Jump to content

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Ryo Sakazaki

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 14
Ryo Sakazaki: 2

Sarah Bryant vs. Mature

MATCH SCORE
Sarah Bryant: 1
Mature: 14

Odin (Mythology) vs. Randall Flagg

MATCH SCORE
Odin (Mythology): 7
Randall Flagg: 3

Fox (Gargoyles) vs. Diao Chan

MATCH SCORE
Fox (Gargoyles): 7
Diao Chan: 2

Ayane vs. Kunimitsu

MATCH SCORE
Ayane: 7
Kunimitsu: 6

Mass Effect Universe vs. The Elder Scrolls Universe

MATCH SCORE
Mass Effect Universe: 5
The Elder Scrolls Universe: 4

Time Force Power Rangers vs. Choriki Sentai Ohranger vs. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

MATCH SCORE
Time Force Power Rangers: 0
Ch?riki Sentai Ohranger: 2
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 6

Hawkins A.V. Club (Stranger Things) vs. G'mork

MATCH SCORE
Hawkins A.V. Club (Stranger Things): 1
G'mork: 4

Mandalorian Supercommandos vs. Aslan's Army

MATCH SCORE
Mandalorian Supercommandos: 6
Aslan's Army: 3

Caesar vs. Sun Wukong The Monkey King

MATCH SCORE
Caesar: 6
Sun Wukong The Monkey King: 1

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Recommended Posts

I carefully observed all of the places on the slides...The City one interested me the most, due to my obvious city-boy past..

I chuckled when the "Olympians 4 Life" Slide came up, I knew that if someone else hadn't done something silly by now, I probably would have. After a couple of minutes I started to notice something was off about the Old man...he seemed..odd. Like if he was in a hurry or something. Given the fact that he was the supervisor, I figured he did have other things to do. The thing was that now everybody

started looking around..Did I miss the memo? Was I not invited to the party?

 

"Hey! What's going on?" I asked rather loudly, hoping to get an answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trace: He stared at the man up front. He could feel his worry. He felt a malevolent force around them. He began speaking to his comrades. "I need you two to listen very carefully. Something bad is about to happen. I don't know what but I need you too listen. Derrick I don't know how fast you are but I need you to run and hide somewhere close. When I give you a signal I need you to attack as quickly and quietly as you know how. Dave I need you to run us a shield for now. I trust you can handle yourself. The shield need to reach the ceiling. When I strike it that will be the signal. Go." He said while simultaneously reading the Olympians soul. Looking for a bit about his life and the kind of man he is.

Nicholi: "I am sure that might be for the best grandpa. But if they really are one of our kind you know they can track us. That and-" Nicholi stopped as he heard the pop. "What was that?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

Important- Old Mr. Thompson was now on his shoulder walkie, having quite a conversation with someone on the other end. A few folks were definitely trying to eavesdrop but they would get little information.  He was definitely being secretive. As he conversed on a few guys in the audience were getting antsy, but nobody wanted to yell at an old man.A few folks ended up chattering amongst themselves to kill time and let Phil sort something out.

 

*Ursa/Minerva- The map that had been shown on-screen wasn't detailed enough to really give any sort of layout to the building. Given that the entire building was a full house, escaping any place past the room they were in was going to be difficult. Though if Minerva was at least still paying attention then the old man's being focused on something else would be quite clear. Eavesdropping from their current distance was out of the question, but it was something important clearly.

 

*Alec- Before the point of the noise, Alec wasn't awoken. Though given the situation it wasn't from lack of trying, when he finally did come eyes open, he found Samson's claws right up against his face, he wasn't scratched but his lizard friend was clearly trying to get 6 to awaken.

 

"Oh there you are..." he grunts. "You fell asssleep, the man was ssstill talking." he grunts. He was intrugied by what he had to say obviously. Apparently his hearing wasn't up to par so he had no idea of the sound. "You had your fill of sssleep?" he questions.

 

*Fortune- As fortune predicted(for better or worse) the thing blade was a cool blue, and bright as an LED bulb. Whatever was near wasn't just evil, downright murderous intent was afoot. From what he could tell, it wasn't from inside the room he occupied. Nobody really fit any profiles that'd lend to such a ruse. Thing was, a few assorted individuals to his sides and back were sorta focusing on the glowy sword, curious what the hell that meant.

 

*Star Patrol- Sphinx didn't have a lot of wiggle room, people were now I orderly rows like it was an auditorium so maneuverability took some finesse. He'd be able to get most places in the room with some effort though. However Sphinx got several yards away from the rest of the group when Kari heard muffled static. It was the comm that was given to them by one of the RCPD officers. If either Star Patrol members still near it picked up in time, they'd hear Liz' voice.

 

*zzt* hello? Officer Liz to Star Patrol.....if you can hear this....the area you are in is completely fine...*zzt* -ink...but to be safe can you just sorta, keep whoever is *zzt* calm? *zzt*

 

The volume on the thing was a bit loud, Oni and Drago nearby were clearly listening in, though they were quiet, trying to hear past the static.

