7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Trace: Trace pulled his hand back and put on a serious face and tone. "You are a testament to human potential... Intriguing. You grew up in a hard home. Your father was a drinker. An abusive one. You are very careful to hold back your hidden power for fear you may not be able to control it. Or worse that you'll end up using it wrong. You hold many restraints. You deny the temptation of your power near every day. You are a very good man. Promising yourself to always try and do the right thing for others even if it made things harder on yourself."

He looked at Dave Jr. "You worry for Dave your nephew. You see potential in him possibly surpassing your own. Your glad that he is able to hold himself well but you pray he does not enter the realm of emotionlessness of which you've managed to avoid. You love him dearly." He said knowledgeable.

He looked back to Dave Sr. "While you do not have their raw power, your versatility and mind make you near toe to toe with a few beasts in hell. I think your a good man Dave. I promise you to heaven." He said with a light bow. Then turning to Dave Jr. and stepping up to him.

"You were worried while I was looking through your uncle. While I admire your feelings for him and am glad you care I am insulted you didn't trust me." He said a bit indignant. "We are supposed to be partners in this group. We are supposed to be friends. If thats to be true your going to have to trust me. We will have that or nothing." He said swiping his hand to the side as if throwing something off to the side.

He then looked at Derrick and smiled. "Yea we're coming." He said enjoying Derricks innocence.

"As for what it looked like? It looks like your walking a narrow road. Narrow to most. But I believe you will keep to your principles. So it might as well be a mile wide." He said with a smile.

Nicholi: Nicholi smiled lightly. "Don't worry Trout it doesn't bother me much." He said kindly. "Just listen to gramps. Your a nice kid but everybody slips up sometimes right?"

<I know Grandpa.> He lamented in thought. <But he has his own problems as well. I'd rather not worry him right now. I will tell him I promise. But only once he's ready. Once we've gotten gotten stronger together.> He thought seriously. The whole time looking at Trout.

He then took a whiff of the air. He didn't show it on his face. <Grandpa? I think I smelled another of wolven kind!>

Gabriel sniffed the air once more. "There it is again! That smell... Is it me?" He raised an arm and whiffed his armpit.

Hero orientation room;

*Fortune- "Gotcha! It's inbound!" Drago yells. Unfortunately, he meant both weapons and partners. He grabs Fortune's blade and looks it over before giving it a test swing. With his other hand he tosses his buster sword in the direction of fortune without a seccond thought.

"best of luck!" Drago says before jumping up and charging at the stone man. He was lihgting ffast,t he blade was hardly visible and he quickly got the fighter on the defensive. He yells loudly as he charges the stone warrior. Fortune would have to act quickly to catch the buster sword. If he did this correctly, he'd find it wasn't nearly as heavy as he thought it'd be. he could wield the thing much like a claymore if he grabbed it properly. The asian martial artist watched Fortune.'

"Will you be alright?" he asks curiously, waiting for Fortune to recover.

*Star patrol- "Pff what's the worst that can happen." the oni grunts as he tries to pry it out. "Huff....boy, I need to work out. Big guy, mind trying to grip it?" he asks properly as Kari and Sphinx speak. At the comment about a stun grenade, Oni chuckles a bit.

"Sounds like a plan man. Someone's gonna get real hurt at this rate." he snarks, approving of the crowd control idea.

Lobby;

Guardian's table:

*Travis- "Heh, funny." Albatross snarks as she continues her journey out and free. Sprite notices Travis and chuckles a bit.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking...I think you stepped in something." she snarks but proves that she is alright. "Soon as we get down, that'd be nice. My wings are smushed."

"We'll be out in a minute" Jessica grunts before asking if everyone was going to be fine.

*Hirro/Krystal- As the commotion up top was occuring, Abby looks to the argument the two Niaoshians are having. When it quickly turns towards them, she waits a second before thinking things over. When she sees that Krystal is trying to get her on her side, she obliges with a nod.

