Furiosa: 3
Lori Quaid: 1

Black Bolt vs. Kylo Ren

MATCH SCORE
Black Bolt: 4
Kylo Ren: 3

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Trace: Trace smiled and put a hand on Daves shoulder. "Yea I know buddy. Well I guessed. I'm just trying to get better with my observations! I think it could help us in this superhero stuff." He then looked at Derrick. "Yea we're all pretty great huh?" He says cheerfully. Letting them know that though he was who he was and acted this way he was a fried.

Nicholi: Nicholi looked at Trout with a steely gaze. "I will help you Trout. Any way I can. I promise you that. So tell me this. ur running from something. I know. I've done the same. What is it? What are you afraid of? What are you running from?"

"More like annoyances," Gabriel replied in an undertone. His nose would crinkle every now and again, but he made no immediate or obvious signals that he was considering another attack. Sighing, "I don't really mean that. But... you look to have an easier time with your inner lupine. Any advice you can toss my way, friend Connor?"

Vinnessa, once she felt the room was relatively secure, would seem to dial back on her tension by about 10 percent, and no more. "Regardless, I will not make that mistake twice. I will not so easily be taken unawares in the future by this metropolis, neither by ally, enemy, nor citizen." Her own comment was the source of her current unease as she shifted and sent out yet another cautionary scan. Lighting up for an instant, her gaze lingered on Connor's form. "Though I can see how that can be advantageous."

"Gabriel," the 'big friend' explained patiently, rolling his shoulders. "And runt or not, you have quite the catch! Now then, I feel like moving on, and Vinnessa and I desperately need a guide. Do you, heh, think you can assist with our, eh, placement problems?" As he spoke, he adjusted his midnight black trenchcoat, glad it was a roomy fit even for him. It would have never survived even a partial transformation otherwise. "Aye," continued his lesser companion. "I must admit to a sense of aimless misdirection."

"You never ask for directions," Gabriel muttered. "It's that vampire pride, I'd reckon."

"Vampires don't need to ask for directions--we always know where we're going!"

"They never ask for directions," Gabriel whispered to Connor, quite aware she likely heard the comment. As if responding, she merely huffed and crossed her arms indignantly. "At least we never get fleas."

"Now that's petty," Gabriel retorted.

Fortune: "Need a hand? I'm not above mixing it up in a good old brawl." Fortune said, "Who knows I might tip the odds fortunately."

StarPatrol: Captain Sphinx and Kari had fallen into an awkward silence as they both went about pretending to be interested in other things. Trevor chuckled at the synthetic's question. "Those two? You'd think so, and I think Kari has a crush on him, but Captain Sphinx is too much a stickler for rules to date a subordinate."

Cody/Travis- Sprite chuckles a bit, seeing Travis distracted now. Albatross puts on a poker face, only just holding back laughter on her part. When asked the question, Albatross answers. "Yes, well that was going to be explained in the Orientation proper. We actually have two main housing areas in the city that are fairly secluded from the city itself. theyre very nice and will be pre-paid for a number amount of time. Of course there's many other places one could go to, so this is if you have no other luck then you will be given a housing until you get used to the city." she says politely. "Any other questions, your being very intelligent about this?"

Travis grins at Sprite like he has all the confidants in the world, but in reality he felt awkward inside almost as much Cody is on the surface when it comes to girls.

"Where do you and Jessica live?" Cody asked looking at Jessica with a goofy smile through his mask. "But that's sounds fairly good. Your thoughts Red?"

"Ah, it's whatever, as long as the place isn't half bad, and I get to save people." Travis says with a smile. "But lets make it somewhere not to far from Sprite," Red Dragon gives her a sly wink.

"Yeah, actually one more question, do we get paid at all?" Cody asks. "I don't care about money but we need it to eat and stuff... Mm why you say your being very intelligent about this like a question?" Cody feels like the whole world is all in on a joke to make fun of and always pick on him.

"Am I that easy to pick on?"

"Yes, yes you are," Travis says, "Your a easy target."

Emma- The man nods. "Yes, yes it does indeed. Would you like to know further?" the man asks curiosuly. By this point, Baz and Gigi caught up and are quietly looking on in confusion as to how this guy got Emma's attention.

"Yes I would please!" Emma says. "Just as long as it doesn't give me a unfair advantage."

