Steve Fox: 2
Ryuji Yamazaki: 4

Honoka (DOA) vs. Hinako Shijou

MATCH SCORE
Honoka (DOA): 5
Hinako Shijou: 2

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Trace: He looked to Dave's uncle. "Yes. I hope we become some of the best of friends." He put his hand on his chin. "I quite wonder why he is ever so monotone. I assume its to keep his power in check but you seem to be handling it just fine and your emotional spectrum is quite vivid. I thought about just going in and finding the information for myself but... You humans are quite caring about that and I don't want to invade on Dave's feelings... For now. Just like how I'm not about to d that to you. No matter my opinion of whether its right or not." He said with a sly smile. He held out his arms. "And as you can see I don't have any weapons /on/ me." He said smugly.

He the looked at Derrick. "I might be able to help. And you look good." He said despite the saggy appearance of the suit. "I'm sure your father would be proud." He said with a genuine soft smile. He actually seemed to be glowing slightly.

Nicholi: Nicholi smiled like his mother. "I promise that we'll help you get Atlantis under control. I can't promis it will be done peacefully but I can promise we will try." He said fist over his heart. "Even if I can be trouble. Hehehe."

Rajom trio: Animalius nods, Ursa decides he should probably do his own recon in the area. Minerva smiled at that being mentioned, "I expect they finished the job?" She asked. Ursa sighed, "Way to fly beneath the radar... you're worse than Animalius." He mutters so that the other two are barely able to hear.

Hero Orientation room;

*Alec- Alec would find this surprisingly difficult. They soon apologized before he could do so, and they helped him up, They felt real embarassed as Alec had unfortunately crushed someone...they were alive at least.

*Fortune- The man took the bait, though he took it to initiate a spinning

for the section of body where the sword wasnt...though it wasn;t exactly where the open spot was. Either the fighter was wise or he just wanted a further challenge/ he proved quite quick and a proper response would be down to luck and reflexes.

*Star patrol- As Sphinx wa sout 'scouring', the shinobi let out a light cackle for no discernable reason. It was up to them to figure out why that was the case. When the comments got brought up he answered one at a time.

"Ah,well reading emotions is nice. And I am pumping of drenaline. As for you comfy, well I probably am regretting that just a tad." he comments slyly before turning to look himself. "Hmm, guy's fast. Or in the crowd...." he comments.

"Fearless leader, did you see anything of interest?" he asks, noting Kairi's reaction as well. Another slight chuckle was heard.

* Rajom trio- <It is prefferable if I help i think. I like being helpful.> she notes before minerva speaks. Tippy chatters about before eciing on a proper answer whichs he sends for translation.

<Ah, well I hear the base was done. And a pain to do. Interior needs work and odds are you might want to check some ordinances for the cool techy stuff. THough it's jsut me saying, I don't work for the city's planning group.>

Villian orientation room;

*Willow-"Hmm, suppose that all works out. Job classes and all that. A wolf has a harder time fitting in. Boy do I have stories." he comments. "...you probably aren't interested in I guess. THough, at least I'm being nice about it. I doubt some tohers would." he comments, motioning to the growling quiet men and women who decided they were firmyl int he bad section. "Isn't that life though?"

Lobby;

*Julio- Crete chuckles at Omegas comment. "I will buy you one once we enter the city young one. However I am delighted to have assistance. Being a lone wanderer eventually grows tiresome." he says, lapsing into somehting of an old man tone. ":Am curious do you play?" he asks while dragging Julio to the back of the line.

in line:

*Trace- At the comment of not being armed, that got some kind of smirk out of him. "Clearly you don't need any weapons to be dangerous. But ultimately,y ou got a good hea don your shoulders." he says, ignoring the 'boast' he gave about the two. "Dave jr. there does like his privacies, but he is a good. Just have to get used to him...as for me, I've had plenty of time to hone my skills. So I have." he says before passing trace through, leaving Dave Jr. who was just listening intently to go next. He was very interested by how easily the conversation struck. He might've even bit a tad envious given the situation.

