Cad Bane: 4
The Wampa: 1

The Flying Nun vs. The Wizard Of Oz

MATCH SCORE
The Flying Nun: 5
The Wizard Of Oz: 3

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Krystal smirked when she clarified. "Oh, ok. And yes, we have watches..as for my powers. Well, It's kinda hard to explain. But, from what they told me; I have an invisible force surrounding me, which causes some interesting...affects." She exclaims, close to finishing the paperwork. She then takes a moment to think and look around for something or somebody to show what she meant. "Hmm...I'm better at showing then telling, just need a volunteer." She says with some giddiness as she just notices the others at the table next to them. She walks behind a man wearing blue and black and politely taps him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but, can I borrow you and your friends, please?"

"Heh, That can be a problem...I really hope you get results." Hirro says towards Prometheus, until he notices Maria change of face. "Oh...right. For a moment there I forgot that you and Prometheus are one and the same. Must be pretty werid, eh?"

Trace: Trace grinned back to normal. "Both dear Dave. I can do it on a whim but getting angry kind of starts it off against my control. Swaying emotions and all that. Terribly sorry. I simply loathe the demon beasts. Created by my father they are lowly creatures. To be compared to one just... Irks me a little. Don't get me wrong some are ok. Such as the leviathan or beelzebub but demons they shall forever be. Low creature created by my father to amass his own army against god." Trace stumbled a bit as if it were hard to get the word god out of his throat. "Anyways were I at my full power I'd crush them all where they stand. Alas it will take time to unseal my power. Who knows just how much time that could take!" He said shrugging. "Oh yea forgot. Yes I wouldn't mind getting a bite to eat." He said remembering he never actually answered Derrick.

Nicholi: Nicholi growled. "So just because you people look a little different there's a problem? Thats damn idiotic!" He burst out. Race was a bit of a thing for him because it was the fact that he was partially human that made another reason to see him as an outcast in his own land. "Your people are blinded by there differences! To blind to see the potential of good that can come of them accepting eachother! The last thing you should have done is run." He pointed at Trout. "You are living proof that they can come together. If your king can fall for another who is seen as the enemy then why can't the rest at least get along. You are a product of possible peace Trout. Remember that. Be the beacon of peace among difference in Atlantis when you go home. Show them what can become of togetherness." As Nicholi talked he never stopped scowling. He said little of this for Trouts benefit. More for showing him the foolishness of his peoples ways.

Ursa/Minerva: Ursa shales his head, "Nah, animalius doesn't need training. it's all instincts for him. It's probably why he's so good, when you train, you're usually trained for a specific style of battle. When you're untrained and skilled... we'll he's versatile." he says. "That really didn't make much sense."

Animalius: Animalius showed some writing on them. "Most of them have messages written on them. Most of the writing is true, I'd imagine not all are. Otherwise my life is really weird." He said.

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- As one would hope from walking into a room labeled 'Hero Orientation' the sword did not detect anything particularly manevolant and therefore remained as is. The man in front of him chuckles a bit. "Now that's a new one." he says regarding the sword, just intrigued by him drawing his sabre. "Names Kurtis friend, we're about to see if I'm overconfident then." he says before taking a stout karate stance. He began to focus himself and waited to see if Fortune wanted the first blow. if he didn't attempt to strike first, he'd try to goad him into doing as such. Meanwhile the asian fellow had now started a fight with Drago. From the looks of things, he was not cut proof as he spent most of the time avoiding it. He had gotten much faster than before, but at least for now Drago was keeping up without much problem.

*Ursa/Minerva- "Oh...well, that kinda makes sense. I think." Jake says before wondering on what Ursa had just said. "Well, he did say something about how his suit works to me. I guess it's all in his head. Or the helmet. One of those." he says, now just confusing himself. "Either way, you seemed to be able to kick his butt like you saw it coming." he says, trying to get himself back on track with where he was going with it. "I'm guessing she can do that as well?" he asks, reffering to Minerva, though he was conveniently behind Minerva in case she wished to use a fireball. Right around that time, the medics from tram car 3 entered and seemed to mind themselves. Most were very surprised to see a fight in the middle of the room. Shrugging they waited to see if anyone would need first aid from a beating. They started taking bets on it actually.

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Krystal/cody- Abby chuckles a bit when she realized the misunderstanding about the communicator a bit further. When she heard the explination about the invisible force she very quickly began wondering what she meant. The power could mean a few things, at least the way she was thinking about it, but by the time she had anything to say the cat girl had walked over to Cody and Travis. As she asked the question, Abby got a bit embarassed.