Minerva: Seeing no better option, she decided to throw the somewhat melted metal at whoever happened to be fighting nearest her at the time, hoping that this would intimidate people to the point where they would decide that messing with her was not an option. She would continue looking around just in case anyone tried anything. If they did they would recieve a kick to the shin followed by a knee to the nuts.

Ursa: He hurried along to the orientation room, he entered to see Minerva being an impulsive idiot, which was unlike her. He shrugged, she was like this when she was angry, but making her angry was quite the accomplishment. Perhaps it was the fault of the large lizard that he saw her with. He would find out one way or another, but for now he would watch everyone closely to see if they made a move against Minerva. He would have to lecture her later, but for now they were family, he had to protect her.

Animalius: Animalius unsummoned them and headed back before returning to his normal form. He was a little less than happy, but for some reason he wasn't particularly mad at Abigail. At the very least he wasn't mad enough to try killing her yet, which was actually not that difficult to get to for him. "You wanted to talk, otherwise you would have turned the chameleons against me, shouldn't be too hard, they didn't like me much anyways. So... What do you want?"

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- Drago gives a small shrug. "Yeah, I don't mind one bit. Should be fun actually, I've never really worked with a partner before, always enjoy something new." he says as he groggily gets to his feet. Dirk gives a light chuckle.

"Uh, you two bash bros. have fun, unless I spot a nice reason I think I'll sit this one out if you guys don't mind." he says, already looking for a nice chair to see the fight from. Drago was waiting to see the answer from Fortune.

*Minerva/Ursa- The molten metal impacts some poor soul's back, causing him to writhe in pain and fall to the floor. Minerva turns and the ball shot lands on a rather large fellow who seemed to try and grab her. Minerva feels like she kicked a stone wall and the guy isn't too pleased by her actions. "The hell is wrong with you girl? This is a brawl, but you can't just go around and burn the hell out of people!". Ursa would meanwhile see this from the entrance to the room. Jake tilts his head before commenting.

"She's a bit violent isn't he?" Jake asks.

Villian Orientation roon;

*Willow- The 'demon' merely widens his grin as the small talk continues. "Well, till something interesting happens, I'll have to take your word for it I suppose...so what brings you in a room full of scum and villiany? Next to me no less....I'm just being observant, keeping an eye out for someone actually." he says, visibly relaxing in his seat before sniffing the air. He frowns, not finding much luck apparently.

Lobby;

Guardians Table:

*Animalius- Abigail sighs in relief as Animalius de-morphs and comes towards her for another talk. Tippy is likewise relieved, as he speaks.

"Well, I'm not a big fan of weaponizing animals like that anyways...you were safe there." Abigail quickly says, trying to prove she's not that kind of person. "Anyways, I get that your situation isn't a very good one, but I've been in plenty of bad spots. It's always easier if you have someone watching your back."

< plus, I think she likes you...> tippy comments, though Abigail tells her to shush.

*Cody/Travis- Sprite returns the grin with an embarssed one of her own. Albatross by contrast calmly answers the question. "No, I wasn't attempting to make fun of you, let's get that straight. Most individuals tend to not bother asking any kind of questions like that...most don't even realize we have an Orientation to offset this....erm, anyways, if you really want to know, we both in fact live in the outskirts suburban area. Sometimes we rest over in the HQ if it's important enough, commuting isn't exactly the biggest problem for us." Albatross admits. Jessica nods,a greeing with what she has to say.

"I uh, actually just got moved her epermanently, so I'm still working on my housing problems as well." Sprite speaks up. Upon the money question, Jessica chimes in.

"Yes, we do hand out pentions for everyone, it's not an easy job after all. Once everythings official, food and all that shouldn't be a problem." she says, smiling at Cody.

In Line:

*Alec- After several individuals went through, Alec was next in line to go through. The man motions for himt o step through and he asks if he has any weapons, artificial or natural. Samson meanwhile is quiet as Alec tells his origin. "Hmm, that is definitely ssssomething. Sssorry that had to happen to you." Samson says, giving his condolences. "I know what itssss like to not have it eassssy."

*Star Patrol- The synethetic takes biometrics of both Kari and Sphinx as he listen's to Trevor's explination. he nods at what he has to say though he comes in close. "I'd be surprised then if thats what I believed." he mutters before spekaing to the rest of the group. "Sorry bout that, I tend to find odd patterns to observe. Ahm yes, I'm sorry Trevor what were we speaking of beforehand?" the bot ays, trying to save the two embarassment. it was up to the group if they'd take it.

