 

 

 

 

Alec told Samson in an annoyed manner, "Samson you'll get yourself killed! Are you nuts?" If he was in a position to go after him, he would. Otherwise he doesn't want to hold up the evacuation line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL: The large gator tries to get his between the gun away from his enemy by elbowing him out of the way. DL tries to just pin him down and keep striking. He looked around to see how others were doing.

Ursa/Minerva: Minerva shoots at fire, trying to reverse the momentum and keep the duo safe. Ursa looked to see who toseed the grenades, he was moving towards them the direction it was tossed from at a quick speed, leaping at whoever it was and kneeing them in the jaw. 

Ani: Animalius leaves behind a summoned weasel hidden nearby. He would have it report to see if anything happened. He was going in paranoid. He felt the summon might at least get ursa to bust him out of trouble if needed; He didn't feel that they could get to that point, but he was not one to underestimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation Room;

 

Pre-story moments (read- could conceivably happen uninterrupted before the grenade volley goes off):

*Nicholi- Nicholi's deflecting kick was lighting fast, the grenade was batted away up and to the left given the angle of the counter-blow, however Trout did not have much of a chance to reply to him as the grenades went off.

 

*Red Dragon/Blue Fang- RD's move was quick and he actually managed to snatch a few that had been pitched very high up, however many had hit the ground by this point though he likely stopped a few that would be raining down hazards. Very soon they'd all be detonating, and unfortunately Blue Fang's shield did plenty of extending(almost a full foot all-around) but curving wasn't so easy to do on the spot, they were sitting ducks depending on where it came from. A for those around them, a few seemed to e bracing for impact as well.

 

*Orion- Orion's TK burst sent of a few of the more dangerous grenades, though some lower angled ones coupled with his brief hesitation meant that he didn't get nearly as many as he could have. Gravity Girl was a bit distracted with her move so his suggestion to switch off and have her try to contain the grenades were interrupted by the actual grenades going off though thy were safe from most.

 

*Rajom duo- Due to the method of Minerva's pyrokinesis, her fire blasts had enough concussive force to knock back the weighted bombs that came her way, this did save Ursa and a handful of folks behind them however Ursa's charge to get in a preemptive strike wouldn't be so lucky, he wouldn't get far before the mass-detonation.

 

Story moment- OOC: these are grenades people, realistic fuse time! :P

The room practically shakes a second time from the amount of explosives inside. Most of the impact was reduced to igniting the first 1/3rd of the room where Thompson had been presenting minutes prior. A lot of shrapnel and fire left the floor along with some bloodstains of unlucky ones. The casualties actually wasn't that bad on account of a lot of lucky individuals thanking their superpowers, but inhabitants was far from unharmed and damage was done. The center of the room were isolated incidents, but a few went limp upon some shrapnel grenades going off nearby. Crowded areas were being held up by those that were durable enough to not falter however things were even more of a mess now. Most grenades were shrapnel and thus contained however some tiny fires were started by WP(white phosphorous) grenades and a surprisingly few well-placed flashbang grenades blinded and disoriented a good portion individuals who didn't shield themselves accordingly.

 

A rescue effort was in dire need, but now was merely the time where villains started to pour in. A few subverted grenades actually made it into the gaping hole where enemies would presumably enter from however while it did damage, something was coming out still. And the first few in...well they were big. The view was unclear but to even those that survived having their senses ravaged, the room was about to get crowded that much was obvious. Run or fight became a bit more of a stacked question, but it was still there. The man in armor wields a flamethrower and looks around, ready to put it to good use....quite a few people were frightened by this and at the moment not many were able to respond in kind.

 

Notable aftermaths(In case you rolled badly or really well, you might find yourself in a predicament. If your not specified make up whatever you want within reason for an aftermath to your character(s), but you got a bigger problems imminent):

 

*Omega, Kari, Fortune n' co.- Being smack dab in the center of the aisle had some advantages and disadvantages: at the very least they were primarily untouched by grenades...except for Fortune an Drago who ha taken point. Both were in view of a flashbang and were disoriented accordingly. They felt some shrapnel enter their chest areas but neither were fatal due to their respective durability. It did however hurt like hell, they'd need a second to recover unfortunately. The rest of the group were unharmed, if a little uncomfortable from ears ringing from all the noise that reached from their position.

