Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Trace: Trace had the face of an annoyed person. He brought up a finger to his pursed lips and gave a long loud "Shhhh..." That would seem to permeate throughout the room. It held a calming feeling that would leak into everyone. A feeling as if being held by a caring mother during the years of an infant. Trace was trying to stop all the riled business. If it worked he would smile warmly and say "Now is that any way to behave?" He said in not a scolding tone but a caring tone. Then he would try to walk through the big pile with a polite "Excuse me."

Nicholi: Nicholi growled. "What the hell is taking so long?" He said wondering if it was the coffin he kept the Alligator in that was bothering the man.

OOC: Didn't Know Crete Could Read Minds :P The Greek Minotaur was thought not spoken :o I'll let it pass

IC:

I noticed the slightest change in Crete's body when I mentioned the Greek Minotaur, many years of hitting on girls have trained me to notice the smallest changes of character..

I stare at him in silence, I decided to keep on playing dumb, maybe he'll tell me something interesting.

"So..did you know him?"..."How old are you for that matter, how do Minotaurs even age?"

DL: He didn't really care that others watched him, he liked it that way. He could intimidate people that way. He stopped looking around and just started thinking, he could probably take out the biggest solo villain around... probably. He would turn to whoever that was and growl. "What are you lookin at?" He said angrily.

Hero Orientation Room;

*Star Patrol- The oni looks at the bomb as he is given the gist of details. "Hmm, 2 seconds only? Not a lot of time...heh, I wonder how you work this thing /without/ a teleporter." he chuckles before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Two seconds later exactly the thing went off, whether or not they were prepared for it was up to their reflexes. Regardless of how well they bloced the weapons discharge, Oni would be in front of them fairly well off aside from yelling his next line.

"Hey guys,that work like it was supposed to?"

*Fortune- The old swordsman turns for the new slash attack, though a bright flash disrupts him and for the moment he has no idea how effective his attac is. The disorientation takes over quickly and Fortune finds himself on the floor having missteppd with the big sword in tow. If nothing else those around him suffered similar fates for the moment.

*Alec- As Samson made his case a bright flash went off several yards from Alec's eyes, giving a heck of a blinding sensation. Samson felt more of the hearing damage and he was on the floor in agony.

*Trace- Dave watched with interest as Trace figured out his course of action.

"Go easy on em..." he comments as Trace's 'wave of calm' starts to spread. A few individuals on the outside get hit with it and they break off their current attacks, the visibly affecting them. He would not see just how well it worked however as he was quickly blinded by a large flash eminating from the middle of the melee. Everything went white for him as well as David and most of the folks in the melee. The first thing that came back was his hearing, and Derrick not only somehow was fine after that, but he was asking if Trace and Dave were ok....Dave told Derrick to shut up and help him to his feet.

"How are you ok after that?!" he complains. Derrick shrugs, though this would be unseeable.

"When this helmet works, it's awesome! Something flashguard or whatever. Saved me for sure." he beams, quite happy with the old tech.

*Rajom trio- Tippy sort of felt nervous, this was clearly a personal thing. She apprehensively chewed on the gum stick. <Well I don't man to impose, if it's too personal I probably shouldn't question much. I just want to help is a-> she starts to comment when a bright flash blinds the group. Tippy herself falls back off of Animalius' shoulder out of shock.

Villian Orientation room;

*Dark-Lizard-The Dark Lizard was observed as he put up a tough act. The 'biggest and toughest' solo act in the room happened to be staring right at him. When D.L. turned to face him, he had bared teeth and appeared to be at least twice his size looked at him like anyone else looked at like a good lunch. He growls at the newcomer and is more than ready for a fight if that's what DL intends.

*Lobby;

Guardian's table:

*Maria- Tundra and Kendra look to her.

"Right, well as soon as those folks comes down I think." Tundra comments. The rest look up quickly as Albatross shouts for them to clear out of the way. The table looked like it was going to drop.

