Jump to content

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Recommended Posts

Alec was ready to complain. He perennially sought out any and all authority to complain to. Whether his complaints would fall upon deaf ears Alec still would complain.

 

Willow still was cutely eating popcorn. It was a time to enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Sure, bunking together wouldn't bother me," Maria shrugs, looking down at the smashed remains of the table at her feet, "Like I said, I don't really need to sleep or eat and I'm sharing my headspace with a guy... a robot sure, but a guy robot. So I'm ready for... whatever it is we do next. Do we have to go through customs or something? Fill out paper work? An I-93?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

*Rajom Trio- The family got off lucky that the only thing they really got was a bunch of stares. Minerva was warily looked at as several individuals dispersed from her location and Animalius had about half the room watching half-cocked to make sure the shapeshifter didn't go nuts a second time as he retreated. No one as seriously hurt so that was a point to them. He lands with his siblings and there was a beat before individuals begin to go into their own conversation and mingling, wary but this was the Hero Orientation room. They were getting off warning this time, at least that's how it looked. Tippy was coming too as well.

 

*Alec-As Alec is near the exit door, he spots a man, clean-shaven and finely clothed. he definitely carried himself like staff though and the fact that he appeared to want to beeline for the center of the room tipped him off. Samson is right behind Alec, though whether or not the bug man interrupted the man's plans were up to him.

 

*Omega-Julio saw the last of the event transpire, the rhino became a bat and was shown retreating near an individual in bird themed armor and what could be best described as a bear anthro. he had a clear path if that was his game, however the others in the rooms seemed to go back to minding their own business so their course of action wouldn't be dictated by mob mentality. Crete snorts as he watches everything unfold.

 

"Blend in seems like the right answer young one....though you're the hero here, what do you suggest?" he asks before patting his shoulder. "I'll be sure to have your back." he chuckles deeply.

 

*Fortune- The immortal swordsman got up, Drago's spare blade next to him. Being in the middle of the crowd made his search difficult however not being trampled certainly helped. Drago was helping out a few folks, not too worse for wear. He seemed pretty enthusiastic all things considered. His opponents got lost in the crowd, they'd take some time to find but given their abilities they were probably ok. If he focused on searching for Dirk however he'd find him more or less where he said he would stay.

 

*Star Patrol- As the group mused on the situation the Oni chuckles. "That just happened and you're complaining around standing around with nothing to happen? Boy, it must take a lot to phase you..." h comments before looking to Sphinx. "Nonthless, I suppose no one getting too hurt is a good thing, though you don't wanna follow whoever that was? I would but...well, that's not really my thing." he says behind his Oni mask. Around that time Kari felt a new presence entering, he fit the bill for what would likely be called in to calm the situation, if she wanted to play that hunch it was up to her.

 

Villain Orientation room;

 

*DL: The wolf chuckles. "Yeah, I almost don't wanna eat ya." he comments before glancing around and the massed viewers. "Then again, if you wanna try that voodoo shit, I might have to not be so nice." he comments. Either he was aware of the shadow creeping up or was at least expecting trickery. The wolf had a good poker face. "So, I-" the wolf begins to say when DL is tapped on the shoulder.

 

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" is heard by a female voice that DL definitely had never heard before. It seemed to work in diffusing the situation for the moment.

 

*Willow: The succubi watched as the showdown between the two beasts escalated though she also saw a small girl, easily half both their sizes waltz up with clear intent to make sure no blood was shed. Fido had wandered off in that time, his motives probably didn't matter to her too much, but it was rather abrupt.

 

Lobby;

Guardians table;

Albatross nods at all of the comments. "Heh yeah I can explain everything." she says with a smile before reverting to a human face and figure, as her wings an feathers recede. She pats Travis on the shoulder once more, definitely on purpose. "i'll give ya a raincheck on pizza and ice cream, though I suppose I can make it up to all of you for waiting. How's a shortcut through the medical department sound? It's a quick check and you all will get to skip that amassing line...and as for you're question mam, we can work out housing later, ay detail;s like that will be handled quite simply. No worried for now.I figure it's the least I can do." she says, before facing the rest of the group. Tundra is rather enthusiastic though Kendra frowns.

 

"Won't you get in trouble?" she asks. Albatross brushes it off.

 

"Nah, I'm a big boss round here, no one would dare do that." she teases. "Besides I'm guessing one of ya'll have a real medical emergency by this point." she says before making sure everyone as onboard. While some of the other guardians might've had something to say the were busy helping and checking on each other. Everyone seemed ok.

 

*Blue fang- As the group chatters, Jessica nods at Cody. "Cool, well you'll b checked on, which is also great I guesss...by the way I know plenty of guys who shop in their tights." she shares with a small chuckle.