"Me next then eh?" Dave would ask, ignoring the topic until they were out of earshot of his uncle. He smirks before waiting to go through the machine.

*Nicholi- <One thing at a time grandson.> is said by Balbadd in answer to Nicholi's comment.<Now what have I taught you about handling a volatile situation?> he asks, planning for that to stump him, as he's never really said anything on it;; not that Nicholi shouldn't have an answer. he focuses attention on trout, who was rather enjoying seeing Nicholi so happy. he actually took out a camera, intending to take a pciture of the smiling Nicholi.

"As i said I appreciate it, but we do have a lot to go before eithe rof us are ready..who knows how it'll be then...besides, mine doesn't matter. At least my dad is a good ruler." he mutters, rememebring Nicholi neevr explained what the state of his world was politiically now. Balbadd was actually quiet here, really not sure how to break it to him. or even if he should, knowing it was touchy for Nicholi.

*Vinessa + Gabriel- Connor had something smart to reply on, originally. However the double team the two gave had Connor entirely speechless. THough the duo wouldn't really realize this until he tried to reply. Not only was there no witty remark but he legitimately seemed speechless: soemthing they may never understand the difficulty of.

"Well...I..." he says, glancing down to Gabriel's fists and drawing attention. " appreciate what you shared." is all he can really focus on. "I uh figure it wasn't the easiest thing to do and you may, ahm,...well not that I don't think I can handle it, I can. THough I jus...didn't imagine you would share that. To be honest." he says in a very respectful tone, making a deal out of how they shared their dark past, and just what they narrowly survived. "If you would prefer to not mention any further I would udnerstand." he says. Then he rememebers Gabriel's specific question.

"Well, it's not likely to be honest. Reach s is the city of gathring of course. And as you have pointed out there's more than one bloodline for a werewolf. I mean, once I met a man who was a textbook Lon Chaney wolf-man....whic, you proably wouldn't be familair with." he mutters. "Point is, lycanthropy isn't something one wants to show front and center. Now if you mean werwolves of your...clan, I do doubt a death squad would act in the middle of all...this." he says assuringly.

Fortune: He'd drop the blade toward the attack and stepped into the kick, now that he knew it caused minor damage, he'd use the man's own momentum against him.

StarPatrol: The patrol was thinking that the odd fellow was jovial to say the least. "You're observant. That's good." Captain Sphinx said he clearly recignized him as the leader probably from paying attention to certain details. "But to answer your question I saw nothing that might be threatening to us, and a few people of interest."

Trevor and Kari were alternating watching the corwd and the odd fellow.

Gabriel nodded, expression somber. "I'm at peace with my past. Mostly," he added with a dry laugh. "I mean, I know that I can't change the things that've already happened. It's as simple as that. But like everyone else, I can't help but feel sadness... and sometimes, regret." He shook his head, as if the thoughts would simply fly away like a strong breeze shaking birds off the branches of a great tree. "And anyway, I thought I smelt something just now, but it's gone at the moment."

"Don't make the mistake of thinking we are safe." Vinnessa's words seemed to sprout from nowhere. "It is not as if we've had an experience like this before. We have no idea how far the clans are willing to go to reclaim what they have lost, but we know exactly how important it is that the assassins do not fail their mission. If I know my kin, they will follow us anywhere, and strike at any time. I may not know their thought process, but I know well the motivation that drives them; to return without success is to accept death... I fully accept Reach to be a city of gathering indeed."

Vinnessa exhaled at the end of her long winded statement. "We thank you again for inviting us to your home, but you should know there are dangers involved."

"MMmh," Maria nodded at the lady's suggestion. "So how about it guys? Pro says ships are pretty common in his world, so maybe we can help you get a ship or whatever and you can help me build a time machine to get Pro back to his world?"

She nudged her female cat friend and whispered, "Please say yes, you don't know what it's like having a guy in your head 24 hours a day, I could do with some girl talk."