 

"Did she say something's going on?" Oni bluntly asks.

 

*Trace- "but there's not a lot of places to hide...also people are keeping things on the floor. Almost broke my neck finding these seats" he grunts. Really he just didn't want to think there was imminent danger. Dave meanwhile nods, putting a hand to his temple. He seemed to make progress, there was the faintest glint right in front of Dave about his width.

 

"Umm...where do we want that shield?" he questions, also unsure about the idea of an imminent fight. Of course Trace was searching soul by this point. The Olympian was pretty easy to search and.....was he something else. Over a century's worth of lifetime, most of it superheroing for the old fashioned U.S of A. Trace saw the man in nearly all his incarnations in action, all heroic and selfless even at advanced age(not that he looked too bad until hitting closer to triple digits). The scan moved quicker than normal but it was actually nearing overwhelming to him in his current state how much there was to read; practically a highlight reel of him as a real golden age hero fighting bad guys, saving lives, taking kitties off trees and the like. They simply didn't make guys like him anymore.

 

*Nicholi- Balbadd gives a light sigh at Nicholi's counter point. He didn't agree, but that wasn't his decision. However he is silent as Nicholi is distracted by the odd noise.

 

"I don't hear anything..." Trout grunts, not able to hear the distinct sound. "Was I the bad guys?" he asks curiously. Balbadd cuts in.

 

<Grandson, one thought at a time. It was probably not them, however maybe we should redouble your defensive tactics if it is to be a problem.> he suggests, really not wanting a straight battle at this point.

 

*Omega/rest- The loudmouth speedster was heard by most people in the room, the proclamation of "Hey! What's going on?" ellicted a few facepalms...even from Crete. This broke the old man from the stupor that was his conversation with the mysterious person. He holds a finger and makes a 'shhh' noise at the kid quickly, annoyed that he was interrupted.

 

"Quiet kid, I'm in the middle of something..." he mutters, when another loudmouth asks 'what' he frowns. "Some guy fell asleep on the job, perimeter check stuff, usual junk. Some barney fife who doesn't think hey got paid enough. Actually, I'ma handle that right now. Erm..back in a flash." he says before hitting a button on the computer and jogging down the main aisle towards the exit. As he did so, he slows down to a sort of power walk, around this time something else happened. Much like before, anybody with super hearing at this time would hear a noise similar to before...it was from a different direction, at the very least a different part of the building. It wasn't as distinct, but it was easier to spot.

 

Villain Orientation room;

The men kept guns up and sweeped the room for anybody that attempted to play hero. Most in the room were compliant for the moment, a few eye glances are shared but the muttering is kept to the minimum. There was a quick pattern of how they keep watch of the 'hostages' and it didn't leave a lot of leeway room for someone attempting something stupid. If nothing else they were weapons ready.

 

"Alpha8, fasten the door." he grunts. The soldier nods and he clears his path with a very large repeating blaster. He'd turn to the door and he began fastening a breeching charge in case anybody tried to come through. Meanwhile, 'Fido' the smaller wolfman was checking on the larger compatriot that had gotten shot. He is promptly kicked in the back of the head by one of the soldiers and told to keep his face pressed to the ground. They weren't messing around.

 

*DL: 'Alpha8' was too far to initiate any kind of attack and the rest kept a tight pattern. Of course he heard Rose to his left, also on the floor.

 

"They looked like they're packin eh?" she grunts, relatively calm, but she was sweating. "If I can get close enough to touch....that armor's gonna be nothing but slag and fine powder. count of three I'm breakin for it.." she mutters.

 

Lobby;

*Maria/Hirro/Krystal/Ani- Neither Tundra nor Kendra actually disagreed either and they followed the duo to meet up with Krystal and her new friend. Kendra get's a bit of a chuckle out of Maria's joke and she's the first to greet the female miaoshian again. Tundra luckily was a bit more observant and able to compound Krystal's statement faster.

 

"If you're looking for the Guardian folks, they're in the med lab last I saw. You could probably find any one of em, they all led us in." she says simply. "What'cher name?" she asks Ani, not having gotten it earlier.

 

"I'm Kendra." the shapeshifter cuts in, introducing herself to Animalius, if no one stopped her she'd introduce the entire gang.

 

*Emma & family- "Hmph, you got spunk and some smarts. Maybe you will be half as good as you say." he chuckles. When Emma asks what was wrong with them, Baz silently turns the phone over for her to see. It was of 'Target' robin-hooding a modern arrow from a good 50 yards minimum. Then he did it a second time with ease, making a trio.