 

RCPD table:

*Orion- foreman smirks as Orion agrees and he shakes vigorously. "Excellent. I have high hopes for our arrangement. If there's any questions regarding it I'm more than happy to assist." he says cooly before fixing his shades.

 

in line;

 

*Emma- The archer nods. "Sorry I suppose that was a bit rude. Though a lot of archer schticks I see nowadays like focusing on the whole trick stuff. It's a bit jarring, though I'm gonna sound like the old man if I go any further." he says behind a pair of shades. The twins are surprisingly quiet at this, letting Emma be the main converser as Baz takes Gigi aside for some comments between them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: He made his way towards Drago, he needed his own sword back.

 

StarPatrol: "You have no idea.the things we see and do on a regular basis." Trevor said to Oni.

 

Captain Sphinx scoffed, "Stopping a bunch of brawlers is a good thing yes, especially when people were about to get hurt, but we've been waiting to get some good solid credible information for awhile."

 

Kari cleared her throat, "I think our patience is about to be rewarded." She commented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lobby;

Guardians table;

Albatross nods at all of the comments. "Heh yeah I can explain everything." she says with a smile before reverting to a human face and figure, as her wings an feathers recede. She pats Travis on the shoulder once more, definitely on purpose. "i'll give ya a raincheck on pizza and ice cream, though I suppose I can make it up to all of you for waiting. How's a shortcut through the medical department sound? It's a quick check and you all will get to skip that amassing line...and as for you're question mam, we can work out housing later, ay detail;s like that will be handled quite simply. No worried for now.I figure it's the least I can do." she says, before facing the rest of the group. Tundra is rather enthusiastic though Kendra frowns.

 

"Won't you get in trouble?" she asks. Albatross brushes it off.

 

"Nah, I'm a big boss round here, no one would dare do that." she teases. "Besides I'm guessing one of ya'll have a real medical emergency by this point." she says before making sure everyone as onboard. While some of the other guardians might've had something to say the were busy helping and checking on each other. Everyone seemed ok.

 

"I can't wait until I have the authority to cut in line," Travis commented, "By that I mean, I'm in."

 

RCPD table:

*Orion- foreman smirks as Orion agrees and he shakes vigorously. "Excellent. I have high hopes for our arrangement. If there's any questions regarding it I'm more than happy to assist." he says cooly before fixing his shades.

 

"Nothing I can think of at the moment," Orion said, still reeling from the memories. He turned to Cassie and asked, "Did you have anything you wanted to check out?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maria shrugs, Pro alerting her to the fact that they had no injuries to take care of... and that unless the medical facilities included machine shops, something Pro considered likely given the presence of cybernetic beings, they'd have no business in the medical facilities in the first place. Still Pro reasoned that they might as well move on and neither of them had any idea on the procedures to actually enter the city.

 

"Ok, doctors it is then I guess." Maria answered as she looked over to her companions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alec was ready. "The orientation is a mess! A big brawl is happening as if somebody spiked the punch. I tried taking naps and I keep being rudely interrupted. Can you get security to tranquilize the situation?"

 

Willow was finding the Lilliputian portioned girl cute. Big men settled down by a little girl. She merely grinned as she sat down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rajom Trio: They shrugged, oh well. Ursa sighed, "You two just calm down. No more attacking anything until given reason to." He muttered as he began meditating. "We... were given reason." Animalius pointed out. Minerva shrugged, "Not enough of one apparently, just chill."

 

DL: He looked over, "Oh, there you are! I've been trying to get your attention. How've you been?" He asked loud enough for people to hear so they'd hopefully go back to ignoring him. "Thanks." He muttered afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi. Nicholi would grab Trout and put him under his arm. THen dash for the hero orientation room. He spoke to his grandfather subconsciously. <Dad would make sure to keep his friends safe first right?> He thought hoping for approval. He then looked at Trout. "Trout I know things might get hectic but I need you to trust me."

 

Trace: Trace smirked as Derrick ran off. "I think we should trust him." He said honestly. "Now if you need me I'll be over there." He said heading to the front of the orientation room. Trusting in his allies. He grinned the whole time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emma- The archer nods. "Sorry I suppose that was a bit rude. Though a lot of archer schticks I see nowadays like focusing on the whole trick stuff. It's a bit jarring, though I'm gonna sound like the old man if I go any further." he says behind a pair of shades. The twins are surprisingly quiet at this, letting Emma be the main converser as Baz takes Gigi aside for some comments between them.

 

"If it was really rude I would have shot a arrow through your foot," Emma smiles playfully. "Trick arrows can have there uses, however nothing compares to shooting a arrow through someone's arm or leg. Sound like a old man? I say you look like one as well." She says not really meaning to be rude but to test this man.

