7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- :Yeah, I think you misquoted that!" Dirk hollers as Fortune rushes in. The chair goes high and clatters, from the sound of it, against someone's head. He couldn't see a visible reaction to it though he at least knew it did something and a retaliation wasn't likely to occur. As he ran in he saw he had a clear path to where Drago was,for the moment at least, and he saw the two individuals he was tangling with as well. From the looks of it, both appeared to be martial artists and they were quick enough to at least avoid the swipes Drago made, if only just. They were on the defensive for the moment and none of the three noticed Fortune yet.

*Alec- Samson chuckles a bit as Alec is shown to not be impressed by the sight in front of them. "Now, now, Im ssssure there isss a good exxcplination." he says, as a slight instinct takes over. "Lookssss fun." he admits before motioning for seats near the front. Noone that didn't want to be in the fight was more or less free to watch or pass the time otherwise. On the other hand, those few not in the melee were comfortably resting around the area but to contrast that there was no alcohol and everyone in the fight seemed to be enjoying themselves. It was up to Alec to decide what that meant to him.

Villian Orientation;

*Willow- "Hehe, sorry lady, what you say and what I saw didn't match." Fido chuckles. "Well, you don't need too. If I like what I get, then it wont be necessary little lady." he says, baring large canines. "Of course, I imagine you must have a different philosophy." he says.

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Krystal- Abigail nods. "Thank you, yes you've mentioned it." she says respectfully. Upon getting the hint of wishing to sign up, she nods. She ducks down to get the paperwork as she replies. "Why yes, it's a community. Other heroes going solo do their part but seldom do they find more than a handful of people to work with...if they're lucky and open enough. The Guardians are officially sanctioned, any one of us have your back." Abigail smiles as she pops back up. "You have full access to our HQ as an official member and once you have a communicator we'll be upgrading it to easily be able to tap the frequencies of the other members. Speed dial so to speak." she chuckles as she hauls up a few pages for her to write on.

*Cody/Travis- Jessica covers her face with some papers, feeling double teamed by Cody and her own sister. Albatross let up a bit, seeing her sister thoroughly embarassed. "Ok, I think she's had enough Mr. Fang. My sister is easy to embarass sometimes." she says, patting her sister on the back. As Travis spoke, Sprite flashes a small grin.

"Yeah, I can imagine." she says. "You seem like the type of person who would have some luck on him." she replies as she reaches in her back pocket for something.

GEAR tech lab:

*Hirro- Tundra does her damn best to try and understand Hirro. It was all over her face, she was really trying to. What was said made no sense to her, aside from atoms and power source, she really wasnt getting the science jargon. "Oh....ok." Tundra says, trying to make heads or tails.

"Umm, was that how you'd phrase it in plain english?" Kendra says aloud, similarly lost with the talk about building a time machine. She was also not very adept with science and technologies, though she didn't like being silent and useless.

in line:

*Star patrol- The man chuckles at Kari's comment. "You're not wrong about me having seen alot in my time miss, but when it's this interesting, it tends not to get boring. Not for more than a few minutes at a time anyways." he says before passing through the weapons. He either trusted kari enough to not give it another look, or was able to discern most of the tech was out of order for the moment. "I imagine you must get that kind of feeling, besides even around here extrordionary mental abilities are a rarity." he suggests, giving a knowing smirk before letting her through. Sphinx wouldn't have much trouble getting by either. At Trevor's request, the synthetic answers.

"Why yes, I'll do my best to make it short then. See, I was found half destoryed in som wreckage north of Reach sector 5. They managed to repair me, though apparently my memory banks were wiped, at the time I was nearly a blank slate. What I used to be seemed lost. However, in recent months, Ive been going back every so often to get worked on. Of course, it's why I reccomended GEAR tech, they treated me well....though I've been working under them as I have no memory, and no evidence from the ship can really point to anything." the synthetic says in a cheery tone that sort of clashed with his predicament.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- The group got in the line without much problem, there was about 10-15 individuals in front but time would likely pass quickly for them. At Gabriel's question, Connor gave a light shrug. "In all honesty, I have been using it less and less. I almost relied on it some odd years ago, but now...I can't quite explain, but I've gotten used to normality a bit. Though, from this I can say I haven't lost a step." he grins widely, showing his maw. "In all honesty, despite the big difference, sometimes I personally like being just a snooty looking guy in a suit." he says honestly.

He glances between the two after he speaks of resisting morphing on himself. "Well, o suppose if you can control yourself, there are worse things one could do...not that I condone spenidn gyour day morphed, but it's not as dangerous as one would think under most circumstances. Note how noone seemed to care...well they likely wouldve if you had mauled tha tunfortunate man, but that's how it goes." he says. When Vinessa brought up his work, he almost seemed to want to clam up a bit.

"Well, you two seem capable, just need to get used to the environment I think. I have a few sorts of business in the city, but I dont mind letting you crash at my place. Maybe I can assist if I got some free time. I've been out of the game for awhile, but it's always nice." he notes, when he's asked bout his skill. "I cannot be bested with a blade easily, and I'd say Im as fast as ever." he boasts.

misc

*Emma- "Uh, well, yeah pretty much." Baz says with a straight face as he tries to collect himself. Gigi takes a second to laugh at her brother as she looks over the flyer a bit more. The man who gave the prediction grinned a bit.

"I must be on a roll, the realizations never come that fast." he says, almost as surprised as Baz is. Gigi just sighs.

