7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- The sword slash works....well it connects. The cutting power of the blade is minimal at least with it actually making a break. The skin cracks slightly though he doesn't seem too offput by it. He smirks a bit, quite impressed before he switches to a shotokan karate stance. He grins before daring Fortune to do it again.

*Star Patrol- As Kari and Sphinx conversed, Trevor would be having quite a scene play out. Two darts of unknown origin fly dangerously clsoe by him, but not Kairi or Sphinx. They might not even notice if they weren't paying too much attention. Followed by that he found an odd skinne dindividual sitting on his lap.

"S'cuse me." he notes, though his back is to hum, making him unable to be seen on his face. "Meant to land on someone's head." he explained.

*Alec- Alec got an undetermined amount of sleep. it seemed like a decent amount when he felt something crash into him. Both menw ere dropped to the floor. Then he heard Samson's voice.

"Whoopppsssss."

*Ursa/Minerva/Animalius- While Jake was paying some attention to the brawling, he eventually saw Ursa's swaying movements. he was almost hypnotized by the rhythm and he very quickly started copying Ursa. he wasn't doing a half bad job either. He kept up with the speed for the moment, though Ursa could tell the kid needed to work on stamina. It was a fair feat given how ursa was moving. As Minerva sneered, she would be the first person to see Animalius enter. He was still listening to Tippy.

<Well, there's this thing called Kaiju week. Every few years, theres migrating giant monsters. Ive had to help with one or two...quote something to watch....that's not even getting into cleanup, eww. Just eww.>

Villian Orientation room;

*Willow- Fido chuckles a bit. "Man, do I wish I had that kind of timing...for example." he says before his face shifts. Pretty soon, he grows alot of fur and begins to change. In the end, Willow is looking at a bonafide wolf-beast. "Heh, see I probably shouldnt've done that." he grins evilly, noting he's in the villian orientation room.

Lobby;

*In line:

*Trace- "Ooh that's good. Probably it. Kinda makes sense actually. You're smart." Derrick notes as he starts trying to fiddle with some buttons he has on his arm. Trace's comment about the source of the glow suddenly made sense. Meanwhile Dave appreciated the explination about his past life so to speak.

"Hmm, makes sense I guess. I had a theory or two after I read a book once, but I guess you just telling me has a weird reaction. Can't quite get the whole grasp of everything ya know? I'm impressed as hell but...heh, its a lot to take in." Dave says, rather unable to keep speaking. As Trace brought up his father, Derrick Chimed back in, his suit now glowing a light blue neon.

"Oh yeah! Youtotallydid! Though you also started talking about his flaws, so I guess we weren't sure where the line was drawn. But Im just glad now you can enjoy the simple things. There's not much like it." Derrick says,.

"Also we're glad we're not a smolder so you being a new anti-christ is a plus." Dave chimes back in, trying to joke around. Dave then points towards Derrick and he realizes he's the next person in line. Exioted he starts to sprint through when he hits an invisible wall.

"Sorry kid, but uh can you power downt he suit? Gonna need to check." the man in line notes. He glances a bit back and a small smirk forms. He waves at Trace. or he looks it. He waved behind Trace, at Dave and he was more than happy to return it. Seeing Dave legitimately happy to see someone...might be weird.

*Nicholi- Trout was utterly confused as Nicholi attacked his weapon, but he was shcoked to hear the sound of an older gentleman going "Oww!". The voice then replied back.

<Heh, sorry Nicholi. You were awful quiet towards me, so i figured I'd relax...what's this now bout a friend? You made one?! Is it april fools, or whatever you call it?>. The voice said in the tone of a man talking down to his kid. Trout is still when he feels like he's being eyed over. <All i see is your lunch Nikki....> is heard. Though a laugh is quickly followed as the scrutinizing is continued. <Seems like a stout fish....how long was I out?> 'gramps' asks interested by the 'fish kid' in front of him. By same token, Trout was wondering what was going on.

*Gabriel/Vinessa- Connor returned the smile Vinessa made after her comment. He lets her think, deciding to let the view speak for itself when it comes. He was quite enjoying the interaction with the two, especially when they spoke with each other. Tipping his hat, he nods at Gabriel first.