Travis/Cody- Sprite glances to Travis and smirks. "No, I'm fine, I would put that hand to better use though...right about now." she says as Jessica detaches the table from the roof. The table falls quickly and everyone feels acceleration on their body. They get within 15 feet of the floor when the table spins wildly as it hits a buffet of wind,. The area around the floor is hit with a large wind spray and the table hits the floor softly.

"Whew! That was textbook Sprite! Excellent work" Albatross says as she hops off the table and quickly helps the rest of the group off. Sprite herself was fixing her hair from the effort and stretching. Jessica drops to the floor gracefully as well. She gets a congrats as well for reflexes and ingenuity.

Reach City PD table:

*Orion-Foreman smiles. "I heard about the issue with power control. I might be able to help you there. In general the station would, but I can gurantee you a speed course. Are you familiar with what a SWAT team is?" he ass curiously.

In line;

Nicholi- The angry comment snaps the psychic out of his focus. It also get's another's attention.

<Sorry about that Nicholi, I was just having a chat with this man...it was quite interesting.> is though-spoken into Nicholi's head from his grandpa.

"You are free to go through." the man says simply as he regains his composure. Balbadd is similarly apolegetic.

<I know you do not wish to leave the side of your new friend, I just am old and get caught up in things. It is my bad.> he comments as he is clear to regroup with Trout, who by this point was calm and in front of the Hero Orientation room. Nicholi's sensitive ears would pick up a light, but distinctive *bang* noise on the other side of it.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor nods as Gabriel takes the brunt of the conversation. He directly loos at Vinessa and smirks kindly, it was much more subtle than an exaggerated smile he was used to using.

"Thanks for caring. Both of you. I'm sorry if it sounds lie I'm brushing off any suggestions, I only want to get across that I wont be a slouch in any respect". He then turns to focus on Gabriel again as he brings attention to the smell. Connor's nose in human form wasn't as finely turnd however so he only shrugged, vaguely remembering the original scent. When Gabriel commented on wanting to investigate further, he nods.

"No prob big guy, if we all walk into the same Orientation room then finding the source of the smell should be a piece of cake. Otherwise, I suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to follow the scent. Just remember that saying about curiosity." Connor jokes. "Of course,I suppose Vinessa would get a say in the matter." Connor quicly says, focusing on the female of the two. The line went up afterwards. Connor sighs in relief as they start moving again.

*Omega- Crete snorts a bit, rather serious. He thins a bit before deciding to share. "Well, we all have our secret's young one. But I suppose it's no harm, just a personal matter. "Saying I know him would be a complicated manner, technically no but that warrants explination." he explains. "As for age, I was born in Greek times when the gods were most powerful. Of course most minotaurs do not age that way." he explains, answering all of the questions directly and little else. He seemed to deliberately do this.

*Emma- Gigi gets in line quickly.

"Hurry up slowpokes, we're gonna tae forever to get in" she says befor bumping into the man behind her. Baz comes up quicly to apologize to the man, who had a quiver as well. "Hmm? Oh, it's no problem." he says quicly before turning bac to the front of the line.

"Uh-huh," Maria says as she takes a step back, her eyes locked on the table that was about to smash down onto the ground, "Say, where are you all going to stay? This is a pretty big city isn't it, and I'm not guessing hotels are free? I mean, I don't need to eat or sleep, not really, so I'm fine with just walking around all the time but... what about you?"

Fortune: He managed to get ready for another strike before the stun grenade went off, he did nothing else for the moment except stay where he was and wait for the disorientation to clear.

StarPatrol: "Well normally we have the timer with more time than that one." Captain Sphinx said. "But I didn't want it being tossed back at us." He eyed Oni, "Well done that brawl has diminished significantly now. Maybe this will make them stop and thiink for a bit."

"This has got to have a reason. I regret coming here..." Alec was attempting to adjust to the light as the flash happened. This would further add ammunition to the complaints.

Willow remained quiet. She hoped that the lizard would not scare off customers.