"At the very least, we know where were gonna be come...uh, actually the date got filed off...." she utters in annoyance.

Ursa sighed, "Eh, family reunions are... interesting to say the least." Ursa muttered. "We usually end up fighting random things and blowing stuff up. Then celebrating with pizza." Minerva explains.

Animalius answered "I use wood carvings to remind me of things. This particular one is to remind me not to kill someone." Animalius answered boredly, the wooden carving was incredibly detailed, and as he worked on it, it just got even more detailed. He had some talent with a carving knife.

Krystal nods, taking out a pencil from under her coat. "That is very good to hear, people shouldn't never work alone." She says somberly as she slowly glances at the direction of the line. She then twitches her ears. "A communicator? You mean something like this?" Krystal quickly rummages through her belt, before showing what she meant to Abby. It was a small headset, old and worn out.

Hirro almost jumps from his seat when he hears Kendra. "Oh..Hey, didn't see you there..Even simpler then what I just said? Uh, let's see. How do I say this?" He says stroking his chin. "She has the technology, but, she needs a way to power it up. REACH apparently has such a device to meet that need...Is that a little better?" He asked almost apologetically

At the mention of nearly mauling the man, the unmorphed werewolf smiled halfheartedly, though he felt much, more guilty than amused. Having a sense of how he felt about it, Vinnessa chimed in. "What's done is done. No need to dwell." It wasn't much to say in the way of comforting words, but he could tell what she meant by them and loosened up visibly. He them looked to Connor, an idea in mind.

"I hope I'm not being nosy, but is your business in the city the type that might need some help?" Gabriel asked, earning him a sharp look from Vinnessa. Oblivious, he continued, "I mean, a place to stay--that's very generous. You could consider it a fair trade, right?"

At that, Vinnessa let out a small sigh. "...It certainly sounds fair to me. Unless some kind of payment arrangement can be made, our services are one of the only things we've to offer. That is, assuming you have business in our areas of expertise." She withheld the urge to shoot Gabriel a sharp look, not wanting to appear falsely genuine.

Fortune: Fortune had dealt with martial artists of all types before, he'd been involved in the opium war, and some of the first trade routes with the far east. He had the advantage of surprise and he'd better take advantage of it quick, singling out the closest combatant Fortune drove the pommel of his sword into the back of one of their heads., hoping that they were too distracted to counter properly.

StarPatrol: Kari thought fr a second, so he had mental abilities as well? interesting indeed. She went through and waited for Captain Sphinx.

Captain Sphinx headed through after pullng his ray gun that he kept as a sidearm out and placing it on the table, "Afternoon." He said.

Trevor nodded at the tale: "I see, perhaps we can identify things from the ship some time? Might be of some help."

Trace: He nodded to Dave. "Why ever you are the way you are I won't judge. However if you are always partially emotionless you will eventually have side effects. Humans were made to feel Dave. If you try to deny a part of your own existence I promise you it won't end well. If you want I can help you." He then looked at Derrick and his smile lessened a bit. "Yes... about that. See I don't actually need to eat. I can. Just don't have to. I like all kinds of different of different food. Some of which... You might find disgusting. Theres a difference between what I like to eat am usually allowed to eat. True the usual human stuff is ok but its often not very satisfying. I can't even have my favorite food without setting off an alarm to those around me. Troublesome but... Hey. Thats one of the prices to py when an antichrist tries to defy the passage of destiny." Trace shrugged at the end. He had begun moving a little. Talking with his hands in a mannerly way quite different from his usual boisterous tone.

Nicholi: Nicholi's eyes became soft for a moment. He truly felt for Trout he kind of knew that pain. He brought Trout in for a quick meaningful hug. Then held him at arms length and is eyes went back to there normally hard state. "My name id Nicholi D. Trake. Son of King Galeon and the mercenary Roxy Heyward. Heir to the throne of Wolves as rightful king of the werewolves and their realms. I ran away after the murder of my parents. Who's deaths are partially my fault. Unable to take the throne as now much of the realm is filled with people who were enemies of my father. Many simply do not like that I am half human. Too powerful for me right now. I will not take the throne under its power but rather under my own. So I grow stronger out here. So that I may one day take my place in my fathers stead as the Alpha and sit on the throne as king." He gently had his hand on Trouts shoulder. "I know your pain. And I will help you. I promise you on my life." His tone true. As if he was feeling the pain physically on him.

"Right...now let me sit down and relax. I had my share of nutty behavior." Yet another sarcastic jab came from Alec. If Samson finds the sarcasm amusing, he could find ways to make Alec spew further sarcasm.

"I hope you don't just like me for my face. I am MORE than just a pretty face.". Willow purred in a seductive and alluring manner. If others catch on, perhaps she would invite others. Parties are also called orgies.

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- Fortune's move went unimpeded.The sheated jab takes down an asian man, that being who was closer. He is shoved to the floor but quickly gets up, scratching the back of his head as he focuses on Fortune. He was dazed and seated though the way he was moving from earlier, he may want to act befor ehe has a chance to recover if thats how he played. Meanwhile, Drago and the other fighter cotninue to go at it, Drago silently thanking him in the half second he has free. Those two focused o each other and this only caused them to up their game.

*Ursa + Minerva- Jake tils his head at the two. "Wow, you three...have some very interesting downtime methods." he says, trying to form words after hearing that fromt he most stoic individual he's heard in awhile. "Sounds, well I dont know about fun, but you all are tightly nit I guess." he says, unsure how to take that conversation. "Cool...." is all he has left to add.