Willow merely nodded. "Some people have it tough and I understand that. Life goes on though and I intend to help alleviate things."

Alec, even more embarrassed, tried to see if the man he squashed can be helped. He even attempted to see if any medical personnel or anyone with healing powers were around. If anyone would eye Alec, he'd say the following: "Blame the people fighting. I was actually sleeping." Alec also hoped that he wasn't surrounded by nitwits and loons for the attempt.

Rajom trio: Animalius translated what Tippy said and minerva nodded, "Alright then, I'll see what I can do." Animalius and Ursa sighed, "Now we just wait for this whole thing to end and we can be on our way." Animalius said.

I look at Crete, does he really think I have any experience with any instruments at all?

"Uh, big guy, I've never touched an instrument in my life." Staring at him, I laugh some more.

I look around and tug Crete's big, hairy arm, "Um, can we get out of here already?"

Trace: Trace waited for Dave. "So my new telekinetic familiy of friends! How would you feel about a game of fairness. You had a bit of a look in my head no? Would you permit me to have a look in you? I promise not to go past the boundaries you give me." He offered plainly. No smartass points. While he waited for Dave to get through.

Nicholi: He returned to his serious face in when he heard his grandfathers question. "Yes Grandpa. In the face of a violent situation it is best to find a peaceful resolution. However always plan for it to turn for the worse in case action must be taken. So I think your saying if we are to help Trout we should try to find a way of handling it other than picking a fight?" And at the mention of their realms conditions he fell silent. He became tense and stoic. "Yea... At least you have that..."

Krystal let's out a sigh of relief. "Good, I was a little worried there, had to push a little harder then expected." She then turns to Abigal, twitching her ears. "Really? Hmm, It would've been necessary back home, but, I guess that's the fun thing about different cultures. Though, to be honest...that was a littler heavier then I thought, I think I'm not used to the gravity here....regardless, I digress, where can I get one of those wrist watches you mentioned?

---------------

Hirro chuckles at the fuel comment. "Well, it's just your average crude oil, lot's of it, it took all of it for the accidental warp-jump..which is why we crash landed." He listens intently when the lady explains how GEAR teach works. He was impressed, they didn't have non-profit origination back home, partly due to the war.

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind the mind the labor, I just wouldn't feel right if i don't pay my dues. So yeah, I defintily help you out." He then goes to answer Maria's question, but, he founded odd that she called him a female. "Uh..." He starts to blush slightly, not wanting to offend her. "I'm not...a female, Maria...My sister kinda trailed off over...--FOR THE SAINTS!" Hirro exclaims as he points towards the Gurdains Table and at the site of a table beings smashed into the ceiling.

Maria turned to look at Hirro, "I know you..." she gasps as she sees the cat girl fling a nearby table straight into the ceiling before its caught by some flying armored woman. "Let's go see what's up." she mutters at her friend before mentally talking to her mind-buddy.

Pro what the hell are you doing? I've been standing here thinking I've been talking to Krystal this whole damn time! Maria huffed internally while flashing Hirro a smile.

I'm not doing anything Maria, I learned not to hog up our processing power after that time in Rinconada. You simply mistook Hirro for Krysta and, while I might suggest that this is understandable given the circumstances I'd also suggest you learn to distinguish males from females of different species lest you talk us into a mess.

Hero Orientation Room;

*Fortune- The move works, for what it was intended anyways. The blade connects and fortune actually feels the blade sink in a bit. However with the forces involved in the move, if Fortune's grip wasn't ironclad he would lose his sword in the impact. Even if he did manage to subvert the damage he was now in a bad position to really counter attack. At least that would be the first impression. Meanwhile one of drago's blades whipped past right between Fortune and his opponent along with a light 'oops'.

*Star Patrol- The oni chuckled at Sphinxes comment. "Well the way you were doing things, I doubt you'd find anyone particularly threatening." he jokes before dusting himself off. "Well, thanks for the hospitality bu-" Oni says something before he catches something in the corner of his eyes and hits the dirt. as Trevor and Kairi were looking for trouble, at least one of them would see a hlarge guillutine blade fly in their direction. Luckily it hit harmlessly between them, imbedding itself into the wall. The oni glances up and chuckles.

