Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Alec was rather satisfied. He had no need to squawk over.

Willow would try to scan for the most entertaining aspects. She put her popcorn away. Shame nobody went for Kool-Aid. Willow was not thinking straight, bored out of her skull.

Hero Orientation room;

The room was getting more formal, individuals in the center of the room were quickly placing and replacing folding chairs where the fight had taken place, they were all exited to get a move on. The swordsman Fortune sees Drago the blue humanoid dragon return the handshake before waltzing off into the crowd. The kid was fairly noticeable as he apologized, trying to squeeze through the moving body of people with a buster sword that was larger than him. Luckily everybody was ready to begin the orientation so he got through pretty quickly, both the Rajom's and Star Patrol would see the kid, though he appeared to be heading towards Star Patrol. Elsewhere seats began filling up quickly, for those that were in their own chats this would be noticeable and taking a seat seemed like a good idea. The older man up in front of the roomtapped the mic several more times, the feedback whines through out the entire hall and grabs some attention.

“Ahem, yes may I have all of your attention please?†he asks loudly, even for someone speaking through a microphone. “Yes, uh well sorry about the wait everyone, technical difficulties. You'd be amazed what a paper jam can do around here, hehe...†he says aloud. After a second he doesn't even bother waiting on reaction and he just hit's a switch that causes a large slide-screen to come down. He presses a different button and a projector comes to life, a scaled map that's colored oddly and split into sectors comes to life.

Map.png

“Right then that's working at least....wait, wrong slide.†he grunts before hitting back leading to a slide that says Reach City Orientation, followed by “Welcome one and all!†a few spaces under. “Right then, my name is Phil...Phil Thompson. I'm a retired hero so to speak, I've spent good amount of time in this nice city so I know the ropes. As such I';m here to give sort of the rundown of how things are going to be working around here. Before I go on, uh is there any like FAQ's I can get out of the way or something. You folks don't look too prepared here...†he says. As soon as he puts the offer out, a multitude of the people in the room start yelling questions and comments of various taste. He quickly hollers back though through the mic.

“Ey! Shaddyup! If you're all gonna yell, do it one at a time, gives me some leeway to answer, ok?†he points out quickly. Most of the group seem to agree. A few folks spout out various questions.

“When was this place built?†“Where do we go after this?†“Where's the food court?!†“What does GEAR tech lands stand for?â€

Phil just grumbles something, hand over the mic so nobody could really hear He answers each question in rapid fire.

“This was first built in 1901 by several engineers and entrepanuers from various backgrounds for reasons concerning the first real widespread revelation of super-humans at the time.. It first fielded living settlements three years later and the rest you can read in a book; after this you will be heading to the center of the city to file out anything that needs to be worked. on. Housing issues, taxes, the like. We keep things tidy; there is a food court on both ends of the transportation leading to and from the main city to here; and finally GEAR stands for General Enhancement Advanced Research...as far as I'm aware, that was on the banner....now then any worthwhile questions?†he asks, giving the floor to anyone who was eager to know something.

OOC: any PC's in here feel free to comment.

Villain orientation room;

*DL: Rose chuckles.

“Oh man, your so adorable. That voice coming out of that body.....so cute.â€the little girl teases. DL didn't see any eateries inside the villain orientation room, anyone who had snacks likely wasn't eager to share either. Pretty much the room had become what it was before: an extended standoff between a lot of egoes and powers that wanted to show theyw ere the top dog, but weren't so sure as to start something themselves. Rose was chuckling to herself, still on DL's attitude. “You need some work pal...â€

*Willow: Willow saw DL getting a case of ball-busting. She did find 'Fido' again, oddly enough(or not) she found him sneaking up on the bigger wolf, he was trying to get a conversation with him, but on what was a bit of a mystery. In general she'd have to get specific with her search if she wanted a target.

Lobby;

Medical room:

*Maria- The Nurse recoils a bit, not processing the explanation in time before Maria gives the demonstration. He gets a pretty good scare. After shaking himself off, the nurse nods.

“I see...uh, well in that case....I wouldn't worry about it. Most biological messes can't really affect machines, err no offense.†he says curiously. “An AI construct would have no problem catching anything like the flu, though I could get a GEAR tech engineer if you want a diagnostics run...or whatever it is you do.†the man shrugs, really a t a loss. “That aside I think your clear miss...â€

Hum..Seems everything is moving nicely...I wish I had questions to ask, I always get stuck during times like this..

Mostly I was waiting for the food court, now that I knew where it was I guess all I had to do was wait for the fun to start...

Wait! That's my question.

Sticking my hand in the air, I shout out: "Hey!? When will the fun start?" I kinda spoke loudly to see if they would hear me.

Willow simply smirked at the scenario. She would feel somewhat mischievous when she saw Fido. If the lizard man was hungry enough, she would lace her popcorn with pheromones and slide it across. She moved seats so she won't be tracked by the girl or the lizard man. The mischief should be enough.

Meanwhile, Alec still payed attention. Nothing to ask at the moment. Alec though was starting to fall asleep. The exposition is something he didn't care about too much. It was about time that he was about to fall asleep in peace. It didn't help how tired he was and he'd be bored or at least mildly annoyed from the inane situations.

The archer nods.

“It's just target, I was callin' you kid.†he snarks. “Nice to meet an up-and-comer. Maybe you'll do some good around here.†he states. When the twins got called into attention, they finishe dlooking through Baz' phone.

“Uh.....hey uh Target...†Gigi asks bluntly. “You familiar with this?†she asks, showing some kind of banner, likely the same event for the flyer they had seene arlier. Target looks it over and nods.

“Yeah, I'l hosting it this year I think...well me and Judoka are working that out....†he says non-chalantly.

"I plan to do a lot of good around here you can bet on that," Emma says confidently. "So your hosting it and your looking at the winner right now."

“Long enough, I wouldn't worry about that†Albatross assures. Both heroes-to-be had physicians checking them out. The one overlooking Travis was a healer who specialized in pressure points.