 

"...-Back!" the old geezer yells, hoisting up Omega so he would be standing, he was trying to get everyone to evacuate, though only his physical body was really noticed due to the ringing ears. Kari was the most untouched thanks to her helmet so she moved up into position with no problem...at least until she came face-to-face with the big problem. She could see the big three coming through along with some others eagerly waiting to come in and.....well everyone in the center of the aisle were visible and sitting ducks at the moment.

 

*Trace- Dave seems to give a low growl to signify that he was keeping thing going on his end. They were actually at the center of a few detonations and the shield was bombarded. For half a second Trace could actually make out some shrapnel shards imbed into the transparent cylinder that bad been used to defend hi,. Of course that wouldn't last much longer if he didn't shield his eyes. Due to the transparency he was just as susceptible to the flashbangs as anyone else if he was being careless. The shield never faltered however, a testament to his friends skill and determination. He looked like he was going to blow a gasket at this rate however, that was the look on his face anyways. Still he was holding it strong and whether or not Trace was in any shape to see it, Derrick was on the move, though aside from moving a few people who were badly rended by the grenades, his trajectory was hard to notice.

 

*Star Patrol(Trevor and Sphinx) & co.- The duo successfully hit the deck, for the moment they didn't appear hurt. Oni wasn't in the vicinity however....it was unknown if he had tried to follow the advice about swapping grenades or if he simply ditched out of the bad scenario. The two could see a few around them were moving and others were hurt,, mainly around their legs. At the very least they could easily see that Kari was ok, though she was also in the direct path of some fearsome looking newcomers a few meters off near the gaping hole. They were a problem that had to be reacted too, but clearly there was a lot more to deal with as officers of the law.

 

*Alec- The insectoid's holler towards Samson was heard, but before he could give a response that likely justified his choice, the bombs go off and everyone near Samson(possibly him as well) seem to go down from at least one grenade effect. Alec was partially blinded by a nearby flashbang but he recovered his senses quickly in time to feel shrapnel imbed itself into his hide. One or two shards did get luck and pierce something lightly armored, his left knee was going to be stinging for a bit but he was alive. He saw the incoming threat and had to decide to run, fight, or help...if he could manage any of that.

 

*Red Dragon/BlueFang- Dragon's vortex holds the bundle of grenades and he likely saved an innumerable amount of lives. However holding it was one thing, containing the blast was another, and he had plenty of concussive force to hold onto. The blow was mostly muffled but Travis couldn't hold the force of impact and it released, the flashbang and other loud noises were definitely disorienting, but BF's shield at least protected them. A seeming couple to their left weren't as lucky as they were on the ground bleeding.

 

*Ursa Rajom- Ursa's mad dash for the giant enemies was very quickly interrupted by a concussion grenade catching him on the side and sending his ass left into some emptied chairs. He was hurt, but far from dead. Sitting up would hurt like a mother though.

 

Villain Orientation room;

 

*Willow-She wasn't spotted luckily, unfortunately just because she was behind people doesn't mean the officers didn't know which directions the knives came from. w auto-gun barrels face the baddies and they either scatter or try to bring up a defense. For now she was safe, but her 'shield' was thinning by the moment one way or another....She might want to find an alternate strategy to hiding behind people.

 

*DarkLizard- DL gets the upper-hand initially, actually pinning the GTS officer temporarily. Though as DL looks around to see that things were actually about even between about half a dozen guys in armor and a room of villains, the officer gets free with some impressive(likely assisted) strength, and elbows DL in the face in response. His arm gets free enough and he tries reaching for the gun again. He actually does, however when he yanks back the handle of the weapon to aim at DL, he finds that the entire second half of the gun was...melted...and this distracted him for the moment.

 

"F*ck you asshole" is muttered aloud. It was Rose, she managed to crawl over and mess with the man's sidearm before he could try anything else.

 

Lobby;OOC: Quick thing Ruinus- doesn't really matter but the shit going down in Hero Orientation is (at least from eyesight) closed off in a separate room...heh otherwise that'd be spilling out. I'd probably direct it at u guys at that point, sorry for the confusion.