*Alec- Samson chuckles as he takes a seat where he likes it. He waits for Alec to follow suit before speaking. "I must admit it looks enjoyable to me at least." he chuckles before glancing over itnently. "I know you wisssssh to feel ssssane, but ifff I enter myssself in that encounter, do not think of me any lessss" he half jokes.

Villian Orientation;

*Willow-Evenw ith pheronomes out(presumably she kept going) there were no visible interest after she picked 'Fido'. He however chuckled. "Babe,w ith my mug, I cant quite complain about anyone's looks. Like at all." he says jokingly, apparently his 'other face' wasnt as appealing as what he wore currently. "Im sure succubi are very clever individuals. The way you operate is so simple, it should be criminal."

Lobby;

Guardian's Lobby:

*Krystal- Abby gives a slight smile as Krystal answers her back. Moreso as she pulls out a busted headset. "Yeah, though the current models go int he wrist, you can do all sorts of cool stuff...but uh, basically it's a direct link to anyone who works for the guardians. It keeps us connected, we agree that teamwork is a very good policy for big threats...also why Im worried about him. He has the skill, but everyone has a bad day." she mutters before handign over the paper work. "Sorry, so, uh, any special talents that you'd like to mention?" she asks, trying to be professional.

GEAR Tech table:

*Hirro- The two girls look over to each other, then Hirro before giving a shrug. "Well, yeah." they say simeltaniously. Taking in some shock of that, Kendra continues.

"Yeah, don;t feel bad, the problem sounds simple enough...well, taking away all the techno junk." she mutters. Tundra is quiet in her response, just flashing a smirk. She was used to being out of the loop working with GEAR tech heads, so she didn't mind as much.

In line:

*Star Patrol- The man waves off kari as he Telekinetically lifts the objects for her to grab. He seemed to be extra nice for some reason, though regardless she was allowed to pass. He turns to sphinx and nods.

"How's it goin?" he asks, checking the laser before asking the man to pass through. As tha toccured, DAR shrugged ar Trevor's comment.

"Oh, I'm certain GEAR tech has some remnants laying arund somewhere. packrats they all are." he muses. "What would you be hoping to find though?" he asks curiosuly, figuring a thorough look wouldnt find anything new. "Appreciate the concern however." he says cheerily.

*Animalius- Tippy scratches her ear a bit before continuing. <Hmm, so...your making one as a reminder not to kill her?> she asks in her native squirrel tongue, a bit worried. It was obvious she clearly liked her as a friend. <I-it's nice...you really capture her face.> she says.

*Trace- Dave manages a small grin. It looked legit....mostly. He was getting a bit of a hang of it. "Trust me, I know that cocnept very well. It's defnitely someting higher up lifeforms take for granted..certainly misuse. Life's funny that way." he says in agreeance of Trace. "I honestly don't need help...though being a demon, no offense, I wonder if you are trying to hold back part of your existence. Granted, if it's for the better, then I thank you for it." he says simply. Derrick meanwhile nods at his statement.

"Oh cool....so like...demon stuff right?" he asks. He gets a few ideas what demons would eat, but he's a bit polite to say it out loud. "Well, I hope you dont starve in your time here." he says sincerely before he starts fiddling with his suit's helmet interface and comm system.

*Nicholi- Trout was utterly shocked as Nicholi did a complete 180 and lifted him up for a hug. He let it happen and just listened to Nicholi's story. He didnt interrupt or even change expression. he was engrossed in what he was told. by the end of it, in his eyes, he saw empathy towards Nicholi. He had felt something different about him, but even he didn't imagine this. In an odd flip, he was feeling for Nicholi as well. In trout's head, he saw Nicholi as having the harder life and the fact that he was actively trying to work for improvement made Trout smile. "I'll help you too...however I can. On my life, from one royal blood to another." he says in probably the most confident tone he's given since first meeting Nicholi. "I look forward to the day you do that Prince Nicholi." he says with a smile. He really believed he had a kinship now. He didn't even bother keeping an extra whisper now. "I really do understand about your parents. Not the death, Im grateful there, but the spotty history. I understand that...sort of the reason I left actually..." he says, returning the hand on Nicholi, though he couldn't quite grasp his shoulder.

*Vinessa + Gabriel- As Connor grasped the reactions of his offhand comment, he clammed up a bit next. It wa son his face, he was aplogetic about letting his mouth run, his face was of an individual who knew all too well what he was guilty of doing. Seeing Vinessa chime him out of it, calmed him somewhat though he was clearly intent on picking his next words carefully. When gabriel spoke, he shrugged.

"To be honest, only if your interested in having a good time." he half jokes. "It is nothing related to what we have spoken with. I;m something of a...." he begins to say when wondering how best to describe without giving off a boastful tone. "Well as I said, I do some publicity and celebrity things, so it's an odd niche." he says. "Im sure I can explain later once were in better circumstances." he says, wondering how he could break down his status as an actor/philanthropist. When Vinessa spoke in, he payed very close attention to what she said and how she said it.