“Boy do you have some stress on you.†he jokes before trying to find any point to relieve the injury from the impacts. He thinks he finds one near his armpit and jab's it quite hard. Travis feels the pain relive but the jab hurt like hell, enough to cause an audible howl of pain if he wasn't ready for it. Fang had a nicer time, he was just getting a look over to make sure he didn't have any signs of a concussion as Jessica thought.

“Well. That's sort of the point I think.†she chuckles before letting the man shine a light in Blue Fang's eye. He was asked to follow the light and he was quickly cleared Blue Fang to leave towards the Orientation room.

"Thanks," He says as he heads to the orientation room.

Hero Orientation room;

The room was getting more formal, individuals in the center of the room were quickly placing and replacing folding chairs where the fight had taken place, they were all exited to get a move on. The swordsman Fortune sees Drago the blue humanoid dragon return the handshake before waltzing off into the crowd. The kid was fairly noticeable as he apologized, trying to squeeze through the moving body of people with a buster sword that was larger than him. Luckily everybody was ready to begin the orientation so he got through pretty quickly, both the Rajom's and Star Patrol would see the kid, though he appeared to be heading towards Star Patrol. Elsewhere seats began filling up quickly, for those that were in their own chats this would be noticeable and taking a seat seemed like a good idea. The older man up in front of the roomtapped the mic several more times, the feedback whines through out the entire hall and grabs some attention.

“Ahem, yes may I have all of your attention please?†he asks loudly, even for someone speaking through a microphone. “Yes, uh well sorry about the wait everyone, technical difficulties. You'd be amazed what a paper jam can do around here, hehe...†he says aloud. After a second he doesn't even bother waiting on reaction and he just hit's a switch that causes a large slide-screen to come down. He presses a different button and a projector comes to life, a scaled map that's colored oddly and split into sectors comes to life.

Map.png

“Right then that's working at least....wait, wrong slide.†he grunts before hitting back leading to a slide that says Reach City Orientation, followed by “Welcome one and all!†a few spaces under. “Right then, my name is Phil...Phil Thompson. I'm a retired hero so to speak, I've spent good amount of time in this nice city so I know the ropes. As such I';m here to give sort of the rundown of how things are going to be working around here. Before I go on, uh is there any like FAQ's I can get out of the way or something. You folks don't look too prepared here...†he says. As soon as he puts the offer out, a multitude of the people in the room start yelling questions and comments of various taste. He quickly hollers back though through the mic.

“Ey! Shaddyup! If you're all gonna yell, do it one at a time, gives me some leeway to answer, ok?†he points out quickly. Most of the group seem to agree. A few folks spout out various questions.

“When was this place built?†“Where do we go after this?†“Where's the food court?!†“What does GEAR tech lands stand for?â€

Phil just grumbles something, hand over the mic so nobody could really hear He answers each question in rapid fire.

“This was first built in 1901 by several engineers and entrepanuers from various backgrounds for reasons concerning the first real widespread revelation of super-humans at the time.. It first fielded living settlements three years later and the rest you can read in a book; after this you will be heading to the center of the city to file out anything that needs to be worked. on. Housing issues, taxes, the like. We keep things tidy; there is a food court on both ends of the transportation leading to and from the main city to here; and finally GEAR stands for General Enhancement Advanced Research...as far as I'm aware, that was on the banner....now then any worthwhile questions?†he asks, giving the floor to anyone who was eager to know something.

Cody sits and listens to the old man. He doesn't have any questions, he sits there deep in thought wondering what this city will throw at him and his step brother.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor nods as Gabriel takes the brunt of the conversation. He directly loos at Vinessa and smirks kindly, it was much more subtle than an exaggerated smile he was used to using.

"Thanks for caring. Both of you. I'm sorry if it sounds lie I'm brushing off any suggestions, I only want to get across that I wont be a slouch in any respect". He then turns to focus on Gabriel again as he brings attention to the smell. Connor's nose in human form wasn't as finely turnd however so he only shrugged, vaguely remembering the original scent. When Gabriel commented on wanting to investigate further, he nods.

At the smirk, the vampire returned the expression almost involuntarily. As the moment passed the expression died quickly and her gaze went to the ground. Gabriel couldn't understand what it was about the smell that had him so fixated. It was wolflike, but not in the same way he was. In a way that seemed to make the hair on his neck stand. "Hmm," He grunted low in his throat.

Lobby;

*Nicholi/Gabriel + Vinessa- As Nicholi bared his teeth upon seeing Gabriel at the front of the line, Trout glances up towards his friend who still had a slight smile from the earlier joke. The smirk had faded now, switched out for fear at his friend's action.

"Hey, uh, Nicholi...I don't think that's a....g-.. good idea." he says, unable to hold back a fearful tone, obviously nervous upon seeing his friend shift so quickly emotion-wise. Trout looks around, expecting a fight. Balbadd likewise took notice of his actions and did a personal mind speak to him.

<GRANDSON!> he yelps sharply in Nicholi's subconscious in hopes to disorient him. <..is that who you smelled? He one of us??> he asks in an assertive tone, pressing Nicholi to think through his next action. The reader was a tad too busy with Connor, though the actor managed to spot Nicholi. Vinessa would eventually get a good view o it, but Gabriel noticed it about the same time Connor did.

"Hey buddy, by any chance is that who you smelled?" Connor whispers to Gabriel, hoping to not draw any more attention to the situation at hand.

The smell grew stronger, and Gabriel turned as Conner pointed out the snarling stranger. With innocents and friends surrounding him, he found the viciousness of his demeanor disgusting. It caused Gabriel to growl like a savage lupine beast. His nails were already sharpening, bones crackling as the shifted and thickened to support denser muscle. A fractal transformation. Vinnessa's hands found her daggers in no time, and took a low stance during the commotion.

As fast as the newcomer had come, he had gone. Gabriel frowned, but it was Vinnessa who shot like a bullet towards where they had gone, low to the ground to attract minimal attention. Hands still on the pommels of her sheathed daggers, she wanted to find out who this person was. She didn't like that his scent gave her friend the willies, and that made this person a potential threat. Taking no chances, she would utilize stealth to nip the problem in the bud. Gabriel followed at a slower pace, uttering many "Excuse me"s along the way. "We're losing our spots in line for this! Bah!"