"It's really not necessary Krystal. I dont need a demonstration!" she says, trying to not interrupt wha twas going on. However Albatross turned with a wide grin.

"Nonsense Abby, if the girl wants to show her stuff then let her." she says, facing Krystal. "Feel free, use whoever you like. Just be careful ok? Oh and give em a heads up I guess." she says in a very polite manner.

In line:

*Fortune- DAR looked to Trevor and gave a shrug. "I am just curious what you think of me is all..your friend Trevor made an interesting theory regarding my origin, I simply wonder why he thought of it." he states. Meanwhile Trevor was quickly passed through the machine, the man not even giving a statement, just a light nod that he was clear to pass. Trevor would've caught the last part of DAR's statement as he finished up before motioning to the Hero Orientation room. Kari didn't feel any huge shifts, everything had stagnated for the moment.

*Animalius- Tippy gave a small chuckle as he explained what he thought on his memories. <Heh, well to be fair, if you knew ahead of time of your condition you likely wouldn't throw in any fake ones to mess with yourself> she points out before trying to get a view on some of the 'more odd' ones a she put it. <Besides given what you can do there probably arent alot of things that'd come off as too odd...what are some of em?> she asks, her chatter translated into proper english.

*Trace- Dave gives a nod after Trace's little speech. "Heh, right, you did explain that last part." he says before watching as his demon form finishes receeding. "I'm curious, thats how you think of them, how do those demons think of you for the most part?" he asks, some real intrigue in his voice. Demons in general seemed to be a new topic but he was ecstatic rather than scared or paranoid about it. "Sorry, there's actually a few questiosn relating to the whole Judeo-chrstian god being alive and in the midst of trying to bring up a rebellion.....makes ya wonder how evertyhing else fits in ya know?" he says, trying to strike upa coversation. Derrick listened in He didn't exactly have anything to add to that, but as he was answered about food, he speaks.

"Awesome, do you mind pizza? New york style, alot of toppings." he says before licking his lips. Dave shrugs.

"I preffer just pepperoni and cheese actually. Sensitive tastebuds, sometimes I can't stand mixing all those toppings." he explains.

*Nicholi- Trout was completely silent, as much as he knew Nicholi was trying to help he sort of felt like he was being chastized over what he did. This got him to slump a bit, but at the end of it he understood what he was saying."Yeah, I mean your right, I've never been a fan of the whole thing. I mean, I've never even really talked to my mom cause of that....it all kinda sucks." he says before taking a deep breath. He looked like he was about to cry but either he was holding it in or he didn't have tearducts. He eventually picks himself together though. "And you might think i was wrong...maybe I was and it was a selfish reason, not what I thought. But it's been going on for awhile now. It's a bit older than my dad and, I can't change it. Not right now. I mean, I swear there wouldve been rioting that moment if I told everyone. I can't have my dad worry about that, not when things are at its most shaky.....Nicholi, don't think less of those down at my home, they are good people and I do want to do what you said. But your also right, I can't succeed right now. Not like this. I need to be strong to fight that history because it's not going to be helping me." he grumbles.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor kept a grin as Gabriel joined in on the laugh. Though despite Gabriel being human and Connor a werewolf at the moment, the smack on the back visibly moved and surprised him. Gabriel was certainly no slouch in the strength department human or wolf. He rubbed where Gabriel had hit him as he watched the two bicker like they were an old married couple. He visibly enjoyed the chemistry the two had, and while they were hesitant to share he could tell the meeting was sudden and they were relying on each other. When the conversation came pointed to him, he dropped his amusement if only so they could come out of the exchange with some pride intact. Connor silently nods as the two speak of being able to have fun and heights.

"Very interesting." he states just a Gabriel is about to speak about a clan. When Vinessa cus him off rather abruptly it takes his focus to not question it further. He has to call on it seconds later when Gabriel ignores the outburst and quickly goes back to his story, not mentioning the clan again. In all honesty Connor's interest was now piqued and it took every ounce of respect he had for them that had built up to not press the issue to the blatant secret hiding; whether or not they assumed, that was something Connor was very good at.