 

*Krystal, Hirro, Maria, and Ani- Abby quickly lets the group in and shuts the door behind them. The nurses were running around now, full time as if shit was going down now. The Guardian members that were in there still likewise were trying to coordinate some kind of effort. Abby did her best to ignore this for the moment, as nobody had paid them mind at this moment. She quickly tried to scrounge up some map stuff that she had carried from the Orientation table.

 

"Umm, whatever you needs definitely inhere." she comments nervously. To add to things, Tundra found her phone vibrating. She answers it and her eyes widen in shock.

 

"Under attack? We-well..." she mutters, trying to overhear the people on the other line. Anyone recalling comments from Tundra earlier, would remember she was doing work for GEAR tech. On the end of the Guardian members on the other side of the room Albatross' younger sister Jessica and Sprite, a girl with fairy-esque wings that looked real, headed out the door they originally entered to get in the shortcut, leaving Albatross and two or three other members running around on comms.

 

*Emma- Emma follows Gigi who takes bigger strides forward. Baz is a bit apprehensive, wondering if someone should help Target, but he figures if any archer could handle it , then it would be him. Needless to say Baz does bring up the rear, chasing after the two RCPD officers. As the two officers mow through the line, shouting police to get them to separate Gigi quickly says so as well.

 

"Deputized heroes coming through!" she shouts, trying to bluff their way past. This works and the trio of archers follow the tow officers to the front of the Hero Orientation room though it was actually a bit of a print to keep up, those two girls were fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi: He had his ears go deaf for a minute as this all happened. Seeing the flamethrower he set down the casket on his back and tossed it to the side of the room. He stood in front of trout and took off his Coat and threw it on Trout. For the first time Trout would see just how much Nicholi had gone through. So much of his body covered in scars. Burns, cuts, bullets, and tears. And it looked like he might get more. "Keep that on. It'll protect you from the heat at least a little bit. If things get bad get in the casket." He said with even tone. He began to make his way through the rivets in the crowd towards the enemy. Cracking various joints in preparation.

 

Trace: Now that they had come Trace could begin his movement. Now unaffected by the initial attack thanks to Dave he was ready. He set a hand on Dave's shoulder. "You've done your part. Now its my turn." And with that he stepped forward. Growing to his full height and girth he transformed. His miscolored eyes began to glow gold and red. The fang under his red eye grew out and the armor pushed out from under his skin to cover him. He stuck his hand in a small rip to pull his fathers sword to his side. He stepped forward and smiled under his helm in joy of the suffering he would give.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willow thought quickly and erected an energy shield. She plans to use an energy warp against the enemy. The warp is a weaponized version of the shield in that she shoots it at the enemy. An energy shield bash is the application.

 

 

"Well there, another fine mess.". Alec made a resolve to rescue Samson. He rushed himself out to carry Samson across. He exploited every distraction available. Samson must be rescued so he will certainly live and learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minerva/Ursa: Minerva went near Ursa as he got up, looking around who threw the grenades. If she spotted them, she'd point them out. Ursa would get up nontheless and if they were not spotted, he'd head in that direction and hope to find them.

DL: The dark lizard was not expecting a good punch, he stumbled backwards and was dazed for a few seconds. By the time that ended the armor was gone though. He swung an uppercut at the man's jaw as revenge and began looking for an escape route. This would get ugly fast, and he had no intention of being here when that happened. "You see any exits?" He'd ask rose.

Animalius: "Under attack?" He asked as soon as he heard it. Not long later he was a gigantopithecus charging into the heroes room and looking for danger. The summon from before would sneak into the guardians room and try to get tippy the squirrel to translate his question to the guardians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune/Kari: Fortune groaned he had been hit with almost every weapon known to man but that didn't make them hurt any less, everything was spinning around him. So much for their stand.

 

Kari meanwhile noticed a whole assault team moving into the room. "Thrache!" She cursed she would move to drag Fortune and Drago away at least till they got their senses back.

 

Star Patrol: "I count a few assault synthetics, a flamethrower unit and some lava being." Captain Sphinx took a kneeling position, and fired on the flamethrower wielder he hoped that his sidearms current setting was enough to damage the mans armor and if he was lucky set his own weapon off. He also hoped that those that were armed would follow his lead and fire instead of cowering.