Fortune: The swordsman watched the odd humanoid go, he shuffled a bit from his spot so he wouldn't really stand out too much, he was confident Drago would find him again when he had gotten his sword back.

Star Patrol: The three patrol members listened to the man talk. Captain Sphinx made a comment amongst the crowd, "1901? Well we have a referance point for when this timeline differs from ours. Note that down Kari."

Kari was scrawling a bunch of notes down as the orientation progressed, she made only a slight affirmative noise in response to her captain.

Trevor meanwhile spotted Drago and noticing he had a sword much like the one embedded in the floor shuffled back a bit so he could retrieve the weapon easier.

*Blue Fang/Red Dragon- “Long enough, I wouldn't worry about that†Albatross assures. Both heroes-to-be had physicians checking them out. The one overlooking Travis was a healer who specialized in pressure points.

“Boy do you have some stress on you.†he jokes before trying to find any point to relieve the injury from the impacts. He thinks he finds one near his armpit and jab's it quite hard. Travis feels the pain relive but the jab hurt like hell, enough to cause an audible howl of pain if he wasn't ready for it. Fang had a nicer time, he was just getting a look over to make sure he didn't have any signs of a concussion as Jessica thought.

“Well. That's sort of the point I think.†she chuckles before letting the man shine a light in Blue Fang's eye. He was asked to follow the light and he was quickly cleared Blue Fang to leave towards the Orientation room.

Travis laughed to himself a bit at the stress question. Having his father killed. Being thrown into the superhero life with very little formal training. "Yeah, you could say th-EEEYOW!" He exclaimed as the sudden pain caught him by surprise. The rest of the pressure points he took in stride, once he knew more or less what to expect.

Hero Orientation room;

Map.png

RED DRAGON

Travis looked around the orientation room, finally realizing just how many heroes were here. Seeing all the would-be heroes mixed together in one room like this, along with enough of the city's heroes to keep them in order, made him start thinking. To no one in particular he said, "What's stopping all the city's baddies from like, sabotaging our transportation, or, like, attacking us in the building. I mean, hell, it's what I'd do if I were evil, get a group of my evil bros together and try to blow this place up."

A moment passed and he realized that it was actually a pretty good question, so he decided to ask it, but in a much more direct manner.

SOUTH STAR

Once Orion made his way into the room, he had trouble finding a seat. Spotting one near the edge, he let his new friend take it and stood next to her. He listened with great intent, not feeling the need to ask any questions. Hearing someone ask about villain attacks, Orion almost smirked, "Maybe it's all the Super Heroes," he said.

Rajoms: Ursa raised his hand, "Excuse me, do you know if there'a anything living in the forest?" He asked. He had to keep ani away from society, and that seemed like the obvious answer. He also took the opportunity to search the people around for weapons. Minerva had that idea too, and looked for weapons as she heated up some popcorn for herself.

Animalius: "Hello..." He said to the cat creature. "Nothing's wrong, just want info." He answered a bit later. He felt kind of nervous there, but following Ursa's orders wasn't exactly negotiable.

DL: "Don't underestmate me, I'm still a powerful evil doer..." He mutters quietly. He sighs, "So... when is the orientation supposed to start?" DL asks. He felt kind of nervous being here.

Hero Orientation room;

*Star Patrol- The dragon boy walks up to the group, he thanks Trevor for moving before he grabs the hild of his buster sword. He takes a few tugs at the thing and it eventually takes the thing out like it was excalibur. He wrestles control of the blade rather easily before drawing it, if any of e paid attention there was a neat hole in the marble and his sword was flawless, not a scratch on it.

“Sorry bout that, hope no one was hurt.†he apologizes, feeling kinda bad about the whole thing. He sorta decides to not wreck anything else and makes himself comfortable as he stands a few feet from Star Patrol and the Oni, watching along.

*Q&A session- The man gives a big huff, these questions were really out there. Nevertheless he shakes his head before muttering something away from the PA system.

“Alright well I suppose that's some questions...†he states, clearly not impressed with those in front of him. He pretty much goes in order of what was asked;

"Hey!? When will the fun start?"

The old man scratches the back of his head at this one, it was puzzling but not in a good way. “Well, I suppose that's really a subjective question. Maybe some people enjoyed themselves on the long ass train ride here, maybe some people made frieds. Heck some of you probably just wanna go to the buffet....though I guess if you want some kind of answer, hold on tight a little longer ok child? This city as a way of throwing things at ya...†the old man says with a warm smile to contrast his borderline condescending response.

"What's stopping all the city's baddies from like, sabotaging our transportation, or, like, attacking us in the building. I mean, hell, it's what I'd do if I were evil, get a group of my evil bros together and try to blow this place up."

“Heh, well now that's a question.†the geezer says before trying to focus on Red Dragon. He raises an eyebrow for a little upon making eye contact from a back seat. He shake sit off though before speaking. “Well, to your credit as far back as the 80's that has been thought a possibility. The thing is, this place has some of the best security the world has to offer. The real A-listers take time out of their busy days to make sure you youngin's stay safe. Hehe, even then there have been attempts I won't lie. Though in eighty....seven? Eh around that time, these yearly things have come under a pact from most all ides. Don't hurt the new blood, not till they get into action at least. We find it's much easier to be civilized at this point. Now obviously there are exceptions to the rule, we make sure nobody with a criminal past get through unknowingly and some real bad eggs we make sure don't come in through the front door....eh, hope that answered your question.†he says before moving on

"Excuse me, do you know if there's anything living in the forest?"