 

"How long did it take you to do that?" Gigi prods. Target shrugs. "Awhile...." he answers ambiguously. "Is that the video with the rings after? I think it is..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maria hops in to introduce herself, "I'm Maria," she says before shifting her entire body into her "chrome" form, which Pro had once told her was really just her nano-lathe's basic form when it wasn't mimicking human skin or clothing, and waved as Pro's voice rang out. "And I am PROMETHEUS," he said with a bow before morphing back into Maria's form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked around..And looked down, sad.

I realized that I may not be the sharpest knife in the bucket, but something fishy was going on..Why did he suddenly run off like that? 

I was ashamed of myself, I would no longer ask anymore questions out loud..given the fact that every time I did someone, somewhere face palmed..I should don a new costume..Become a new super-hero...Using the strength of my questions, I would cause the greatest of villains to repeatedly smack themselves in the face! I will be...

 

"FACE-PALM MAN!" I said out-loud.

 

I stopped in my tracks, realizing my actions...I face palmed, even I thought I was stupid...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

Important- Old Mr. Thompson was now on his shoulder walkie, having quite a conversation with someone on the other end. A few folks were definitely trying to eavesdrop but they would get little information.  He was definitely being secretive. As he conversed on a few guys in the audience were getting antsy, but nobody wanted to yell at an old man.A few folks ended up chattering amongst themselves to kill time and let Phil sort something out.

 

*Ursa/Minerva- The map that had been shown on-screen wasn't detailed enough to really give any sort of layout to the building. Given that the entire building was a full house, escaping any place past the room they were in was going to be difficult. Though if Minerva was at least still paying attention then the old man's being focused on something else would be quite clear. Eavesdropping from their current distance was out of the question, but it was something important clearly.

 

*Alec- Before the point of the noise, Alec wasn't awoken. Though given the situation it wasn't from lack of trying, when he finally did come eyes open, he found Samson's claws right up against his face, he wasn't scratched but his lizard friend was clearly trying to get 6 to awaken.

 

"Oh there you are..." he grunts. "You fell asssleep, the man was ssstill talking." he grunts. He was intrugied by what he had to say obviously. Apparently his hearing wasn't up to par so he had no idea of the sound. "You had your fill of sssleep?" he questions.

 

*Fortune- As fortune predicted(for better or worse) the thing blade was a cool blue, and bright as an LED bulb. Whatever was near wasn't just evil, downright murderous intent was afoot. From what he could tell, it wasn't from inside the room he occupied. Nobody really fit any profiles that'd lend to such a ruse. Thing was, a few assorted individuals to his sides and back were sorta focusing on the glowy sword, curious what the hell that meant.

 

*Star Patrol- Sphinx didn't have a lot of wiggle room, people were now I orderly rows like it was an auditorium so maneuverability took some finesse. He'd be able to get most places in the room with some effort though. However Sphinx got several yards away from the rest of the group when Kari heard muffled static. It was the comm that was given to them by one of the RCPD officers. If either Star Patrol members still near it picked up in time, they'd hear Liz' voice.

 

*zzt* hello? Officer Liz to Star Patrol.....if you can hear this....the area you are in is completely fine...*zzt* -ink...but to be safe can you just sorta, keep whoever is *zzt* calm? *zzt*

 

The volume on the thing was a bit loud, Oni and Drago nearby were clearly listening in, though they were quiet, trying to hear past the static.

 

"Did she say something's going on?" Oni bluntly asks.

 

*Trace- "but there's not a lot of places to hide...also people are keeping things on the floor. Almost broke my neck finding these seats" he grunts. Really he just didn't want to think there was imminent danger. Dave meanwhile nods, putting a hand to his temple. He seemed to make progress, there was the faintest glint right in front of Dave about his width.

 

"Umm...where do we want that shield?" he questions, also unsure about the idea of an imminent fight. Of course Trace was searching soul by this point. The Olympian was pretty easy to search and.....was he something else. Over a century's worth of lifetime, most of it superheroing for the old fashioned U.S of A. Trace saw the man in nearly all his incarnations in action, all heroic and selfless even at advanced age(not that he looked too bad until hitting closer to triple digits). The scan moved quicker than normal but it was actually nearing overwhelming to him in his current state how much there was to read; practically a highlight reel of him as a real golden age hero fighting bad guys, saving lives, taking kitties off trees and the like. They simply didn't make guys like him anymore.

 

*Nicholi- Balbadd gives a light sigh at Nicholi's counter point. He didn't agree, but that wasn't his decision. However he is silent as Nicholi is distracted by the odd noise.

 

"I don't hear anything..." Trout grunts, not able to hear the distinct sound. "Was I the bad guys?" he asks curiously. Balbadd cuts in.

 

<Grandson, one thought at a time. It was probably not them, however maybe we should redouble your defensive tactics if it is to be a problem.> he suggests, really not wanting a straight battle at this point.

 

"Um what the heck is going on?" Cody asks. "Do you know Tr- I mean Red Dragon?"