 

Trevor meanwhile was continuing his evacuations, "Back where we came lads! Stay low!" He called he would set the example by high crawling towards the exit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation Room;

 

Pre-story moments (read- could conceivably happen uninterrupted before the grenade volley goes off):

*Red Dragon/Blue Fang- RD's move was quick and he actually managed to snatch a few that had been pitched very high up, however many had hit the ground by this point though he likely stopped a few that would be raining down hazards. Very soon they'd all be detonating, and unfortunately Blue Fang's shield did plenty of extending(almost a full foot all-around) but curving wasn't so easy to do on the spot, they were sitting ducks depending on where it came from. A for those around them, a few seemed to e bracing for impact as well.

 

*Orion- Orion's TK burst sent of a few of the more dangerous grenades, though some lower angled ones coupled with his brief hesitation meant that he didn't get nearly as many as he could have. Gravity Girl was a bit distracted with her move so his suggestion to switch off and have her try to contain the grenades were interrupted by the actual grenades going off though thy were safe from most.

Story moment- OOC: these are grenades people, realistic fuse time! :P

The room practically shakes a second time from the amount of explosives inside. Most of the impact was reduced to igniting the first 1/3rd of the room where Thompson had been presenting minutes prior. A lot of shrapnel and fire left the floor along with some bloodstains of unlucky ones. The casualties actually wasn't that bad on account of a lot of lucky individuals thanking their superpowers, but inhabitants was far from unharmed and damage was done. The center of the room were isolated incidents, but a few went limp upon some shrapnel grenades going off nearby. Crowded areas were being held up by those that were durable enough to not falter however things were even more of a mess now. Most grenades were shrapnel and thus contained however some tiny fires were started by WP(white phosphorous) grenades and a surprisingly few well-placed flashbang grenades blinded and disoriented a good portion individuals who didn't shield themselves accordingly.

 

A rescue effort was in dire need, but now was merely the time where villains started to pour in. A few subverted grenades actually made it into the gaping hole where enemies would presumably enter from however while it did damage, something was coming out still. And the first few in...well they were big. The view was unclear but to even those that survived having their senses ravaged, the room was about to get crowded that much was obvious. Run or fight became a bit more of a stacked question, but it was still there. The man in armor wields a flamethrower and looks around, ready to put it to good use....quite a few people were frightened by this and at the moment not many were able to respond in kind.

 

Notable aftermaths(In case you rolled badly or really well, you might find yourself in a predicament. If your not specified make up whatever you want within reason for an aftermath to your character(s), but you got a bigger problems imminent):

*Red Dragon/BlueFang- Dragon's vortex holds the bundle of grenades and he likely saved an innumerable amount of lives. However holding it was one thing, containing the blast was another, and he had plenty of concussive force to hold onto. The blow was mostly muffled but Travis couldn't hold the force of impact and it released, the flashbang and other loud noises were definitely disorienting, but BF's shield at least protected them. A seeming couple to their left weren't as lucky as they were on the ground bleeding.

RED DRAGON'S COOL THING:

Travis's ears were ringing after all the explosions, and his vision was a little off. He counted to five in his head, taking that time to try and regain his composure. Hopefully the ringing would subside and his sight would be straight by now. "Go look for any structural damage you can try and help with," Travis said, hoping his brother's hearing was up to par, "We don't want the building falling."

It was then he noticed the couple bleeding. Travis hurried to their side to inspect their injuries. He had a slightly better than high school level of understanding about first aid, and hoped he could help.

SOUTH STAR'S COOL THING:

As soon as the blasts stopped, Orion did two things. First he added his TK power to try and help his friend with the support beam, hoping to take some of the weight off of her. Second he gave her a look over and asked, "Are you alright?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RED DRAGON'S COOL THING:

Travis's ears were ringing after all the explosions, and his vision was a little off. He counted to five in his head, taking that time to try and regain his composure. Hopefully the ringing would subside and his sight would be straight by now. "Go look for any structural damage you can try and help with," Travis said, hoping his brother's hearing was up to par, "We don't want the building falling."

It was then he noticed the couple bleeding. Travis hurried to their side to inspect their injuries. He had a slightly better than high school level of understanding about first aid, and hoped he could help.