"hehe, this damn city...I heard it'd be like this." he muses before getting up and inspecting the blade. All he had to say on the matter. "Not fromt he guy whose after me."

*Alec- Samson's levels of guilt skyrocketed as he immeditely tried to check the man's heartbeat and everything. Luckily the guy was plenty durable apparently and there didnt seem to be any injuries from Alec squashing him. Noone around them was close enough to particularly notice the exitement when compared to the rest of the brawl. The atlantean female tossed both aside(rather effortlessly) before saying she'd handle checking him.

"I know a thing or two about unconcious people." she comments seriosuly before she starts to check up on the man. Samson merely started apologizing inr apid fire fashion.

"Sssssorry!" he kept repeating erratically.

*Rajom trio- Tippy nods and overalla grees with everything. <Don't worry we oughta be done within minutes...though to e safe, anyone got any good jokes?> she asks curiosuly.

Villian Orientation room;

*Willow- "Let me tell you, I got plenty of thiongs I'd love alleviated..." he teases. "Though I understand being apprehensive about the current situation." he notes, wondering if that'd get a reaction out of her.

Lobby;

*Omega- Crete chuckles at Julio's comments. "Young one you are quite funny. I suppose I will teach you if you want." he says, boasting some mad instrumental skills. At the comment, Crete picks up Omega and plops him in the back of the line. "With all that daydreaming we mightve done fine, though we should be through in no time." he chuckles. "So, perhaps we should get to know eachother while we wait? I am practically an open book as it is said." the minotaur suggests as he sees the line held up slightly. With his demanor he didn't seem to mind particularly.

GEAR tech/Guardians table-

*Krystal- Abigail was still gathering herself, but she did remember to be polite and answer her question. "Err, right. Well, after the Orientation they will be passed out when requested. of course the app can be uploaded to any technological device; a computer HUD, a smart phone, anything like that." Abby comments before noting she wasnt too familair with the technical aspects. Every so often she looked up, worried forher friends, but Albatross comemnted at that point.

"Don't worry, we're just wedging our way through...we'll be out in no time." she says before giving a feathers up. Her younger sister commented.

"The two recruits passed out." she notes. There's soem other chatter before Albatross comments.

"It's fine...not many people can take an acceletation that quick. hehe."

GEAR tech table- At Hirro's outburst, Tundra and Kendra turn and are just astounded at what they see. Not only that, but that everyone BUT a few seem rather calm about it.

"Jesus cat boy, what do you feed your sister?" she grunts before they follow to get tot he bottom of the scene that was playing out.

In line:

*Trace-'Officer' Dave thinks on the offer. Though his face didn't change much he was rather surprised. While it appears he was aware of Trace's power he didn't seem the least bit intimidated. He was amused in fact.

"It would be a change of pace....erm, if you could make it quick I suppose there wouldn't be a problem. If you run into any mental blocks, thats reflexive, so sorry." he says, hardly changing tone of voice. "It's been awhile since I;ve been read, no lie." he says before inviting Trace to do so. Derrick was off enjoying being used to his power suit now. Dave jr. on the other hand was slightly appreensive, stopping dead cold as he heard the offer. From what he knew trace read souls, not minds. It raised a lot of questions one exactly what would happen.

"Erm, be careful...I guess." Dave grunts. He defintiely cared for his uncle.

*Nicholi- Balbadd verified Nicholi's comment, citing thats exactly what should happen. Trout instantly shut up with Nicholi's response. He instantly felt terrible. He cozed up by Nicholi, sort of afraid how quickly Nicholi clammed up. At least as far as Trout saw, he still had a ways to go before their friendship overcame some hurdles.

"I didn't....I mean, you did say but..." he stammers for a few seconds when Balbadd sharply comments.

