Jump to content

Armor King vs. Wolf Hawkfield

MATCH SCORE
Armor King: 3
Wolf Hawkfield: 1

Dark Agnes De Chastillon vs. Solomon Kane

MATCH SCORE
Dark Agnes De Chastillon: 5
Solomon Kane: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Gunmen

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 3
Gunmen: 2

Lei Wulong vs. Guile

MATCH SCORE
Lei Wulong: 1
Guile: 4

Slappy vs. The Crypt Keeper vs. Gooey Gus

MATCH SCORE
Slappy: 1
The Crypt Keeper: 3
Gooey Gus: 3

Eris vs. Hades (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Eris: 7
Hades (Disney): 5

Julius Caesar vs. King Leonidas

MATCH SCORE
Julius Caesar: 6
King Leonidas: 1

Kokoro vs. Ganryu

MATCH SCORE
Kokoro: 4
Ganryu: 3

Furiosa vs. Lori Quaid

MATCH SCORE
Furiosa: 3
Lori Quaid: 1

Black Bolt vs. Kylo Ren

MATCH SCORE
Black Bolt: 4
Kylo Ren: 3

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Recommended Posts

*Emma- Missionary quickly buries herself in the papers merely grunting at Emma. Baz and Gigi quickly grab Emma.

 

"Next booth little sis." Gigi comments as she moves over to the Guardians booth. Baz was trying to take her towards the line. She would nearly be torn in two by how quickly both were trying to get out of there.

 

Emma would slip from there grip, "Fine... which booth though?"

 

*Cody- Albatross was doing a great job of keeping her poker face on, a slight smirk being the only real reaction to the latest act from the two. Jessica was not faring as well, giving off visible chuckles from behind her big sister. Sprite had done an about face in an attempt to hide her reaction to the covnersation at hand.

 

"Well, enthusiasm is very good. We can always use that on the job." Albatross says straight-faced as she watches them with growing interest.

 

"Yes it is!" Cody says giving a thumbs up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: Fortune shrugged "They're more polite than airport security." He remembered onve when such a thing was non existent course the planes then were props.

 

StarPatrol: "No problem officer Liz, and if you need to talk about anything trivial you can, just don't abuse the comm links." Kari and Trevor had now noticed they were closer to the machine, Kari as usual was monitoring emotions Trevor was glancing around curiously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"But how do yo--Woah!" Krystal almost jumped when she saw the animal man transform. She then became even more amazed at the fact that he summoned creatures that looked exactly like him, they then scurried away. The proud warrior watched on as it happened and at that very moment something began to stir inside her. Something primeval. Ancient. The urge to..chase. For what is there a predator to not chase after her prey? But something was different, she was evolved, she was able to resist the urge, even if just. She seemed to convulse as every cell in her body roared to chase after the scurrying critters. But again, she has evolved far beyond the need of basic instinct, she was sapient and civilized.

 

And this civilized, sapient. This intellectual, a pex, preadator turned back towards the table and let out a defeated sigh. She rubbed her forehead with the back of her hand. "Well...I tried...Though, he is pretty interesting, huh? Oh..I'm sorry! My name is Krystal" Extending a hand.

 

 

Hirro noticed when they both glanced at him. He gave them a weary smile, as he listened intently and wrote down some notes of his own in a little pocket journal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In lobby;

 

Guardians table:

The rest of the girls go back to their own things as Blue Fang finally gives a response. Abby likewise scratches her head before krystal speaks with her.

 

*Krystal/Animalius- Abigail gives Krystal a nod, not as surprised by the animal summons, but she was interested. "I appreciate the effort, I just am a bit worried for him. Who knows what someone like him will get into." she says, as if she had experience witht hat kind of thing. "I'm Abigail, Abigail Parke." she says taking the hand and shaking it. "Of course, I just got an idea..." she says, before looking just past Krystal at the group of lizards.

 

Abigail gives a primal shout, apparently something the lizards would understand. And they apparently listen as all of the summoned animals stop on a dime. Animalius would meanwhile hear the following directly in his head, exactly what the others heard. <I don't mean to be rude, though may you stop right now? I'd like to have a few more words with the who summoned the lot of you>. In his current body, she was asking nicely and it was starting to be fairly persuasive.

 

*Cody/Travis- Albatross merely steeples her fingers before nodding. "Excellent, as soon as your...mentor answers then I think we can move along then. Not that I have anything else to do." she says, once more glancing at them with a fair smile. She glanced through the papers, every so often glancng at their blades. If they were perceptive she was twiddling with the hilt of her own blade.

 

GEAR tech table:

The woman listens to Prometheus with an inquisitive face. Possibly similar to what Maria would expect Pro to make if he had such a face. She jots down a few notes before answering. She wanted to ehar more from Pro, but at the same time his words were a bit suspicious to her. Nonthless she humored him. She made a few clicks on her personal computer before turning it to face Maria. "WHile it's fairly interesting I do think you underestimate the technologicala dvances we have." she notes matter-of-factly. Maria had it in front of him, though the woman was very carefully noting what exactly he was researching.

 

In Line:

*Fortune- Dirk shrugs. "Yeah, agreed there" he notes. It was King's turn to speak. "Well, we're going to be down the hall, I believe you should be going into one of the orientation rooms. Personally I got some other business to attend to". Garcia chimes in.

 

"My schedule's free, I wouldnt mind waiting, I dont think you have a long-winded speaker." she says with a slight grin. Dirk shrugged, not caring either way.