"Very interesting..." he repeats, letting it stay for a few seconds for them to wonder what he meant. If they kept their poker faces about the past on, he would merely continue. "Odd thing to say, like saying you dont like birds cause they can fly." he muses quickly. "Then again, envy is a hell of a force." he jokes. "Maybe that skill just needs some practice...not that you'll need it at my place, I merely asked because it was a bit high up. Umm, do either of you know what a hotel or apartment is by any chance?" he asks, trying to give them another topic to escape to in case things were getting a bit akward.

Ursa/Minerva: "Yeah, I can probably take out animal boy in a fight... wouldn't be too much of a fight actually." She mutters. Ursa grins for about half a millisecond, "So, what's your point?" Ursa asks

Animalius: "I guess at some point I really liked joking around." Animalius muttered. He read through one of a bull. "Apparently I've been to space to fight a species of solar powered bulls once... or something like that." He grins, "there's some hilarious stuff in here."

Fortune: "Well met Kurtis, your move." Fortune said his voice calm and confident

Star Patrol: Trevor had passed through hearing DAR's conversation, "Hmm, yes I thought he might be an android from our universe." Captain Sphinx glanced at him, "Possible, though how he got here is a good question, I'm not too familar with the various android models out there."

Kari nodded toward the room, "Gues we need to go there." Captain Sphinx nodded, "Right you are, move out people." He motioned toward the room, "DAR you are welcome to accompany us or you can always contact us later I assume you have our frequency?" He said Trevor and Kari were already moving towards the room.

Cody/Travis- Despite what she had said, Jessica kept her face behind a pamphlet she had grabbed due to still assumingly being red-faced. Her older sister chastized her for this. "He compliments your face and you hide it, whats up withy ou?" she jokes. Meanwhile sprite gives a nod.

"Well, can't wait till then...umm, yeah thats what I meant to say." she says before chuckling a bit. With that overwith, Albatross looks to the two.

"Well, I can tell you two are going to e fine additions to our little club. Can't wait to see you two prove yourselves in action. It should be riveting." she says as she stands a bit. "Your in experienced hands, I assure you."

"I have experienced hands as well," Travis says with a smirk looking at Sprite. "But in all seriousness I have experience to. Blue Fang is the one needs the help. None the less thank you.."

"I have never been in a club before! This is going to be awesome!" Cody says with such optimism. "I can't wait to prove myself in action to you and t... someone else." he stops short of saying Travis.

Emma- "Yeah, its a big enough deal we'll figure that out at some point...before it starts....I hope." Baz sighs as he scratches the back of his head. Gigi is also a bit mixed.

"Erm, if you wanna keep looking, then sure Emma. Maybe we oughta head in at some point soon though, I got a feeling this orientations gonna start." Gigi replies. Meanwhile the "future seer" gives a bit of a smile.

"Well best of luck to you all, Ill be here if you need me....who knows, you might." he chcukles. The girl with him just sighs as she goes through some papers.

"Yeah lets go sister," Emma says.

Krystal smirked when she clarified. "Oh, ok. And yes, we have watches..as for my powers. Well, It's kinda hard to explain. But, from what they told me; I have an invisible force surrounding me, which causes some interesting...affects." She exclaims, close to finishing the paperwork. She then takes a moment to think and look around for something or somebody to show what she meant. "Hmm...I'm better at showing then telling, just need a volunteer." She says with some giddiness as she just notices the others at the table next to them. She walks behind a man wearing blue and black and politely taps him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but, can I borrow you and your friends, please?"

Blue Fang turns around, "Hi?"

"Yeah that'll be fine," Red Dragon says as he turns around.

Maria nodded as she realized she was in control of her body again. "Oh, dear God is it boring when he starts up like this," she stretched out her body and yawned, "Luckily he rarely does it since no one is as smart as he is... except you miss," she added towards the representative who had been helping them. "Sometimes I think he needs to get himself a girlfriend but... that'd be gross."

Krystal grins when she got the green light, at least with consent. She bows in respect towards Albatross. "Thanks, Ma'am. And don't worry, It's as safe as it can be." The second comment was to reassure Abby.

In either case, the alien cat girl turns towards the others, her tail swooshing in excitement.. "Hi. I'm Krystal. I'm really sorry to bother you, but..would you guys mind getting on the table? Just wanna show what I meant to Abby over there." Pointing to the girl with the hat.