<Just say it lad. As he said, you are friends and it's only lack of knowledge that allowed it to come up.>

Trout frowns but goes through with his response. "It was dumb of me to bring it up, I'm sorry Nicholi. I didn't know, and if you want to keep it a secret, for now, I can fully understand." Trout says, now practically hugging Nicholi's leg.

<Nicholi, regardless of what you do tell the boy, it might be best to put on a smile...he does not think a cold frown is your style.> Balbadd comments. Of course, ths message was not relayed to trout for reasons Nicholi could only guess at.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor smiles warmly at Vinessa's last comment. He fixes his hat some before nodding. "I appreciate the concern, but I do assure you I am ready for any turmoils that come our way. Besides Im sure you wouldnt enjoy it if I did end up turning down you guys hanging out with me eh?" he notes simply with a degree of humor, when he hears about the assassins. "Desperation is definitely a strong emotion, poor guys they must not've been liked to be picked for that job..." he grunts before getting back to the topic at hand.

"erm, right apologies. Like I was saying, I'll keep my nose out and my ears tot he ground, I have a fair track record getting in the way of assassins and even if they are desperate enough toa ttack at any time, unless they're as smart as you say it will not be terribly successful with good samaritans like these running around. No, it'll be calculated, I can almost assure you. What I can assure you is that I don't leave friends out to dry and we're all at least good acquaintances here. Whatever you guys feel is your perogative, but being a fugitive is probably not a good feeling. You may be as paranoid as possible, but every so often I've learned stopping to enjoy things...there's usually time to do it." Connor says as the line moves up. "Mozzeltoff..." he comments happily before stepping up.

"Now, if that's taken care of, the next question I have to ask is if you guy's don't mind bunking together...." he says, trying to break the tension.

GEAR tech/Guardians table-

*Krystal- Abigail was still gathering herself, but she did remember to be polite and answer her question. "Err, right. Well, after the Orientation they will be passed out when requested. of course the app can be uploaded to any technological device; a computer HUD, a smart phone, anything like that." Abby comments before noting she wasnt too familair with the technical aspects. Every so often she looked up, worried forher friends, but Albatross comemnted at that point.

"Don't worry, we're just wedging our way through...we'll be out in no time." she says before giving a feathers up. Her younger sister commented.

"The two recruits passed out." she notes. There's soem other chatter before Albatross comments.

Travis wasn't too far gone, and woke up just as she said he passed out, "No, no..." he said, trying to maintain a cover, "I was just... Looking at my eyelids while mentally replying episodes of Doctor Who. And Blue Fang is... Taking a table nap, he does that sometimes."

*Orion: The officer tips his hat. "Well let's just say if your looking for action then you'll get a fair share, it's not quite something I could convey in statistics. Otherwise the beat gets you familiar with the streets and city. Ranks can go anywhere from there and i will say the supevillian threats do increase froma decent number. Alot of factors make up how well an arrest or investigation will go." he says properly. "Any other questions I may answer?"

"Uh, yeah," Orion said, after giving it a moment's thought, "What's training like? Any special courses for someone with a lot of power, but isn't the best at controlling it yet?"

Trace: Trace held out a hand. "Oh you don't have to worry about that. I don't read minds I read souls. You couldn't stop me if you wanted to. However as per our agreement I won't dig deep." He said beginning to search the mans soul. Looking for who he was as a man. The goodness in him. The bad. What mad him happy. What made him sad. All the simple things like that. The man would feel no physical discomfort. Though he would feel as if someone was feeling around with who he was at his core.

At Dave's worry Trace took note and nodded to him. "Trust me Dave." He said seriously.

Nicholi: Nicholi took a deep breath. Then opened his eyes and grinned. He rubbed Trout's head. "Hey Trout its ok!" He said grinning. He had pure white perfect teeth. He didn't often show it but he was actually a very good looking kid. "We can talk about it later ok? I promise." He said now having a light smile. Showing resemblance to his parents. "We're friends, Trout. I'm happy." He said comforting his friend.