 

Lobby;

*Maria/Hirro/Krystal/Ani- Neither Tundra nor Kendra actually disagreed either and they followed the duo to meet up with Krystal and her new friend. Kendra get's a bit of a chuckle out of Maria's joke and she's the first to greet the female miaoshian again. Tundra luckily was a bit more observant and able to compound Krystal's statement faster.

 

"If you're looking for the Guardian folks, they're in the med lab last I saw. You could probably find any one of em, they all led us in." she says simply. "What'cher name?" she asks Ani, not having gotten it earlier.

 

"I'm Kendra." the shapeshifter cuts in, introducing herself to Animalius, if no one stopped her she'd introduce the entire gang.

 

*Emma & family- "Hmph, you got spunk and some smarts. Maybe you will be half as good as you say." he chuckles. When Emma asks what was wrong with them, Baz silently turns the phone over for her to see. It was of 'Target' robin-hooding a modern arrow from a good 50 yards minimum. Then he did it a second time with ease, making a trio.

 

"How long did it take you to do that?" Gigi prods. Target shrugs. "Awhile...." he answers ambiguously. "Is that the video with the rings after? I think it is..."

 

"Of course I got smarts. You don't believe those dumb blonde jokes do you?" Emma asks. "I just keep liking you more and more Target."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Um what the heck is going on?" Cody asks. "Do you know Tr- I mean Red Dragon?"

"Of course I do," Travis said with dry-sarcasm, "I'm up to date on all of the city's inner workings." 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: The old swordsman let out a low whistle, that wasn't good. He could find no immediate threat and that worried him, any attack was possible there could be a bomb in the auditorium for all he knew. It was best not to alarm anyone a mass panic was the last thing they needed right now. Sheathing the blade he stood and stretched, "I need to use the latrine." He muttered as he made his way towards an exit. 

 

"When in doubt trust in fortune and fate." That was the motto he'd lived by and usually it payed off this just might take him to the threat or maneuver him somewhere more useful.

 

StarPatrol: Captain Sphinx hadn't gone far when the comm went off, luckily Trevor had his on, "Roger, that Liz." He replied, "can you provide us with anymore information? Over."  Trevor would wait for a response but the comm was kind of garbled.

 

Captain Sphinx took charge of the situation, he assumed Liz was speaking of Thompson who seemed quite agitated; though she could mean the auditorium as a whole. "Kari, I know your a tech speacialists but a good patrol member has to go out of their comfort zone. You're damn good at reading emotions and knowing how to calm someone down; so go over to Mr. Tompson there and see if you can get him to stay calm, I don't know what's going on but we've all got to keep clear heads."

 

Captain Sphinx looked over at Drago, "You, I'm deputizing you. You seem like a handy guy, go with her in case something comes up." He then turned to Oni, "In answer to your question, I can't say much at this point. Just stick by."

 

Kari nodded and headed towards the speaker trying not to draw to much attention to things, she was glad that the Captain trusted her with this assignment. When she finally reached Mr. Thompson she spoke softly and gently to him. "Excuse me sir. But, is there something; troubling you?" She kept herself attuned to the emotions of the room and Thompson in particular; however if there was something not right about anything she was sure to change her focus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alec was awakened and responded.  "Yes.  I now had my fill of sleep.  And I'm starting to get a feeling that shit just got real."  He knew something was amiss.  But the entire nature of it was unknown.  If a crisis happened in the villain room, he'd think privately that they deserved it.  A scuffle will make him roll his eyes.  The only thing that he cared about is that the crisis does not spread to the hero room.

 

Willow witnessed the happening and she did not deem herself powerful enough to stop them.  She wasn't recharged and her powered would be rendered moot.  She cannot play hero, though she is willing to do so.  Willing but not able were the words.  Today was taking an unfortunate turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi: At this point he shut his grandfather out of his mind. He could handle himself without his grandpa constantly pestering him. He grabbed trout and forced his way into the crowd sensing danger. He left a path for those who had been following him as if beckoning them too follow. "Maybe. Be ready for anything Trout."

 

Trace: He looked Derrick in the eye. "You know damn well you are fast enough to hide anywhere you want. Maybe in plain sight I'm not quite sure. I can sense your fear but trust me. We will make it through this." He said assuredly. Then looking to Dave. "Let Derrick out and make it a cylinder to the ceiling about ten feet in diameter. As clear and strong as you can manage." Trace said planing something. He stood up out of his chair. "And let me handle the rest till my signal. "He said gaining a devilish grin. He had a plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Of course I do," Travis said with dry-sarcasm, "I'm up to date on all of the city's inner workings." 

 

"Oh sarcasm it can be my best friend and worse enemy at times." Cody said. "Though seriously I thought maybe you could over hear better than I can. Want to go check out what's going on?" he asks with excitement in his young voice.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

Important- Old Mr. Thompson was now on his shoulder walkie, having quite a conversation with someone on the other end. A few folks were definitely trying to eavesdrop but they would get little information.  He was definitely being secretive. As he conversed on a few guys in the audience were getting antsy, but nobody wanted to yell at an old man.A few folks ended up chattering amongst themselves to kill time and let Phil sort something out.