"Sounds like you two were a couple of rebels. Though can't really argue any finer points, I've never personally lived in a mountain. I lived for a bit in Ireland, was a kid at the time though." Connor says as he twirls his cane, now it looking a size or two small for him given his current form. "Gotta ask though, either you ever see a modern city?" he asks curiosuly, especially given they kept mentioning old country.

"I'll tell you one thing, one thing there isn't; isolation..." Connor continues to tease on, seeing how the 'couple' acts in kind. "Not in the slightest."

Maria scratched her chin as Prometheus withdrew into his own mind, pondering whatever it was that Pro pondered in there. "So," she waited for the representative and her new friends finish their conversation, "So... uh, what would we need to do to get your help? I mean, I'll admit I was sorta half-asleep with your conversation with my friend, even though I was there, but... I never heard anything resembling price. So, what's the price for your help?"

The rajom trio: Animalius nods, "maybe I can learn some new morphs..." He mutters back at the squirrel. He notes the two others. "Minerva and Ursa... right?" They nod,

"Nice to have you back kid... for now anyways." Ursa says. "Hello there." He says to tipsy.

"Well, let's be honest. it isn't that nice." Minerva said sarcastically. Animalius smiled at that.

"So, what's the plan for today? help out with setting up a pizza shop and check out the place?" Animalius asked.

"I'm headin to the forest, let's just say you won't see or hear from me again after this... But I'll be watching. Especially you." Animalius said to animalius, who just shrugged.

"I could use the help though." Minerva told Animalius.

"Alright then... I'll probably head to the forest after that, no one I can hurt there... or at least it's less likely." He muttered. The trio nods.

"That makes plenty of sense. I also have heard that your kind have...prowess in the bedroom. My true form is essentially an energy form of my body." The fact stems and is justified by her energy manipulation. She shows it off by revealing the true form.

Alec then suddenly growled, "DON'T BOTHER ME!" He sees the random guy who landed on him and Samson. "Sorry I...get rather cranky when my sleep is interrupted. I need my sleep after the nutty noon."

Fortune: Fortune was not an idiot if someone wanted you to try an attack again you did not oblige them. He feinted an attack and then slid back to see what the reaction was going to be.

StarPatrol: Trevor looked at the odd skinned individual, "What the devil?" Was all he said.

Kari and Captain Sphinx turned to see what was going on.

Krystal safely lands on her rump as her head begins to spin. Slowly regaining her sense of balance, she looks at Abigail and gives her a toothy smirk. "Am I qualified?" She asks the now-even-paler-environmentalist. "

Hey? You o-k..." The feline begins to say when she notices she gave the table too much of an 'omph'. She clasp her mouth, before exclaiming. "Are you guys ok up there!? I'm so sorry!"

Hirro chuckled lightly before answering the woman.. "Yep, just your average anthropomorphic tiger alien...Nothing to notable, the stuff is pretty generic old generation tech. But don't worry; the skipper we were using to practice is pretty basic, a simple, but, very large combustion engine. It should work with anything you guys have, just needs fuel for the fire."

"Mountain?" Gabriel repeated with a slight frown. "No, no, more like... Well, picture a crack in the ground, deeper than any eyes can see. A ravine, to put it simply," he finished, remembering the gorge quite vividly. At Connor not directly contesting the height of his own abode, Vinnessa took it as a sign of doubt, and whether or not it was an accurate conception, mirrored his silence toward the remark. "Rebels is pretty accurate, I guess. Although, to me it always felt like a fancy way of saying outcasts."

"Perhaps," Vinnessa interjected this time. "Or, one could simply say we were individuals living in an outdated world of like-minded fools. Either would be accurate." With a slight jerk, her head would tilt as she repeated the word Ireland as if it were in another language. "Never have I been to this Ireland, but I've seen a few cities. I can only wonder if they are the same as yours, however.

Hero Orientation room;

*Animalius, Ursa, & Minerva- Tippy would wave at Ursa before saying hi back, assuming that since Ani could understand her so too could his siblings. As the group spoke more and more, Tippy just chattered her teeth, or appeared to anyways. As an official member of the Guardians, she did a good job of keeping tabs on each member, just in case. Everyone seemed to care for each other at least she figured. Upon the forest being mentioned, Tippy replied directly to him.