Fortune: Fortune would let the blade go knowing full well it wouldn't break he kicked the pommel driving it a bit deeper, he wasn't too worried about the rockman's safety. He also cursed at how Drago almost took him out.

StarPatrol: When the blade landed all three stood up each facing an opposite direction, Captain Sphinx had his raygun, Kari a wrench and Trevor a telescopic staff. After a few moments in their defensive postures the trio relaxed. "Clear." Trevor spoke. Captain Sphinx shook his head "When is someone going to bring this to order?"

Animalius shrugged, "Just had one, I forgot it." He joked. Ursa did not react. Minerva grinned a bit at it.

Hold on Maria, Prometheus chides before she goes off to check on Krystal with the others, forcing her to turn around and face the G.E.A.R. representative again. "Can I leave you with my email address miss, so that we can contact your organization and settle the details of our mutual arrangement?"

"Who talks like that?" Maria muttered under her breath as she looked over at Krystal's space, worried that she might cause enough of a commotion for the security guards to show up. She felt, rather than saw, as Pro wrote down his email address on some paper the rep supplied.

Vinnessa paused briefly. "It is not when you're ready that I worry. It is when you aren't."

Gabriel interjected, "Let's just go with the times, Vinnessa. When a challenge arises, we can overcome it as we have so far, and with Conner, I'd bet they don't stand a chance. As for the assassins status, they are actually quite revered. To be an assassin means you are one of great skill, so failure is extremely rare. But, should they fail, I can agree with your sentiment, Conner. They'd be unlucky indeed."

At the last question, Gabriel and Vinnessa exchanged looks. He spoke first. "If you have seperate rooms... I mean no offense Vinnessa, but sometimes your snor--" A quick elbow cut his words off. "I mean, I wouldn't want my snoring to disturb your sleep." He chuckled. Vinnessa folded her arms. "At least I don't fall out of trees like a drunken squirrel. And... who is Mozzeltoff?"

Hero Orientation Room;

*Fortune- The swordsman had gotten a little too cocky about what his sword could achieve. As he tried to kick the pommel in further, he felt a palm strike around his chest. This would have plenty of force to knock Fortune off his ass. The sword meanwhile clattered to the floor, he just didn't have enough power to stick it in on that last exchange. The fighter kicks the blade back towards him, but drago is knocked into the path of the blade. As it bounces off him, he looks at it then over to Fortune.

"Trade?" he asks aloud. The sentence could have meant a number of things, but if Fotune was payng attention he'd see that the dragon boy was motoning to his large buster sword.

"Heh, ya rady yet boy?" the martial artist pointedly asks as he sees both men down.

*Star Patrol- As the group recovered from the accident regarding Drago's blade, the oni gave off a light chuckle. "Nice reaction time guys." he compliments before flipping over to the sword, pointedly ignoreing Sphinx's comment. He tries to pry the thing out to no avail.

"Wow, this thing's in /tight/!" he grunts as he fails spectacularly in trying to pry it free. "Any of you boys wanna try and get this sucker out?!"

*Rajom trio- Tippy chatters her teeth a bit, somewhat annoyed that she was out of the loop. <Well...I'm just trying to get a conversation going.>

Villian orientation Room;

*Dark Lizard- After much waiting in line, the dark lizard was allowed to head right and lead into the Villian's Orientation room. As he entered he saw a multitude of bad looking men. All shapes and sizes, he couldn't take everything at a glance in a single go. They were certainly in groups though. Some eof them looked like proper mercenaries, armed and dangerous looking. A few more groups were various werebeasts and the rest was scattered with different types. Noone really chatted much, there was a lot of tension in the room..

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Travis/Cody-"Oh, well that's a relief." Albatross snarks back, clearly not buying it. "Well, I just hope your ok. Tell your friend we'll be alright just so long as we all stay calm." she comments. Sprite was near Travis' feet and she made herself known.