 

Albatross nods at all of the comments. "Heh yeah I can explain everything." she says with a smile before reverting to a human face and figure, as her wings an feathers recede. She pats Travis on the shoulder once more, definitely on purpose. "i'll give ya a raincheck on pizza and ice cream, though I suppose I can make it up to all of you for waiting. How's a shortcut through the medical department sound? It's a quick check and you all will get to skip that amassing line...and as for you're question mam, we can work out housing later, ay detail;s like that will be handled quite simply. No worried for now.I figure it's the least I can do." she says, before facing the rest of the group. Tundra is rather enthusiastic though Kendra frowns.

 

"Won't you get in trouble?" she asks. Albatross brushes it off.

 

"Nah, I'm a big boss round here, no one would dare do that." she teases. "Besides I'm guessing one of ya'll have a real medical emergency by this point." she says before making sure everyone as onboard. While some of the other guardians might've had something to say the were busy helping and checking on each other. Everyone seemed ok.

 

*Blue fang- As the group chatters, Jessica nods at Cody. "Cool, well you'll b checked on, which is also great I guesss...by the way I know plenty of guys who shop in their tights." she shares with a small chuckle.

 

"I'll be checked on? By whom? For why" He asks. "Heh I never thought about shopping in costume. Sometime we should shop together in tights ." He chuckles. "I bet you look amazingly nice in tights."

 

"I'm in to cutting in line! It feels like we been in line for weeks."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

 

*Star Patrol- Oni was now dicking around as Trevor spoke .He was holding a handstand as the group bantered off each other politely waiting as they shard thoughts out loud.

 

"Heh, I guess I don't, must be some pretty nasty stuff. I gotta, definitely seems impressive. You might be fun to hang around. Dunno what you mean by credible information, but if thatw as the teaser I bet you're all gonna get violent or something!" he says before pushing off and landing on his feet. He makes nothing of his acrobatic feat, focused on Kairi after she speaks calmly. "Hmm? What was that now? To pay off? What makes you say that...can you see into the future?" he asks, confronting her. "The blue skin and stuff gives it away, no offense." he answers.

 

*Fortune- Drago turns as fortune comes close, he turns after helping up some odd looking fellows who probably weren't human.

 

"Hey fortune! Glad to see your ok." he says before smacking his shoulder...quite hard. "That was a thing wasn't it? ot my iea of a spar though....h right." he says before snatching his buster sword before handing the sabre back to Fortune. "sorry, I definitely don't wanna lose my big sword. Not that it'd be easy too...well given I did it with the other....anyways you got some funky blade there, pirate man. Lot more durable than I thought. Hey, before we catch up, you mind helping me find my second sword?" he asks politely like a good kid.

 

*Rajom trio- As ursa called out his orders, Tippy recovered and started flicking her squirrel head to try and remember where she left off.

 

<Hey....what'd I miss?>she asks, catching the comments on chilling. <We got attacked?!> she chatters. <Oh no, maybe I should get Albatross!> she cheeps.

 

*Alec- The man nods.

 

"Oh, they were brawling? *sigh* I'm terribly sorry, that hasn't happened in the last few years, security must be getting lax. Or recruits are getting reckless." he muses to himself before addressing the beetle man. "Yes, well do not worry I will very quickly begin the Orientation, all questions will be answered and we will be more than able to handle any rowdiness. Again I personally apologize." he states. Samson smiles a bit before speaking with Alec.

 

"Sssseee? It'ssss not all bad." he grunts before allowing the man to pass if Alec was done with him.

 

Trace- "Not to be a pickle, but uh....well ok then." Dave says as Trace walks off into the crowd. It was still plenty compact by tis point. people around the spawn were helping each other out and on the look out for anyone else trying to cause trouble. As much as seeing people be helpful was nice, Trace's eyes caught a bit more. Also trying to head to the front was a decent-aged man. He was speaking with what looked like a humanoid beetle. If his destination wasn't odd enough, his soul was.....interesting. It didn't resonate like that of a normal human. Split almost, if Trace could put a word on it, not that the man wasn't human or handicapped in that aspect but it drew attention if he focused on it. While he thought, his eyes could faintly track the blurs of a speedster, likely Derrick.

 

"Hey." is said close to him as these events occur as well. It was Dave. "Umm, ya know, I figure I should just stick close for now....it might be easy to get lost." he points out.

 

Villain Orientation room;

 

*DL- The wolf's ears prick up.

 

"Hehe, see you both around then." he says kindly, not pursuing at all. He merely sits down and looks on with a shit eating grin, presuming a wolf's snout could form such an emotion. As DL spoke, the woman nods.