"It really isn't necessary. You seem to wish to have some privacy, sticking around me at work would be coutner productive to that." he notes. "Do not worry about paying me back, I enjoy giving kindesses out, you two definitely looked like you could use them to me. And even if you were able to bargain with other means, I would politely refuse. Money is far from an issue with me. Also, while we have not specified your area of expertise, I think I can draw enough conclusions to say nothing about that would be a problem either. This city has its own set of rules and code of conduct. I had help starting out, Im just paying it forward and I don't need any kind of favors if you arent comforable with the idea." the wolfman says politely

Connor's repentant appearance was more than enough for the both of them to realize where his true intentions were with the comment. Neither had any problems being understanding to the situation. Gabriel himself even gave a subtle nod, aware that Connor would likely understand better than most how easy it could be to hurt someone when you're a big, hairy beast. For Vinnessa though, it may have been just a bit more difficult to read any visual cues regarding emoting, due to his form.

At the mention of the word celebrity, Vinnessa and Gabriel exchanged looks. In them, from the outside, they would seem blank stares. Truly though, they were looks of silent wonder as they continued to listen to the polite werewolf's words, smooth as polished steel.

It seemed to Vinnessa that Connor had caught wind of her less-than-eager inflection, and she regretted that much. For someone who was showing more kindness than the both of them had seen in recent times, she began planning what she was going say even before Connor got done talking. His last sentence gave her brief pause. "It seems to me that there is some sort of favor we could help you with, as you imply. Your personal work may not be our best bet, but fighting isn't all we know. I, for one, can be quite deceptive to name a single talent."

"And I'm great at heavy lifting," Gabriel added unnecessarily, pounding a single fist against his broad chest."

"Yes, we can see that. As I was saying, I apologize if I came across as indifferent. It would be something of an honor to accept your assistance, and return it where you see fit. A debt shall always be honor bound to be repaid, on my word."

Gabriel grew quiet; he'd never heard Vinnessa apologize. At least, not to another sentient being. Not wanting to draw attention to the fact, he spoke hastily. "Yes, we're both going to find a way to help you out, my friend. Just like you're refusing to accept money, we're refusing to take no as an answer to this particular request!"

Ursa/Minerva:

Minerva laughs a little, "That was my exact reaction when I met them too..." She muttered. Ursa sighed, "We don't like what we do, but someone has to be ready to take people down when things go bad... Of course some of us are more... Excited about attacking villains than others." he said.

Animalius: "Whatever, I just don't want to have some misunderstanding and end up in jail or something stupid like that." Animalius said, also talking in squirrel.

Fortune: He was not going to take any chances with an obviously skilled martial artist he drove a feint to the man's head before delivering a kick to his shin area, after which he'd smash the pommel into his face.

StarPatrol: Kari mused that the man had psychich abilities and he seemed to like her, Kari kept tuned to the mans feelings as Captain Sphinx went through, he shrugged at the man's comment, "Just one of those days." He said nonchalantly

"Oh, well just thought we might see if your craft came from our universe or not, just satisfy a curiosity." Trevor responded.

Cody/Travis- Jessica covers her face with some papers, feeling double teamed by Cody and her own sister. Albatross let up a bit, seeing her sister thoroughly embarassed. "Ok, I think she's had enough Mr. Fang. My sister is easy to embarass sometimes." she says, patting her sister on the back. As Travis spoke, Sprite flashes a small grin.

"Yeah, I can imagine." she says. "You seem like the type of person who would have some luck on him." she replies as she reaches in her back pocket for something.

"I'm sorry Jessica!" Cody quickly says feeling embarrassed himself about embarrassing her.

Travis shrugs, "What can I say I'm just amazing like that," he says being a total hot dog. He watches closely as Sprite reaches into her pocket.

Emma- "Uh, well, yeah pretty much." Baz says with a straight face as he tries to collect himself. Gigi takes a second to laugh at her brother as she looks over the flyer a bit more. The man who gave the prediction grinned a bit.

"I must be on a roll, the realizations never come that fast." he says, almost as surprised as Baz is. Gigi just sighs.

"At the very least, we know where were gonna be come...uh, actually the date got filed off...." she utters in annoyance.

"Damn it," Emma comments, "Mr. you know the date of it right? After all you can see the future."

Trace: He held up a finger. "Theres a difference between understanding it and accepting it. You who say you understand emotions are important but do not have them is for lack of a better term. Wrong. Which is why I offer my help. Well besides just to be friendly. Though if you deny it... oh well! And yes I suppose you may be right! I mean a being made to bring chaos and the apocalypse upon the world but instead is paling around trying to be a hero may just... And I'm just guessing here. May be holding back a few things!" He then looked at Derrick. "Derrick. I can't starve. I just plain don't require food. Enjoy it! Just don't need it. And you two need to understand something! I'm not a demon so stop insulting me!" He said becoming livid. His glowing mismatched eyes glowing bright. "I am no demon. I am not angel. I am me! There is no creature like me in your or any other dimension! I'm me! An afront against god!" By this time bth his eyes shined bright. His fangs and wings very apparent. He then snapped back to normal. "But yea I guess my palate does go a bit more towards what you would consider 'demonic'"

Nicholi: Nicholi crouched to be eye level with Trout and took his hand in a way of brotherly friendship. "Don't call me prince. I will accept no title until it is King!" He looked at Trout with a deep intensity. "But if you really want to help then promise me something. Promise we will grow strong together! Stand proud and strong one day! So that we can stand as kings of our realms! Proud in the place we belong! As kings among men." He said bringing his other hand around to Trouts as if to seal it. "Promise me this and I will offer my brotherhood in the manner of my kind." He says a light gravel in his voice. "And tell me of why you do not stand in Atlantis now. Why you would leave."