*Trace- Dave merely nods for the moment. Derrick takes a second and removes the helmet. "Stupid thing, it was working earlier" he mutters before answering Trace. "But, uh yeah we're all good friends here despite our differences. And that's totally ok!" he says, giving a large grin. Dave actually returns it...sort of.

"Yeah, we'll be like the three amigos....I love that movie." dave snarks.

*Nicholi- Trout scratches his forehead with his flipperish hand. He thought real hard about Nicholi's words. He stares right at Ncholi before giving a defeated sigh. He presses up agaisnt Nicholi, motioning for him to lower down to Trout's level. Once down he's whisper. "You win....I'll tell you...everything. But let's make sure noone's eavesdropping. It's going to be very dangerous. You really are a nice guy, I dont want you getting hurt so make sure you wanna do this." he says, trying to be secrative. He was a bit paranoid, completely out of left field. Whatever he was hiding, he wanted to keep a secret real bad. Though it just hilighted that he felt he could trust Nicholi.

Misc:

*Emma- The man nods. "Of course my dear, the future is best glimpsed. Now I do see you and several other individuals cosnidered allies in this as well. Oh I see bows...and swords! Firearms even. yes there is a large gathering. Many people watching." the man says, now in full tell mode. Baz and Gigi glance at each other, then the man and finally Emma.

"Sis? What is this guy blabbering about?" gigi asks, trying to figure out what the angle was.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor nods at gabriel's question. "Well, to be fair there was a point where I used it almost constantly, in my line of work I had to keep up my control, maybe it's mind over matter..though for you the instincts may be more difficult." he says with a shrug. "Of course I use it less often these days, but that's another story." he says as Gabriel switches subjects, listneing itnently before he answers. Connor gives a light chuckle which looked almost menacing in his current form, though the two may be familiar with such sights. He gances at Connor and gets a very shrewd comment in his head.

Yeah, that type of atttiude...I think it's less to do with vampires and more to do with gender my friend.

That was what Connor thought about saying, though he refrained from it, deciding that perhaps Vinessa was not past beating on him still. Instead he grinned at the two's argument. "Personally, I like to keep my coat nice and well-kept so I don't worry about fleas." he chuckles again. "Well, if you two could tell me your goals then I'd be delighted to help new friends around town in any way I can. You seem decent fellows." he says with a wolfish grin.

"Goals?" They both reply at the same time. They share a glance, saying nothing, but feeling quite somber as the words seemed to surface some dark memories. If Vinnessa had relaxed since arriving, it wouldn't show at the moment. Her head was still held high, but her eyes dropped to the ground. "I come for blood. The blood of those who would seek to hurt the innocent. Any who harbor true malice in their souls need not worry about remaining with their souls much longer."

Gabriel frowned slightly, his expression one of worry. "I want to help people, the best I can. And I want to be free of worries and problems... but I also have a responsibility. I would protect this warrioress with my life if I must." He didn't mention wanting to keep her murderous streak in check, nor did he mention the debt he felt he owed. Now wasn't the time or place. For a second, he thought she was quivering. He could only wonder why, assuming it wasn't a figment of his roaming thoughts.

"We'd mostly be trying to keep a low profile," Gabriel explained, clenching and unclenching his fingerless-gloved fists in anxiety. "But we won't ignore a cry for help."

Vinnessa smiled for the first time that day, fingers itching to grasp her daggers. "Oh, we'll do more than 'not ignore'," she spat. Even now, she hardened her heart. Her past was too painful. "At least, I will."

Cody/Travis- Sprite returns the grin with an embarssed one of her own. Albatross by contrast calmly answers the question. "No, I wasn't attempting to make fun of you, let's get that straight. Most individuals tend to not bother asking any kind of questions like that...most don't even realize we have an Orientation to offset this....erm, anyways, if you really want to know, we both in fact live in the outskirts suburban area. Sometimes we rest over in the HQ if it's important enough, commuting isn't exactly the biggest problem for us." Albatross admits. Jessica nods,a greeing with what she has to say.

"I uh, actually just got moved her epermanently, so I'm still working on my housing problems as well." Sprite speaks up. Upon the money question, Jessica chimes in.