*Omega/rest- The loudmouth speedster was heard by most people in the room, the proclamation of "Hey! What's going on?" ellicted a few facepalms...even from Crete. This broke the old man from the stupor that was his conversation with the mysterious person. He holds a finger and makes a 'shhh' noise at the kid quickly, annoyed that he was interrupted.

Orion sat conflicted as he watched the scene unfold. He wanted to know what was going on, and help if needed. But if the situation was out hand, Orion's lack of control could do more harm than good. He turned to his friend and asked, "What do you think's going on?"

 

"Oh sarcasm it can be my best friend and worse enemy at times." Cody said. "Though seriously I thought maybe you could over hear better than I can. Want to go check out what's going on?" he asks with excitement in his young voice.  

"Well..." Travis said, "They told us to sit tight, so it might not be the responsible thing to do."

Travis smiled, and grabbed his sword's handle, "I'll race you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animalius: He looked around at all the people. He wasn't a particularly big fan of people, having grown up in the forest and all. Humans... wasted words. That was the best way to word it he guessed. "Animalius." He said. He proceeded to summon a small monkey on his shoulder to answer their probable next question. "I need info on the forests. What lives there and where is their territory?" He asked.

 

DL: On the count of 1, Dark Lizard began using his shadow powers to possess the nearby guards. On the count of 2 he had them turn towards the others and on the count of 3 he had them open fire on them. He hoped that gave rose a distraction of some sort. He tried to be as unnoticeable as possible, and hoped he would not be killed by this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well..." Travis said, "They told us to sit tight, so it might not be the responsible thing to do."

Travis smiled, and grabbed his sword's handle, "I'll race you."

"I won't lose this time!" Cody smiled back, and grabs his shield's handle. Then he takes off running. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Alright guys sorry for the long time before update, just trying to collect everyone cause here on out...shit gets real. It would be good to keep a closer eye on my updates(along with each other's posts as it's gonna get wild) or subscribe to the notification function as combat tends to move faster with the right people. Thanks to everyone who stuck around, now comes the action scene long overdue.

 

Hero Orietation room;

*Omega- Julio's outburst garnered some attention, in fact Thompson got past where Julio was sitting along with a few individuals who otherwise might have tried to stop him for questioning. To Julio's left Crete was likewise having similar suspicions to Mr. Thompson's curious actions...minus the facepalm man comment of course. He gives a low snort, holding back a response. It probably wasn't anything flattering.

 

"Are you ok Julio?" Crete asks, but despite his kindly nature there was an inflection hat sounded more like he meant 'what's wrong with you?'

 

*Star Patrol- It took a second before Liz responded, in that time Drago and Kari were sent over to Thompson. Liz' response was a bit muddled but clear enough to hear in full this time.

 

*zzt* Ahm, not much just...*zzt* haven't reported back, possible malfunction like *zzt* this thing. Just make sure nobody panics, there may be a wi-fi issue or something

 

If nothing else that's the way Liz put it, she seemed to be telling the truth even if she was vague. That voice was a bit hard to read past being cheery. Oni smirks however.

 

"Where else would I have to go? This is too good to pass up." he claims, taking his seat again to wait calmly. Meanwhile Kari and Drago have an easy time spotting and reaching Thompson as he tries to exit the room.

 

"Eh?" he grunts at Kari's question. "Oh well, just uh, need to cover for someone. Routine stuff, a bit unfortunate and time consuming but we're a bit short-staffed for this here. Bit of an oversight." he responds. There were a few grains of truth in what he said but something in his statement was false or ingenuine. Drago stood next to her arms crossed with a bit of a doofy grin as this was exciting to him.

 

*Travis/Cody- The siblings quickly realized getting out of their aisle wasn't going to be at sprinting speed unless they wanted the possibility of falling on their face in the middle a room of of rookie superheroes. Getting into the main aisle that led outside of course was not much of a problem but they had a clear path...for a few meters. Clearly blocking the way was Mr. Thompson and a group of two individuals, a dragon-boy and a blue skinned female, who successfully managed to stop him. They could probably ask politely but charging forward wasn't gonna happen without some collateral.

 

*Orion- Gravity Girl/Cassie gives a light shrug, she honestly couldn't tell.

 

"I don't know, think it's something bad?" she asks curiously. Her hands grew a purplish hue, more reflex than anything. She had a bad feeling about this, that was obviously a gut instinct.

 

*Fortune- The swordsman's excuse got him out of the aisle where he was seated at, exiting the room would involve some more talking. He spotted some folks stop Mr. Thompson the man speaking earlier and he'd have to squeeze through. Given a handful of other people in the aisle it was feasible Fortune wasn't alone in his thoughts. Oddly enough one of the people that had stopped the speaker was Drago, he was with a blue skinned female, similar to his shade of scales but there likely wasn't any relation. She didn't even have any draconic features, on that note he couldn't spot Dirk even with everyone seated.  