Hirro understood, he was in her predicament when he was younger. "Mmm, I know what you mean, Maria. I wouldn't have understood any of it when I was younger, but, like they used to say. "If you can't beat them. Join them...Well, in a more figurative...sense." Not really wanting to point the obvious. HE then quickly turns towards the Representative. "Oh, ma'am. If your done with my friend. May I ask of my problem, it should be simpler."

Krystal grins when she got the green light, at least with consent. She bows in respect towards Albatross. "Thanks, Ma'am. And don't worry, It's as safe as it can be." The second comment was to reassure Abby.

In either case, the alien cat girl turns towards the others, her tail swooshing in excitement.. "Hi. I'm Krystal. I'm really sorry to bother you, but..would you guys mind getting on the table? Just wanna show what I meant to Abby over there." Pointing to the girl with the hat.

"You want us to table dance?" Cody asks confused.

Travis face palms, "Shut up Fang... just do what she says." He says getting up on to the table.

The younger brother follows suit, "Nice to meet you Krystal."

Krystal's ears twitched with his question. She was going to say something, but, the man in red spoke, giving the guy in blue a name.

"Nice to meet you too, Fang." Giving a polite nod to the men, before turning to the fairy and the woman with the greatsword on her back. "Miss, would you mind getting on the table with them? And if you would too, Ma'am? It'll be quick and safe, I promise, you just gotta hold each other tightly."

Trace: He nodded. He started to act less sophisticated. Slouching, grinning lazily with a half asleep look. "Oh its fine dude. I mean can you guess what some people would do for a chance to know whats actually going on in the universe? Alot. Humanity has been waging wars over it for centuries man. And now I'm standing here. With all the answers. Hell anybody would be curious. You wanna know where anything fits just ask! Now as for what demons think of me? When I first cam to being most had rejoiced as I was supposed to be the dude who started the apocalypse, raged war on heaven and earth, and fight your messiah. And all that fun stuff. Others were a little miffed. Remember Beelzebub? Lord of the flies? Asshole? Guys like him felt they were superior and hated me for something they thought they deserved. Didn't care though. I could have killed them if I felt like it. But ya know. Need soldiers to fight heaven and stuff. Oh and by the way? Angels aren't that great either like so many of humanity thinks. Stuck up bastards."

He then turned to Derrick. "I like anything really. Though pepperoni sounds nice. Peaceful."

Nicholi: He looked down then back up to Trout. "I'm not angry at you. Or your people. I'm mad at History. Prejudice has eked through every crack. And still many do not see the faults history has shown it to have." His gravely voice lightening slightly. "I know you can change things Trout. For the better. Maybe not today but someday I believe you will do right by Atlantis. And on that day I will be proud to call you brother." He said a fanged grin cracking his ever present scowl.

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- The big man gives a slight grin. "If you say so..." he calls before bounding on his feet, this would be the swordsman's only solid hint of his movement. Kurtis threw out a lighting fast roundhouse for Fortune's hand. Though a risk, he intended to kick the sword clean out of Fortune's hands and he'd succeed if Fortune didn't avoid the attack or he didn't have a strong enough grip.

*Ursa/Minerva- "Uh, nothing." jake quickly says, looking innocent. "Just wondering since you guys seem like you've worked together, have chemistry and stuff. You looked like you knew what Animalius was gonna do before he did during that. Was kinda crazy seeing people that aren;t me doing it...figured you had good training." he says, trying to keep the conversation level up.

*Star Patrol- DAR seemed to back off after Sphinx explained about not knowing much. He figured they were just grasping at straws when Trevor said that. "Very well then sirs. The room is that way as you said, I do have your comm frequency. Ill be outside if you need me then." he says politely. As the trio enter, kari gets wild spikes regarding exitement and surprise. As they entered they saw a proper brawl in the middle of the room like everyone else, as well as the reactions of who and was involved and who was just watching. The sheer size might take Kari offguard in fact.

Lobby;

Guardians table-

The rest of the table members look over each other. Shrugging, they all quickly agree to let the cat test her powers out. Everyone save Abby stood on the table, doing their best to all fit safetly on.

"Well, you gonna make it disappear or something?" Albatross asks curiously as she gets comfortable. Jessica clings to sprite, hoping that if anything happened Sprite was quick enough to fly out of the way. Seeing this, Sprite took a second to call her a wuss. Moses was relaxing, fairly neutral about how the situation could go down. "letterrip then." Albatross repeats.

GEAR tech table- The comment from Maria gets a laugh out of Kendra. "Believe me, I know people like that." she comments. The woman politely takes Maria's comment and smiles.