 

"Well you did a bang up job. Told you you needed to take the 6:50 train..." she says loud enough for eavesdroppers to hear until they reached a corner and their interesting level had dropped. When that was the case, the woman nods.

 

"No problem, no one else was gonna do anything. Figure I don't belong in here as much as you do." she states knowingly. "Besides I've ben hoping to look like I have a crew and you fit the description." she states matter of factly to save face. "Name's Rose." she says, holding out a hand.

 

*Willow- The succubi had the best seat in the house. Things dropped in escalation fairly quickly, but o be fair neither men seemed like easy pickings and the woman more than likely had something up her sleeve. Willow could be as invested in the two as she wanted. Of course if they had bored her as well, then that was that. The door opened again, but no one was seen from her angle. A few folks look over as well casually.

 

Lobby;

*Gabriel/Vinessa + Nicholi- As quickly as Nicholi made a threatening gesture, he was gone. He ran for the Heroes Orientation room, he didn't get anyone try to stop him, it was all just so fast...and weird. Too weird to actually be a problem, as it made sense to them. Of course Connor was a bit more invested than any stand-by.

 

"Uh.....did you know that guy?" Connor asks curiously as everything transpires. His hand was on reflex in his breast pocket from the suit but he didn't bring attention to it. On the flipside, Trout and his grandfather had no idea what the half-demon was thinking. When Nicholi spoke, his grandfather answers warmly.

 

<Well, yes that was always a big thing about him. I presume that all back there was your intention?> he asks mentally before hoping to find an explanation for his son's exact actions. Meanwhile Trout was used to being manhandled so he waited until they were safe inside the Hero orientation room.

 

"Ok...I trust you. Just uh, being in the loop would be nice." he says with a fish lipped smile. "Also I can take care of myself if it coms to it. I mean I appreciate your help, but I'm tougher than I look thanks to my father." he explains. "It's just I don't look tough to start with." he says, energized from Nicholi's earlier pep talk still. Clearly an answer on his thought process was requested as well.

 

<Hmm, Hero Orientation....if nothing else, backup might be in arms reach here.> Balbadd assists, figuring a better fighting ground was his idea if it came to that.

 

Guardian's Table(Maria, Blue Fang, Dragon, and co.):

Albatross grins. "Alright, well don't worry Reach City is sort of a...new home. Most of those won't be much of a problem. Now c'mon everyone" she says cheerily, taking the group of newcomers past a door on the east side. it was fairly well hidden and locked. Of course true to her word, Albatross had more than what it takes to enter. Inside was a small hallway which she quickly heads inside, with Abigail and Jessica Cyngus bringing up the rear. The room straight ahead is, true to word, an infirmery. She instructs Blue Fang and Red Dragon to take seats on a physicians bed for a quick check. Jessica smirks as BF questions it. She pointedly ignores most of the questions before speaking.

 

"Oh well, you had a nasty smash and passed out, figure it's worth a check." she says kindly before chuckling at the tights comment. "I wouldn't know to be honest, I don't wear tights." she says, pointing out her backpack and suit of armor she utilized. To the rest of the group, the sight was fairly impressive. All around were nurses and what looked like modified MRI machines. It was very clean as a doctor work room should be. One or two folks who seem to have come from a brawl were being checked on. One was being massaged by a woman who appeared to be glowing, a healer perhaps. Albatross cut sin before it can be taken I more.

 

"Well ya'll can head through the door across, it'll be a shortcut outside the line. The Hero Orientation room will answer most anything you need to know. Feel free to stick around though for a check up. My treat." she chuckles to herself, ticking around and waiting to get some folks to check out the two brothers.

 

RCPD table:

*Orion- The officer nods with a knowing smirk.

 

"Well I'll be here unless something else happens. So till then" he says with a nod. Gravity girl meanwhile shrugs at his question.

 

"I am quite fine...though I wonder if you can say that honestly" she frowns. She was a smart girl. She was still gripping her hand too. "You can pick what happens next, I like being a tagalong." she says with a smile.

 

In line:

*Emma- he man actually got a small laugh out of her.

 

"Well you got spunk kid. Yeah I suppose you got a point, but it's nice to see you have a...very direct philosophy. I like to go by Target kid." he says, removing his sunglasses. "Your two friends ok?" he asks turning to Emma's siblings. Baz was busy on his phone checking something and Gigi was infinitely more interested in it than she oughta be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rajom Trio: Ursa sighed, "Just chill, no reason to do anything yet. Either way... Animalius, why don't you go get me info on the guardians." Ursa said, trying to send tippy and Ani away, he had some stuff he wanted to discuss. Animalius sighed, "Whatever you say Ursa." He answered. As soon as he left Minerva looked over at Ursa, "What's up?" She asked. He shrugged, "I don't know, just feel better without someone who could blow at any minute." He mutters. "You feel?" she joked. He shrugged. "Got some stuff to think about." Minerva just nodded and shut up.