 

*Alec- The bug-man looked around, nothing apparent. Samson looked him over, chuckling a bit.

 

"Lack of sssleep on the ride here friend?" he asks, his tongue out a bit. "Beware the lack of concsssentration." he jokes. Just as he did so, Alec found his feet pick up a slight vibration, almost like an aftershock but just faint enough that less sensitive feet didn't notice, such as Samson.

 

*Nicholi- The young half-demon is quite easily able to carry Trout and shove his way into a group of people in the back of the auditorium, while they complain nobody decides to get physical over it. As he does this, there isn't so much as a peep from Balbadd, not even towards Trout....Nicholi wanted silence, he got it. From him anyways.

 

"Sure, no problem Nicholi." Trout responds as he looks around for something he can use, he wasn't much of a fighter but he seemed confident. Regardless he did not find  much luck with what he was looking for so he faces Nicholi again. "Any ideas what I should expect?" he asks, eyeing the door a bit afraid. "They're like you, right?" he asks, trying to gauge just how much trouble he had been dragged into.

 

*Trace- Derrick gives a light grumble through his helmet. Still, he nods his head before tiptoeing off the aisle calmly. hen he took off in a blur to hide somewhere unknown. By the time he was gone Trace could feel the presence of the telekinetic barrier courtesy of Dave. The thing was entirely see-through and Dave was biting his lips to keep focus on keeping the barrier solid.

 

"Anytime you think it's necessary." he grunts, a bit strained to really critique his plan at the moment. Nevertheless everything was set for what was soon to come...only way now was to see if it was worth it. the answer question would be answered quickly as Dave made a comment about the roof doing something weird.

 

Story event: A shockwave shot across the room, hitting everyone. The shock was variable with some people being disoriented with those near the front of the room being knocked about a little. No one was seriously hurt but that was the start of the trouble- the wall had been forced out violently, a large crack started near the initial hole  and it quickly ran up the back wall to the roof. The room was stable for the moment, but it was clear the structure was compromised.  

 

A few seats up front were knocked over and the rest were disoriented, at least enough to not take in what was happening. Thompson was knocked on his ass, having been standing on the middle aisle. He shakes his head before looking around.

 

"Gah-dammit...c'mon we gotta get everyone outta here." he grumbles at anyone within hearing distance, trying to get his old man body to his feet. Everyone else had to decide how to react, it was certain something was up though.

 

Villain Orientation room;

 

Story event-The Dark Lizard's move seemed to do the trick, but only one of the terrotist-soldiers was in range of the shadow possession and in DL's current state, he could barely keep him control. The possessed man fires of a wild burst off at the others in the room, wounding two of the enemy officers and forcing a third to draw some kind of riot shield to stop the rounds. A powerful shake ripples through the room, knocking everyone down, no one was surewhat it was but it certainly gave a breather for everyone to act.

 

"It's not me, nngh" he yells to his allies, and second soldier yells out some kind of code, which locks the armor against the man's will leaving his fingers flexing out so it wasn't on the trigger.

 

"We have a possession, cleanse the room! They all die!" the officer then yells, prompting the group of terrorists to open fire on a portion of the crowd, though at least a few were armored to some extent as they scattered. That's when Rose's move comes to fruition, she charges forward to the riot-shield wielding officer, a green tint radiating off of her hands. She punches right for the middle of the shield and her hand goes through it like it was jello though before she can reach the armor, likely for a similar effect, the soldier ditches the hole-y shield by tosssing it sideways causing Rose's arm to get caught and lead the rest of her into the ground. As the other officers are busy firing randomly at the other villains whoa re still trying to muster a proper resistance, the man Rose attacked unsuccessfully backs up before drawing a large-caliber sidearm with intent to kill.

 

Lobby;

*Maria/Krystal/Animalius/Hirro & co.- "Sorry Animalius...that's what it's spelled like?" Kendra asks, clearly not having a clue. Tundra seems to do a little better. 

 

"You've probably heard this part already, but most of the Guardians are just back in that room. I'm sure one of them has the answer." she comments. "I've been working with GEAR tech the last few months, forests would be the last thing on my list of known things...if you're curious about anything else I might have better answers." she admits. Tippy seemed about to join in on the conversation, for Ani at least, but most of the group managed to feel a small rumbling, earthquake maybe? A few others around the lobby noticed it but very few people really knew what to make of it. Again though very quickly the door that the group(save Ani) had just come out of opened: the young blonde Abigail peered out, possibly in relation to rumble, her eyes dart around before noticing the group and she quickly pulls out a smile and waves.

 

"Erm...hi everyone....and Ani." she comments as Tippy quickly hops off of the forest warrior and beelines for the little girl, Tundra specifically looked on curiously though she was forming the proper questions still.