"Yeah...we weren't sure what'd happen to be honest, but no harm done I think." she answers, befor elooking back up, quite amazed by what just occured. Tundra was right near Hirro commenting on such an accident having occured. She was snarking up a storm by this point.

RCPD table:

*Orion- The rookie cop scratches the back of his head with the pencil. He finds the two power sets on the the paper and marks them.

"Interesting.....ok...umm, out of curiosity, do you have either telepathy or kinetic energy absorption?" he asks,s eemingly reading something from the sheet. "Err, anyways, I think we will be able to help. Though it's standard questions." he says with an innocent smile.

In line:

*Trace- Dave Sr. took the compliments rather well. He listened quietly as Trace practically went down the list of his 'observations'. A small smirk grows over him as he turns to his thoughts on Jr.

"My my....soul reading, there's something to it then." he says, obviously impressed. Even if he assumed that he was getting educated guesses, he was amused at the prospct of getting told by the anti christ you a good man. It was definitely something that'd go on list of stories to tell and it was over his face, as subtle as it was. "I'll also be sure to keep in mind the comment of being able to fight a demon...and going straight to heaven. I'm catholic ya know" he says confidently, but true to his personality it doesn't exactly go to his head. Of course he gets a more neutral face when he turns to Jr., this time to confront him. He dearly wants to cut in on his behalf, but Jr. stands his ground and takes the berating from Trace. Jr. of course took it with a straight face, once in awhile nodding that he understood Trace's critique of him.

"I-....I know." he says lowering his head a bit as Trace flatly turns attention to Derrick, who seemed to not even hear Trace and was simply toying aroundnow that he was figuring the suit's capabilities. Jr. thought on what to say in kind as Trace finished the explination to Sr. The older psychic simply nods this time, as Jr. takes the time to answer for his actions.

"That's kinda cool....Trace, I'm sorry for not trusting you. Really. It's just that. Well" he says before stepping in to be a bit more personal. He seems like he's about to say something but he shrugs. "I shouldnt've worried." is all he repsonds aloud. "All that matters is I know to not have doubts again. Please forgive me, I want to be friends." he says, any indifference or monotone absent from the statement/ He held out a hand as well, usnure how to appease Trace. It was less out of fear and more an genuine apology.

*Nicholi- Balbadd compounds Nicholi's statement with more praise. <I have never met a perfect individual, that seldom impacts whether or not you can get used to them. Trust me Trout, you two will grow close regardless of how many times you two mess up with each other. You remind me of my son's best friend. Eh Nicholi?> Balbadd comments offhandedly, reffering to a particular demon wolf. While it was innocent enough, it appeared Balbadd felt there should be 'some' kind of conversation about his home world. Of course as Nicholi continued his private conversation he was a bit more forgiving.

<I understand Nicholi. He is young, and some growth both together and as one is necessary. However it may be necessary you begint o treat him like an adult before he truly is one. Just as you were forced to....> he says solenly. He wishes to not leave it at that, but Nicholi's new comment collects his interest. <Another demon wolf? Check again, your nose is young still as you are human. Perhaps it's just a different wolf creature, it is not impossible here> he suggests. Meanwhile Trout looks at Nicholi the whole time he stares at him.

"Umm....Nicholi are you ok?" he asks, curious at his silence.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor smirks at Vinessa's comment. "Heh, yeah I know that feeling. Don't worry about it, we should be fine, we're almost next" he says noting less than half a dozen folks seperated them. At the comments regarding is safety around thew assassins, he nods respectfully before tipping his hat.

"Well that...that's good information to know." he says before chuckling a bit. "Well, if they have the title of assassin that's to be expected I guess. Glad I know now...I'm also glad to know you guys care. It;s kinda nice." he teases, but stays respectful. As the two argue over their different tastes, Connor revels in the comedic gold they share.

"You two sound like your too used to being near each other." he admits before commenting. "Yeah the rooms walls are decent, though I fear if theyw ere too thick, you'd worry about not being able to hear any assassins breaking in." he says, trying to turn the comment into a joke. "Erm, anyways, we can decide who sleeps where when we arrive, but I assure you it's roomy....not that I mind snoring." he chuckles before fixing his hat back. Of course Gabriel's offhand comment catches him offguard.