<Hey, out of curiosity what part of the forest? If you need directions I might be able to help you settle in. Get used to any neighbors that might be there." the squirel asks, communicating with chatters.

*Fortune- The man moves forward as Fortune retreats. In addition to the rough skin, the man proved damn fast and Fortune found that as he was recovering from the feint the man was right about to hit him with a moving side kick right at his chest. Whiel that occured, Drago and the asian martial artists noises of whoosing air was heard as they continued to up the speed and barely avoid each others attacks.

*Star patrol- Everyone's eyes were now on the mysterious teleporter. He turned and it turned out that he the face of a demon...or at least a mask of one. If anyone was familiar with the concept of oni masks, they would recognize it as such from this range.

"Heh, devil. Good one old man." he jokes before glancing to see where his 'actual target' was in that mess.

*Specimen Six-Six turned to face Samson along with another odd fellow, this one was woman and the implications were fairly obvious.

"I didnt mean to knocck her into yyooouu." he says apologetically as he tries helping up Sampson.

Villian Orientation;

*Willow- "Hehehe, well, personally I wouldn't know how to compare it to but I figure I wouldn't disappoint if that arose." Fido jokes after Willow makes the tease his way. After seeing Willow make her transformation, he looks onto it oddly. He pokes the body to check what the ratio of flesh/energy was. "Hmm, less hot but I guess it's not bad...I mean I can picture that turning on some people...."

Lobby;

Guardian's table(relatively speaking):

Abigail was just looking up at the ceiling in awe, unable to look away, and by default not answer Krystal. Luckily though, both females get an a-ok from Albatross.

"Hehe, heck of a throw. We're fine. I got the ceiling, my little sis here has the table...everyone's all rpesent and accounted for." she says in a rather cheerily mood despite everything. Jessica was busy grunting as the suit helped her hold up the table with everybody on it. Sprite and Moses were clung tot he table out of surprise and fear for the moment. Abigail breathed a large sigh of relief.

"Umm, Ms. crystal...that was impressive...not necessary, but that is definitely. Something." she says, out of breath like she ran a marathon.

GEAR tech table:

The woman nods at Hirro. "Heh, well it's not that common a sight, for me anyways, so I'll chrish the memory Mr. cat." she calls him before the mention of a combustion engine used for a ship gets her. While it wasn't ipossible, her thoughts were fairly odd. She jots down some notes before replying. "Hmm, I must say the fuel must be something else to have the mileage of a few galaxies." she mutters aloud before she jots some stuff down. It's around then that Maria speaks up and she is quickly answered as wellas Hirros queston on price.

"Ah, right that factor. Well, you see around GEAR tech, were pretty much an R&D firm. Technically non-profit, more of a think tank...well that's really simplifying it. Basically there are a lot of smart people on here and GEAR is a way to pool everyones abilities. We get jobs or whatever and the resources are something we tend to get. Especially when working on something alien or experimental it's not an easy thing to measure in money. Ahm, depending ont he project we might waive the fee or just work out some kind of deal. We're not above asking for assistance or manual labor to be frank, but we try to be civil about it. Honestly somtimes, learning something new is the price tag..hehe, I probably sound weird like that." she says, letting out a chuckle.

in line:

*Gabriel + Vinessa- "Crack in the ground?" Connor replies, very much unsure about being able to pin this down. With Vinessa being quiet, he allows her to think he rown thoughts as he focused on Gabriel. When he finished and Vinessa first interjected Connor grunts.

"Heh, guess I couldn't hang in your civilization then. Not my style, no offense." he quips. "Got no real problem with outcasts though, like-minded fools...well, I suppose it dpeends on what gets done, right?" Connor asks, wondering if he's pegging closer than either would find comfortable. Though, he backs off, figuring he was, before finishing his statement. "And your not familair with ireland??? Hmm.....well it's a nice place, terrorism aside. Though, I gotta say Im a bit lost on where you guys had a humble aboad...makes sense I guess. I also guess, your not familiar with a good chunk of Western Europe? As for cities, it depends on what you saw. Crossrefrence and all that."