 

DL: He smiles, "Alright then, count me in." He answers. "You can call me the Dark Lizard." He says as he shakes her hand, making sure not to hurt her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maria raises her eyebrows and tries to hold down a chill in her stomach-one she knows is purely in her mind as she has no stomach-while she internally quetions Pro about the wisdom of being checked up seeing as she has no biology to get sick... and Pro had once told her that his body is inhospitable to germs or the like. She shrugs her shoulders.

 

"I hate the doctor," she mutters to her group, "But I'll get checked up just in case you know? Ugh, it'll help me get out of here sooner too. So I'll meet up with you guys once we get checked out or at the exit ok?" She nods before going off to find a nurse or doctor to ask about her lack of biology and what she'd have to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Thank you." Alec sighed in relief. He went back to the Orientation Room in hopes that things will get better. The beetle man also got satisfaction that his complaints were addressed. "Time to relax, I presume."

 

Willow was still watching the scenario, though she tried to turn her head out of curiosity. Her popcorn was running out, so she got herself some more. This time, it was with salt and butter. The container she had was also bigger, from bag to bucket. Willow, the well-endowed succubus was enjoying the moment and frankly was entertained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guardian's Table(Maria, Blue Fang, Dragon, and co.):

Albatross grins. "Alright, well don't worry Reach City is sort of a...new home. Most of those won't be much of a problem. Now c'mon everyone" she says cheerily, taking the group of newcomers past a door on the east side. it was fairly well hidden and locked. Of course true to her word, Albatross had more than what it takes to enter. Inside was a small hallway which she quickly heads inside, with Abigail and Jessica Cyngus bringing up the rear. The room straight ahead is, true to word, an infirmery. She instructs Blue Fang and Red Dragon to take seats on a physicians bed for a quick check. Jessica smirks as BF questions it. She pointedly ignores most of the questions before speaking.

 

"Oh well, you had a nasty smash and passed out, figure it's worth a check." she says kindly before chuckling at the tights comment. "I wouldn't know to be honest, I don't wear tights." she says, pointing out her backpack and suit of armor she utilized. To the rest of the group, the sight was fairly impressive. All around were nurses and what looked like modified MRI machines. It was very clean as a doctor work room should be. One or two folks who seem to have come from a brawl were being checked on. One was being massaged by a woman who appeared to be glowing, a healer perhaps. Albatross cut sin before it can be taken I more.

 

"Well ya'll can head through the door across, it'll be a shortcut outside the line. The Hero Orientation room will answer most anything you need to know. Feel free to stick around though for a check up. My treat." she chuckles to herself, ticking around and waiting to get some folks to check out the two brothers.

 

Travis shook his head at the comments about the tights, "Smooth," he said, in a way that was to himself but not hidden from anyone else's ears, "Smooth and subtle."

 

"So how long's the orientation? I mean, getting inside info on the workings on the city is great and everything, but we've always learned superheroing through experience. So the sooner we can go out and hit the town the better."

 

RCPD table:

*Orion- The officer nods with a knowing smirk.

 

"Well I'll be here unless something else happens. So till then" he says with a nod. Gravity girl meanwhile shrugs at his question.

 

"I am quite fine...though I wonder if you can say that honestly" she frowns. She was a smart girl. She was still gripping her hand too. "You can pick what happens next, I like being a tagalong." she says with a smile.

 

"I.. Sorry..." he said, taking his hand away, "I'm fine... Or, I will be. I'll, I'll tell you about it later, 'Kay?"

 

Thinking about what they do next, he realized he was so caught up in everything, he didn't have any idea of what they should be doing. He turned back to the officer, "What all is there to do at this Reach City meet and greet? Where do we go after we've figured out who we want to join? Any place to get a bite to eat?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

 

*Star Patrol- Oni was now dicking around as Trevor spoke .He was holding a handstand as the group bantered off each other politely waiting as they shard thoughts out loud.

 

"Heh, I guess I don't, must be some pretty nasty stuff. I gotta, definitely seems impressive. You might be fun to hang around. Dunno what you mean by credible information, but if thatw as the teaser I bet you're all gonna get violent or something!" he says before pushing off and landing on his feet. He makes nothing of his acrobatic feat, focused on Kairi after she speaks calmly. "Hmm? What was that now? To pay off? What makes you say that...can you see into the future?" he asks, confronting her. "The blue skin and stuff gives it away, no offense." he answers.