"Yes, we do hand out pentions for everyone, it's not an easy job after all. Once everythings official, food and all that shouldn't be a problem." she says, smiling at Cody.

"Well when you come here like we did without a plan..." says the young hero, "You kinda have to ask questions."

"Wow they must not be very smart then." He jokes.

"Hey!" Cody says.. then he laughs, "Okay that's pretty funny."

"That's to bad hope you get that straighten out Sprite." Dragon says.

"Good because I like food and all that stuff," Blue Fang says sarcastically chuckling. "God I love when you smile.. wait did I just say that out loud?" he smiles.

Emma- The man nods. "Of course my dear, the future is best glimpsed. Now I do see you and several other individuals cosnidered allies in this as well. Oh I see bows...and swords! Firearms even. yes there is a large gathering. Many people watching." the man says, now in full tell mode. Baz and Gigi glance at each other, then the man and finally Emma.

"Sis? What is this guy blabbering about?" gigi asks, trying to figure out what the angle was.

"Ugh guns ungraceful things they are." Emma says. "Sounds good to me many people watching. More people to see me in action, maybe some scumbag criminals to. Scare them straight because there'll see what's coming for them."

"His a future teller," the young archer answers. "Isn't it exciting!?"

Fortune: He looked over at Dirk, "I thought you said you were n the wrong room?" He glanced back at Drago, "Just a sec."

StarPatrol: The androids scan would reveal that if Kari was similar to humans she definitely had feelings towards Captain Sphinx, and it seemed like he did too but kept them under restraint masking them with a professionalism.

"Do tell your story now." Trevor urged him. Captain Sphinx turned towards the two, "and what are you two gibbering about?" It appeared that neither he or Kari had heard the synthetic asking about their relationship.

"Yes," Prometheus answered, "Most of that is for the energy requirements... my world didn't have the options you seemed to have, so we had to do this the hard way, hence the Conversion Factory on the Sun and the 57 yottajoules ." He paused for a moment as he looked at the woman's face, "As to the other part, are you sure you read this right? I'm not sure how you'd be able to swap out then 350,000 km diameter particle accelerator for anything..." He leaned in Maria's body closer, the body language completely broken by Maria's confused look on her face. "Unless you do have something like that, because such a device would be amazing."

He stood her body back up, crossing his arms as he did so, Maria attempting to follow his body language and adopt the proper facial look. "Most of the make up the of Hernandez-Gazaryan Device is elementary particles, you could get those anywhere. And two black holes."

Willow responded, "I'm not a pure person myself. I delve in decadence and debauchery. Heroes don't stand for that."

Alec made sure he was cleared as he was shown to be unarmed. As Samson was cleared as well, Alec would then continue the story.

"It gets better. I was also subjected to a prison of a lab chamber as part of the experiments. They didn't think I was intelligent or sapient. What a surprise the hack had as I escaped. I never returned to that lab after my escape."

Ursa/Minerva: Ursa grabbed minerva, she allowed him to. "Kid... what are you doing, this isn't like you." He asked silently, he'd known Minerva long enough to know that this meant that something secretive was going on. She didn't get into fights unless there was some calculated long term reason for it and she was incapable of losing anyways.

"I need a rep, if they think I'm insane they won't be starting trouble when I make a restaurant." She whispered back.

"You do realize these are potential customers, right?"

"They aren't. I can't have supers breaking my stuff, I have you and our other idiot of a brother taking away my cash as it is. Now help me out and I'll make you a free pizza."

"I don't work for bribes, you should know that by now."

"Then help me out because we're Rajoms, we stick together until we're no longer considered Rajoms."

"I hate this family..."

Ursa cracked his knucles and looked around.

Animalius:

"If I forget that you're watching my back, I think you're a predator. I'm no one's prey, you'll wind up dead for trying. For your own good, and the wellbeing of everyone you care about, stay away from me. That's my only warning... Please pay attention to it." He said as he walked into the line and looked through his wooden sculptures, presumably memoirs from people he's accidentally killed for doing what she had implied.

Nicholi bent down to listen to Trout. "Believe me. I won't be the one who gets hurt if someones after you. Would you rather we do this after orientation. When we're alone?"

Trace: Trace patted Derrick on the shoulder. "Very good! And Dave! Smile or something. Show some emotion. Even your soul wavelength is monotone."