Fortune: Fortune used the saber bracing his arm against the blunt part he went low attempting to use the sword, to go under the leg and runi the kick and maybe spoil the man's balance

Star Patrol: None of the patrol members were particularly superstisious, they dealt with monstrou and demonic looking beings on a daily basis and they were people like them. But the irony wasn't lost on any of the either, they all cuckled a bit.

"Right, well apology accepted." Trevor said. Kari as usual was attuned to any emotions that he might have been giving off.

Willow chuckled. "I'm something for everyone. Besides, I'm a natural sexpot. After all, if it exists, there's a turn on for it. No exceptions." Willow decided to seat herself and behave if orgiastic measures were not going to happen. She felt that a recharge would be good.

Alec was helped up and said to Samson, "That's fine. I'm thinking of going back to sleep though. But wait, I forgot my manners." Alec noticed the woman and attempted to apologize for the moment. "Our apologies for this crazy moment." Now it'll be time to go back to sleep, unless anyone stops him. His motivation? Alec won't be falling for last time. Not going through that little incident with that whorey succubus.

Animalius and Ursa looked at him. "Perhaps you could give us a tour of the place?" Animalius asked.

"Just him, I don't require one."

"Doesn't hurt to know where things are Ursa."

"Does'nt hurt to not burden the locals Ani."

"We're all going on a damn tour, now you two shut up." Minerva said, ending the discussion.

Europe was familiar to the both of them, as it should be; it's where their homes were, albeit in an obscure section. "Northern Europe," Vinnessa nodded. "Though I can't see how Ireland would differ much from where we come from if terrorism is a regular activity. A city is a city," she continued. "There are people and there are places. Most places are not vastly different."

"Well, people change and grow along with places. I can see how this new city might be very different," Gabriel offered. "Just look around; most here are inhuman, even nightmarish. Imagine how the places we're headed will change!"

Vinnessa shrugged. "I'm a bit older than I look. I'll bet I've pretty much seen it all."

"Well," Gabriel replied, "You do have the tendency of knowing all things. But I'll take my chances and say a surprise is coming." Vinnessa only waved dissmissively. "Suit yourself. But Conner, do not feel bad; even we couldn't 'hang', and we were born there."

Maria nodded, "I see... so basically we'd have to pitch in in helping you build this... this thing," she gestured at the computer, "And you'll help us build it as long as you learn something form it or can use it later?" She tapped her fingers on the desk in front of her, her fingers tapping out the beat to a song she learned a long time ago. "Well that sounds pretty cool since I don't have any money anyway."

She turned around to look at her two new friends, "So, what do you guys think? You guys help us build this thing and we'll help you get your ship or whatever?"

Trace- He noted the emotions coming from Dave. He followed the lines of the emotions and concluded by the look of the man that they were family. Not a father. An uncle perhaps? Yes that sounded a bout right. He noted the man had telepathic powers similar to Daves. Once he made it to the man he spoke. "Ok. Before you read my mind. Yes I know your about to. I need to tell you there are going to be some things I can't readily explain so... What you do see don't question. And don't go to deep because While I'll let you your eyes MAY melt out of your skull. So theres that. And By the way I'm Dave's friend Trace nice to meet you."

Nicholi- "About a day. Yea this is Trout. He's the prince of Atlantis apparently. War has it split down the middle so he ran. Sound familiar?" He then looked at Trout. "Don't look so freaked out. Say hi! This is my grandfather. Trout meet Balbadd."

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- Fortune'd unbalance attempt failed, though he did avoid the kick the man was just fine. He turned to knee Fortune in the face befor ehe could recover and stand once more.

*Star Patrol-The 'ninja' gave a small chuckle and nodded back. "Boy is that a relief. Ya know, your comfy. Soft I think..." he points out before hopping off Trevor. Kairi would get a few emotions, most were positive the guy seemed to not have a problem in the world. he was a bit on edge for whoever he was 'sparring' with. At least that's what it seemed to be.

*Alec- Before Alec could go to sleep, he would see Samson help up the woman. She nods. and both bow before she 'super kicks' Samson in the face, taking him by surprise and flattening hi, to the ground. Taking a second she hands Alec the seat he was knocked out of. "It's quite alright Mr...Alec, your friend down there called you." she says in something approaching a british accent. "He's got some moves to him." she teases. "You look like you've been in a fight or two as well. I'm curious..."