"Hmm, smell?" he notes. Eithe rhe was paying attention or his smell wasnt as potent when in human form. He glances around. "More wolves/ As I said, not impossible..." he grutns as he reaches a hand in his coat pocket. "Think its one of em? They have a distinct smell?" he asks. If Gabriel went for a smell around, he'd locate the smell more or less, it was in the line with them, a number of people away but close enough to be very distinct. There was an off tinge, but he coudlnt plac ewhy that was the case.

Fortune: "Never better." Fortune replied swinging the sword in a diagnol attack he'd reversed the blade so that the bunt sode would connect and not te blade, this was a friendly brawl after all not a battle.

Star Patrol: Captain Sphinx thought for a bit, "Hmm, keeping the peace is one of our duties." Captain Sphinx said. "I don't think we could lob it close enough for the maximium effect though. A fw would be affected and the others would "

"If only there was someone who could get to the center of that brawl and arm the grenade and then get out before it discharges." Kari said. "Yes however could someone do that?" Trevor added looking at Oni

He gives a polite nod at Abby and a suspicious stare at his sister, swearing he just saw her fist pump. "Mmm...ok. If everyone is alright, then I can't stay upset." He then remembers to introduce himself. "Oh, by the way, I'm Krystal's older brother, Hirro. Pleased to meet you--

"Abby." Krystal answers for her. "She's really cool, helped me sign up for the Guardians of the Earth." She says happily. "Though...the table thing was my idea..." She glances back up towards Albatross and the others; biting her lip, kinda regretting that she did that in the first place.

"It's ok. So, Abby. You sure she wasn't much trouble? She can be a little odd, but, that comes from her inexperience." He explains, before he too glances upwards towards the table. "Umm, do they need any help, because, I might be able to help with my power set. Do you have any powers that might be able to get them down...maybe geokinesis?"

Odd!? Krystal thinks to herself. Well, ok, yeah. But, it's not my fault! Growing up in my childhood was weird. She then see's Tundra and Kendra. She waves them over. "Hey guys...uh," she lowers her voice into a whisper. "Is it really that bad? I mean...look around us, not many people are actually shocked..or just haven't noticed...But, what do you guys think?"

Alec was further mortified. The moment the Atlantean came around spelled hijinks. "What an orientation..." Alec was just ready to leave to complain to whoever is managing the event. The complaint would be a very colorful one.,

Wilow giggled further. She even handed Fido her number. "In case you are bored, we'll meet up." She'd also do this with other would-be patron if the opportunities allowed.

Lobby;

Guardian's table:

*Travis- "Heh, funny." Albatross snarks as she continues her journey out and free. Sprite notices Travis and chuckles a bit.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking...I think you stepped in something." she snarks but proves that she is alright. "Soon as we get down, that'd be nice. My wings are smushed."

"We'll be out in a minute" Jessica grunts before asking if everyone was going to be fine.

"Anything I can do to help?" Travis asked, "A gust of wind maybe? A pillar of ground?" He offered the suggestions mostly to give her an idea of what he could do and see if she could come up with something helpful, since he didn't have any ideas of his own and didn't want to act in haste.

RCPD table:

*Orion- The rookie cop scratches the back of his head with the pencil. He finds the two power sets on the the paper and marks them.

"Interesting.....ok...umm, out of curiosity, do you have either telepathy or kinetic energy absorption?" he asks,s eemingly reading something from the sheet. "Err, anyways, I think we will be able to help. Though it's standard questions." he says with an innocent smile.

Orion shook his head, "I don't, no. I have flight and super strength also, but I don't need any help controlling them."

Maria looked over at her friends as they tended to Krystal, somewhat irked that Pro wasn't letting her move.

"Oh no miss," she heard Pro state, "Since I am basically a collection of computers, I can rearrange some of my internal volume to be backwards compatible with-"

"You know one of our friends might be in trouble right?" Maria gritted through her teeth.