“That's actually a really good one, heh. Well, it's actually a real interesting story; umm, Reach City does not discriminate, around the nineteen....fifties? Bah, a long time ago basically, There was an influx of...mystical creatures I suppose is the umbrella turn. So it is filled, umm I think if you can find a guardian and you check out, they sorta got a map of where all the territories are.†he explains. “I'm not the expert though, so uh...yeah that's what I know.†he says before leaving the floor open again for questions. Nobody had any real questions, so he just growls before getting ready to set up Orientation, he puts the mapup again. The legend could be seen more easily now, the map split up the island inside the walls. There were several main city sections, each individual would be assigned to one depending on what happened in the next stage. While he was busy running some cue cards for the official hello, one could theoretically come in with any other questions.

Villain Orientation room;

*DL: Rose gives a slight chuckle.

“Man, you gotta learn to say that with conviction if you want to be anywhere near convincing.†she taunts. She thinks on something , as if to show him how it's done, but she decides against it. “Well your some raw material I guess, not all bad.†she says before asking if they should share any history or something yet. She wasn't sure.

-As everyone in the room mingled, the large wolf-man who was harassing the Dark Lizard began twitching a bit.

“The hell is that?!†he growls lowly, some couldn't even understand what he was saying. A smaller wolf man was trying to calm him down, but his ears twitched too, he was hearing something. Soon, most of those in the room were glancing at each other warily. Anyone in tram car 2 would've seen that sound based powers or gadgets weren't impossible, maybe someone decided to go for the big dog? Regardless, some people were thinking as much s the big wolf was practically going nuts, trying to find the source of it, he was on the move and scouring around.

Lobby;

medical room:

*Hirro- The nurse gives a light frown as he hears Hirro's explanation.

“Uh, well, hieroglyphs I think is what they did in egypt....I- I suppose I can ask for a few files. Tell me, would you know any specific visitors by name?†he asks politely. At the blood work, he'd state that it might take awhile anyways. “I'm sure you'll be fine, as my original prognosis if they lived here then perhaps you don't need to worry about catching the flu or anything.†he says before clearing Hirro rather quickly. He was free to go at his pace.

*Krystal- As Animalius gave his retort, tippy tried to add on a few details, given that Animalius was being rather sparse....of course she quickly realized that a foreign planeteer catgirl probably couldn't understand earthen red squirrel. She almost face-palms at her action, used to those that could interpret her, before asking nicely if Animalius could translate; she had quite a bit to say about the subject that was obvious.

In line:

*Gabriel + Vinessa- The duo's quick reactions might not have caught their unknown would-be assailant, but Vinessa's feat of speed got her past the two or three people ahead of them in line with ease. Most everyone was stunned to really do anything as Gabriel walked around having grown in size for unknown reasons, even the psychic doing the thought reads was a little busy delving into Connor, by the time he cut out of it, he actor was mentally trying to grab his attention once more.

“Umm, there's a very good reason for that having just happened...†he trails off, trying to outfox a telepath despite the obvious disadvantages to this. If nothing else this would have cemented his trust for them in a different scenario. At least in this situation that at least bought them a few seconds to do something, the large, but luckily in control, Gabriel politely scooched through with little problem as everyone did their best to give the big guy some room or fairly obvious reasons. Both individuals saw the boy run into the Hero Orientation room, and it was exactly what it said on the tin, there wasn't anything other than talking on the other side so their attack strategy may or may not need some rethinking regarding their confidence in handling the possible threat and the consequences of the route.

*Emma- “Hmph, overconfident aren't we?†the man says. Baz chime sin quickly.

“Sorry about that, she definitely is, but she can use the thing....she has some stuff to learn though.†Baz states respectfully. Gigi cracks a grin,

“Yeah, meanwhile I think I'm the schewin here.†she says confidentially. Baz face-palms as the man chuckles.

“Yeah well all walks of life will be involved, be careful, everyone from lifers to super-humans are gonna be there thinking the exact same thing. Best of luck to you both...†he states with a slight smile. Of course something catche shis eye, up ahead some big guy moving through line.

“Always problems in the line, like some people weren't born with patience or something...†he grumbles.

Gabriel began to wonder what was going on, hearing Conner's attempt at an explanation. He paused, unsure if he should hear Conner out or hurry to catch up with Vinnessa, by then both of them saw where the 'threat' had disappeared. He turned and asked, "Is he dangerous?" If so, he'd follow his small friend to back her up. Worry was evident on his face, wrinkling his brow. His voice was garbled, the effects of partially transforming.

Vinnessa found a spot that would allow her to hide most or all of her body wherever she could, be it around a corner or behind a group or large structure. Her ears pricked up as they strained to catch whatever words the stranger was saying. She was prepared to figure out just how much of a threat he was and deal with the boy accordingly. All she knew for certain, was that he wasn't harmless. Her tight grip on her dagger pommels whitened her knuckles.

Hero Orientation room;

*Star Patrol- The dragon boy walks up to the group, he thanks Trevor for moving before he grabs the hild of his buster sword. He takes a few tugs at the thing and it eventually takes the thing out like it was excalibur. He wrestles control of the blade rather easily before drawing it, if any of e paid attention there was a neat hole in the marble and his sword was flawless, not a scratch on it.

“Sorry bout that, hope no one was hurt.†he apologizes, feeling kinda bad about the whole thing. He sorta decides to not wreck anything else and makes himself comfortable as he stands a few feet from Star Patrol and the Oni, watching along.

*Q&A session- The man gives a big huff, these questions were really out there. Nevertheless he shakes his head before muttering something away from the PA system.

“Alright well I suppose that's some questions...†he states, clearly not impressed with those in front of him. He pretty much goes in order of what was asked;

"Hey!? When will the fun start?"

The old man scratches the back of his head at this one, it was puzzling but not in a good way. “Well, I suppose that's really a subjective question. Maybe some people enjoyed themselves on the long ass train ride here, maybe some people made frieds. Heck some of you probably just wanna go to the buffet....though I guess if you want some kind of answer, hold on tight a little longer ok child? This city as a way of throwing things at ya...†the old man says with a warm smile to contrast his borderline condescending response.

"What's stopping all the city's baddies from like, sabotaging our transportation, or, like, attacking us in the building. I mean, hell, it's what I'd do if I were evil, get a group of my evil bros together and try to blow this place up."