"Alright, good to know heh." Sprite says before asking if he personally was ok. Meanwhile, Albatross was squeezing out from the table so she could grab it and lay the thing down thought hat tooka bit of effort. This was all noticable to everyone who was now paying attention.

*Maria- The woman was now paying much attention tot he table, quite curious how that occured. She was particularly looking towards Krystal the cat girl. When maria asked, she was snapped out of her observation.

"Hmm? Huh? Oh...right. Sure, just write it down and I'll message you quickly so you can have it. Are you using a smar phone or a tablet to check your messages?" she asks curiously.

RCPD table:

*Orion- The cop nods towards Orion.

"Well, self control is a big thing, Im sure we can get a professional to help you out with that problem. Erm, out of curiosity, can you specify the problem?" he asks politely. Gravity girl comes in a bit.

"Well, like...umm, it's energy based I think." she says trying to help. the officer nods and takes out a pad thats eemingly has a check list of various powers. This didn';t seem to be the first tiome they've ever been asked this.

In line:

*Trace- Dave Sr. assists Trace in comforting his new friend that everything will be alright. Even he was a bit confused why he was overreacting.

"Well, ok then. Have fun searching I guess." he grunts, clearly still uneasy with what Trace was about to do.

"Fire away!" Dave Sr. calls in an upbeat manner. With that taken care of, Trace successfully looks into the psychic's soul. He finds a lot of goodness in the man. This person felt like a man who was mostly selfless throughout his years, not succumbing to abusing his powers despite the ease it would make everything. Of course in his soul he felt...blocks, chains. He was a man who was constantly restraining himself. He truly had a lot of power to him, but it was locked away. While Trace wasn't looking deep enough to catch specific memories, it was obvious he could read multiple times where.....temptations to use his powers were present. If this man cut loose, nothing in the area would be left, including himself. Trace could practically see the fine line he walked to keep the life he's made for himself. Trace might even be impressed by the sheer power he possessed. While it was difficult to tellw ith so much of it stored away, he might have potential to stand toe to toe with some of the greater beasts he was familair with. Trace could likely make a few conclusions from this; one being the origin of the prefrence of a balanced discipline. Everything that struck the man and to a lesser extent young Dave seemed to be a restraint on things. Once it looked like Trace was done, the young psychic quickly interrupted whether or not he was actually finished soul searching.

"How'd it feel?" Dave jr. quickly asks. The older dave quickly gave him a look akin to "how rude".

"Sort of tingly." the man comments barely skipping a beat before he pats his chest like he had indigestion. Dave jr. was confused by the answer, though to his credit, he was probably a lot more patient that one might've figured, there were probably other things he could try to do. Derrick...was being Derrick was was simply dicking off as Trace had his moment.

"Hey guys, hurry it up, eh?" he comments loudly. As this went down the psychic looked over to Trace oddly. Trace's boast about not being able to stop it was correct, though he only tilted his ehad before asking if he found what he wa slooking for. Trace didn't seem to break his demeanor much.

"Hope things weren't too croweded in there. Gotta admit, not sure what it looked like from your perspective." he compliments, more curious than anything.

*Nicholi- Nicholi seemed to satisfy Trout's worry, for the moment anyways. He hug's Nicholi's leg, this time in a more postive manner. Nicholi could practically smell the relief on coming off of the small trout. He returned the smile, looking up to the much larger Nicholi.

"Thanks...I- I know, but I still felt bad for bringing it up." he says quite embarassed still. He saw Nicholi's expression break and it scared him a little. Balbadd would chuckle strategically to lighten the mood..

<Well, my boy here is quite blunt when it comes to things. I trust you can relax though. You seem like a boy that knows how to watch his tongue, a minor slip up is no problem.>he jokes. Trout joins in on the laugh, even if he still felt bad. Overall, he was probably going to foget he even made Nicholi feel bad in short order.

<He's a nice kid...innocent....> balbadd comments simply. However by this point it was made obviouds Nicholi wa shaving a personal chat without Trout. <You know at some point, you will have to tell him what's of our realm. If he is to be a companion as you say, you must learn to trust him to be strong with these things>. This was said rather ominously, but it was more of reminding Nicholi how to interact properly.