"Oh, yes. Quite right." Pro sounded suitably chastised, "Excuse us miss." He bid the representative as he reverted control of "their" body to Maria, who promptly walked over to the two catpeople and the other girls she'd met.

"Sorry I'm late, someone decided to flirt,"

"I was not fli-"

"So," she went on, "What happened? Everyone ok?"

Trace: Trace chuckled. "Yes they are a powerful ilk. But be wary. Even the low level ones will be formidable. The higher... If you don't learn to control your higher power you will have no chance." He said solemnly. He noted the Catholicism. "Well Catholic are you? Well then I'll tell you that means nothing. For all that your people get wrong I'll tell you one thing you have right. There is a god. He is just. He loves you and all creatures regardless of 'religion'. As for the sins your people speak of so much? His potential for forgiveness is vast beyond mortal comprehension." He said straight-faced. Not condescending but more so like an adult teacher.

Trace was glad Jr. took this maturely. He expected nothing less. He listened intently. When Dave is done Trace puts a hand on his shoulder and the shaking Dave's hand. "And that is all that I ask." He said warmly. "I want to help you Dave. In all that is within my ability. Which is large." He half jested. He raised a finger and held it up. "Oh and did you notice? I've been here only so long and you're already expressing yourself more." He said not as if he was the reason but moreso that he was happy for it. "Now lets go before Derrick hurts himself." He chuckled. Bringing out his nice funloving side. He began to walk away but turned back to Sr one last time. "Oh and one last thing. If you ever want to master the power you have locked away... Come find me. I may be younger than you by a few years chronologically. But mentally... I'm older than you by a millennia." He said leaving it at that as he walked away.

Nicholi: Nicholi's face went a a mix of contempt and remembrance. "Yes Grandpa I remember father's friend. Luminox. But Trout is much better. I don't think Trout would /abandon/ someone close when they needed him." He said coldly.

<Yes grandfather but he has a chance. I was forced. Thrown into it without a choice. Though I do understand what your saying.> He thought coolly <And I suppose your right but I think I will keep a lookout.>

At Trout's word Nicholi snapped back to reality. "Yea I'm fine..." He said glancing around. "Lets get a move on..."

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- Fortune would find the blade wieldable, but he needed a fair amount of strength to get the thing going. The blade cut through air like a knife through butter, and the asian martial artist found himself caught offguard that Fortune could mauver so quickly with the buster sword. The martial artist only just avoided the downward strike, rolling away to escape getting a painful smash to the ehad. Of course now Fortune had to worry about handling the sword after putting so much force behind it. If Fortune didn't act properly, Drago's blade would plow directly into the floor and recovering it would be a huge pain.

"You ok?!" Drago shoots back verbally as he sees Fortune attack. he was doing marginally better, using the invulnerable property of the sword without much problem and the sword wasn't reacting badly to the new wielder.

*Star Patrol- While the Star Patrol wondered how to subdue the brawling patrons, Oni was still focusing on trying to unimbed the sword free, but he didn't have the strength for it. When Trevor made the offhand comment meant for him, the shinobi turns curiosuly.

"Huh? What now?" he asks, hearing only the basic idea about using a stun grenade. "What am I doing?"

*Alec- Regardless of his complaints to be made he would need to wait a minue as folks were flooding into the room. Regardless he could probably find his way to someone who could do something about the complaints Alec had to share. Meanwhile the female atlantean prognosised that the person Alec crushed would be ok. Samson meanwhile was right by Alec by the time he was done thinking aloud.

"Well thats a relief." he comments, making his presence known to Alec who might not have noticed he was snuck up on.

Villian Orientation room;

*Willow- Fido nods rather enthusiastic about that meeting. If anyone else was inerested, they weren't showing it. Willow would have to do some legwork if she wanted more customers.

"Heh, I don't see any busines hours on the card." he comments slyly.

Lobby;

*Maria- The woman simply nods at Prometheus' statement. "Then you shouldn't have a problem replying quickly." she snarks before waving him off. Maria made the trip to the Guardian's table without much problem, a feat by this point.