Hero orientation room;

*Fortune- Dirk shakes his head. "No, no my friend, I said I think the rooms were mislabeled. That was before full-contact sparring appeared to be a-ok in the middle of a call room. Yeah, I'll be just fine. Good luck not getting your ass kicked though." he says, relaxing in the seat he's picked before watching the swirling combat zone ahead. Dragonboy was busy stretching by this point, more than eager to enter the fray.

"Feel free to back off old man." he jokes before waiting for his go.

*Minerva/Ursa- The man in front of them was the stone man who was just prior berating Minerva for pulling out crazy in an otherwise (mostly) harmless melee. He stared at the two, unimpressed and arms at his side. Surrounding individuals were too into their own fight to see that confrontation, though the man Minerva had dumped molten steel on was in the middle of removing his outer wear to not get burned.

Villian Orientation;

*Willow- "Hmph, for the most part I bet they don't...though for such a firey thing as yourself, you've never found an exception?" he teases. "Friends call me Fido, it tends to be in teasing but I think it has a nice ring to it." he muses. "Is this the part where you start coming onto me?" he grins, thinking he had some moves despite appearance saying otherwise.

Lobby;

Guardian's table:

*Animalius- Abigail replied quickly and stoically as he left. "I am that that is your situation and that it's how you really feel....but trust me, I'm alot harder to kill than you could ever imagine." she almost boasts, though she doesn't do anything to make him think that she's letting him walk away. She silently instructs tippy to keep an eye on him , though Tippy is smart enough to not do so yet. She instead turns back to Krystal and speaks to her. "I hope he's ok...erm thanks for that by the way, I'm Abigail...Abby for short.." she repeats.

*Cody/Travis- The small group of Guardians let the two relatives banter for a bit before the conversation is focused on them.

"Yeah, it shouldn't be much of a problem but thanks." Sprite replies to Dragon. "I wish you better luck than me, hehe." she says, returning the flirtation. Neither Cyngus sister replies to that because they're too busy reacting to Cody's statement and quick realization. Jessica's a bit red-faced as she tries to shrug off the comment, though her older sistr isn't helping matters.

"Why yes, she does have a great smile, I agree." she says, in full trolling mode as she flashes an innocent smile. "It is one of my dear sister's nicer qualities, good eyes." she chuckles.

GEAR tech table:

*Hirro/Maria- The woman looks over the schematics once more, Prometheus' comment in mind. She doesn't note Maria's obliviousness much as Prometheus seems to be giving her brain something to focus on. "Hmm, well...does the accelerator have to be that wide? I wouldn't exactly have any on-site, but I have connections to a genius when it comes to minaturizing technologies....I want to tell you it's at least doable. The science you've given me is solid and if anyone can do it, it's GEAR tech. I may need to know any more technical aspects that are necessary for this to work, but I do think we can make this a reality, given time."

As the conversation wen ton, Tundra turns to Hirro. "Do you have any idea what they're talking about?" she asks, completely lost in the conversation.

In line-

*Alec- The man quickly waived the two through with little problem, trusitng they wouldn't try anything too bad for reasons only he was aware of. Samson was meanwhile listening intently as he spoke.

"My my, that sssounds terrible. I am rather glad you essscaped." he nods as he leads the way to the hero room. The group could hear some brawling going on, though Sampson wasn't too worried, figuring it to be nothing but some low danger scrape. "Well thank you for sssharing." he nods, figuring he saw him as someone to at least pass the time with.

*Star Patrol- At Trevor's behest he quickly began to try and find his place. "Well, um yess...you see..." he starts to say when Sphinx turns his attention toward them. As he asks the question, the synthetic's eyes beep a bit before he come sup with an answer. Kari would meanwhile notice that she was getting close to the front of the line.

"I was chatting with your co worker here about lov-...erm I mean bravery. Yes that emotion." he notes. Whethe reor not that was convincing would be seen.

*Trace- Dave raises an eyebrow at that. That sort of got to him. "Uh, I'll keep that in mind....how exactly does that soul read work now?" he asks, wondering if he meant that or he wasd dicking around. Derrick gives a slight chuckle.

"What's my soul reading right now?" he asks curiously as he begins fiddling with the helmet. Meanwhile, Dave almost seemed to practice his smiling.