 

*Emma & co.- "No, experience has taught me the one thing you don't wanna do to a women is give them a reason to be angry." he says cooly, though it might've been a joke. He thanks her for the compliment when there's a slight rumbling feeling under their feet. Being finely tuned the group of archers were able to feel it.

 

"The hell..." he growls, not understanding. Gigi questions first.

 

"What's wrong? An earthquake or something?" she asks. Target shakes his head.

 

"Unless it originated from this room, this place is built so we wouldn't even feel it..." he says, quickly activating a collapsed compound bow and applying a bowstring. "Which is likely bad news" he says looking around, of course those at the GEAR tech and RCPD booths quickly start to move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Travis/Cody- The siblings quickly realized getting out of their aisle wasn't going to be at sprinting speed unless they wanted the possibility of falling on their face in the middle a room of of rookie superheroes. Getting into the main aisle that led outside of course was not much of a problem but they had a clear path...for a few meters. Clearly blocking the way was Mr. Thompson and a group of two individuals, a dragon-boy and a blue skinned female, who successfully managed to stop him. They could probably ask politely but charging forward wasn't gonna happen without some collateral.

 

*Orion- Gravity Girl/Cassie gives a light shrug, she honestly couldn't tell.

 

"I don't know, think it's something bad?" she asks curiously. Her hands grew a purplish hue, more reflex than anything. She had a bad feeling about this, that was obviously a gut instinct.

 

Story event: A shockwave shot across the room, hitting everyone. The shock was variable with some people being disoriented with those near the front of the room being knocked about a little. No one was seriously hurt but that was the start of the trouble- the wall had been forced out violently, a large crack started near the initial hole  and it quickly ran up the back wall to the roof. The room was stable for the moment, but it was clear the structure was compromised.  

 

A few seats up front were knocked over and the rest were disoriented, at least enough to not take in what was happening. Thompson was knocked on his ass, having been standing on the middle aisle. He shakes his head before looking around.

 

"Gah-dammit...c'mon we gotta get everyone outta here." he grumbles at anyone within hearing distance, trying to get his old man body to his feet. Everyone else had to decide how to react, it was certain something was up though.

RED DRAGON'S COOL THING:

Travis cursed silently. His heart pounded in his chest.  But Red Dragon remained calm. Before he was asked, he introduced himself;

"Red Dragon, you may have heard of me. Hero of Maplesnow City. Defended the Earth in the Daren Invasion. Repelled the attack of a demon king. I've come to Reach City to lend my sword and skills. And with me Blue Fang; he once had to fight naked. So, if you'd kindly let us through and inform us as to the danger, we will gladly lend our sword and our shield to the cause."

 

As soon as his speech was finished, the shock wave hit. Travis fell, but managed to turn so he landed with most the impact on his upper back and he kept his chin tucked. Good thing I know how to fall, thanks dad

 

SOUTH STAR'S COOL THING:

Orion's strength, and position in the room, meant that he was mostly shaken by the shock wave. He grabbed Cassie by her shoulder, to make sure to keep her from falling. Good thing his strength was something he could control. 

"It has to be," he answered, after the shock wave confirmed what he already suspected. Looking around the room, he knew where he was needed. "It doesn't matter what's happening, we need to make sure no one's hurt and keep the room from collapsing."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alec was evacuating with everyone else.  "Oh jeez not this shit again..."  He has become irritated and annoyed rather than scared.  The bug man knew the "security" of Reach City was...not so secure.  Perhaps they cut the security budget just to host the events.  Either way, there should have been some amount of common sense behind the planning.  Sure the orientation was exquisite, but it still bored him, if not irritated him.  Either way, he might regret coming to this city.

 

Willow, inspired by Rose's assault on one of the men,  Equipped with throwing knives, a push knife, and her superpowers, she was ready to attack at the ripe opportunity.  She also realized that her pheromones can influence the behavior of the weaker minded enemies plus her energy manipulation can enhance her fighting ability.  She attempted to throw a knife at a vulnerable enemy or two, enhancing the kinetic energy output.  The mass remained the same, but the velocity was doubled.  This provided more force behind the throw.  Also, her colleagues needed a distraction.  As a result, pheromones were to be utilized in order to distract or alter the officers and soldiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

RED DRAGON'S COOL THING:

Travis cursed silently. His heart pounded in his chest.  But Red Dragon remained calm. Before he was asked, he introduced himself;

"Red Dragon, you may have heard of me. Hero of Maplesnow City. Defended the Earth in the Daren Invasion. Repelled the attack of a demon king. I've come to Reach City to lend my sword and skills. And with me Blue Fang; he once had to fight naked. So, if you'd kindly let us through and inform us as to the danger, we will gladly lend our sword and our shield to the cause."