*Rajom trio- Tippy was quiet for a few seconds after Minerva gave the ultimatum. When she was done, the squirrel chimed in nervously.

<Well, it's no bother at all, trust me. I'd be more than happy to give you tours of the city when we have a chance. Anywhere specific in mind you all have?> she asks politely, not overstepping her percieved boundries.

Villian orientation room;

*Willow- "heh, well at least you don't discriminate." Fido replies as he slowly goes from wolf-man to bishie in appearance. "Hmm, that never gets old." he chuckles as he slicks his hair back. "Well, I'd love to schedule an appointment then, probably a first for us both or have you had a furred one before?" he teases as he takes his seat.

Lobby;

GEAR tech lab: "Basically yes." the woman replies. "We understand that things can be very complicated, so setting something up tends to be the best option." she says. Tundra notes.

"Yeah, what I expected. I did some heavy lifting for em while they checked out my condition. Nothing illegal or anything mind you. heh, they get their worth out though." she jokes. Kendra was busy humming along witht he song maria was in the middle of tapping. The woman nods before taking it in after.

"So it's a deal then? Or would you like to speak with your friend first? I imagine he might be wary of sharing working versions of the technology rather than schematics, but we aim for mutual benefit." she says politely. She wondered if Maria meant about the anthro-cat helping with each toehrs projects though.

In line:

*Trace- The man watching Trace gave the lightest smirks as the spawn of satan gave off his explination. Despite being enteraine dby it he made it clear he took Trace very seriously. Turning to Dave he nods.

"Nice to know you've made some interesting friends." he says. Dave just nods towards his uncle. With tha tover he agrees to not look too deep, just intentions. Of couse Trace could feel some digging it wasn't past what the man agreed to. "You might jsut be the most interesting catch to date." he says, getting the jist of him. "No harmful intentions far as I can tell though. Proceed friend of my nephew." he says quite cheerily; certainly knowing enough about who he really was. Trace may or may not react to him not outwardly reacting with anything but surprise and interest.

*Nicholi- Balbadd reacted quite enthusiastically to Nicholi's explination. <Well tan my fur if I still had it. Kindred spirits...that's some of the best kind to have your back with. Your dad would second that account.> he says alluding to a past Trout could only begin to imagine. When Nicholi told him to speak, Trout took a few seconds to think.

"Umm...hello Mr. balbadd trake." he says. Balbadd chuckles a bit.

<Just balbadd little trout. Trake's just something my grandson here came up with.>

Trout nods. "So, umm. Your bound to a weapon....." he says which Balbadd agrees to. "Heh, this is weird, Im sorry. I'm usually more receptive to things. Nicholi, this is kind of cool."

<I like to think so, I do my best to be this guy's guardian angel, but it's not an easy job...ain't it kid?> Balbadd directs at Nicholi.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- "Ok well the terrorist jab was a bit unfair...though while a city might be a city the people in it can cause many things." Connor starts to say when he listens to Gabriel exposit on their world. He chuckled a bit, they were ont he same page at least.

"Heh that's one way to think bout it gabriel. Mind you, people can change the city as much as the city changes people. These guys.....they'll add some variety, but it's not completely out of left field...so you got reason to suspect it my man." he jokes. When gabriel brings up not being able to hang he nods respectfully. "Gotta say, msut be a hell of a thing if soemone who grew up there eventually can't 'hang'. Not that it's unheard of mind you....must've been something really...well, I imagine it. Erm yeah." he says, not wanting to intrude on what they didn't want to talk about. He just shrugged finally before noting Vinessa;s comment.

"Guess we;ll just have to see then. You've taken well to the incomers I gotta admit though."

Fortune: He would try and roll with the blow

StarPatrol: "I wouldn't get used to that." Trevor muttered at the comfy comment. Captain Sphinx would check six while the conversation was going on.

Kari would ask the stranger something, "Who or what are you avoiding?" She asked, "You seem on edge."

After Alec forgave Samson, he replied to the woman, "Count me out. I don't trifle trivially." He then tried to go back to sleep uninterrupted. He didn't want to be too cranky.

Willow smiled. "I've tried to seduce a furred one, but he was no fun at all. Refused my advances. Anyway, plenty of time to make an appointment, my sweet." She wanted to advertise herself. Succubi are the hookers of the demonic world after all.