*Nicholi- Trout shakes his head. "I'm sure your good...it's if your good enough is the problem." he sighs before returning the whispering. "No, no I'll tell you right now. Noone seems to be eavesdropping...ever heard of Atlantis?" he whispers to Nicholi before letting the statement sink in.

misc.:

*Emma- Neither sibling was entirely convinced by the man and what Emma was saying.

"Ok, so who wins this little tournament?" Baz asks. The man shakes his head.

"Sorry mister, the little lady wanted that a secret." he states. Baz shakes his head. "So we're randomly going to be in some tournament with all those different weapons and there's gonna be a big crowd? Pff, next you're gonna tell me they're passing flye-..." he begins to say when he stops for some reason. Gigi meanwhile is handed something by a passerby. She reads it aloud.

"Come one, come all to the pre-olympics. See who will take on the legacy of these multi-national heroes....well, that answers that I think...." Gigi says matter-of-factly. Baz just looks on stunned.

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor stares at the two approvingly. He seemed to connect with what Vinessa and Gabriel said. Both of them spoke of different goals, but he saw why the two were together.

"Sir Gabriel, that's a very noble course of option...even if she seems to be able to handle her own. I'd be honored to escort you guys around the place." he says, flashing a wolfish grin. "It's not the easiest place to get used to, Reach. Everything's different and the same almost at the same time." he trails off before focusing on Vinessa.

"I suspecty you might be interested in vigilante work? Freelance fromt he sound of it....makes sense I think." he says, almost spelling out he has a very good idea what she's been through. "There I can also help...though if you could keep tha ton the down-lo that'd be great. Anyways, jus tpas tthat line is the Orientation room. I'd happily join you in there, provided I eventually don't get surprised so much." he offers, motioning to the line which had reduced in size. Maybe a dozen or two folks were there.

"Well," Prometheus drawled in imitation of the human gesture, "The accelerator ring had to be that wide to accelerate some of particles, which I've appended to that file, to the required speed. But I supposed since you've got access to technologies that were... unknown to my people then I suppose if you could accelerate the cluster of particles to the same speed over a shorter distance..."

"Not a problem. I moved on and found ways to adapt to the world." Alec replied to Samson nonchalantly. It was fortunate the insect man shared his story. It was also fortunate that he found sanity too.

Willow chuckled. "Oh not yet. Once we get through this, perhaps we can meet up. I don't want my cover to be blown. And yes, I do have a name: It's Willow." She was subtly using her pheromones. This way, she could persuade Fido smoothly.

Fortune: "Oh, I tend to be lucky when it comes to avoiding as beatings." Fortune said to Dirk, turning to dragon boy he sneered, "Hey, what do you mean old man?" Did he know his secret? Regardless Fortune was ready to enter the fray.

StarPatrol: Kari noted they were near the front now she smiled glad things were moving at a decent pace and prepared to check her weapons.

"Er, yes that's right." Trevor said, "I told him you had a wonderful quote about courage." Captain Sphinx narrowed his eyes clearly suspicious but he gave his quote regardless. "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do, there can be no courage unless you're scared." Commander Crossman used to say that all the time but he got the quote from the pages of history. I've tried to live by it."

Trace: Trace raised a finger boisterously up. "Now thats a secret. What I can tell you is that its complicated and not something I should toy with. And that your not all monotone. You had a waver of disappointment when I said that so theirs hope for you yet. I'd work on that David. A soul like yours usually doesn't go to heaven or hell. It stays in purgatory. Or as the knowledgeable ones say 'It stays here'." Then he looked at Derrick. "Derrick your soul says your confused but mostly hungry."

Nicholi: Nicholi looked dead in Trouts eyes. "Ok so you used to live in Atlantis? Go on."

Ursa/Minerva: The two agreed to just sit back and wait for animalius, they figured someone had to stop him from joining this brawl.

Animalius: "Never doubt just how skilled I am at what I do..." Animalius muttered as he walked away towards the line. He made a woodcarving of abigail as he waited.

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- Dirk just sneers as Fortune speaks. As he turned and spoke to the kid he might be a bit surprised to see that drago already jumped the gun.

"Don't think your luck extends to tag partners friend." Dirk snarks. The dragon boy had engaged the 'big bloke', some american in a motorcycle jacket who seemed to be just quick enough to go toe-to-toe with Drago. Though the fact that his friend, an asian man who seemed to be gliding on the floor as he manuvered away from Dargo's slashes. Despite wielding his weapons efficiently and holding the two at bay, his is attention split and the dragon boy would likely need a hand though all three individuals were moving quite fast and Fortune would need to be on his A game to keep up.