Travis/Cody- Sprite glances to Travis and smirks. "No, I'm fine, I would put that hand to better use though...right about now." she says as Jessica detaches the table from the roof. The table falls quickly and everyone feels acceleration on their body. They get within 15 feet of the floor when the table spins wildly as it hits a buffet of wind,. The area around the floor is hit with a large wind spray and the table hits the floor softly.

"Whew! That was textbook Sprite! Excellent work" Albatross says as she hops off the table and quickly helps the rest of the group off. Sprite herself was fixing her hair from the effort and stretching. Jessica drops to the floor gracefully as well. She gets a congrats as well for reflexes and ingenuity.

Blue Fang gets to his feet, "Wow that was impressive!"

Emma- Gigi gets in line quickly.

"Hurry up slowpokes, we're gonna tae forever to get in" she says befor bumping into the man behind her. Baz comes up quicly to apologize to the man, who had a quiver as well. "Hmm? Oh, it's no problem." he says quicly before turning bac to the front of the line.

Emma quickly follows her sister, and notices the man with the quiver, "Nice quiver you got there."

Trace: Trace was seen smiling after Dave regained his sight. He had already begun walking through the room. He had stared into the armies of the heavenly host. Compared to that this was a blink. "Coming?" He called back.

Nicholi: Nicholi stepped forward and walked towards Trout. <What were you walking about?> He insisted.

Ursa would try to recover quickly, he would try to catch tippy if he could before checking on the source of the light. He would also do his best to get as far away from it as possible to get a better chance to observe it should it happen to be an actual threat. Animalius did the opposite and straight up charged whatever it was, turning into a rhino. Minerva simply shielded her eyes and looked. She began to make a fireball.

DL: He looked at the giant werewolf, the thing was huge and could very likely kill him without trying. He weighed his options, he doubted people would just him too much for not attacking, but he had already done it. He had to fight the werewolf now, there was not much of a choice. He cracked his knuckles, "What are you looking at furball?"

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- The swordsman's vision returned after a few seconds, though his inner-ear functions still left something to be desired. He saw those around him recovering as well, some faster than others. Drago looks over and waves only to get a surprised look on his face. If Fortune paid attention and turned in that direction, he'd see a rhino of all things silently charging his direction. It would be a good idea that he move about now. Most of the others who were able did s, though a few just clinched for some pain.

*Star Patrol- The oni nods. "Sounds legit, I suppose it was a good plan. To be honest no one was really paying attention, but good foresight." he comments before looking over. 'I think you underestimated that thing's yield. It got everyone!" he comments, enthusiastically, noting that most of the combatants were plenty stunned. As he did so however one patron ould morph into a rhino, and for some reason he thought charging through the group to see whats up was a good idea.

"Well that's not good..." he deadpans before taking a step back. Getting in that guy's way didn't sound fun.

*Alec- Alec woul adjust fairly quickly. Hiis bug eyes didn't help much, but he did't get the brunt of the flash. Samson however was only now shaking off the majority of it. He was till in some agony though. The atlantean was the least affected it seems as she was moving her jaws as if her ears had popped. Regardless he was free to either check on his friend or watch the rest o the melee die down, aside from an enthusiastic shape-shifter carving a warpath to see who lit the bomb.

*Trace- Trace still had some hearing problem but he was able to start walking. However as he took a few steps, several things happened. One he saw a kid in some kind of wooden armor shape shift into a rhino and charge through the crowd. Second he was grabbed and pulled back out of the area. This was Derrick and he was moving a lot faster than anyone else right now for obvious reasons. He instructs that running in is probably a bad idea though it sort of mish-mashes together. avid steps forward and faces Trace next. He mouths and gestures that he will handle the 'charging issue' before he is seen floating in the air a little. Whether or not Trace took the advice was up to him of course, but Dave seemed calm. His hearing comes back as Derrick makes an offhand remark.

"Man that is one cranky rhino...this city really does have everything!" he says, unsure if that was awesome or scary.