 

Cody would shake his head trying to shake cobwebs loose.  "OKAY!" Blue Fang said not realizing he just yelled. He would run with shield in hand going to see if there is any structural damage. He look around, "Does anyone need help?" he asked.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Emma would scan the Hero Orientation room with her hawk like vision and looks for a villain to shoot.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

OOC: Don't be alarmed everyone, if there's another character name by yours it simply means your close enough to another PC to where I consider you guys in the same mini-scenario, which ideally you both will reply to. As spread out as you all are, you're all in this together and I am doing my best to take into account spatial awareness, look around long n hard for your character stuff; you should probably be reading anyways, heh. Interaction would actually be helpful, make friends, it's better than not doing so  ;). I do recommend scrolling down to see if any player beat you to the punch posting, so you can reply off /that/ post as well. If I failed to detail this properly and there's any questions don't hesitate to revive the OOC thread w/ questions. The adventure begins, do keep tabs on this page a bit more frequently please cause I guarantee it'll get fun.

 

Story point- The assault on Hero Orientation was in real danger of becoming a massacre, most of those inside that could move were retreating and most that were readying for a fight were in a weakened state from the forceful entry of the villains. Luckily a few people returned fire in the form of a stun grenade thanks to certain a blue alien and several volleys of gunfire. The stun grenade managed to stop the bad guys in their tracks for the moment; the gunfire wasn't as effective however. They were essentially firing at armor and the single molten being in the room wasn't exactly solid enough for the ammo to puncture anything important in it. However the two individuals wielding flamethrowers did have armor breeches and their intended targets were saved for the moment from being burned alive. One started to stand up but, in a quick blur to anybody paying attention, one was tackled into the back wall by an unknown force leaving the other dazed and injured from rounds that pierced his armor. That didn't appear to stop several /fireballs/ from flying through the air indiscriminately, proving the first assault was far from over.

 

*Offensive group(Nicholi D. Trake, Star Patrol member Sphinx, Ursa Rajom & co.)- The young half-breed Nicholi confidently strode through the panicking arena. It seemed like fate itself was parting the crowd as he went in the opposite direction pretty much everyone else was attempting to flee to. Nicholi quickly spotted the immediate threats: four humanoid robots about Nicholi's size, a few had cracked armor and were missing hands thanks to some excellent marksmanship on the part of other fighters. The big man in armor wielding the flamethrower appeared to be downed for the moment, not a threat though even Nicholi couldn't tell if he was no longer a combatant but he was far from the most dangerous one right now. Finally the molten man was confident but noticeably behind the rest of the group, he was taking a somewhat humanoid shape and was biding time to strike himself.

 

The threats were in plain view for Ursa, the black-bear semihuman, from his position, they were rather big overall. Of course they were also in the middle of being engaged with others in the room which he could see. Simply put, Ursa was capable of getting fairly close without catching their attention and between robots, flamethrower units and a magma man he was not out of options. Just ahead of him was a largely scarred human(at least he looked it) about Ursa's age and he had much the same idea as him. The young brawler(Nicholi) looked almost serene in personality, even from behind, as he was facing down the threats with his fists.

 

Not far from Nicholi and Ursa(relatively) was the brave leader of Star patrol, wielding a blaster pistol. It was his shot which directly rendered one of the flamethrower units weaponless, however that as only a momentary disabling, neither the weapon nor the fighter was out of it. Still, him and three or four other folks wielding firearms had managed to open fire and wound the invading villains overall. The three independent fighters could make out the other and their endeavors if they bothered to pay attention to their surroundings. It was only a matter of time before they were counter-attacked though, time was of the essence, hell(fire) almost literally raining down on some unlucky folks made that obvious, and whether they liked it or not they all had the same goal.

 

*Trace- Dave held up the field right up until the moment that Trace said it was no longer necessary....of course by then Dave was quite exhausted anyways, especially since he had to contend with the outside bursts. Dave drops to a knee as the shield falls.

 

"Hope so...I'm gonna need a minute." he grunts, exhausted to the point where he falls back onto his ass. He looks up in time to see Trace with his game face on. "Hope that thing's fire proof." he snarks, pointing out what the majority of the attackers are utilizing. Two robots seem to think Trace was a big target, as they audibly peg Trace.

 

"*zzt* target acquired**" one says as the other two bring up what look like compact mounted-guns. They whirr up for a second before opening fire on the now-large Trace.