"It was no problem my dear, glad I can help." she says when she looks over to Hirro for his question. She fixes her glasses and puts down her notepad while taking up another. "Umm, yes sir, please do so. It is what I'm here for." she says politely before getting ready to listen.

In line;

*Animalius- Tippy chatters to herself a bit, not really anything translatable. She glances over to Ani again, interested by somethign resembling a smile that he gave off. Eventually she does speak again to Animalius. <That does sound weird...admittadley I have heard some pretty crazy stuff. Maybe you just have a very interesting life?> Tippy suggests as she tries to see some of the 'funny' messages he has in his pack.

*Trace- "That's pretty crazy." Dave mutters as he listens, very interested by what Trace shares. When he finishes, Dave thinks on it as Derrick is very happy that Trace is in the mood for pepperoni. He licks his lips a bit as he sees the line move up quite a bit. He quickly closes the distance and waits for Trace and co. to catch up before he goes on on his rant.

"Oh I'm sure we can find a nice and quiet place as well. Though don't expect me to eat peacefully, hehe...I'm gettin a bit slow with the lack of food." he jokes to himself. By that point Dave knew exactly wanted to say.

"Hmm, well i get the whole demons being quite opposed to you. Though at the same time, ya gotta like how they would openly do those things when you did have power to screw with em...guess they expecte dyou to not do thatr.: he says, paying no mind as Trace got more comfortable, though any reason Trace thought of this for might be overcomplicating things. "As for Angels, well I guess they can't all be saints...not that I know what it takes to make an angel these days." he says, before very quickly wondering if Trace knows how that process works.

*Nicholi- Trout gives a sigh, before he takes deep breaths to get himself some oxygen. "Yeah, I figured as much...sorry, I just got a bit emotional I think. Your definitely right, it's not a fun thing. And thinking about everyone I haven't even met that's supposed to be my family. I've never really thought about it when my dad was around. he really tried to take care of me. But even he knew.....erm, I guess about not having a mom. I really wish that was different." he grunts before haring the rest of what Nicholi has to say, :Y-yeah....I'll have to. Then I can know them and everything. I'm probably not the only one who isn't happy with the situation." he mutters when he get a thought. he takes something out of his satchel, it was some kind of drawing rolled up like a scroll. he handed it to Nicholi, though he couldnt place the material, definitely something that'd survive under water. It was a picture of an anthro-atlantean, at least the way Trout described it, the resemblance was vague at best however Trout gave an answer to who it was.

"That there is a rendering of my dad. Krios....despite everything I love him as my dad." he says before waiting to see how he'd react to it.

misc.:

*Emma- "Heh, ok little sis. Ill let you pick it." she says, looking oer to the other tables. The line was also very shortened now. It wouldn't be long before they were ready to go through.

"I guess you could call it envy of a sort... At least when it comes to landings." Gabriel shrugged and continued honestly, "And if I could fly, I'd be jealous of birds too, as I'm positive they'd be better at it." Upon mention of apartments and hotels, Gabriel looked to Vinnessa, who merely shrugged in turn. It seemed that while her large friend spoke, she studied Conner just as intently, for reasons not at ask obvious outwardly. When she realized the spotlight was back on her, she contributed.

"I know not of what you speak." She had to wonder if perhaps this man was much smarter than she originally thought, which was saying something. Then, she smiled. "Where we come from, the terms do not exist, unless perhaps in synonym. Perhaps you should like to visit it one day; you would blend better than us outcasts."

Krystal was pleasantly surprised of the outcome of this. Guess, being prime and proper does payoff sometimes. Too bad it isn't like that all the time though, If it was back home --well, that can be for another time.

Krystal shakes her head as her tail tells a different story "nope..." Her lips curl into a sly grin, before quickly ducking under the table. "I'm going to make it fly!" She exclaims, pressing her hands under the table to give a very powerful push upwards.

Hirro nods, scratching his head tring to figure out a way to explain it. "Well, it was pretty much an accident how we came here. My younger sister was in the process of getting her flying licence. But, she didn't study enough. So she hits one wrong switch here, and another button here, and before you know it...were hitting re-entry with all systems down. The bad part of that is. The ship wasn't made for re-entry, so it pretty much broke apart, before we crashed down not to far from the station...So I was thinking, if we could help pick up the pieces to rebuild the ship? We don't have your currency, but, I'll be willing to do anything."