Guardian's table:

When Krystal turned towards Kendra and Tundra for verification, the two look right up at the table which was only now being removed(forcibly) from the ceiling.

"Well..." Tundra starts out, unsure how to respond. "it's not the /weirdest/ thing I've ever seen." she comments. She wasn't exactly lying. Kendra was not so as subtle.

"What the hec happened?!" she almost yells. Tundra quickly stops her just as maria shows up.

"Uh, hey...umm, what is your take on this?" Tundra quickly asks. Meanwhile as Hirro asked Abby how to help, he shrugs.

"They seem to have it under control...it's what they say anyways." she sighs.

-Meanwhile up top of the table, Travis' suggestions were appreciated though Albatross commented that everything was under control.

"Don't worry about it, just a little more and we should be pried loose. Just umm...hold onto your younger friend right there...have you ever been on a free drop ride?" she asks curiously as Jessica starts to unpry her claws. Sprite meanwhile got some kind of cue and was fidgiting in place. Something was about to happen.

RCPD table: "Right, ok." the rookie cop comments before checking the list. He checks off the powers mentioned however he is quickly scratching his head. "That does't add up..." he mumbles under his breath.

"Something wrong?" Cassie quickly comments, finding the behavior odd. The cop snaps out of it before shaking his head.

"Hmm? Oh, erm. Very intresting power mix, but umm. Right as I was saying, we can definitely help as much as you need. Mind if I ask what specifically there is a problem of? With your powers I mean." he asks nicely, not figuring it to really be that much of a problem.

In line:

*Trace- Dave Sr. looked over at Trace. "I don't have any intention of fighting greater demons, however your honesty is welcomed." Sr. says in a respectful tone. He keeps his amused expression on as Trace goes into the concept of religion. "In general I suppose that makes sense. Must simply be a 'human' thing as you said, I suppose." he says, not particularly offended. With that he motions for Trace to move past but when Trace takes the moment to speak to Jr. he quietly stops and allows them to finish. When some individuals in back seem somewhat annoyed that Trace was holding up the line, Sr. shoots them a glance and that quickly stops any visible complaints. Sr. gives a light smirk while Trace finishes speaking with Dave.

Jr. listens very intently to Trace, even giving a smirk when he's forgiven. "It could be debatable if you've had an impact...but from what I've seen it's definitely likely you did." he says, admitting that he's had a good time so far. When Trace comments on Derrick possibly hurting himself, Dave jr. chuckles a bit. "That armor probably keeps him safe. Then again that just means he might break something." Dave jr says before snapping his finger. "There we go, now let's get outta this line." he comments before stepping past his uncle without a problem. Meanwhile Sr. listens easily as Trace gives the final comment as well as an offer.

"Hmm, interesting proposition." he admits though he doesn't give an exact yes. "I will keep it in mind if such power is necessary, thank you. I imagine this won't be the last time we meet, especially if yous tick around my nephew. I got to say, you probably are pretty smart, but keep your ears open, those young kids might have something to teach you in return." he comments in a repsectful tone, mirroring how courdual Trace has been towards him the entire time. "Have a good one!" he says cheerily before pointing out where the Hero orientation room was. "Some people get lost sometimes..." he comments.

Jr. and Derrick were waiting for Trace, Derrick in particular was rather still given how active he was just seconds ago. "So we going?" Derrick asks, now anxious.

*Nicholi- Trout listens to Nicholi's recollection, though the bittersweetness of it puts off the young prince. Though Nicholi might not notice it at first, the atlantean had an expression that read "I wouldn't betray you". Balbadd meanwhile ignores the disdain Nicholi brings up, he always did have a differing opinion regarding that fateful day. Neverthless he ignores that part of the answer before privately answering the question about growing up.