*Ursa + Minerva Rajom- Ursa just caught Tippy, but se was disoriented plenty, and Ursa's speed didn't help...of course since he was still unbalanced he ended up landing firmly on his ass. He was unhurt, but that was of note. Tippy was almost comatose, not really responding but she was fine aside from that. As Minerva reflexively built a fireball she found it was quickly extinguished by an unknown party. Her still-recovering eyes weren't helping in finding the culprit yet but if she looked around, odds were the didn't leave yet.

*Animalius- Animalius quickly regretted turning into a rhino and charging the crowd of fighters regardless of whether or not he realized it. For one his vision was blurry at best still. Second of all, the third or so guy he smacked into was some kind of rock creature and that hurt, even for him. third he now felt several individuals either on him or otherwise attempting t stop his onslaught, truly bringing to term that he was in the 'hero' orientation room. How he responds could make things end relatively peacefully or go worse.

Villian Orientation room; As WIllow wondered what would happen next, Fido curiously looks over to Dark Lizard and the big wolf's interaction. He takes two steps back on reflex, figuring something was about to throw down. As the Dark Lizard made his taunt, the wolf chuckles a bit. It wasn't meant to be threatening either, he legitimately thought the Dark Lizard's comment was funny given the situation. "Either lunch or a good comedian, haven't figured out which yet." he says s he grins even wider, giving the cheshire cat a run for his money. several individuals looked on, quite interested to see how that ent down. A few were pondering coming in and getting involved, but given this was the villain orientation room, that would likely complicating things further. For now it was D/L/'s stage.

Lobby;

*Nicholi- As Nicholi asked what happened to Balbadd, Trout gave much the same question to Nicholi himself.

"Hey we're you in trouble again or anything like that? Like did h read in your head something bad?" he asks, quite visibly tense about having something happen to his new friend. Seeing that both individuals we're worried for very different reasons, Balbadd explains.

<Oh my old self seems to have gotten everyone worried. It was my doing little trout, and it was just some general conversation grandson. apparently he's counted three other individuals who have admitted to not being human in my sense. He did not pry so much and I told him little about our culture, it was jus a curious man who seemed wise. It was sort of nice and it seems we both got lost in talk.> Balbadd says projecting into both youngings' thoughts before apologizing once more.

Guardian's table:

*Maria-maria takes a huge gust of wind to th face as the table all but smashes to the floor. If she wasn't careful she might almost lose footing from the strength of it. To answer her question as she recovered, Tundra spoke.

"Well, I got a condo, it's nice. Nothing fancy andit's sort of outsidethe city limits. If you'd like to group up it's sizable. Then again, Reach has really goo housing plans for newcomers, I'm positive you could work out something closer to GEAR tech if that's what you wanted. Multiple people housing isn't uncommon." she anwers stoutly. Kendra shrugs.

"I didn't have any plans like that, I'd love to bunk with one of you guys." she comments nicely. Around that time the Guardian's were being let off the table.

*Blue Fang- Blue Fang was helped off by Jessica as Sprite helped Travis. Jessica rescinds the armor as she stretches.

"Feel free to stretch out if you feel cramped." she comments simply. She smirks a bit as Blue Fang seems enthusiastic about the drop. "Are you some kind of dare devil?" she chuckles before asking if he was ok again.

In line:

*Emma- As Emma jogs into the back of the line, the man looks over and sots te young archer. He glances back and nods.

"Thanks, I like to be prepared." he comments before noticing all tree of the siblings carried some as well.

"You guys have quite a collection between yourselves as well..." he comments quickly. He didn't make much of the observation however.

Blue Fang was helped off by Jessica as Sprite helped Travis. Jessica rescinds the armor as she stretches.

"Feel free to stretch out if you feel cramped." she comments simply. She smirks a bit as Blue Fang seems enthusiastic about the drop. "Are you some kind of dare devil?" she chuckles before asking if he was ok again.

Blue Fang stretches out almost putting his arm around Jessica's shoulder but he stops, "Just kidding." He says with a smile. "Am I some kind of dare devil?" he puts his hands behind his head. "Lets see I dress up as a ninja and I fight crime on a daily basis." Cody said playfully.