 

*Fortune- Drago turns as fortune comes close, he turns after helping up some odd looking fellows who probably weren't human.

 

"Hey fortune! Glad to see your ok." he says before smacking his shoulder...quite hard. "That was a thing wasn't it? ot my iea of a spar though....h right." he says before snatching his buster sword before handing the sabre back to Fortune. "sorry, I definitely don't wanna lose my big sword. Not that it'd be easy too...well given I did it with the other....anyways you got some funky blade there, pirate man. Lot more durable than I thought. Hey, before we catch up, you mind helping me find my second sword?" he asks politely like a good kid.

*

 

Star Patrol:Trevor instantly shivered at the thought of Oni hanging around them too much, he was too hyper for the straight laced Brit. "Dear god no." He said in a barely audible tone.

 

Meanwhile Captain Sphinx was talking, "Yes, nasty stuff indeed. The 4th Reich are masters of nastiness."

 

Kari frowned at Oni's words, "I'm an Altheaten, I sense emotions. And right now I feel a rather authoritive presense." A thought came to her, "You've seen others like me?" She asks.

 

Fortune: "You have no idea, jut how differant this sword is." Fortune said. "I think your other blade went off into those chairs." He pointed close to Oni and the Star Patrol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi: <I figured if I found them first and made myself seem the problem then whoever came after us would ignore Trout.> He thought quickly to his grandfather. He seemed to calm a bit before looking down at trout with a bit of worry. "I'm sure you can Trout but... The people I run from are strong. Stronger than I am... And I don't want you to get hurt." He said trust and friendship in his voice.

 

Trace: He smiled genuinely. "Dave I can feel alll sorts of strange things in this room. Unique and beautiful..." He held out a hand and grabbed the back of Derricks suit. 'We're gonna have a lot of fun here." He then saw the Rhino give an opening. "Tripwire! Now!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He man actually got a small laugh out of her.

 

"Well you got spunk kid. Yeah I suppose you got a point, but it's nice to see you have a...very direct philosophy. I like to go by Target kid." he says, removing his sunglasses. "Your two friends ok?" he asks turning to Emma's siblings. Baz was busy on his phone checking something and Gigi was infinitely more interested in it than she oughta be.

 

"Target Kid huh sounds pretty cool," She says, "You must have been doing this superhero gig for awhile now. My name is Emma but I also go by HotShot." Emma looks at her siblings, "There actually my siblings, eh I think they are, guys what are you doing?"

 

Guardian's Table(Maria, Blue Fang, Dragon, and co.):

Albatross grins. "Alright, well don't worry Reach City is sort of a...new home. Most of those won't be much of a problem. Now c'mon everyone" she says cheerily, taking the group of newcomers past a door on the east side. it was fairly well hidden and locked. Of course true to her word, Albatross had more than what it takes to enter. Inside was a small hallway which she quickly heads inside, with Abigail and Jessica Cyngus bringing up the rear. The room straight ahead is, true to word, an infirmery. She instructs Blue Fang and Red Dragon to take seats on a physicians bed for a quick check. Jessica smirks as BF questions it. She pointedly ignores most of the questions before speaking.

 

"Oh well, you had a nasty smash and passed out, figure it's worth a check." she says kindly before chuckling at the tights comment. "I wouldn't know to be honest, I don't wear tights." she says, pointing out her backpack and suit of armor she utilized. To the rest of the group, the sight was fairly impressive. All around were nurses and what looked like modified MRI machines. It was very clean as a doctor work room should be. One or two folks who seem to have come from a brawl were being checked on. One was being massaged by a woman who appeared to be glowing, a healer perhaps. Albatross cut sin before it can be taken I more.

 

"Well ya'll can head through the door across, it'll be a shortcut outside the line. The Hero Orientation room will answer most anything you need to know. Feel free to stick around though for a check up. My treat." she chuckles to herself, ticking around and waiting to get some folks to check out the two brothers.

 

​"Your probably right, I do have have a small headache." Blue Fang hops on to the physicians bed. "Yeah armor is a little more useful than tights." with a chuckle.

 

Travis shook his head at the comments about the tights, "Smooth," he said, in a way that was to himself but not hidden from anyone else's ears, "Smooth and subtle."

 

"So how long's the orientation? I mean, getting inside info on the workings on the city is great and everything, but we've always learned superheroing through experience. So the sooner we can go out and hit the town the better."