*Minerva/Ursa- The stone man paid the two none the wiser, deciding against starting further problems. He just picks up the man Minerva assaulted.

"The hell happened?" the man questions. The giant though was nice enough to get him to focus elsewhere.

"Don't worry bout it man, just get back int here and punch something." he mutters before shoving him into the crowd. As tha thappened, Jake looks at the two Rajoms.

"So..you two and Animalius are related...must be a hell of a family." he mutters, trying to make small talk until Ani showed up. Despite what Ursa said, right now he seemed lke theone guy who wnated to hurt him least.

*Alec- Alec's glad at finding sanity may have been short lived as Sampson opened the door to the hero orientaton. He looks on at a large brawl in the middle of the room before turning to Alec. "Hmph, must be tessssting each other'ssssssstrengths..." he grunts. "Ready to adapt?" he muses as he steps in a bit.

Villian Orientation room;

*Willow- The man seeme dto be hooked in, though she sees his nostrils flare. he gives a sly grin before trying to run his hands through her hair. "Now now...why does a pretty thing like you got to resort to chemical warfare? not confident?" he chuckles, giving something of a low-pitched growl. Regardless of a reaction, he'd let her know. "My nose knows after all...." he teases.

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Animalius- Abigail gives a light sigh as she overhears Animalius' comment. She didn't really have anything to say to that, thoughs he wondered if he really felt that way or was trying hard to keep everyone at arms length. Ani gets in line though when he gets a fair way in with the Abigail carving, Tippy makes her presence known.

<Why ya doin that?> the squirell asks, making perch on top of Ani's head. It looks down to see the quality of it.

In line:

*Star Patrol- "Words to live by." the synthetic says, appearing to take the quote quite seriosuly. "He must've been a good man, I can imagine how such a statement could get one through a tough situation." DAR speaks as he remains stoic through a front exterior. He left it at that, lest he do anythign else to garner suspicion. Ar that time Kari finally was in line to go through the machine. The man took an odd look at her. "Interesting." he mutters to himself. His emotions were kept fairly tight, she could only get subtle readings, he was indiferent at the moment. He neverthless waited patiently for her to go through. "Umm, please place your equipment on the table and move through." he asks, glancing down to what she was lugging around.

*Trace- Dave tilts his head at Trace's comment. "Well, umm, that's a rather interesting revelation...thanks." he says, regaining some composure as he tries to cheer up a bit. At least it was enough for Trace to pick up on. At Trace speaking towards Derrick, he nods his head.

"You are good." the speedster says, grabbing his stomach. "Fairly confused and I'm in the mood for chicken...do devils like that kind of food?" he asks teasingly. Dave makes a quip about them probably enjoying hot food anyways.

*Nicholi- Trout hold sup his fin to stop Nicholi from repeating everything aloud. he glances around, worried, before continuing. "Yeah, I did...but it's not even half the story ok? " he says before his heart rate goes up a bit. He was really working himself up to speak this next part. "Well, I did more than just live there....and please keep this quiet. I am Prince Jun'fahn of Atlantis-North." he says before stopping. He glances around again. "Son of king Krios, I am heir to the throne that most anthro-atlanteans follow...basically, other fish people. Assuming you don't know what the hell I'm saying, there's two other factions and something of a civil war going on...I felt it best if I take myself out of that equation." he says, looking like he was about to get executed for snitching.

misc.:

*Maria- The woman strokes her chin. "I see, ok yeah that makes sense now. This is admittadely starting to get out of my area of expertise, though I can get a man on this by the end of the week...uh, will you be staying in Reach? Having first hand asssitance in this would be a large help, and learning about your time would be...fascinating." she says, trying to show a genuine smile.

Gabriel nodded curtly and began moving toward the back of the shortened line as discreetly as a big, tall man could. Curious, he asked, "Are you accustomed to using that form? Or perhaps you feel at home here," he smirked, noticing once more how wildly diverse everyone was. "Makes me wanna go lupine for no reason, personally. I mean, it's not like I'll have the chance in the big city. All the same, I think I'll keep my head down."