Fortune: He countered by stepping into the kick and uing the sword and arm to hook the leg he then applied presure to the man's shoulder hopefully sending him to the ground, he may be bigger and stronger but size and weight could eaily be turned against an opponet.

Basically this:

StarPatrol: Kari was not off guard for long her people knew how to sift through waves of emotions much like humans would sift through a noisy room, she took a moment to breath and let the feelings flw over her, and then went back to observing.

Trevor was speaking to Captain Sphinx, "I say. Quite the tussel." Captain Sphinx nodded, "Like a bunch of cadets on town pass." Kari having regained her composure turned to them, "I could toss a few stun grenades into the brawl."

Captain Sphinx shook his head, "No sense trying to establish law and order right now, we don't have that authority here." He shrugged, "Enjoy the show I guess." With that he glanced over at the occupants of the room. Trevor and Kari were also glancing around trying to take in every detail situational awarenes was always the foremost important habit.

Ursa/Minerva: they nod, "We've noth fought him a few times and we're noth fairly talented martial artists." Minerva answered. "So, what do you do?" she asked. Ursa meanwhile, was wondering what was taking animalius so long and mainly listening to see if any fighting sounds were in the area.

Animalius: "I seriously doubt that life can get that weird." He muttered. The writing seemed to be very difficult to read. Animalius had never actully learned to write normally and apparently had developed his own way of doing it, which he had remembered.

Trace: He floated over to the pizza joint. "Derrick if you ate slow it'd just be unnatural." He chuckled lightly before landing and looking at Derrick. His eyes said Dave was being not naive but more like he should think more before speaking. "Do you really think it was that simple? I was in charge yes but demons are still of poor ilk. When I wasn't keeping an eye on them or making them work for me even the lowliest of them were trying to stab me in the back. Though even the best were not powerful or intelligent enough to succeed." He saighed. "It was fun but I kinda hated it. No one I could trust. Dear dad just got a good laugh out of it." He then giggled at the last thing Dave said knowing what he was thinking. "You want to know what it takes don't you?"

Nicholi: Nicholi looked at it for a moment before handing it back to Trout. "He looks strong. I suppose I can't fault him for doing his best as king.And at least he loves you. Some kids like us don't even get that. You'll see your mother someday trout." He nudged him. "I'll make sure of it." He took the Coffin off his back and took out Alligator. Holding it out to Trout. "Put your hand on this." If Trout did so he's see an image of his father Galeon as Nicholi remembered him. Tall and strong. His mother Roxy. Lean with an ever present grin. "Say hello Gramps."

Hero Orientaton room;

*Minerva + ursa- "Well, I got the whole martial art thing from bear dude anyways." Jake says, observing the two. He wonders how to answer their question. "Well, i think the term was a mimic.....well I heard that once. I can copy movements and stuff, anything physical and junk." he says, unsure either would get the explination very well and asked a demonstration. Meanwhile Ursa's hearng was good, from that he couldn't discern anything that sounded like fighting in the other room, let alone anything that sounded like whatever Ani's brand of chaos could bring. Seeing Ursa focused, Jake figured to break that blatantly.

"Hey big guy, I asked if you wanted a demonstration." he notes while looking over to the large brawl and trying to pick out any fun looking strikes to memorize.

*Fortune- Fortune's move was an effective course of action, but as he moved in close a buff of wind goes by his face. He underestimaed the martiala rtist's foot speed and he was in stance by the time Fortune recovered from his mishap.

"Hmm, wouldnt've taken you for a grappler." he says, befor elooking over wth care about how to approach again. Dragon cotninued the speed battle with the asian fellow and Fortune was almost sure he heard Dirk jeering from back at his seat.

*Star Patrol- Kari got a fair sweepof the room, noone seemed to have any overly bad intentions, one could draw some conclusions from that. Trevor meanwhile could spot a few brawlers wielding weapons. Granted they at least seemed to be trying to restrain themselves from killing anyone. One dragon bo in particular looked like he was wielding a pair of old guillotine blades. That aside most resorted to some type of unarmed combat, seeing the mish mash of styles colliding would've amusing if he was into that kind of thing. Meanwhile Sphinx would find himself focusing on the non-combatants, subtle as it was they were equally intriguing. Again it was many different species and walks of life. Some were observing the melting pot of combat while others did their best to ignore the violence. Quite a few individuals had somehow grabbed popcorn bags and were chowing down as they looked on like it was a show.