<You are correct grandson, perhaps right as well. Still, I fear he will need to be tough, it's not too early to start....but perhaps I am overthinking this, for now we can relax young Nicholi. Keep an eye out for other demon wolves if you wish, however I fear we are scaring the child again. I blame myself for bringing up the topic...> Balbadd trails off before noting that Trout still looked somewhat worried. Though it's quickly made clear he's next in line.

"Please move up sir." is heard by Dave the guard. Trout turns, snapping out of his own thoughts.

"Right sorry!" he says before moving up. A quick itnent reading later and the young atlantean is let through rather quickly. he gets to the other side of the wall before turning and waving enthusiatically for Nicholi to follow.

<That is our cue grandson.> Balbadd comments again before apologizing for taking up his time again.

"Well...Ok, where do you come from?" I asked, thinking for a moment or two.

"I'm pretty sure people like you come from Detroit.." I only knew other Minotaur through Greek mythology.

-Meanwhile up top of the table, Travis' suggestions were appreciated though Albatross commented that everything was under control.

"Don't worry about it, just a little more and we should be pried loose. Just umm...hold onto your younger friend right there...have you ever been on a free drop ride?" she asks curiously as Jessica starts to unpry her claws. Sprite meanwhile got some kind of cue and was fidgiting in place. Something was about to happen.

"Umm... Something like that..." Travis said, remembering that time when he brought down a villain's stolen airplane while on the outside. He made sure to secure his brother, then noticed Sprite, "Something wrong?" he asked.

RCPD table: "Right, ok." the rookie cop comments before checking the list. He checks off the powers mentioned however he is quickly scratching his head. "That does't add up..." he mumbles under his breath.

"Something wrong?" Cassie quickly comments, finding the behavior odd. The cop snaps out of it before shaking his head.

"Hmm? Oh, erm. Very intresting power mix, but umm. Right as I was saying, we can definitely help as much as you need. Mind if I ask what specifically there is a problem of? With your powers I mean." he asks nicely, not figuring it to really be that much of a problem.

"Well... Lots of things about me don't add up," Orion said with a shrug, "But you guys can help me, I'm in."

Fortune: The closest Fortune had used to the buster sword was a claymore, it was a bit differant but he got the basic idea. "Worry about yourself!" Fortune said to Drago, as he attempted to recover the blade and avoid smashing it to the floor. If successful he'd reangle it and strike again.

StarPatrol: "Thank you for volunteering. Your service is commendable." Trevor said as Oni asked his question. Captain Sphinx spoke then, "It's simple you teleport to the center of that brawl and drop off this stun grenade and teleport back before it blows, there won't be any permament harm done to our brawler friends here. They'll just be disoriented for awhile." He took one such device from Kari but he didn't hand it over yet. "Are you the guy for the job?" He asked.

Rajom trio: "It's funny because I have memory issues..." Animalius mutters.

"Or at least that's why you think it's funny." Minerva said sarcastically.

Willow giggled, "I'm on an appointment basis for now. Once I become more established, business hours will be the method." She then decided to sit herself down and wait for orientation.

Alec then stated his intentions to Samson. "Once the crowd disperses, I'm gonna find the manager and complain about the ruffians and hooligans in this orientation. This is supposed to be an orientation, not a goddamn bar brawl! I expected better from this time. It seems my days will go from bad to worse."

Trace: Trace smirks back at Sr. "We're all lost. In some strange way..." He says walking off.

He caught up to the guys " Yea lets go." He said smiling warmly and walking with them to the room.

Nicholi: Nicholi stepped up to the reading and tried to get all of this off his mind. Maintaining his usual glare.

Dark Lizard shrugged, so these were the new villains of reach. Interesting. He checked to see which group was largest and if any groups seemed to have some tension between each other. He looked around at some of the loners too, they were either too weak to join a group or not strong enough to need one. He would try figuring out which it is.

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- "OK!" is heard aloud as the swordsman just misses burying his sword a few inches into the ground. He manages o redirect the force by swinging he blade again but he has about the same luck as last time with the Asian just avoiding it, though he does trip up as he only avoids running into his friend. This meanwhile trips up him and Drago who both fall into a crowd of other fighters who were a little too lose. No one seems to be gravely injured however that at least seemed to take care of the stone skinned brawler and if Fortune didn't mess up he might be able o land a winning blow.