As Emma jogs into the back of the line, the man looks over and sots te young archer. He glances back and nods.

"Thanks, I like to be prepared." he comments before noticing all tree of the siblings carried some as well.

"You guys have quite a collection between yourselves as well..." he comments quickly. He didn't make much of the observation however.

"You should see us use them, we have pinpoint accuracy." Emma says confidently.

Fortune: "Oh for the love of...." Fortune said seeing a rhino baring down on him he quickly rolled out of the way of the incoming beast.

StarPatrol: Captain Sphinx saw the rampaging rhino, "Okay someone is definitely going to get hurt if he's not stopped." He said pulling the raygun from it's holster. He fiddled with the settings turning the weapon to the stun setting, the maximum stun setting. "I've seen these drop a Gohlomper, hopefully it will work on rhinos."

Trevor looked around for anything else that concerned them, as Kari kept on the alert for any with hostile intent and what the rhinos emotions were. "Don't shoot yet." She said. Trevor looked at her aghast, "Why the bloody hell not?"

"He's just confused, he thinks the place is under attack." Captain Sphinx grunted, "Well he's going to kill someone if we don't stop him. Fine I'll give him a warning if it makes you feel better."

Shouting at the rhino Captain Sphinx spoke in his authoritive no nonsense voice. "Halt, cease your actions! Or I will shoot."

Alec was waiting for an opening as he helped his friend up. "Now to search for the host or manager to complain." He was just ready to be colorful with complaints. The bugman set off to find the manager or host. The complaints were going to let them have it.

Willow decided to get popcorn for herself. It was an appropriate time for popcorn.

Guardian's table:

*Maria- Tundra and Kendra look to her.

"Right, well as soon as those folks comes down I think." Tundra comments. The rest look up quickly as Albatross shouts for them to clear out of the way. The table looked like it was going to drop.

Guardian's table:

*Blue Fang- Blue Fang was helped off by Jessica as Sprite helped Travis. Jessica rescinds the armor as she stretches.

Blue Fang stretches out almost putting his arm around Jessica's shoulder but he stops, "Just kidding." He says with a smile. "Am I some kind of dare devil?" he puts his hands behind his head. "Lets see I dress up as a ninja and I fight crime on a daily basis." Cody said playfully.

"He's just used to falling," Travis said, "He trips a lot... He's clumsy."

Reach City PD table:

*Orion-Foreman smiles. "I heard about the issue with power control. I might be able to help you there. In general the station would, but I can gurantee you a speed course. Are you familiar with what a SWAT team is?" he ass curiously.

Orion smiled under his mask. A halfhearted, solemn smile. He thought back to the accident, and remembered his old encounters with SWAT teams. "Yeah, I'm familiar with SWAT teams," he answered. Without realizing it, he nervously grabbed Cassie's hand.

Trace brushed off Derrick with a smile but let himself be moved. "Indeed. And don't do that. You act like I didn't have a plan." He then looked to Dave. He spoke to him in his mind know Dave had telepathy. <We don't want to hurt anyone... Yet. Go for its legs. It has a poor center of gravity during a charge and will be easily tripped. You won't need to expend much energy.>

Nicholi: Nicholi nodded. "Yea but don't blame him. He gets lonely." He joked. Nicholi went stark and he took a quick whiff of the air. He turned left and locked eyes with a large man known as Gabriel. He growled and bared his fangs.

Deciding to drop the question I stood on the tip of my toes.

"Crete, when can we go on? We've been waiting here for hours, is there anything to do?"

I was sure getting bored, hopefully we would get out of this place in no time at all.

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- The swordsman was quick on his actions and he seemed to avoid it and move into the clear. As he recovred further, he would catch Drago moving into position to intercpt the rhino. By himself, no weapons on his person. The current clutter made that decision dificult for him, but he seemed to be readying himself to /tackle/ the thing.