Lobby;

Guardian's table:

Krystal/Travis/Cody- Everyone on the table heard Krystal's message clear as day. Then within that second was immedietewly ;aunched into the air; if nothing else Krystal's power test worked granted she felt a b it woozy after deadlifting(and then some) 500 lbs easy. The table was about to hit the ceiling and everyone was there for the ride. Luckily inches before it hit, something physically blocked the way. After a second or two Albatross grunts. She looked a bit different, to say the least. She had two pairs of claws on hands and feet imbedded in the ceiling. Holding the table with her wig, Jessica quickly activates her armor before swooping down to grab the table from below. This might catch some attention, but only if one was paying soem attention. Abigail looked pure white, almost as if she was in that.

GEAR tech table:

*Hirro- The woman looked at Hirro with interest and taking some asumsement in the story. "So you are an alien....very interesting. Ahm, well, spaceships are kind of hard. Ive mentioned int he past to others that all extraterrestrial species have different ways of flight and making compatabilities is never easy. It probably wont be done till later in the week, but we can probably do a salvage job if you can describe to us some notable parts. We''ll go from there....umm, is any of the ships tech compatible with your average human works as far as you know? I'm sure we can work something out..." she asks, taking out a completely seperate notebook and jotting downa few things.

In line:

*Animalius- Tippy noted the stories and shrugged. <Hey ya never know, you seem to be someone whose had experience doing weird stuff. I imagine. I got some fun stories myse-> Tippy starts to say when Ani realizes he's at the front of the line. The man looks over to Ani and looks over.

"Any metals or weapons I should know about?" he asks, making it sure that he is security.

*Trace- Derrick grinned a bit at the comment towards his, though once moe he was really interested by Trace's past experience. Evenw ith the hardships he thought the thing was kind of awesome as he spoke of it. "That's for the bst I guess...otherwise we wouldnt've met. Certainly would be less interesting." the speedster jokes as his armor suddenly powers up. "Hmm, thats new." he grunts. Meanwhile Dave spoke again when the question was directed at him.

"

Honestly, I'm not sure. Figure I might be disappointed if the whole process isn't all that complex. ya know what they say it's neverwhat you expect. Granted Im not christian, but I think that deserves some mystique. Unless you think it doesnt. Also, did your dad like you right?" he says increduosly, really questioning that relationship at all. Granted he did verbally agree that as the anti-crhist it mightve been a need rather than a want thing. "I am surprised though at the lack of allies. I guess, theyre in hell for a reason, but you never made a friend there? Or do theyf all under the backstabbing thing?" Dave switches up, noting how Trace worded it.

*Nicholi- Trout smiles as he gets the compliment for Nicholi. he takes back the paper and rolls it up. he wanted to add something to say about his father, but he wasn't sure what to. Strong, trying his best and caring about Trout was really the definite qualities he could say truthfully. A bit miffed at that, he takes the comment regarding his mother in stride before seeing Alligator. He stares at it curiously, but he does eventually touch a hold of it. He is surprised as the images of Nicholi's own parents go through his head. He thinks on it, keeping a tight grip on the sword as he thinks what to say. Though when Nicholi says something about grandpa, he is very confused. The images are still in his head by this point but all he hears is snoring. With his sight occuiped he is forced to ask who is doing that. Unbenowngst to him, it was Nicholi's grandpa, Balbadd, whose spirit happened to be fused to the weapon

*Vinessa + Gabriel- Connor is a bit perplexed that both things escape their knowledge. He was now that much more curious what they were used to. It sort of shoed unlike the other times, at least for someone as sharp as Vinessa. Nonthless, he merely shrugs.

"Ahm, I'd love to take you up on that offer...when your situation is more convenient. Granted it'd really depend on the situation to see how well I adapt. I can do so, but sometimes it takes getting used to ya know?" COnnor says before glancing over to Gabriel as he finished his story of flying. Entertaining the imagery of him flying, albeit akwardly got a light chuckle out of him.

"Well, both of them are fairly common in this part of the world, think of it as housing or sorts." he says before going to hsi thoughts. Describing something like a hotel was not something he'd ever really thought about. "Every floor of rooms is stacked onto the other, so the buildings in total are very tall, hence me asking if you were afraid of heights, cause my place is at the very top." he says with a grin. He was now doing his best to explain he had his resources. "I'm not sure if you have anything like that." he quickly adds.