*Star Patrol- The oni looks at Trevor, completely surprised though it wasn't like everyone could see it under the mask. When Sphinx comes in and explains the plan in full, Oni reaches for the stun bombs. "Yeah, no problem I'm your man." he comments before glancing the bomb over. "Loud bang and flash, eh? hehe, nice just push here do I?" he comments, his finger hovering dangerously close to the arming mechanism. He either didn't seem to realize this or think it was a problem.

"Big boom?" he asks curiously.

*Trace- Sr. gives a slight grin at the comment. "isn't that the truth." he comments before letting a fish kid through and turning his attention to the man the kid was with a slight grin on his face still. afterwards, Trace gets a positive comment from his two friends.

"Alright this should be awesome! " Derrick says quite enthusiastically through the suit's voice projector. He opens the door....and finds that it looks like all hell broke loose. Inside was something like 40 or so participants. At least half of them were in a big brawl in the middle of the room. What looked like a giant sword was pinned against a wall with some folks inspecting it, a few individuals were bowled over, but the rest were either watching or simply ignoring it for their own activities. Derrick scanned the area before looking right at the fight. Dave....didn't seem to react towards the brawl much. Derrick gets a thought "Hey, guys can I-" h starts to ask wen Dave cuts him off.

"No....that's probably a bad idea." he says flatly, but he smirks a bit. "On he bright side it's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Even if you did go in your clunker of a suit would probably protect you." he notes that no one seemed to be going all out. Both kids had their own ideas, leaving Trace to scan and interrupt if the situation called for it. To everyone's credit though no one was really having malicious intent....or at the very least an intent to kill, it was up to Trace to discern that.

*Alec- The last of the group was out and Alec had a clear path if he still wanted to. Samson hears his response ad shrugs inocenl, his sensibilities not finding a problem. "Well.....ok, but I mean no one issss getting hurt. Ssstill, I sssssuppossse I could go with you if you truly wish to do that." he says, as his tongue flickers a bit. "Perssssonally you should probably jussst relax I think." he notes before heading towards the door.

*Rajom trio- Tippy tilts her head at the comment. <Oh my, memory loss? That's bad...have you gotten that checked? It's certainly nothing to laugh about.> she asks politely before asking if anyone had anything to chew on.

Villain Orientation room;

*Willow- "Oh well....erm, I don't see any other contact info...but hey, I can at least hunt you down...well with my nose I mean. Heh, no skin off my nose." he says after the awkward comment. "Well I do have something else to do right now, catch ya around then." he says cheerily before heading for the door.

*Dark-Lizard- There were several groups to worry about. Most of them were majority or at least had some customers who didn't exactly look human. Most were mixed in with others, but non-humans was the name of the game. Of particular note was a trio of dinosaur hybrids who ere eyeing everyone intently. Only a handful of individuals were alone, but even they seemed to give off a 'dangerous' vibe...for the most part. A few definitely weren't pulling off bad guys well, it was up to DL what eactl he approached and how he did it. Eyes were quickly getting on him as he watched everyone.

Lobby;

*Julio-Crete chuckles as Julio makes his comment about Detroit. "I do not come from Detroit young one, but I have visited there a few times." he comments lightly. When Julio brings up the greek minotaur from old legends...he reacts oddly. For a splitsecond he broke his cheery demeanor, curious if Julio was implying anything. Knew anything. Though he quickly breaks it. 'Ahem, well.. heh yes the original minotaur from Minos...yes. That Minotaur." he says nervously.

*RCPD table:

*Orion- The officer nods. "That for sure we can try to do. Ill get the papers." he says before turning away. To the officer's left a middle-aged man with sunglasses and a coat looked over Orion. He made his presence known, and nos.

"I heard you speak to my officer here. Name's Foreman....sorry for eavesdropping, but I think I can get a good proposition you'd be happy with." he notes. "Interested?"