 

*Alec the Beetle(aka Specimen 6) & Star Patrol member Trevor- The beetle man manages to hoist up the barely conscious Samson, the raptor man had some weight to him, but he could do the job for now. Since a good portion of the folks in his area had either fled due to the dwindling odds or were out of commission, Alec easily moved a few yards closer to the nearest exit. Leading the group Alec could follow was a broad human male(Trevor) wielding a bo staff and signaling a handful(closer to two dozen that a dozen) of people to follow in a quick and orderly fashion. Trevor however found some resistance when a tall woman with some inhuman features an her small friend shoved past him and several others trying to do the more sensible thing and escape. When Alec was shoved aside along with a few others. The Atlantean female was eager for a brawl and on her shoulder she carried the small creature Alec had crushed previously, though now he had a good look at him.

 

"Nnngghh." is mumbled from Samson, still hoisted on his shoulders and a few of the others in the group were anxious, following on instinct alone. Clearly shit was going down, but it was also clear that if given the chance Samson would jump back into the fray with the two that had shoved aside the group. With everyone else running around, it was time to be decisive for everyone in the group as the exit was in sight but almost clogged with others trying to get away.

 

*Minerva Rajom- With Ursa gone off to do some skull smashing, Minerva on the other hand was left behind in the middle of chaos, she was surrounded by individuals injured on the floor and other folks trying to put up resistance to make sure the incoming enemies got close enough to cause further harm. Before she could make a decision on how to move, a glance upward would prove troublesome on account of three distinctly big fireballs raining down on her. None were difficult to dodge for her, however if she did nothing a number of people who clearly couldn't avoid it would be immolated right before her eyes.

 

*Star Patrol member Kari, Fortune, Omega & co.- Kari's grenade went off without a hitch and managed to impede several foot-soldiers who otherwise would have taken advantage of the lack of resistance. Of course now she and her friends were targets now. Fortune was able to come back to senses quickly, so much so that a previously unnoticed flak of shrapnel was quite clearly in his thigh/. Thanks to his supernatural fortitude he could still move the thing, but it was probably best he handled that sooner rather than later. The blade had a blue hue still, those that lay in front of him were now trying to reclaim the offense. Several fireballs fly well over the groups heads to hit the back of the Orientation room and some gunfire is exchanged on both sides. If they didn't move it was likely one of those attacks would be focused on them next.

 

Thompson and Drago were doing fairly well for having being as close to the blasts as they had been. Drago was able to move, and still wanting to hold the line. Thompson on the other hand had grabbed Omega and Kari by the collars and with a mean tug, more than anyone could expect out of an old man, was trying to drag them away from the battlezone; clearly worried about their safety.

 

*Red Dragon- The young hero finds the two injured; on was worse than the other but medical attention was probably necessary. The first looked like he had his legs nearly blown off. Most of it was red and he could almost swear just ligaments and some muscle were keeping it in one place. The male looked plain-clothed otherwise and he seemed to be in shock. He was also protecting the female who was noticeably not as worse off. She was hurt for sure, but just knocked out and more or less in one piece. She seemed to be wearing a thick jacket with some kind of symbol showing out from an unzipped portion, implying super hero garb. Of course he didn't have much time to investigate either as he had incoming...

 

If he turned around in time to a faint wooshing noise he'd see a fireball about the size of his torso inbound right for the three. With his 'sidekick' clearly out of sight he had to deal with this one on his own.

 

*South Star, Blue Fang & co.- Blue Fang would find that two entire support columns were gone, not broken but entirely gone, however those sections of building didn't seem to be under any duress. If he had good eyes he would see Orion and Gravity Girl, two oddly dressed superheroes focusing upwards, they'd appear to be focusing on keeping the roof from falling. They were doing a very good job of it, however the female of the two was worried about other matters.

 

While South Star was taking pressure off the load Cassie was keeping up, she looks at the carnage in front of her.

 

"I-..I'm fine, but those people wont be..." she almost shouts, unable to completely hide the pressure she's under, pointing out that an active shootout was going on with a lot of injured in the middle(see above text for details). The heart of the hero was in her and compelling anyone in the area to help out that cause while she gave them some time.