“Heh, well now that's a question.†the geezer says before trying to focus on Red Dragon. He raises an eyebrow for a little upon making eye contact from a back seat. He shake sit off though before speaking. “Well, to your credit as far back as the 80's that has been thought a possibility. The thing is, this place has some of the best security the world has to offer. The real A-listers take time out of their busy days to make sure you youngin's stay safe. Hehe, even then there have been attempts I won't lie. Though in eighty....seven? Eh around that time, these yearly things have come under a pact from most all ides. Don't hurt the new blood, not till they get into action at least. We find it's much easier to be civilized at this point. Now obviously there are exceptions to the rule, we make sure nobody with a criminal past get through unknowingly and some real bad eggs we make sure don't come in through the front door....eh, hope that answered your question.†he says before moving on

"Excuse me, do you know if there's anything living in the forest?"

“That's actually a really good one, heh. Well, it's actually a real interesting story; umm, Reach City does not discriminate, around the nineteen....fifties? Bah, a long time ago basically, There was an influx of...mystical creatures I suppose is the umbrella turn. So it is filled, umm I think if you can find a guardian and you check out, they sorta got a map of where all the territories are.†he explains. “I'm not the expert though, so uh...yeah that's what I know.†he says before leaving the floor open again for questions. Nobody had any real questions, so he just growls before getting ready to set up Orientation, he puts the mapup again. The legend could be seen more easily now, the map split up the island inside the walls. There were several main city sections, each individual would be assigned to one depending on what happened in the next stage. While he was busy running some cue cards for the official hello, one could theoretically come in with any other questions.

Fang was thinking with so many hero's and all the money into a place like this why there are still villains in this city. It seems like a endless war between super humans can not be a good thing what so ever. "Excuse me sir, why is crime so high here?" He asks. "I realize this city is full of superhuman's and people with powerful tools. But does any of the supervillains with mental problems get treated for insanity?" Cody very deep in thought continues with his questions. "And what about help with rehabilitation when there in jail?" He hopes his questions won't challenge the old man in a negative way.

“Hmph, overconfident aren't we?†the man says. Baz chime sin quickly.

“Sorry about that, she definitely is, but she can use the thing....she has some stuff to learn though.†Baz states respectfully. Gigi cracks a grin,

“Yeah, meanwhile I think I'm the schewin here.†she says confidentially. Baz face-palms as the man chuckles.

“Yeah well all walks of life will be involved, be careful, everyone from lifers to super-humans are gonna be there thinking the exact same thing. Best of luck to you both...†he states with a slight smile. Of course something catche shis eye, up ahead some big guy moving through line.

“Always problems in the line, like some people weren't born with patience or something...†he grumbles.

"Patience's is something that hero's truly need. Just like a hunter waiting to strike there prey." Emma says.

Fortune: Shrugging the swordsman found himself a nearby seat and sat down, he had been to Reach city only once before and that was back during the colonial years, the orientation was definitely worth living too. If there was one thing he understood it was that things could change radically over a few years.

Star Patrol: "No problems." Trevor assured Drago, though he mentally noted that the sword must be made of an incredibly dense metal.

Captain Sphinx, stayed focused on the speaker, he caught the jist of things, every now and then he'd look aroun the area for anything out of the ordinary.

Kari meanwhile was taking notes the whole time and keeping herself attuned to the emotions always vigilant for malevolent thoughts. She was always good at multitasking which was one reason she was so highly thought of with the fleet.

Maria nods, her "skin" shivering as she stays inside the medical area. She waves over at her friends and motions that she'll be waiting past the medical room before making her exit.

He brings up a good point, Prometheus says, I should be wary of any unrecognizable file types and wireless connections while we are here.

Maria scoffs, "I'm glad I can't get sick anymore. Have I told you how I hate needles?"

Nicholi: Nicholi turned and watched as he heard one of them coming. The woman by the smell of it and the sound of her steps. He took a step in front of Trout and place his coffin in front of him. The large golden cross facing the corner she would come from. "Looks like not getting hurt might not be an option... Get ready... Oh and remind me to go to the police table after this." He turned and winked at Trout as a sign of trust before looking back.

Trace: Trace looked at Dave and shrugged. "If you want. Hope you don't mind if I stick around? I like being surrounded by people. Mskes me feel more... Human." He said with a lighthearted grin.

Hero Orientation room;

Travis was satisfied with the answer, though chuckled to himself when he thought about the "don't hurt the new blood" rule. While Travis was new, Red Dragon was anything but.

Fang was thinking with so many hero's and all the money into a place like this why there are still villains in this city. It seems like a endless war between super humans can not be a good thing what so ever. "Excuse me sir, why is crime so high here?" He asks. "I realize this city is full of superhuman's and people with powerful tools. But does any of the supervillains with mental problems get treated for insanity?" Cody very deep in thought continues with his questions. "And what about help with rehabilitation when there in jail?" He hopes his questions won't challenge the old man in a negative way.

Travis was surprised by the depth of the question, but felt like his younger brother didn't realize how detailed an answer it required. There was much more to consider than just the number of good guys trying to stop them. For any true answer to this question you'd have to examine everything from the current treatment of criminals, living conditions of everyday people, and even the very nature of good and evil on a philosophical level. With all that in mind, he was curious to see if the answer would amount to much more than, "I don't know."

Hero Orientation room;

Q&A(pretty much everybody in here)- There was some commotion as the man fiddled with the machinery; Dave gives a knowing smile before telekinetically lifting a few chairs towards Trace and Derrick. This was noticeable but not a particularly distracting thing depending on the person. The two quickly take a seat before watching the Orientation. Star patrol watched the sword wielding lizard man take a seat nearby rather than go on, figuring that he could meet up with his new friends after the speech. As everyone got comfortable and assumed some waiting for the thing to start working was inevitable. The young hero Blue Fang came up to ask a rather...interesting question. The old geezer hears Blue Fang recite his question, most of the heroes surrounding didn't really know what to make of it. A few of them grumbled, not wanting a philosophical debate to hold them up from getting into city while a few folks were chatting amongst themselves, though what specifically about no one could tell an entire Orientation could stem from that question. The older man fixes his tie before coming close to the mic.