 

"Soon the better for sure!" Says Cody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well," Maria said as she walked with Hirro, watching his sister scamper off, "Pro tells me that our body is inhospitable to most germs, bacteria and viruses, but who knows what crazy stuff might be around? Before today we'd never even seen a... one of you." she gestured vaguely at him. She paused as they reached a patient-free nurse, though waited as she finished up filling out some forms. "And I'd guess you could get sick from whatever they have here, otherwise they wouldn't have hospital you know?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero orientation room;

 

*Fortune- Drago frowns before looking over to the large indent that it took over.

 

"Hmm, well at least no one got hurt." he says as he sheathes his sword. "Thanks for the backup by the way." he says before putting out a blue skinned hand. "..can you wait like a sec while I get my thing? I'm probably gonna have to apologize." he says with a frown.

 

*Star Patrol- Oni doesn't, or at least pretends not to hear Trevor's muttering. He looks straight at Kairi despite Sphinx speaking as well.

 

"Seen one of you before? Oh no, I just figured blue skin would equal something....rule of thumb stuff, no offense." he apologizes then simply shrugs. "Round these parts, that's probably the least distinctive feature I've seen. And who exactly around here looks authoritative?" the oni questions as the man that the feeling was coming for walks right past them.

 

*Minerva + ursa Rajom- Animalius and tippy we're gone, this would leave Ursa and Minerva alone for the time being though a few individuals watched as Animalius left. No one did anything about it though, so that was stroke of luck. The two were free to do as they wanted, a man was heading to the front apparently wanting to start the Orientation.

 

*Trace- As Trace pointed out 'the opening', the rhino had morphed into a human and by this point was moving to exit the room for unknown reasons.

 

“Uh....he'sgone.â€Derrick points out obviously, sort of figuring that they might as well forget that just happened. Dave chimes in, pointing out that one of the reps that worked for the staff was coming so finding a seat might be a good idea. Of course he does ask if Trace was worried about the rhino-boy.

 

“You want I should check on him? Cause I don't need to hear all this Orientation stuff really.†he says with a shrug, just trying to help the situation, otherwise things oughta be moving forward.

 

*Nicholi- As the two enter the orientation room, the spirit of Balbadd calmly assesses Nicholi's plan. To him anyways, it made sense running on the assumption that they already planned to attack.....he made this known.

 

<I suppose that's a noble idea, let us hope they wish to keep their cover....or that this room truly is filled with heroes.†he states in a private conversation. Trout didn't need to hear, telling Nicholi as well was a difficult decision, but he needed to make it clear Trout was to be an ally not a hindrance: physically or when it came to planning. The young atlantean meanwhile agrees to what Nicholi has to say.

 

"Ok....though, if there's an option where neither of us can get hurt, that'd be cool.†he says hopefully, though he immediately apologizes in case it sounded like he didn't trust Nicholi.

 

*Alec- Samson growls a little bit.

 

“I sssuppose sssso, though maybe we sssshould find a spot in the middle. They ssseem calm now.†the dino man suggests, not wanting an outburst from his new friend again “I thhink he's about to begin ssssoon.â€

As everyone spoke amongst themselves, there was some feedback from a mic. There was a stout man, decently sized and dressed in a suit. He was to be the speaker apparently. "Testing...one two..." he says somewhat meekly before waving at them.

Villain Orientation room;

 

*DL- Rose nods as he takes her hand. She respects that he went out of his way to be gentle with her.

 

“Aren't you sweet.†she chuckles, pointing out his daintiness. “You really don't belong in here...still glad to meet you. Let's find a nice place to sit, 'catch up' maybe.â€she whispers.

 

*Willow- From her position, she could see the trotting towards some free seats, they appeared to be hitting it off regardless of whether or not they actually knew each other. She was one of the few people now who was really paying attention on them, the large wolf was one of them.

 

Lobby;

 

Medical room:

*Animalius/Krystal- Tippy comments that she knows exactly who to bring Animalius to. She makes a light chatter sound that roughly translates into:

 

<I know who you should see, c'mon.> she states before hopping off Ursa's shoulder. She very hurriedly scurries towards the entrance door, knowing a shortcut she was eager to show off. Assuming Ani followed quickly enough, she'd lead him down a side hallway and turned into what appeared to be a false door with a small medical cross a few feet to the right...ad then the door opens.

 

Krystal meanwhile was waved off as she left from the other Guardians. Kendra preferred to stay close to Maria and Tundra was deciding whether or not to follow or tick around as well. As Krystal opened the door which led into the hallway to the Orientation room she saw a boy in wooden armor following a squirrel and they were coming her way, presumably to enter the room.

 

*Maria/Hirro- As the two talked over, they both managed to find nurses. Hirro's nurse was a human female and when questioned, he stated that the chances of catching a disease depended heavily on the physiology of the visitor. He stated that if his species was in their database they could probably see if there are any recorded histories, but he claimed that shouldn't be a problem.