 

*Incoming group(Emma Fox, Animalius Rajom, & co.- Animalius brought up the rear to the almost conga line of helpers, followed by Emma and her archer posse who in turn managed catch up to the two Officers who were assigned to handle the situation; one clearly had several feline features and the other could best be described as a lizard-woman. Both were decked out in SWAT gear and approached the door where an odd couple was apprehensive about entering. They were asked to stand aside before the two made sure the door wasn't booby trapped. With that out of the way, the feline officer kicks the door down and her along with 'Liz' the other officer takes position on the side of the door for cover before entering blindly. Of course they didn't exactly expect Ani and Emma to disregard safety.

 

"Get back here you you..." is hollered by the feline Officer Vasquez, though odds were her intended targets didn't listen how that articular sentence end. Emma and Animalius about the same time saw the situation indoors: Utter Chaos. Many individuals were scrambling to get to the entrance they had just come through, others were too busy being in combat or incapacitated...possibly dying. the villains up front were engaged in combat, though while the baddies were big enough to be identified(see above text for details), who was attacking them were not so visible from their current position. As a result, Animalius could /not/ see where his siblings Ursa and Minerva or the young Jake who followed him in were.

 

Villain Orientation room;

*Dark Lizard- The enemy leader drops from the powerful strike, he seemed unconscious for the moment. Rose doesn't take the moment to do anything else to him, instead agreeing with DL's plan. The Orientation room had a fire exit, which was a few meters past some other villains that were holing up or trying to find a good spot to counter attack, it couldn't be told whether or not fighting would erupt there. The entrance they had come through, and the only other way out of the room, was closer to them but it was indirectly guarded by the GTS assassins as they traded all kinds of ranged fire with assorted villains. On top of that there seemed to be a device one of the baddies had planted on it, some kind of explosive wired to the door frame. That might need to be handled if they went that route.

 

"Just the ones you see....I got nothing sorry." Rose grunts, admitting that adrenaline was overwhelming her. She was fiddling with her hands. She tried to grab a weapon of the man, but she found that he had destroyed pretty much all of them. "You got a brain in that head?" she asks, snarking to break the tension. For the moment they weren't getting shot at, but the other killers in the room might take well to the fact that they just knocked out a ranking officer for their little death squad.

 

*Willow- The 'energy warp' fires out and connects with one GTS operative. Unfortunately this did two things and failed to do one: It opened up a hole in the group she was hiding in by knocking several individuals aside, and it let the baddies know where she was. What it failed to do was keep down the target; an LMG gunner. He is knocked flat on his ass, but more determined than hurt, he turns his weapon on her and opens fire wildly. If Willow was slow enough or confident enough to have to rely on the energy bubble she'd find that the high caliber burst would put strain back on her and unless she moved quickly the shield would be dissipated with ease, she wasn't at the proper power level to be tanking military grade gunfire. A few rogue folks would fire back with lower caliber weapons, though it was more to save their asses from wild fire than to help Willow.

 

*Lobby;

Medic room(Hirro, Krystal, Maria & co.): Poor Abigail was sweating bullets, she tries to stop Animalius but it was to no avail. Tippy was spreading the information to the weasel that Ani left, but she quickly interjects. Nobody in the room could understand what she was telling Tippy, but she grabbed the weasel and scuttled out the door soon as Abby was done giving orders. Meanwhile Tundra looks to Hirro with a frown at his comment. Though she quickly realized he had a good point.

 

"Right, I'll get on the horn, they should be able to get a grasp on what's going on where."  she comments before getting on her comm for details. Abigail seemed to disagree with the direct approach.

 

"Guys, please. Look, my boss is trying to coordinate a counter-attack herself. I swear to you I will explain everything, but please if you guys go out and try to be the hero you might screw up someone's plan in action." she comments. She was admittedly a little out of the loop, but she meant well. Tundra meanwhile was getting her own orders from GEAR. They could probably follow either one; Kendra was inclined to hear out Tundra and Maria though she did seem to believe Abby's suggestion as smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Shit," Maria muttered, "Look," she began as she noticed the nurses and doctors in the room begin to act jumpy at the sounds they were hearing, their own conversation about an attack not working to soothe their nerves. "I'm all for beating the shit out of people who deserve it, but what about these people here? I don't see a guard in here with us, so someone's got to look out for these docs and nurses."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune/Kari: Kari knew enough about hand to hand to get out of Thompson's grasp, "He needs help." She muttered going to Fortune and helping him along as they fell back with Omega and Thompson. Fortune knew the best thing to do with a shrapnel wound was not to move the piece as it could cause further damage, as he and Kari retreated he dressed the wound keeping the piece immobolized and staunching the blood flow.