“Well, I've been in the business a long time, up on the front lines even longer...better part of a century if you can believe that. Hehe, it's OK if ya don't, but I've formed a very pointed opinion on these things so it's OK to not agree. If you live to be my age then maybe you'll have your own pointed opinion. Now the thing about the superhero/vigilante business is that there are a lot of viewpoints. Even on your own sides, you can get any two people in this room and likely get entirely different methodologies. For those classified under villains, it's sorta the same thing, but it boils down to how many guys want to do something for personal gain or whatever name you wanna put it under. And it's not necessarily the powers either, look at some place like LA or a county with low superpower activity, character and a person's nature sorta dictate this. Breathing fire or laser eyes just make the decision that much more invasive if your that type of person or are desperate.†he says before shrugging.

“But that's a real simplification in certain aspects, I admit that but it's a way to think about it. People do a lot of things for a lot of reasons, sometimes you gotta look deeper. Better some punk who thinks he's the strongest guy in the world do it here where we have the standing group of heroes rather than some rural city with two sheriffs. That's sorta been the idea, we give you this decision of what you want to do and we go from there. There are real criminals here of course, villains of all kinds as well, but we handle them because it's a duty we chose. There's always gonna be good and bad, we might never completely win and maybe that shouldn't be how it is...but seein' this room packed every year gives me a lot of hope that we're doing something right.†he states seriously before going for a bottle of water nearby.

“Sorry, I'm starting' to ramble here kid, so I'll get to the point. We actually have several facilities for arrestee's and those will psychological illness. The latter option isn't as common as you would think, but we are prepared in that inevitability, we wanna treat our own well. The former option, we have many psychologists, therapists, the 9 yards in this system to try and reform. And sometimes we get results. That's the best part of the job, but some people can't do anything else or don't want to. We let the new blood walk around and see where it takes em, it's up to them what happens next otherwise they might not accept it. Will they join one of our established heroes and do some good, form their own team for good or bad, or will they be at the wrong end of an officer's gun? That I don't, there aren't many ways to bend human will when it's set and those options that do aren't exactly ethical and too much unethical is bad practice for any job. “That was an excellent question kid, and I hope you keep faith. It's definitely not gonna be easy and it's straining on anyone but...just know your not alone, looking over to the guy to your sides are enough tot ell you that.†he says with a chuckle. Anyone who could tell would he was pretty honest, and the conscious in the room was this guy knew what he was talking about. Nobody made a fuss as he went on.

“If ya don't mind, that's our philosophical lesson for the day.†he says promptly, but he's very thankful for the insightful question. With that he focuses on the map before explaining that it's a simplified map showing the various sectors. He goes on to explain that the 14 sectors on the map are divided between the various cities based on things like crime rate, size, and population density. Every new hero will be given a sector to live in and/or patrol. If they weren't so much for urban then another can be worked out, as he goes over this he points towards the large yellow blotch sandwiched between the cities and the forestry area.

“Now that area right there houses some of our very own heroes in fact, it's nice. Simple if that's what you like, not a whole lot of crime over here, another thing worked out. If you don't like city life so much we can sort out something, we're flexible here.†he says with a smile. Some guy asks how much the city is mileage-wise, the geezer promptly tells him to ask someone else, he was an old man and some guy forgot to put up that on the map. “Now then, this next slide's just an example of what everything looks like.†he says before flipping slides, leading to an old grainy photo of what looked like a bodybuilderwith the old man's name and the subtitle “Olympian 4 ever!†written under it...the old man wasn't amused.

“Goddammit....†he growls before flipping forward. “Bastards messing with my slides.†he says, annoyed by the photo. He eventually a sampling of pictured areas for each main city area:

*Main City

*Uptown

*slums

*coast

*downtown

*rural

*suburbs

As the old man was shaking off his annoyance and sharing some details about some of the areas, anyone with an acute hearing would be able to notice a distinct * woosh* *woosh* noise. It was faint, but quite distinct, the old man paused for a second during this time before finishing his description. “...and let me tell you, I never broke down through a skylight again. Real bad choke point...ahm, I've talked a lot so uh....yeah.†he says before checking his phone of all things. The guy was busy apparently. Kairi and anyone else who had some form of empathy would notice that he was bit worried about something, but that was anybody could really discern. Anyone surrounding the psychic Dave would raise an eyebrow. "That's weird..." he mutters to himself, muttering something about the old man being occupied mentally.

*Nicholi- Trout gives a light frown, worried for his friend. “OK, but stay safe...I don't want you hurt.†Balbadd was similarly worried, but he was a bit more careful with his thoughts.

<Grandson, if you truly wish to take the option that leads to not getting hurt, then we may think this through. The man up front seems to have everyone enamored...perhaps it would not be impossible to...blend it.> he state hopefully, he was trying to get Nicholi to think tactically of his surroundings, of course he couldn't do much besides that. Them being in the back was ignored for the moment as the Orientation went on. As Nicholi planned out his attack, he did hear the distinct pop noise, though unless he thought on it, he might not care so much.

Villain Orientation room;

The large beast looks about ready to tear someone's head off by the time he thinks he locates the source of the noise. It's a young man in some odd full-body armor. He was next to a similarly dressed friend, but the wolf has no problems confronting him.

“That f*cking noise coming from you, canned food?†he growls menacingly. The young kid is calm though as he tilts his head.

“Yes.†is all he responds with. The wolf-man chuckles a bit before looking to his friends. He informs them that he's got a pretty big pain tolerance and he could tell the thing was meant to debilitate him. He taunts that the armored man is going to have to do better than that. He respond sin mind, “Very well.†before some kind of energy weapon is fired from behind the wolf, knocking him to a knee. The young man in powered armor quickly draws a similar weapon before blasting the werewolf in the head with it, laying him out on the floor as his fur stats to smolder. The smaller wolf goes to check on him as the two weapon wielding men stand up and tell everyone to get on the floor. Nobody seems particularly impressed, but before anyone could play hero about half a dozen men sit up, armor similar to what the first one was wearing forms around them as they wield a variety of weapons, for now at least, successfully holding the villain orientation room hostage.