Hero orientation;

*Fortune- The martial artist held up his arms defensively, much like a boxer would, in reaction to the feint. The shin kick and pomel strike connect and this knocks him flat on his back once more. However the man moves in for a quick movemnt, using his legs to actually sweep Fortune off his feet. The martial artist used this opportunity to roll back and get to his feet. Meanwhile Drago had gotten the upper hand on his foe though when he actually connected with the blade there was a *chnk* noise as if the guys skin was tough as rock.

"Well that was unexpected." is all Drago musters before his opponent manages a quick gut shot and knocks him back a bit.

*Minerva/Ursa- Jake gives a nervous laugh. "Well, uh, ok....umm, would one of the mor eager ones be Animalius?" he asks, questioning what he just heard, a family of individuals who went out and did crap like that. "Well, I dont really have siblings, so I guess it must be nice regardless of those circumstances...." he mumbles.

*Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Cody/Travis- Albatross chuckles a bit at Cody now. "She'll live." she assures. Jessica nods, though with half her head being behind a paper it's not so noticable.

"T-thanks for the compliments Cody." she musters out. "I'll be fine. Just let me n " she says. Albatross just smiles before assuring him of no harm no foul. Meanwhile, Sprite actually held out a slip of paper.

"I know you probably wont have a house phone for awhile, but until the comm has been installed, thats the number to my cellphone." she explains. When opened it'd have her number along with the name "Sandra". "Uh, in case you ever need to call me. Any reasons, Im good at picking it up." she says with an innocent tone.

In Line:

*Star patrol- Kari could only tell about as much over the mans emotions as before. He had them good and tightly wrapped though there were no overt emotions either good or bad. Odds were he was just being extra polite to a fellow psychic. Upon Sphinx speaking, the man shakes his head as he passes the weapon through. Seeing no problems he lets the man through. "Ah, well best of luck to you three." he speaks before waving him through. Just behind then DAR stops just before going through. he faces down Trevor with interest.

"Hmm, that is an interesting statement...do I perhaps reseble technonolgy from your time period?" he asks curiously before lightly stepping through. "It would be a curious thing if that was the case...." he mutters with an interested tone.

*Animalius- Tippy was a bit worried for Abigail after hearing that. <Well...yeah, that is a good thing I suppose, if she chooses to keep popping up. Ya know she really is trying to help and all that. She's a real nice person and such.> she says, trying to not overstep any boundries. <Where'd you learn to carve?> she asks, desperately hoping to change the subject.

*Trace- Dave was actually left a little speechless by Trace's last speech. He was legitmately surprised by what was said and he just shrugged, letting Trace have the last words on that. If Trace wanted to 'help' at any point, he was free to do so. He likewise didnt reply on his talk about holding things back. Derrick emanwhile apologized for not quite understanding about the food thing, before admitting he was just hungry himself. Of course, both friends just looked on as Trace gave a small taste of what he could do. Neithe rexactly registered scared, though Derrick's jaw dropped a bit upon seeing that. Dave just looked impressed. Both let Trace finish before responding. Derrick went first.

"Sorry dude...yeah, like you said, demon was kinda on the mind with the details you gave us, being son of satan and all that...but uh....we wont call you or whatever the heck you did demon....just awesome!" he says, switching from surprised to ectastic. Dave chuckles a bit.

"Gotta admit, that was something. What Derrick said, we'll refrain from using the D word." he says honestly. "Can you do that stuff at will or were you legitimately getting mad that activated it?" he asks curiosuly

*Nicholi- Trout gives a big fish lipped smile, aside from some deep breaths, he is completely quiet as Nicholi gives out an ultimatum. As Nicholi takes his hand, he grips it as tight as his fingers will go, showing he was all the way. "I wont call you it, but Ill certainly think of you as rightful royalty. Who knows, you deserve it." he says confidently before addressing the rest of it. "I can tell you'll do your absolute best and so will I. Regardless of where it takes us, were in it together for sure. I promise as well." he says putting his other hand over as well. With the 'ritual' over, he explains his situation, though he once more is secretive about it.

"Well....theres alot of unrest in my home and while theres no official sign of war, there have been plenty of espionage and secret battle between soldiers and spies. One of the other sides are most effective at spying and with political negotiations occuring I fear theyre going to do whatever they can. They already had, see my father killed an attacker who had tried to kidnap me. We could not prove it but we knew what faction it belonged to....mainly because a note was secretly passed that another had tried to abduct my mother. The surprising thing was her identity was unknown to general public, or it shouldve been." he sighs before getting ready to spill the secret. "My father is the king of Atlantis-North, us there resemble sea life as much as humans. But my mother comes from Atlantis-East; they resemble humans more in physical appearance, my parents were together and I was concieved at a time where things werent so shaky but I was born right after things became hectic. I looked more fishy, so my father took me...Ive hardly seen my mother let alone spoken due to the questions that'd bring up, but she was one of the few human-atlanteans that my father deeply cared for. Not even the queen, her own sister knows though, officially my mother was an anthro-atlantean who died in childbirth and my father raises me alone. I left because if I was captured and tortured, Im afraid that secret would be let out.....that scandal would ruin what peace there is for everyone in any stage of Atlantis. I'm positive of this, so as I said before I removed myself from the equation." he sighs, getting back to a slightly worried tone with that done.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor was silent as the two came on after another with statements of thanks and many other things he was not expecting to be told. He almost was overtaken that these two really wished to pay him back for what he saw as kindness for its own sake. He shuffles a bit, trying to figure out what to say. First he looks right to Gabriel and nods, showing that he was especially sorry since he too was not a fan of the ferocity the concept of a werewolf came with and he had been uncontrollable before. he wished to make this clear though only a few phrases summing up 'I know how you feel' came out under the circumstances. As the two cotninued to close in on him, he tries to speak up.