*Star Patrol- By this point the group could tell that others were also trying to quell the rampaging fighter. This made the shot a little harder to take, but it wasn't impossible for a skilled shot. Whether or not he fired at this point was up to him, but it was too hard to tell if the rhino would comply or not.

*Trace- Dave nods.

"Go-...." he starts to say before it hits him that he was answered mentally.

<Ok, yeah makes sense....for the record I probably woulda figured that out.> he snarks before trying to pin down the rhino in the crowd. <Hmm, there's some other guys trying to stop him the hard way. Gimmie a sec to see when I should play tele-tripwire.> he comments simply before chuckling at his newly named attack. As he replied, Derrick took the silence as no one else had plans...with that said, Derrick harged into the crowd, gone in a blink of an eye.

"Oh dammit...." Dave says aloud before spotting the problem.

*Alec- Samson was grateful for being helped up, though he still wasn't hearing too well. As Alec started to head for the exit in the chaos, the lizard friend obliged and followed outside with him obediently. No authority types we're in the room so he'd have to exit to find someone to complain to.

Lobby;

*Nicholi/Gabriel + Vinessa- As Nicholi bared his teeth upon seeing Gabriel at the front of the line, Trout glances up towards his friend who still had a slight smile from the earlier joke. The smirk had faded now, switched out for fear at his friend's action.

"Hey, uh, Nicholi...I don't think that's a....g-.. good idea." he says, unable to hold back a fearful tone, obviously nervous upon seeing his friend shift so quickly emotion-wise. Trout looks around, expecting a fight. Balbadd likewise took notice of his actions and did a personal mind speak to him.

<GRANDSON!> he yelps sharply in Nicholi's subconscious in hopes to disorient him. <..is that who you smelled? He one of us??> he asks in an assertive tone, pressing Nicholi to think through his next action. The reader was a tad too busy with Connor, though the actor managed to spot Nicholi. Vinessa would eventually get a good view o it, but Gabriel noticed it about the same time Connor did.

"Hey buddy, by any chance is that who you smelled?" Connor whispers to Gabriel, hoping to not draw any more attention to the situation at hand.

Guardian's table:

*Travis/Cody- As travis made his comment, Albatross gave a hefty laugh before patting Travis on the back, quite hard for someone of her size. "Hehe, good one kid. I like your sense of humor....though I can relate, I used to be real clumsy." she comments. Meanwhile, Jessica ignores the comment. She smirks at Cody's attempt to flirt. As Cody draws bac his hand, Jessica instead makes the gesture, putting hr arm around Cody in jest. She doesn't let up either.

"Heh well to be fair, I know a few guys who'd dress like that to go pick up some milk." she jokes. "All the same glad you two are ok." she comments. Albatross agrees.

"Yeah, we gotta make this up to you." she notes.

RCPD table:

Orion- The man in glasses frowns, catching the emotional response. If nothing else, he realized he could've brought it up in a better way. It was obvious he was glancing down at Orion's movement. Cassie glancing back up to his big friend who was squeezing her hand rather hard. The man in sunglasses takes a second to re-evaluate his approach.

"Right well....I suppose being on the same side as one might be a nice change of pace." he comments simply. "I'm in charge of a police taskforce, elite, top of the food chain. It's got a spotless record so far, and I'm looking to expand. Trust me when I say you got something special about you. If I got you interested so far, I want to make a deal. I help you with your problems, you give my little merry band a chance." he says cooly.

In line:

*Omega- For reasons that might do good to come across later, Crete was more than happy to drop the subject whole. He snorts in relief before answering Julio's comment.

"Well young one, stay on our game and will solve itself." he says comically before passing through the lin witout much trouble. "See? You worry over nothing." he chuckles before opening the door for him to the Hero Orientation room. Unbenowngst to the large friend, there was some hell being raised inside. Julio would have first view of a rhino tossing around several folks while some others try to stop it.

*Emma- The male archer gives a light chuckle.