 

"Drago, we need to fall back!" Kari called. Fortune added his voice too, "We'll lure them in, make them fight our kind of fight."

 

Star Patrol Sphinx: Captain Sphinx tried to coordinate with his few allies, the key to any battle from ancient times to the far flung corners of space was momentum and movement. "Don't let them gain any momentum!" Captain Sphinx said to his allies,

 

"Concentrate on their wounded!" Captain Sphinx had to admit he was most worried about the magma man that was obviously forming up for some kind of attack he doubted his sidearm would do much against him.

 

After issuing his orders he would fire again this time aiming for one of the damaged synthetics who seemed more focused on the brawlers. "Aim for their faces!" This was a bit of a gamble where he came from Synthetics most vulnerable spot was the face area. He hoped these had the same flaw.

 

Star Patrol Trevor: Trevor merel shook his head at the woman rushing into the fight, to each their own he couldn't help everyone. "Steady now lads! We're halfway there, watch for fire!" He said as he kept an eye open for any fireballs. Noticing Alec carrying a wounded creature he motioned him to fall in with the rest of the evacuees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cody was glad to see the oddly dressed paired superheros giving it there all. Nodding at Gravity Girl he quickly pulls down his ninja mask and smiles at her to encourage her.  Blue Fang would stay close to the nearest wall and would quickly sneak the best he could to a better view of the incoming villain bots. He also spot big ugly molten man but he figures to deal with the bots and there flame throwers first. He wields crystal soul in front of himself and he fire from it crystal ninja stars at the flame throws/hands of the bots. "Hopefully that will help turn the tide in are favor." He says to himself.

________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing the chaos Emma rage flared and flare of excitement went through body. Seeing the molten man Emma grin and she notch two arrows in her bow. She let both of the arrows loose targeting molten's man eyes (one arrow pair eye). Then she roll to the side to take cover.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ursa: Ursa figured the best the best strategy was to take out the guy who's flamethrower was out before it was operational again. At least that way he didn't have to worry about being burned and had a flamethrower in a little while. He leaped at him and tried to kick him in the nose.

Minerva: She turned her suit and shot fire back at it. hoping to cancel it out. She tried to use her powers to at least slow the things down. If none of this worked she would leap out of the way and not look back as she charged into action herself.

Animalius: Animalius turned into a bird and flew over the crowd, searching for his family and more importantly, opponents. He would fly towards whichever he found first. If it was an enemy, he would become a rhino as he swooped down and crash into it. If he spotted a family member he would land and ask for a status report.

Dark Lizard: "Someone cover me!" He yelled out as he tried to disarm the explosives. If this miraculously worked, he would drop kick the door down and get the hell out of there, dragging Rose behind him. If that somehow worked, he'd proceed to find a decent hiding spot, since he assumed most would assume he would just run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi: He kept walking forward towards the bots. As the first swiped at him he ducked and brought an arm up and around for an under the shoulder Headlock. As he pulled down he'd knee up and tear off its arm. Then wrenching up to separate head from shoulders. Then dropping it and stepping forward towards the next. Picking up the severed arm as he passed he would hold the wrist an swing forward wrapping the next bots neck with the arm. Then squeezing and stepping forward towards the next bot causing the neck of the second to rip and sever. Ducking any attack he would then grab the leg of the third bot and pull up dropping it on its back. Then he would stomp down on its head to crush it. Twisting off the foot to use as a weapon he would dash at the next bot and use the foot like a dagger through its neck. Picking up its body as he did so to crash into the last bot and crush its cracked body under their weight. Then rolling off them and towards the downed flamer. With Ursa holding him down he would try to rip off the oxygen hose on the face and then throw a series of heavy punches through the new hole. If all went well he'd try to throw him at the lava man. Expecting the heat resistant suit to possible give a chance to hurt the lava man. If Ursa saw what he was doing he might take the chance to help.

 

Trace: Trace began running forward. Expecting his armor to hold up for the moment if needed. He threw his wings out to fly forward. Holding out his double bladed sword forward he intended to behead both of them as he passed by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...