Guardians table:

Travis/Cody- "Excellent, whatever you did to cope with that....think of something better." Albatross says in a warm tone as she was hunkering down. At Sprite's comment she nods.

"Fine thank you, I'm just moving into position." she says cheerily. Then the table shook. "Loosened one might say. "Ready?"

In line:

*Nicholi- Nicholi would manage to hide most of his emotions and thoughts in time for the man to look over him. He took quite a bit, in comparison to wat he saw for the others. A couple of seconds go by, but Nicholi doesn't feel anything like his minds being violated. rout realizes this and calmly retreats to a water fountain. he seemed to close his eyes as if to focus, ready to do something in case nicholi needed help. Nicholi wasn't told to walk through yet, but something as keeping Nicholi occupied.He was staring right at Nicholi'......'s back.

"You must eat all your vegetables," Maria commented as she looked up at the table that was being removed from the ceiling, turning at Tundra's words. "My take on this? I think it's pretty cool... and Pro would probably ramble on about science-nonsense..."

Maria looked around, wondering what to do next, if they were free to go out and start seeing the city or if there was something else they had to go through. Customs or something.

"So..." she began, "What next?"

Vinnessa and Gabriel step forward alongside Conner. Vinnessa seemed to begin to speak, but let nothing out. Sensing this through intuition, Gabriel instead began, "We have to care. We're going to be working together, right? I think that's what she was going to say."

Vinnessa merely crossed her arms and looked away subtly. "I suppose."

Upon Gabriel's remark, "I don't smell anything."

"My smells better though," he pointed out, a finger raised. "It doesn't smell like anything I've ever smelt," he continued, glancing between Conner and his female ally. "And I don't think it's assassins. It just... It's one of those things that stays in the back of your mind. You did say it wasn't impossible, so I suppose it isn't..." Gabriel looked toward the direction of the particular scent. Of course, crowds of people crisscrossed their way in front of him, so a direct line would be difficult. Nevertheless, it was definitely there. "I'll have to check this out. It could be another clan, maybe."

Animalius translated and minerva shrugged, "Sure it is. Right Ursa?" She joked before tossing the squirrel some gum. Animalius and Ursa were not amused by the joke.

Fortune: Taking a chance Fortune went for another slash aiming low.

Star Patrol: "Don't toch that yet!" Trevor warned, Captain Sphinx spoke then, "Loud bang and flash it's harmless really." He said assuringly, "Though it can really ruin your day."

"It's got a two second delay, so get out of there fast." Kari advised. As Captain Sphinx finally handed the small weapon to the Oni. Though inside he was wondering if it was really a great idea to be doing this.

*RCPD table:

*Orion- The officer nods. "That for sure we can try to do. Ill get the papers." he says before turning away. To the officer's left a middle-aged man with sunglasses and a coat looked over Orion. He made his presence known, and nos.

"I heard you speak to my officer here. Name's Foreman....sorry for eavesdropping, but I think I can get a good proposition you'd be happy with." he notes. "Interested?"

Orion looked Foreman over, then replied, "A bit curious to say the least."

Guardians table:

Travis/Cody- "Excellent, whatever you did to cope with that....think of something better." Albatross says in a warm tone as she was hunkering down. At Sprite's comment she nods.

"Fine thank you, I'm just moving into position." she says cheerily. Then the table shook. "Loosened one might say. "Ready?"

Travis braced himself and his cousin as best he could. "Need a hand?" he asked Sprite, literally extending his hand.

"Heh, ok little sis. Ill let you pick it." she says, looking oer to the other tables. The line was also very shortened now. It wouldn't be long before they were ready to go through.

"Sounds about right." Emma says with a playful smile.

Travis braced himself and his cousin as best he could. "Need a hand?" he asked Sprite, literally extending his hand.

OOC: Heh brother not cousin lol :P

Cody would start to come to slowing opening his eyes, "What!? Where am I? Mommy?"

OOC: Heh brother not cousin lol

OOC: Both... they have an... interesting family.