Fortune: He did not reply as he switched tactics, with a flurry of movement with his blade Fortune decided to see what would happen when an enchanted blade that had never suffered so much as a knick met a stone mans skin, he gambled it would do something like a pick axe perhaps, he struck for the side redirecting the blade so it would not be fatal just a scoring wound if it did anything at all. He'd drove the sword through rock once before but that was ordinary stone.

StarPatrol: Trevor loked at the various combatants but he didn't try to join in, Captain Sphinx had said for them to avoid the fight and they would. "Are you sure we can't practice hand to hand?" Trevor asked. "Possitive." Captain Sphinx replied. Trevor shrugged, "Ah, coolant."

Captain Sphinx gestured to a few empty seats "Let's sit around for a bit." Trevor and Kari would take their seats but Captain Sphinx would stay standing next to them. Kari noted that he had a lot of feelings of impatience and nervousness but showed no signs of them, again she found herself admiring the way he kept his emotions under control.

"You really should sit down while you have a chance." Kari advised. Captain Sphinx shrugged, "Just hate staying put is all." He said finally taking a seat. "After all this isn't the first time we've crash landed on a strange world."

Ursa saw this, impressed, he was still hearing, but he decided not to let that be noticed. He began doing some cool capoeira moves. Spinning around and kicking randomly, being more than skilled and perceptive enough to not actually hit anyone. Minerva watched, "Boys... such showoffs." She muttered.

Animalius: "I don't need that, I AM a weapon." Animalius answered. He turned back to tippy, "What kind of stories?" He asks. He decides to continue to the room regardless of whatever the guards had to say about it, being rather engaged in his conversation with tippy and not really caring about them anyways.

"Our kind keep to themselves. Always have," said Gabriel, failing to suppress a yawn at the close of his remark. Vinnessa picked up, "The cultures, and fittingly, the terrain itself, are almost completely isolated from the world around it. Personally, I have always thought that was a tradition of great folly, but I dutifully obeyed the laws of the land."

Gabriel nodded, arms stretching wide, as he let the vampire take over the conversation. "We, however, could not continue certain ridiculous customs. We are here before you now, because we were at odds with the beliefs of our people. At first, I felt guilty for not conforming." She stopped herself, realizing how much she was opening up. She glanced between Conner and Gabriel, then shrugged. "Not anymore."

Gabriel interjected, "I know a little something about levels. My clan was built into the side of a cliff. Neighbors to my left and right, above and below. They were real wolves," he joked. "But we weren't exactly a race known for its streets of bright gold and robes of fine linens." Vinnessa imagined what the abode of Conner might look like; unbeknownst to her, she'd be rather far from what it was likely to look like. She couldn't seem to shake the conception of anything being taller than the towers of the royal abode from which she had come. The anticipation to see the penthouse caused a bit of exitement, and it manifested as a smile. "I think I doubt that your 'place' reached as high as my own." Her challenge was light-hearted, but she believed it, and it was evident.

Trace: He looked at the armor. "Perhaps a kinetic discharge mode?" Then to Dave. "Oh don't worry its complex. Well enough that only one being in the universe can do it." He said throwing a hand out. "And don't worry if your not christian my friend! Your god, is my god, is his god. There are many deities that in all realness are quite powerful. However there are only one true evil and one true god. My father and the being I was to wage war on. Buddha is real. Zeus is real. But they are just fleas compared to my father and god. Understand? I assume you do your mildly intelligent." He looked down at the table a moment. When he looked back up his face was solemn. "My father... My father loved me. He may be the devil but he knows love deeply. Haven't I told you that? Could've sworn... Anyways I guess thats a no. I never made a friend. Underlings. Generals. But never a friend... Never one I could rely on." He turned in his chair so his back and elbows were on the counter. He looked up at nothing. "I never experienced niceties for simply that. Someone being nice for nices sake. Well not until I came to earth. Hell if it wasn't for that th universe would be a giant smolder right now." He chuckled. "But thanks to this worlds innocence... I'm a new antichrist."

Nicholi: Nicholi smacked the side really hard. "Ay! Grampa. Meet my new friend!" He did this remembering grampa ability to powersleep.

Willow replied to Fido. "Oh no I have not. We normally keep our true species secret until the right moments." She implied that her appearances were indeed the right moments.

Alec just fell asleep, bored by the unprofessional and rowdy antics of the combatants. It held that he wanted some rest. The bug person was rather exhausted to boot.