 

As soon as his speech was finished, the shock wave hit. Travis fell, but managed to turn so he landed with most the impact on his upper back and he kept his chin tucked. Good thing I know how to fall, thanks dad

 

 

Story event: A shockwave shot across the room, hitting everyone. The shock was variable with some people being disoriented with those near the front of the room being knocked about a little. No one was seriously hurt but that was the start of the trouble- the wall had been forced out violently, a large crack started near the initial hole  and it quickly ran up the back wall to the roof. The room was stable for the moment, but it was clear the structure was compromised.

 

"Ugh I hate when you bring up that up." Fang comments about the one time he fight naked part. He barely had enough to get that comment in when the shockwave went out. The young hero fell, he also managed like his brother to turn but he landed with the most the impact on his butt and lucky he tucked his chin right. 
 
"Ow my butt!" Cody said. Damn I always had trouble learning how to fall not on my ass. "At least I got the protecting my head part right." Cody finished his thought out loud like he often does without realizing it. "What was that Travis?"

"No, experience has taught me the one thing you don't wanna do to a women is give them a reason to be angry." he says cooly, though it might've been a joke. He thanks her for the compliment when there's a slight rumbling feeling under their feet. Being finely tuned the group of archers were able to feel it.

 

"The hell..." he growls, not understanding. Gigi questions first.

 

"What's wrong? An earthquake or something?" she asks. Target shakes his head.

 

"Unless it originated from this room, this place is built so we wouldn't even feel it..." he says, quickly activating a collapsed compound bow and applying a bowstring. "Which is likely bad news" he says looking around, of course those at the GEAR tech and RCPD booths quickly start to move.

 

Emma pulls out her bow, "I have been itching for a fight!" then she head for where the rumbling was coming from.  

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: The adventurer stood back a few feet away from Drago and the blue skinned girl, she was quite lovely though it was probably the exoticness of having blue skin and red hair that stood out the most. Odd Dirk seemed to have slipped off somewhere, did he know something he didn't?  And where was Garcia?  

 

It was then that the shockwave hit; the sensation reminded Fortune of being hit with a full broadside, he would roll with the force and after things stopped spinning went to his feet drawing his sword. The saber was burning bright with flames, "Old friend you and I have some work to do." Fortune said to his sword as he gave the flaming blade a flourish.

 

Star Patrol: (Kari) What was he hiding? Kari wondered as Thompson spoke half truths, "Mr. Thompson you're not being entirely honest with me." She said calmly, "Why, don't you tell me what's really going.... The shockwave hit knocking the Altheaten to the floor, she made a loud "Oof." Before scrmbling to her feet and brandished her wrench.  

 

"Rings of Lathe!" She swore; she noticed Thompson struggling to regain his footing and pulled him to his feet, he was on the verge of panic. "Mr. Thompson I'm going to have to ask you to remain calm." Hopefully Thompson could stay calm otherwise she'd have Drago restrain him.

 

Captain Sphinx and Trevor: The two were looking around when the shock wave hit knocking them and their seat over. Captain Sphinx had the oddest sensation of deja-vous he recalled a time when he was aboard a ship that struck a meteor; the entire crew was thrown off balance but that was then this was now.

 

When the initial shock had worn off he took charge of the situation, using  his best command voice and trying to speak over the din of panic he shouted, "Defensive positions! Secure that breach!" He had his raygun out and trained on the newly made hole in the wall. "What are we fighting Space Nazis?" He wondered aloud to himself.

 

Trevor meanwhile had his telescopic staff out and ready, he commed Liz  again, "We just got a hole blown in the wall, attempting to evacuate and maintain defensive positions, out." He didn't know if she heard him or not so he followed his captains lead and isued orders too.

 

"Right, the rest of you with me! To the fire exit, we want a fight not a massacre!"    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ani: He waves, "Hey. You're one of the guardians right?" He asks abby. She seemed nice enough. More importantly though, she might know the answer. 

 

DL: He moves in and tries to tackle the man that had the sidearm near rose. He was pretty big, even though he wasn't used to attacking that way, he might pull it off. If he managed to tackle the man, he would try grabbing the gun.

 

Ursa/Minerva: The two decided that to see how others reacted before making their move. They were still trying to see how things worked here. They did however keep their guard up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maria simply shrugged her shoulders, wondering why Pro wasn't busy accessing the local wi-fi to simply read up the damn Wikipedia article on the city. "There's a forest? How big is the city that it has a forest?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hey Crete, what do you thi-"

I was interrupted mid-sentence by a shock wave that sent me tumbling to the ground. 

Up in a flash, I looked around and noticed the big hole in the wall..Now I may not be the sharpest crayon in the the pickle jar, but I knew that the place was about to fall...

I could run away really fast!...But Crete and the others...God damn it, I hate worrying about others...What should I do?

 

I looked around the room and got a bright idea. I quickly darted out of the room, while avoided most obsticals, it took me only a couple of seconds to enter and exit the hall department. I decided that I would help some people escape. Starting with the old guy, I exited and entered the building with the intention of saving as many people as possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...