Lobby;

*Gabriel + Vinessa- As the unlikely couple readied the breech, Connor was doing a rather amazing job of holding off security, or at the very least making an ass of himself. With her ear pressed she heard many things. Among them was some old man talking about morality and such. Some mixed chatter was unable to be picked up by her, though the old man came into prominence again. He started giving an actual orientation about some city details, at least for most people that was what was taking attention. Though he did hear in a young voice

“Looks like not getting hurt might not be an option... Get ready...â€. The voice kinda fit what Vinessa figured would come out of the boy's mouth, though even then she couldn't be too sure. The young adult was probably as close to the door as one could be but she couldn't make out any layout of the room. It might've been a risk to kick down the door, though the choice seemed to be hers. After the statement was heard two distinct * woosh* noise was heard from the Orientation room behind them, it was suitably labeled Villain's if she bothered to check. It was a gamble to see if that was a problem, but she could always assume it wasn't hers.

Gabriel Meanwhile managed to hear much of the same, but with more clarity. The woosh sounded like a weapons discharge to him for sure, not only that he caught the phrase “OK, but stay safe...I don't want you hurt.†immediately preceding the first comment that might have been that of the young man that seemed to find them a threat as much as they found him one.

*Hirro/Maria- As Maria and Hirro individually waived over their friends, they were just minding their own business. As Hirro was leaving, he was briefly tapped on the shoulder and handed a cell phone number. The nurse stated she'd be sure to work on getting the info, she could tell Hirro was a bit put off with he rushing him out. She claimed it was her first day and shrugged before letting him go with another apology. Tundra was thoroughly bored, sorta glancing around for something. She quickly jogged over to Hirro upon being flagged down.

“So, fear of catching any gato STD's?†she muses, noticing the phone number. “She's probably not worried...†she says with a chuckle. Maria meanwhile sees Kendra rush over to her. She was holding a phone number on paper as well, she decided to see if anyone could look over her powers, she was kinda curious.

“Well let's go!†Kendra says excitedly, Tundra gives a muffled 'I heard that' in response. As the group exits the room, they'd see Krystal chatting up a kid with wooden armor and a squirrel perched on his shoulder. They could get a closer look or leave her be with the new friend and head to the Orientation(if so, read the section Hero Orientation; Q&A), it was their choice though Kendra had some interest in who the guy was, Tundra was all too ready to keep on trucking.

*Krystal/Ani- The squirrel gives a light sigh before shaking her head. Tippy was used to having translators nearby and she was trying to snap Animalius out of his own thoughts. It was rude to leave someone waiting. Th trio would see Hirro and the rest of his group walk out of the medical room, but they might not mind leaving them be anyways.

In line:

*Emma- The man gives a slight smirk.

“Well you can talk a good game I'll give ya that.â€the archer states before wishing the trio luck.

“You all seem pretty confident, maybe I'll see you in action before then, would be interesting.†he notes. The twins seem pretty exited by the junction. They had been you-tubing the guy for the last few minutes apparently, getting those two impressed was a hell of a feat.

"Well, if it doesn't bother you guys," Maria said, "I'd rather not sit through some orientation thing, those things bore me to death... also Pro can just tap into the wi-fi here and watch the live stream of the speech anyway," she shrugged before nudging Kendra, "Let's go see what's up with that guy sporting woodies eh?" she bites her lips as she tries not to laugh at her own jokes.

Ani: He finally realizes not everyone can understand squirrel. He proceeds to translate boredly and apologizes for not noticing earlier, "Basically, I'm here because I want information on the guardians, and what they know about the forest..." He mutters. As he does so he wonders what the others are up to.

Ursa/Minerva: The duo payed attention to most of the presentation and looked through the map. Ursa toned out the answer after 'not an expert' and hoped Ani was having better luck. They spent the rest of the time looking for escapes to get into the damn city already.

DL: Dark Lizard got onto the floor, he waited for the armored people to split up. He didn't want any trouble if they were all close together but if they got a bit far apart he could take them down. Well, he hoped he could.

Willow was already hidden before the incident.. Knowing that the group meant trouble, she was down on the floor. The succubus was in no position to combat. Energy weaponry, as in from her energy manipulation, may be useless judging from the armor. Her array of knives would also become completely useless.

Alec was still sleeping rather soundly. Hopefully, if he snores, he does not give himself away. Perhaps if his friend Samson sensed that he was asleep, he might wake up the bug man. Anyway, he's getting another nap. Hopefully, he won't become prodded like last time. However, with the noise, he did wake up. He was rather grumpy as a result, shifting his eyes and ready for a real fight. Something was wrong and he sensed it.

Fortune: The adventurer had a familar feeling, he'd been in enough scrapes to know not to ignore the feeling he had. Check the sword Fortune pulled the blade slightly from the scabbard looking for the telltale sign of flame which meant something evil was nearby.

StarPatrol: Kari frowned as she felt that something was off with the speaker. "Somethings wrong." She muttered.

"Any ideas what?" Captain Sphinx asked. Kari shook her head, "No." Trevor kept a hand to his telescopic staff; As the captain went to looking around the area for anything out of place. "Be vigilant." He ordered. Something was going on but they didn't know what. Yet.

Hero Orientation room;

Q&A(pretty much everybody in here)- There was some commotion as the man fiddled with the machinery; Dave gives a knowing smile before telekinetically lifting a few chairs towards Trace and Derrick. This was noticeable but not a particularly distracting thing depending on the person. The two quickly take a seat before watching the Orientation. Star patrol watched the sword wielding lizard man take a seat nearby rather than go on, figuring that he could meet up with his new friends after the speech. As everyone got comfortable and assumed some waiting for the thing to start working was inevitable. The young hero Blue Fang came up to ask a rather...interesting question. The old geezer hears Blue Fang recite his question, most of the heroes surrounding didn't really know what to make of it. A few of them grumbled, not wanting a philosophical debate to hold them up from getting into city while a few folks were chatting amongst themselves, though what specifically about no one could tell an entire Orientation could stem from that question. The older man fixes his tie before coming close to the mic.