"Well, I didnt try to imply that I had anything in mind that I needed help with...uh, and uh, Im sure you both have plenty of talents." is unfortunately the first thing his mouth got from the brain. He apologizes, hoping he didnt offend again before speaking.

"What I meant was, I am not hiding any ulterior motives, i wanted that clear. Ill help with anything I ca in your endeavors and if an occasion arises, I wont hesitate to ask for help...provided I find its in your comfort zone of course. I wish to treat you like guests." he explains before tipping his hat, which was now about a size too small for his head. He had and continued to watch the chemistry the two had, attempting to decipher how that exactly worked. Though mainly he was watching his own words and their reactions to it. "This is gonna be an odd friendship Im sure, but all in all Im glad I bumped into you guys...now, my place is a sizeable penthouse actually. It should have plenty of room, but if there are any prefrences you two wished for I'd like to hear em." he says, trying to move on with business as usual though he was merely trying to be polite about it.

misc.:

*Emma- The man gave a light shrug. "Sorry lady, it's not that easy. I get flashe sof events and such. Unless the guys holding up a newspaper or a near a calender, I can't exactly comjur up a date. It seeme drelatively close though, you seemed to have similar modes of dress, if slightly longer hair. i could try to check, or at least check notable events in Reach if you wish." he says, trying to be helpful. Baz was busy trying to rememebr the date he read on the last paper and Gigi turned to whoever gave the flyer.

"Hey guy, you gave us a defective one!" she hollers, though she can't seem to find who gave it to them. She mutters how this is weird.

"To each one's own. I will not judge. But don't drag me into the jumble-fest.". Alec simply replied. He was getting tired of entropy and mania.

Willow chuckled further. "The simplest methods are often the best. I hooked many using my methods. It was only a matter of time until I find others of my nature. Oh how much I love competition." The sultry and lusty succubus smirked.

Fortune: "Lucky," Fortune grumbled when he hit the floor he tried his best to cushion his fall, he quickly rolled away in case someone tried to kick him when he was down. It was then he saw how tough the man's skin was, "Drago switch!" He called out. He had an idea as he jumped back to his feet.

Star Patrol: Kari shrugged, it was no consequence it appeared, he continued to wait keeping an eye out for anything and staying tuned to the emotions around her in case there was some hostility any where.

Captain Sphinx passed through and stood next to Kari, "Anything out of the ordinary?" He asked. Kari shook her head, "It appears not." Captain Sphinx nodded, "Let's hope it stays that way for a bit."

Trevor shrugged, "A bit yes, but that's a lot of information to go through and we're in a line. After you." He said waving DAR through first.

"To be fair," Vinnessa started, "Had you any ulterior motives, it would be highly unlikely for you to reveal them to us now. It would even benefit you to a degree, to state here and now, that you do not. Therefore, it seems our options are to blindly heed your words and trust you, or assume you are lying and take action now. Afterall, how many other werewolves are here?" She let the words linger for a moment, taking in his reaction, then smiled wryly at Conner. "Of course, I trust Gabriel's judgement, as well as my own instincts. By mere extension, that means we trust you."

"Of course we do!" Said the dreaded man without reserve. Using his higher vantage point, he peered over the heads of the people in line in front of him. "I guess the only real question is whether or not we'll ever actually get to this city of yours," He grumbled amusedly. "So, what exactly is a penthouse? Probably not so different from a normal old house, I guess... When it comes to preferences, I'm not one to be picky. A roof for the rain, and not much else I always say!"

Vinnessa grew quiet, as the memories of a royal atmosphere danced behind her eyes. She remembered how the luxuries of living as the handmaiden to the princess were one and many. Elegant balls and beautiful, lengthy gowns. And she remembered all too well how quickly her friends were to abandon her, when they'd discovered her secret. In an instant, she was running through the dense forest with assassins in pursuit, Gabriel at her side. He wasn't as fast, but he always kept running. When they finally stopped running, there were niether large beds, nor sheets of red silk. Giving a small, mirthless laugh, "I don't need extravagence."

"Never really had it," Gabriel replied off-handedly, though unlike his small friend, he didn't know what he was missing. "Personally though, if I have to eat one more rabbit..."

Maria turned to her new friends, her face a look of pure boredom as Prometheus used her body to explain what he and the G.E.A.R. representative were talking about. "The Hernandez-Gazaryan Device is the name for my people's time machines, it is a 350,000 km diameter particle accelerator that swings around two pellets of exotic material, as the material moves through space it begins to warp spacetime, a ship, usually the size of an apple, is then launched down this warp in spacetime. Imagine it like putting your finger in a pool and quickly making a circle, that small vortex that forms is the actual path our ships use to go into the past."

Krystal listens intently, with ears as big as hers, how couldn't she? She nods, giving Abby her undivided attention waiting to responds until she fully finishes. Though, she was wondering if she heard her right. She speaks, questionably curious "The current models go in...the wrist? Not that it's frighting and I'm sure it's safe, since others have tried it beforehand." She then makes a fist with the hand holding the busted headset, murmurs something in her native tongue and puts it back in her coat.

Krystal then puts pencil to paper and begins to write away. With the question, she tilts her head. "Special talents?" She gets a few ideas, none of which that she was very proud of, or need mentioning . So she asks again to clarify. "What do you mean?"