Vinessa + Gabriel- Connor nods at gabriel's compliment though he takes the middle ground.

"Thanks for the bode of confidence big guy, but I do understand her worry. it's not exactly unfounded, especially if they're as good as you say....hmm, sound slike a position for zealots, but I'm a very cautious guy. My preperations tend to be calculated well. Though, that's a matter we can worry about later I think." he says in a genuine attitude. "Though, food for thought, no assassin has managed to get me yet." he says with a devilish grin.

"Anyways, I have a...two bedrooms and a guest room. Or was it two and the lobby.....well, I think sleeping arrangments can be worked out in case of, ahm, snoring problems. There's no need for insults, though it does sound solid." he chuckles, enjoying the way Vinessa can boss aoround her big friend. When asked about his phrase, he shrugs. "oh that? it's yiddish or some language like that...means good luck I think."

Fortune: "Sure." Fortune replied assuming he meant opponets and not weapons. Things needed to change soon to their advantage so far he wasn't doing so well had his luck run out so soon?

Star Patrol: "Perhaps you'd better leave that." Ttrevor advised.

Captain Sphinx and Kari meanwhile put their weapons away. "I'm half tempted to toss a stun grenade into that melle." Kari said aloud. Captain Sphinx shook his head, "Better not we don't want bringing attention we don't want right now, low profile unless there are excenuating circumstances."

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Travis/Cody-"Oh, well that's a relief." Albatross snarks back, clearly not buying it. "Well, I just hope your ok. Tell your friend we'll be alright just so long as we all stay calm." she comments. Sprite was near Travis' feet and she made herself known.

"Alright, good to know heh." Sprite says before asking if he personally was ok. Meanwhile, Albatross was squeezing out from the table so she could grab it and lay the thing down thought hat tooka bit of effort. This was all noticable to everyone who was now paying attention.

"Of course I'm fine. It's always nice to mentally watch the Doctor scold a fleet of Cybermen." Travis said, smiling at the concern Sprite was showing. "How about you?"

RCPD table:

*Orion- The cop nods towards Orion.

"Well, self control is a big thing, Im sure we can get a professional to help you out with that problem. Erm, out of curiosity, can you specify the problem?" he asks politely. Gravity girl comes in a bit.

"Well, like...umm, it's energy based I think." she says trying to help. the officer nods and takes out a pad thats eemingly has a check list of various powers. This didn';t seem to be the first tiome they've ever been asked this.

"Basically," Orion confirmed with a nod, "The exact nature of my powers are tricky to explain, I don't even full understand it. But, yeah, my powers are energy based kinetic charging and telekinesis."

Vinnessa noticed the line moving forward, and couldn't help but show a little relief. "Being in the same place for too long... it makes my skin crawl. I understand your wanting to worry later, but I do not think I can convince myself that quite so easily. I'm... happy for your spotless record. All I can say is... well, don't let your guard down too much. I wouldn't presume to tell you how to live your life, but I'll be damned if I feel miserable for not having told you at a time too late."

"Yeah, Conner, we're big, scary beasts and all... but poisoned food? A knife in the back? Those kind of tactics are worth watching out for. Anyway... I'm kind of glad to have some privacy for once. Ever since we've been on the run, I can't remember an instance where we weren't at least 50 paces away at any given moment. So these rooms, are they fancy?"

"You probably won't ever know," Vinnessa smiled wryly. "I'm the woman, so it is only fair I get the bedroom."

Gabriel seemed shocked at that comment, eyes widened. "You only ever play the gender game when it best suits you!"

Vinnessa shrugged. "Alright, if you think you should get it, it's yours."

Gabriel began to speak, then stopped. After a moment's pause, "Oh, have your soft bed. But Conner, I pray your walls are thick!"

"I do not snore that loud!" She bit. She didn't, but Gabriel liked the little game nonetheless.