At his last remark, Vinnessa nodded approvingly at him. It had taken a bit of house training to get him in the 'descreet mindset' she deemed necessary if they were to travel together. "Vigilante work? Suiting, I suppose."

She stayed close behind her dreaded companion, glad for the change of both scenery and subject. Raising an eyebrow, she questioned, "Tell me, exactly how far would your assistance extend? You may be strong, but are your teeth sharp?"

Fortune Fortune merely shrugged, "A wrench in the spanners." He mused he started off with something unconventional he kicked one of the unoccupied chairs into the midst of the brawl hoping he'd hit something fortunate at the very least trip one of the combatants up. Fortune would follow after the chair holding the sword oddly he kept it sheathed like he intended to use it as a club.

StarPatrol: "Interesting? You don't seem like someone who finds things interesting, you seem like you've seen it all." Kari said as she deposited the stun grenades and her wrench on the table, before stepping through. Kari kept herself trained on the man's emotions he seemed odd.

Captain Sphinx nodded at the synthetic, "Indeed," Then he saw that Kari was going through, "Ah, good we're making progress. On green." He would wait for his turn hopefully soon while keeping a watchful eye on Kari.

Trevor turned to the synthetic, "Do we have time for your tale still? At least the condensed version?"

Cody/Travis- The small group of Guardians let the two relatives banter for a bit before the conversation is focused on them.

"Yeah, it shouldn't be much of a problem but thanks." Sprite replies to Dragon. "I wish you better luck than me, hehe." she says, returning the flirtation. Neither Cyngus sister replies to that because they're too busy reacting to Cody's statement and quick realization. Jessica's a bit red-faced as she tries to shrug off the comment, though her older sistr isn't helping matters.

"Why yes, she does have a great smile, I agree." she says, in full trolling mode as she flashes an innocent smile. "It is one of my dear sister's nicer qualities, good eyes." she chuckles.

"Well I'm having pretty good luck so far in this city," Travis replies obviously talking about meeting her.

"Yes and very cute when blushing," Cody comments about Jessica.

Emma- Neither sibling was entirely convinced by the man and what Emma was saying.

"Ok, so who wins this little tournament?" Baz asks. The man shakes his head.

"Sorry mister, the little lady wanted that a secret." he states. Baz shakes his head. "So we're randomly going to be in some tournament with all those different weapons and there's gonna be a big crowd? Pff, next you're gonna tell me they're passing flye-..." he begins to say when he stops for some reason. Gigi meanwhile is handed something by a passerby. She reads it aloud.

"Come one, come all to the pre-olympics. See who will take on the legacy of these multi-national heroes....well, that answers that I think...." Gigi says matter-of-factly. Baz just looks on stunned.

Emma laughs at Baz, "Brother you thought this guy was a fake huh?"

"I'm merely encouraging. It seals the deal for anyone who answers the call." Willow was confident about this situation. She was handsome enough and she was pretty enough, plus her pheromones are to consummate the "alliance" they may have.

"This must be some sort of joke..." Alec then follows with a caustically sarcastic spiel at the situation. "This is supposed to be the heroic orientation? This is more like a bar brawl! Please don't tell me that somebody has smuggled alcohol into the orientation room. Honestly, I expected a sane and orderly procedure, judging from what we were going though, not some mess." The bug man found the situation completely moronic. If anyone attempted to attack him, he'd snark further with: "You asked for it." Alec now felt that Reach City deserves every ounce of sarcasm he has to offer.

Krystal nods, remembering it would be rude to push with the subject, plus, she should really sign up. "Nice to meet ya, Abby. Mines, Krystal, if I haven't said it already...So, uh, what are the benefits for joining up with the Guardians? Any special perks? Because I really just like helping around."

Hirro blinks from the small commotion, smirks when he hears the brotherly love. Hmm, could of sworn I was about to be attacked...Must have been my imagination then. Hirro thinks to himself, going back to his note notation. As he jots down, his ear twitches, he turns to see Tundra.

"Huh, oh yeah...Basically, Maria was asking if they have a power source big enough for a time machine she can possibly build. I personally would go with harnessing the power of the sun, but that's only because where I'm from, there's three of them orbiting our planet. But, what they are talking about is smashing atoms together, but, you really need a lot of space to get them to speed. Which is fascinating, because the lady here is telling Maria they have something much smaller but with the same results!"