Hirro quickly jots down what Maria said. He strokes his chin as he speaks. "Mmm, very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Though, the problem IS an energy source, correct? Because, I hope I was right with my assumption."

"Yes," Prometheus says, Maria sighing in boredom, "To power the Device we required 57 yottajoules of energy, which we found impossible to generate using conventional power sources. For reference, the Sun, a large nuclear fusion reaction produces 384.6 yottajoules each second. We had to power the Device the hard way, building Conversion Factories on the Sun, and all the required technology to even consider building those, trapping the energy from the Sun and converting it into anti-matter, 5.9 billion kilograms worth. Every trip into the past required the equivalent of the Great Pyramid of Giza being converted entirely into energy."

"So yes," Maria deadpanned, "Energy was the problem... I think."

Cody/Travis- Albatross chuckles a bit at Cody now. "She'll live." she assures. Jessica nods, though with half her head being behind a paper it's not so noticeable.

"T-thanks for the compliments Cody." she musters out. "I'll be fine. Just let me n " she says. Albatross just smiles before assuring him of no harm no foul. Meanwhile, Sprite actually held out a slip of paper.

"I know you probably wont have a house phone for awhile, but until the comm has been installed, thats the number to my cellphone." she explains. When opened it'd have her number along with the name "Sandra". "Uh, in case you ever need to call me. Any reasons, Im good at picking it up." she says with an innocent tone.

"Don't have to thank me for the truth Jessica," Cody assures her.

Travis smiles as he opens the paper, "Thanks Sprite," he says making sure not to say her real name out loud. Unlike his little brother he doesn't forget to keep a secret identify secret. "That's good to know," he comments about her being good at picking up the phone.

"Yeah well now I'm sure he'll be eager to get a phone," the little brother comments.

Emma- The man gave a light shrug. "Sorry lady, it's not that easy. I get flashes of events and such. Unless the guys holding up a newspaper or a near a calender, I can't exactly conjurer up a date. It seem relatively close though, you seemed to have similar modes of dress, if slightly longer hair. i could try to check, or at least check notable events in Reach if you wish." he says, trying to be helpful. Baz was busy trying to remember the date he read on the last paper and Gigi turned to whoever gave the flyer.

"Hey guy, you gave us a defective one!" she hollers, though she can't seem to find who gave it to them. She mutters how this is weird.

"Oh well that sucks.." Emma says. "But we'll figure it out I'm sure of it. Weren't we checking out the other booths?"

Animalius: "The fact is, if I haven't seen the wood carving I won't know anything and will attack on instincts. I have no idea where I learned it, but it's fairly useful." Animalius says. he would look down through his carvings. "must have had something to do with a wolf..." He mutters.

Ursa/Minerva: "Animalius is both the most eager and the most effective... usually. he can get a little emotional though." Ursa says. "Seeing him work is fun though." Minerva comments. Ursa noted that she had understood his strategy. Freak the kid out until he decided to not be around them.

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- Fortune escape the sweep mostly unscathed. Likewise he rolled away and noone pressed an attack on him. At his call, Drago sits up.

"Ahm, sure thing!" he agrees a bit quicker that one might've expected. he rolls towards the asian mana nd begisn to trade blows with him, both actually seem even faster than before as they avoid each others strikes while trying to set up a hititng blow. The stone skinned man just smirks as he looks down at Fortune, being a good head taller than the old sailor. He didn't have much to fear apparently.

*Animalius/Minerva- The kid listens quietly as the two exchange. While Minerva got the strategy down, Jake was either privvy to their attempts, didnt mind all the same, or was plain to thick to be affected by them in any noticible way. He tilts his head. "Yeah, I kinda saw that." he notes before focusing on ursa. "But you beat him up pretty easily. Did you train him alot or something?" he says, at a loss for how someone could train for the things they said they've done. Especially with Animalius' condition.

*Alec- "Sssoundssss awesssssome." he says, almost delighted. "Enjoy the sssshow then." he says before politely standing up. He strolls intot he chaos, picking what foe he would toss himself at. There was something about watching the simplicity of it.

Villians Orientation room;

*Willow- "Well, if it ain't broke don't fix it then I guess. Though I still argue you don't need the underhanded tactics. No regular folk has a chance of resisitng." he says in a cheerily snark-filled tone. At her further statement he speaks. "So, have you never run into another succubus or anything like that?" he asks, quite interested by the idea of one demon of any kind going purely solo. On the other hand, maybe he wanted to hear of her friends.

Lobby;

Guardian's table:

*Krystal- "Oh, slip of the tongue. I mean on...like a watch...if you have those." she quickly says, though she watches her tuck away her current one with some confusion. As Krystal continued Abby was silent, and she actually took a few seconds to wonder what krystal meant. At least to her, the thing seemed fairly straigth forward. Nonthless,s he didn't wish to appear rude and explained.

"Well, powers or skills that might help in this particular job....helping people, superhero business. That kind of stuff." she says with a bit of a smile, hoping she got her point across. "Ya know, if someone is in a burning building or theres a bank robber on the loose, I can do something or other to help." she clarifies.

*Cody/Travis- Despite what she had said, Jessica kept her face behind a pamphlet she had grabbed due to still assumingly being red-faced. Her older sister chastized her for this. "He compliments your face and you hide it, whats up withy ou?" she jokes. Meanwhile sprite gives a nod.

"Well, can't wait till then...umm, yeah thats what I meant to say." she says before chuckling a bit. With that overwith, Albatross looks to the two.