"I'm sure your all pretty good shots." he jokes before reaching for his quiver. "Tell me though, can you use one of these?" he says before pulling out....a regular swallow-tail arrow. He could tell at least Emma and Baz preffered trick arrows over the pointy kind.

• Like 1

Rajom Trio: Ursa noticed the other two would likely get themselves killed. "Animalius, don't kill anyone. Minerva, whatever you're about to do, don't do it." Ursa said in a completely stoic voice. He waited calmly for his eyes to recover. Minerva stopped herself from throwing a fireball. Animalius sighed and turned into a bat and finding his way back to his siblings.

DL: He grinned, "Always did consider myself funny." He said as his shadow stretched out subtlely towards the wolf. "I'm glad you think the same."

"He's just used to falling," Travis said, "He trips a lot... He's clumsy."

"Hey!" Cody says. "Okay... well it's true but I been working on it."

As travis made his comment, Albatross gave a hefty laugh before patting Travis on the back, quite hard for someone of her size. "Hehe, good one kid. I like your sense of humor....though I can relate, I used to be real clumsy." she comments. Meanwhile, Jessica ignores the comment. She smirks at Cody's attempt to flirt. As Cody draws bac his hand, Jessica instead makes the gesture, putting hr arm around Cody in jest. She doesn't let up either.

"Heh well to be fair, I know a few guys who'd dress like that to go pick up some milk." she jokes. "All the same glad you two are ok." she comments. Albatross agrees.

"Umm hi there," Cody said as she puts her arm around him. "They dress up as a ninja to pick up milk?" He asked confused. "Yeah I'm okay I'm actually great," Blue Fang said looking at her and then looks way shyly.

The male archer gives a light chuckle.

"I'm sure your all pretty good shots." he jokes before reaching for his quiver. "Tell me though, can you use one of these?" he says before pulling out....a regular swallow-tail arrow. He could tell at least Emma and Baz preffered trick arrows over the pointy kind.

"Of course I can," Emma said clearly offend he would even ask.

Guardian's table:

*Travis/Cody- As travis made his comment, Albatross gave a hefty laugh before patting Travis on the back, quite hard for someone of her size. "Hehe, good one kid. I like your sense of humor....though I can relate, I used to be real clumsy." she comments. Meanwhile, Jessica ignores the comment. She smirks at Cody's attempt to flirt. As Cody draws bac his hand, Jessica instead makes the gesture, putting hr arm around Cody in jest. She doesn't let up either.

Travis gritted his teeth as Albatross patted him on the back, trying to hide the hurt despite stumbling forward a step. "Make it up to us? Sure," Travis said, "I like Pizza and Ice Cream. That usually makes up for things."

RCPD table:

Orion- The man in glasses frowns, catching the emotional response. If nothing else, he realized he could've brought it up in a better way. It was obvious he was glancing down at Orion's movement. Cassie glancing back up to his big friend who was squeezing her hand rather hard. The man in sunglasses takes a second to re-evaluate his approach.

"Right well....I suppose being on the same side as one might be a nice change of pace." he comments simply. "I'm in charge of a police taskforce, elite, top of the food chain. It's got a spotless record so far, and I'm looking to expand. Trust me when I say you got something special about you. If I got you interested so far, I want to make a deal. I help you with your problems, you give my little merry band a chance." he says cooly.

Orion loosened his grip, realizing hoe hard he was holding her hand and how obvious his nervousness was. "Uh, yeah..." Orion said, then more confidently offered his hand for a shake and said, "Yeah, you got a deal."

Fortune: Seeing that the rhino situation had resolved, Fortune breathed a sigh of relief before looking for any of his recent acquantinces, Drago, Dirk, the girl or even his oppopnets.

StarPatrol: Captain Sphinx put his raygun away before sitting down. "Well at least that's taken care of." He said. Trevor nodded, "When is this briefing going to start anyway? I'm tired of sitting here."

"Hey, uh Rhino over there" I tell Crete, it's probably one of his buddies, him being an animal and such.

I don't know what to do...

"Crete, what do we do?"