“Well, I've been in the business a long time, up on the front lines even longer...better part of a century if you can believe that. Hehe, it's OK if ya don't, but I've formed a very pointed opinion on these things so it's OK to not agree. If you live to be my age then maybe you'll have your own pointed opinion. Now the thing about the superhero/vigilante business is that there are a lot of viewpoints. Even on your own sides, you can get any two people in this room and likely get entirely different methodologies. For those classified under villains, it's sorta the same thing, but it boils down to how many guys want to do something for personal gain or whatever name you wanna put it under. And it's not necessarily the powers either, look at some place like LA or a county with low superpower activity, character and a person's nature sorta dictate this. Breathing fire or laser eyes just make the decision that much more invasive if your that type of person or are desperate.†he says before shrugging.

“But that's a real simplification in certain aspects, I admit that but it's a way to think about it. People do a lot of things for a lot of reasons, sometimes you gotta look deeper. Better some punk who thinks he's the strongest guy in the world do it here where we have the standing group of heroes rather than some rural city with two sheriffs. That's sorta been the idea, we give you this decision of what you want to do and we go from there. There are real criminals here of course, villains of all kinds as well, but we handle them because it's a duty we chose. There's always gonna be good and bad, we might never completely win and maybe that shouldn't be how it is...but seein' this room packed every year gives me a lot of hope that we're doing something right.†he states seriously before going for a bottle of water nearby.

“Sorry, I'm starting' to ramble here kid, so I'll get to the point. We actually have several facilities for arrestee's and those will psychological illness. The latter option isn't as common as you would think, but we are prepared in that inevitability, we wanna treat our own well. The former option, we have many psychologists, therapists, the 9 yards in this system to try and reform. And sometimes we get results. That's the best part of the job, but some people can't do anything else or don't want to. We let the new blood walk around and see where it takes em, it's up to them what happens next otherwise they might not accept it. Will they join one of our established heroes and do some good, form their own team for good or bad, or will they be at the wrong end of an officer's gun? That I don't, there aren't many ways to bend human will when it's set and those options that do aren't exactly ethical and too much unethical is bad practice for any job. “That was an excellent question kid, and I hope you keep faith. It's definitely not gonna be easy and it's straining on anyone but...just know your not alone, looking over to the guy to your sides are enough tot ell you that.†he says with a chuckle. Anyone who could tell would he was pretty honest, and the conscious in the room was this guy knew what he was talking about. Nobody made a fuss as he went on.

“If ya don't mind, that's our philosophical lesson for the day.†he says promptly, but he's very thankful for the insightful question. With that he focuses on the map before explaining that it's a simplified map showing the various sectors. He goes on to explain that the 14 sectors on the map are divided between the various cities based on things like crime rate, size, and population density. Every new hero will be given a sector to live in and/or patrol. If they weren't so much for urban then another can be worked out, as he goes over this he points towards the large yellow blotch sandwiched between the cities and the forestry area.

“Now that area right there houses some of our very own heroes in fact, it's nice. Simple if that's what you like, not a whole lot of crime over here, another thing worked out. If you don't like city life so much we can sort out something, we're flexible here.†he says with a smile. Some guy asks how much the city is mileage-wise, the geezer promptly tells him to ask someone else, he was an old man and some guy forgot to put up that on the map. “Now then, this next slide's just an example of what everything looks like.†he says before flipping slides, leading to an old grainy photo of what looked like a bodybuilderwith the old man's name and the subtitle “Olympian 4 ever!†written under it...the old man wasn't amused.

“Goddammit....†he growls before flipping forward. “Bastards messing with my slides.†he says, annoyed by the photo. He eventually a sampling of pictured areas for each main city area:

*Main City

*Uptown

*slums

*coast

*downtown

*rural

*suburbs

As the old man was shaking off his annoyance and sharing some details about some of the areas, anyone with an acute hearing would be able to notice a distinct * woosh* *woosh* noise. It was faint, but quite distinct, the old man paused for a second during this time before finishing his description. “...and let me tell you, I never broke down through a skylight again. Real bad choke point...ahm, I've talked a lot so uh....yeah.†he says before checking his phone of all things. The guy was busy apparently. Kairi and anyone else who had some form of empathy would notice that he was bit worried about something, but that was anybody could really discern. Anyone surrounding the psychic Dave would raise an eyebrow. "That's weird..." he mutters to himself, muttering something about the old man being occupied mentally.

"Thanks," Blue Fang says to the old man for answering his question. He gave him a lot to think about and it seems he agreed with most of what the old man said. Cody has always wanted to help people and now finally his come to a point where he can really make a diffidence. With gaining Crystal Soul not so long ago, with his brother Travis at his side, and being here in Reach City the place where Cody will become more than himself. He'll become Blue Fang and forge his own destiny to save the city. His been a side kick up to this point to Red Wolf, but now he'll make his own name as a hero, make the name Blue Fang put fear into villains. His ready to put his heart, soul, and body into being someone who's a equal to his beloved step brother. And a person that his dead step father can look up to from the grave. But most important of all become someone who makes a diffidence in people's life's.

The man gives a slight smirk.

“Well you can talk a good game I'll give ya that.â€the archer states before wishing the trio luck.

“You all seem pretty confident, maybe I'll see you in action before then, would be interesting.†he notes. The twins seem pretty exited by the junction. They had been you-tubing the guy for the last few minutes apparently, getting those two impressed was a hell of a feat.

"If I wasn't I wouldn't be a Superhero. And yeah maybe you will see me in action very soon." Emma says simply. "Why are your guy's panties in a bunch?" she asks her siblings.

Travis got distracted, thinking how much it would suck to break his collar bone.