"Well, I can tell you two are going to e fine additions to our little club. Can't wait to see you two prove yourselves in action. It should be riveting." she says as she stands a bit. "Your in experienced hands, I assure you."

In Line;

*Star Patrol- DAR actually glanced down at Travis, his face unmoving but it was almost as if he was styding Trevor. "Very well....interesting theory." he says before going through, waving at the psychic and apparently knowing him. DAR continued to glance over Star Patrol, apaprently in some thoughts regarding the conversation with trevor. It wondered the possibilites as Trevor was quickly waved through.The group was free to enter the Hero Orientation room, if they did DAR would follow them in, though only on request as he was far from new around and in no need for the Orientation itself.

*Animalius- Tippy does some chattering to herself that, even when translated, doesn't add up to much. She was mainly mumbling to herself as she tried making heads or tails of what Animalius meant. "O...k......well, umm all the same Im glad your taking that into account. I have to ask, what do some of these mean memorywise?" she asks, glancing over a few other carvings that were visible from her position on his shoulder.

*Vinessa + Gabriel- Connor silently listened to Vinessa and was very relieved of the 'fakeout'. The words "that means we trust you" specifically prompted Connor to give a light chuckle. He could respect how Vinessa was wording her statements and he merely faced Gabriel. He curiosuly began thinking about how to explain what a penthouse was as Gabriel continued to speak when he caught a small glimpse of Vinessa's reactions to Gabriel's answers.

"Well you two should enjoy yourselves." he notes as soon as Vinessa speaks. It was fairly ambiguous what he was thinking, though in actuality he paid attention tot he wording she used. If she denied actually liking it he wouldnt've belived her for a second. As it stood though he just kept a grin as Gabriel brought up eating rabbits. he figured the best kindness he could give the two, especially Vinessa, was to not pry too deep. At least not all at once.

"As I was saying, it should be great. You wont need rabbits for food, unless yo've acquired a taste that is." he jokes before cotninuing. "Now then, a penthouse is a fair-sized estate so there shouldnt be problem of room, even with someone of your size Gabriel. I do hope neither of youa re afraid of heights though." he says cryptically, almost as a taunt that they were unaware.

misc.:

*Emma- "Yeah, its a big enough deal we'll figure that out at some point...before it starts....I hope." Baz sighs as he scratches the back of his head. Gigi is also a bit mixed.

"Erm, if you wanna keep looking, then sure Emma. Maybe we oughta head in at some point soon though, I got a feeling this orientations gonna start." Gigi replies. Meanwhile the "future seer" gives a bit of a smile.

"Well best of luck to you all, Ill be here if you need me....who knows, you might." he chcukles. The girl with him just sighs as she goes through some papers.

*Hirro/Maria- The rest of the group just looked on between Hirro and Pro. If nothing else, they might feel like smarter individuals for at least udnerstanding each other. Getting the laymans terms at least helped out Tundra. Meanwhile, the woman at the desk wrote down some of the explination for extra notes to pass on, just in case.

"Well, it makes sense, mostly." Kendra states. "maria, do you always feel like that when your friend talks?" she says, partially curious and partially teasing. Tundra thanked the woman and agreed that she'd call Tundra's comm if she got anything.

"I hope you and your friend get the help you need." she says empathetically before fixing her beret. "Cause I can't tell from this side of the fence." she muses before muttering some stuff in spanish.

Fortune: A bit overconfident aren't we? Fortune thought, Fortune unsheathed his sword he apparently didn't have to worry about hurting the man too bad, if there was an evil presence nearby the blade would be in flames, "Let's see what happens when an enchanted blade meets rock hard skin." Fortune said giving the blade a twirl

StarPatrol: Trevor passed through the detector handing his telescopic staff over. Captain Sphinx glanced at the android, "Something you want to ask?" He said, it seemed like the DAR was wanting to ask something.

Kari meanwhile was keeping watch, both with her eye and her empathic abilities.

At Conner's joke, Gabriel guffaws, slaping his new friend with a heavy hand upon his still hairy, though clothed, shoulder. "Ah, friend Conner, I find rabbits to be much too lean for me! Though I've only ever complained twice. Maybe thrice."

Vinnessa tossed a look his way and snorted lightly. "You have complained every time you've had to eat one."

"Untrue," he retorted, holding up a finger. "I've complained everytime I've had to kill one. A minor difference. And unfortunately," he continued, turning his gaze to the wolfman, "Vinnessa doesn't know how to enjoy herself. Ever since we met, not so long ago, it's all doom and gloom, as they say."

Vinnessa crossed her arms and hmphed dispassionately. "I know plenty." It seemed she wanted to say more on the matter, but she bit her lip and spoke no more of it. "Great heights do not bother me."

"Same here." Gabriel said a bit quickly, causing Vinnessa to raise an eyebrow. "My clan is within and among a deep precipice! To fear heights is to not be of the D--"

"That is enough," she cut off, not seeing the need to make his clan known to prying ears. "You are not of your clan any longer. They would see you dead now."

Gabriel had held his breath unbeknownst to him, and exhaled on her last word. His gaze fell. Turning the conversation back around; "I'm not scared of heights. It just hurts to fall when you're so big." He recalled falling at least twice in his life, once from a tree, then again from his old abode. The latter was much more painful. He shook his head. "Perhaps that's part of the reason I don't like cats." He smiled. "The accursed creatures never seem to fall on their backsides like me!"