Rajom trio: "If there's any kind of civilization living in the forest, we need to know about that." Ursa answered. "Some nice place to set up a pizza shop would be helpful too." Minerva said. Animalius stayed quiet, deep in thought. What if there were people in the forest? He wouldn't run into them, Ursa wouldn't let him. It was times like these when he felt more like a caged animal than a member of the rajom family. He eventually just shrugged. "Yeah, sounds good."

I start laughing, for no particular reason..Oh well.

"So tell me, what are we doing again?" I ask out loud, hoping to get an answer, it doesn't matter from who it was.

Trace: "Of course he said walking forward and looking around." After a quick look he turned to his two friends. "Interesting Dave. A person who fills you with emotion you would do well to have more of that." He said in his usual tone."

He then looked at Derrick. "Figured out your suit yet?"

Nicholi: He grunted. "Hey I'm not that much trouble!" He said a little indignant. He looked at Trout. "Trout this is the last member of the family that I have left. If anyone can help you figure out how to handle the war in your realm its my grandfather. The only alpha that some feared more than my father." He held it out to Trout. "This man always has a plan. Those who rebelled he had already planned for. He might even be making a plan for you right now. Old bastard would never admit any of it though. Hehehe."

Hero Orientation Room;

*Fortune- The swashbucker manage dto minimize the damage he recieved, though the keyword as minimized. The man let Fortuen get back up politely before asking if he;d like to switch back partners. He didn't seem too overconfident, just very. Fortune was able to tell he was favoring the quick explosive attacks of Shotokon karate, or majority of it anyways. Fortune had as much time to plot as he wanted as the manw as allowing him the first move.

*Star patrol-"Right, sorry bout that." the guy says as he dusts hmself off further. Sphinx couldnt pick out anyone that seemed to have a bone to pick with the individual they were speaking with though there was a lot to sift through. Meanwhile, the man turns to Kari as she asks her question.

"Avoiding? Ah, that obvious? Well, I found some cool guy in samurai armor. So...naturally ninja vs samurai right? Of course, the guy took some offense to how I opened. He's a fast bugger, so I've been defensive mostly. He is taking this pretty seriosuly. Could be it." he admits even as he continues to chatter about how he smokebombed right through the man's faceplate.

*Rajom trio- Tippy chips a bit. She agrees to share what she knows. <Oh well there's a few small areas special for there, but they're all ok with neighbors for the most part. For one, there are some plant beings in the outskirts of the...eastern section I think. Ill let you know once your all located. Aside from some rather odd creatures, there's not mucht o worry about, promise.> tippy shares, especially saying towards Animalius. At Minerva's question she thinks. She was a city squirrel mostly, though a thought came in.

<Oh, were you that owl girl that wanted an underground area?> she asks curiously. <I heard about that....gave some folks a real job.>

*Alec- The woman was a bit miffed that he answered so abruptly, but she merely respected his decison. She would have to settle for one very interesting 'land creature' for the moment...who of course, attempted to return the favor of the jaw kick. This ended badly as the atlantean was capable of avoiding the strike and Samsonc rashed rather comically into Alec, they both fell back onto some poor soul. The atlantean winces before apologizing. Alec was going to have a hard time napping here.

Villian Orientation room;

*Willow-Fido was apaprently interested. "Hmm, must've had something else on his mind if he ejected the advances." he jeers. "I'm free when you are you devilette." he jokes, sitting back. "I would admit, this'd be a new thing on my list, but seems worth the fuss. Curious, do you like your ob?" he asks, now just small talking since WIllow apparently wanted more than 'one' client before she opened up.

Lobby;

*Julio- Upon him spacing out /again/, he was poked on the had by Crete, the minotaur he had befrended on the tram ride inside the orientation lobby. "My my you seem to not have had enough sleep little one." he snorts, taking a laugh at his expense. "I asked, if you would sidestep the businesses and be my sidekick." Crete suggests, holding up his guitar. "To protect and entertain." he half-jokes.

in line:

*Trace- The man known as Dave's uncle was rather amused by the smack talk Trace was getting away with. "Just check any weapons on the side drawer and they will be returned to you prince." he says knowingly before seeing that Dave was visibly cracking up at the double team. "He really is a nice kid, thanks for hanging around him. He's working on his balance."