 

“So, do you think you might be able to help me there?†he asks. Meanwhile Maria's nurse was male snd he agreed to check. He got behind her as his hands start to glow, apparently some kind of power. He starts to push into her back to attempt to use it but he stopped upon touching the skin. If Maria's body wasn't in a 'rigid' enough form them she'd actually feel him press into her a little but, but he retracted immediately after. Not wanting to look like he was feeling her up, he sort of looked around to her.

 

“Umm mam, are you by any chance wearing some kind of armor?†he asks politely, trying to make sense of the metallic touch he just felt.

 

*Blue Fang/Red Dragon- “Long enough, I wouldn't worry about that†Albatross assures. Both heroes-to-be had physicians checking them out. The one overlooking Travis was a healer who specialized in pressure points.

 

“Boy do you have some stress on you.†he jokes before trying to find any point to relieve the injury from the impacts. He thinks he finds one near his armpit and jab's it quite hard. Travis feels the pain relive but the jab hurt like hell, enough to cause an audible howl of pain if he wasn't ready for it. Fang had a nicer time, he was just getting a look over to make sure he didn't have any signs of a concussion as Jessica thought.

 

“Well. That's sort of the point I think.†she chuckles before letting the man shine a light in Blue Fang's eye. He was asked to follow the light and he was quickly cleared Blue Fang to leave towards the Orientation room.

 

RCPD table:

 

*Orion- Cassie/Gravity Girl assures Orion that she is just fine.

 

“Whenever you want, I just figure if we're gonna hang around ya know/../.†she says with a smile,b ut she decides against finishing that sentence. When orion asks the officer questions he's quick to respond.

 

“Oh well you see after the orientation you will be escorted ont some monorails near the north entrance. That will take you smack-dab into the heart of the city, there'sa food court at one point of the monorail. Due to how we run things, we can cover lunch affairs until you are all settled, that process will be on the other side of the monorail, linked right up with the Guardian's HQ. They will handle everything from there†he says with a nod and smirk to assure them he knew what he was talking about.

 

In line:

*Emma- The archer nods.

 

“It's just target, I was callin' you kid.†he snarks. “Nice to meet an up-and-comer. Maybe you'll do some good around here.†he states. When the twins got called into attention, they finishe dlooking through Baz' phone.

 

“Uh.....hey uh Target...†Gigi asks bluntly. “You familiar with this?†she asks, showing some kind of banner, likely the same event for the flyer they had seene arlier. Target looks it over and nods.

 

“Yeah, I'l hosting it this year I think...well me and Judoka are working that out....†he says non-chalantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"What?" Maria asked dumbly as she looked around at several of the medical examinations taking place. "Oh no, that's all me." She then concentrated and completely removed all of her features, her body turning into a featureless reflective silver form. "I don't suppose you've seen Terminator 2?" She shifted back into her normal form, though now she was directly facing the male nurse before realizing that his hands were now hovering over her breasts. As she took a step back with a sly grin she added, "I'm all nano-sludge so-"

 

"Our body is completely mechanical in nature," Prometheus cut in, Maria huffing at being interrupted, "We wished to excercise caution upon entering the city."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening and observing, I nod my head. So far the room was filled with people, and that skinny dude was the only important one it seemed..

"Yeah, let's blend in"

I slowly move next to Crete and stand beside him. Hopefully, the fun will begin soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: "It was nothing mate." Fortune said shaking Drago's hand, in the old fashioned style of clasping forearms. "I'll wait here for a bit."

 

Star Patrol: "Him." Kari said jerking her head in the direction of the authoritive presense by way of answer.

 

Trevor meanwhile was speaking to Captain Sphinx, "You remember that last time we crash landed?" Sphinx shrugged, "How could I forget it, we were hiding out with those immigrants." Kari took her turn to speak, "And then those troopers chose to round up all the undesirables."

 

"We certainly couldn't stand for that." Captain Sphinx said. "And then next thing we knew we were in an all out brawl."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rajom duo: The two mostly just stood there awkwardly. "So... how's life been?" Minerva asked. "same as it always was..." Ursa answered. "... well, that sucks." Minerva commented. The two went back to being quiet.

 

DL: "I ain't sweet, I'm evil..." Dark Lizard muttered shyly as he followed along. He would look for a place to eat, while keeping an eye on everyone around. After sitting down he would scout the area for anyone nearby.

 

Animalius: He managed to keep up with the squirrel, looking around. He saw the tiger chick from before and waved. He sighed afterwards, he didn't really like following orders, but there wasn'y much choice. When Ursa Rajom said something, you listened. That was the way it went.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...