"Thanks uncle Dave..." Trace's friend frowns then, not finding it that funny anymore. As the two had some kind of staredown, Derrick had a few laughs off Dave's suffering as well. Of course when he heard a beep, he was happy.

"Yes trace, I think I got it working!" he says triumphantly, and it was convincing. The suit's comm didn't cut out, he didn't trip. Heck with the lights on and beeping, the antique of a body suit looked halfway menacing, if still a half-size too big for the speedster. "I'll have to ask you guys to help me with details of course." he notes, but almost nothing could ruin his glee....of course that was challengable.

*Nicholi- 'Gramps' chuckled as Nicholi treated him like the most dangerous individual around.

<You sorta can be difficult kid...and c'mon, you want to scare the kid? We don't need to boast.> Balbadd replies in a friendly manner. Trout shakes his head.

"Well, it's more interesting than intimidating. And a pleasure to meet an esteemed king."

<Former king kid. But I'd love to help if I can....my grandson here has it too much one way though. It's 40% planning and the rest if reactive adapting. Sure I had plans, but my opposition wasn't dumb. To stay on top I had to keep em guessing. Of course, the reputation Nicholi is giving here works well in deterrence. We can talk more a bit later on that subject, but right now acquainting is in order....allso, I'm real interested, I didn't know Atlantis was real; heh. Maybe you can talk a bit more, erm, unless Nicholi here's beenf illed in. Or not. I don't like overstepping m boundries> Balbadd says. Trout shrugs, and waits on an answer from Nicholi.

"I wasn't the only one," Gabriel muttered. "Every once in a while, there's someone among us who doesn't really fit in too well. It's kind of like the priority of the people to snuff them out, so while many places might be dominated by innovation and inventiveness, we're kind of stuck in a place where tradition is upheld from the beginning to the end. I don't think I've ever actually heard of a place that wasn't like that, but it's what we hoped to find coming here."

Vinnessa nodded, a bit impressed by how well he'd summed that up. "Those people, the 'innovators' and what have you, some of them have tried what we're doing now. Leaving is not a new idea. The problem, is that those who leave make the decision to become enemies of the estate. They are hunted, by vampire and werewolf alike, to the bitter end; you see, it is the only way to ensure absolute secrecy. It is the very reason that people like you, despite your lupine blood, are in the dark about the existence of the clans. You may have been unfair in your claim of terrorism, but where we come from, terror is a weapon of great versatility. It keeps most quiet and fearful."

Gabriel was quiet for a moment after she spoke, submerged in thought. Then, "Terror and murder. Afterall, what is an empty threat but an empty threat. They've got to kill every once in a while." Unwittingly, he'd been clenching his fist. Then, Gabriel's eyes darted left, then right. Surveying, "Conner, are we the only werewolves here?"

Crete's answer made me laugh, but it wasn't a bad idea.

"Uh, sure big man, I'll join you." I agree, nodding slowly, "Just hand me a ucayali" I add, laughing some more.

"Oh...not this again...Ah well, I'll just move to another seat." Alex attempts to sit somewhere else, preferably rows away from the action. He's trying to do everything he can to get better sleep.

Willow smiled. "Oh I love the job. Not just it gives good pay, it also recharges when I need to." Nobody can best a succubus when it comes to being a hooker. She was just made for the job.

Fortune: He decided to go with another gambit he was after all known as Fortune, he made as if he were going for an underhanded stab and deliberately left an area exposed bating the man to make an attack there.

Star Patrol: Captain Sphinx surceyed the crowd a bit more looking for any that could be an enemy, his gaze settled on a few but not because they looked to be a goosestepper, he may be a by the book officer but he still appreciated a good looking gal especially with what some in the room were wearing. Before any could accuse him of staring at them like a perv he turned back to the front.

Trevor would scoff, "Just thought it'd be a capital idea to start a fight?" He asked. Kari was a bit more sympathetic, "Not really obvious unless you have gifts such as mine, I can feel the apprehension and adrenaline coming from you."

Kari would then give her captain a look as he had finnished his room survey, she had to remind herself that as much as she respected him as an officer and a person he was still single. "Just ignore it Kari." She thought to herself