 

*Minerva- The man cooly nods. "Just observing and liking what I see. Your far from the first pyrokinetic I've seen but you got a knack for it. I'd be interested in seeing if I could make an arrangment or something." the man says as he is the next person in line. He goes through, completely calm and the guy doesn't give him much trouble.

 

*Ursa- The kid mulls over being told that one mess up could lead to Ani killing him, but in the end he doesn't seem to mind much, at least outwardly. "Well Ill keep that in mind then mister. But that jsut really proves this guy needs a friend or two." he notes, completely oblivious to the commotion he's causing close to the tables.

 

 

 

*Star Patrol- "Okie dokie!" Liz responds, cheering up marginally. "Good luck on Orientation, don't think i said that." Liz comments. Trevor would spot the various conversations going on, everything seemed calm, at least for the moment. he also noted how the man operating the stall worked. He was very quick with letting people through, though he seemingly did more than give slight glances over everyone. He would see Fortune's "look over" give him a bit feedback. Kari likewise saw everyone more or less civilized and calm, at least at the level she was keeping it out.

 

*misc.

*Emma- Emma's siblings take a second to glance around everywhere. They were looking for people who would be the least likely to start a fight with them. After a few seconds they speak.

 

"There!" both individlas speak, though they'r epointing in two different directions; Baz at a newspaper place and Gigi near the Guardians table. Realizing this might go nowhere, they shrug. "Well what do you wanna do?" Gigi questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Edited! When Connors raised his hand, he never turned it into a handshake, which is why Vinnessa raised her hand then lowered it, without actually shaking it. Unless I made a reading error? Going with it.

 

A dark eyebrow rose slightly on her brow as he unexpectedly shook her hand, but assuming it a normal greeting, Vinnessa went with it. Reasoning it wasn't much to say the following, "You assume correctly. Gabriel and I are from a place distant, a place you likely have never traversed." When Connors seemed to guard his tone suddenly, she could only take notice, ending the shake after a few moments. "Yes, the 'tram' was quite diverse. We mostly kept to ourselves," she added, sharing a glance with her large ally before turning back to continue the conversation.

 

Gabriel sniffed again. "I smell... I smell..." His eyes narrowed, and he let out a guttural growl, deep in his throat, quite uncharacteristically. Vinnessa frowned. She knew only one thing to make the peace loving man react like this. "All wakes of life you say?" Her head searched the room to and fro, even as Gabriel lumbered away, lip curled in disgust. She couldn't find it's source, but she knew what was in the room. "No felines of course... Right?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: EDITED

 

Fortune: "Well we'll all meet up here afterwards then." Fortune said before turning towards the hero orientation room. Before turning there he noted an odd trio one of them a blue skinned girl.

 

StarPatrol: "Goodbye officer Liz." Captain Sphinx said before switching off, "Good luck?" He wondered if that meant there was some kind of testing being conducted there. He shrugged to himself and headed for the detector motioning his cohorts to folllow him.

 

Trevor eyed Fortune and his odd choice of weapon before turning to the synthetic, "By the way, is there anyway for us to contact you? I think we're going need to be able to keep in touch with potential allies."

 

Kari meanwhile was growing bored, she yearned for some kind of puzzle to keep her mind occupied, she made a note to herself to find some puzzles soon.

Edited by Mercenaryblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willow stayed silent, not wanting to stir things up. She was learning her lesson. She took a spot that was unassuming. The succubus decided that she'd be a sight for sore eyes rather than trouble maker.

 

"Oh I was part of a university experiment. It was...off color to say the least." Alec replied to clarify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trace: Befor responding Trace thought of a few things he could have noticed about Daves Quirks and thoughts. Perhaps any issues he had.

 

Nicholi: "I'm going to join yea. I'm just not used to all the rules. It goes against my instincts. And if I join I can get stronger. Then get us a place to stay." He looked up at Trout. So tell me about yourself Trout. I'll respond in kind. I think thats how these things work."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animalius:

The chameleons answered in unison. "If this conversation were to continue, nothing good could come out of it. Due to mental illness I am unable to join your team, I apologize."

 

Minerva:

"Listen, I'm not interested in fighting as some pyrokinetic. I'm just here to make pizza. If you want some hand over some cash, otherwise, *vulgarity* off." Minerva said, sounding just as calm as he was.

 

Ursa:

Ursa sighed, this kid was going to get himself killed. "Unless you can survive a rhino's horn stabbing you through the stomach and then being stampeded over by a few more, stay the hell away from him. He's too dangerous for kids to be around." He said, if it worked he'd saved a life. If it didn't animalius got a friend. He waited to see which it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero orientation room;

*Fortune- The two swordsmans walk up to the room labeled Hero orientation. There seemed to be some commotion coming fromt he other side. before Fortune could comment on it, Dirk kicked the door open, worried something had happened. The sight of the two was something odd. Inside a big dorm, there were several rows of seats stretching from end to end, a speaker and stand with a mic. Smack dab in the center was something of a brawl going on. A few people on the outside edges were minding their own business but the center were a good two-dozen people brawling like it was the middle of a western bar. Noone who didn't want to be in it seeemd to be safe enough fromt he onslaught.

 

"Maybe they....mislabeled the signs." Dirk mutters to Fortune. About four seconds later someone was flung out of the brawl, luckily Dirk broke his fall. The two both fell to the floor, giving an "OOMF" noise. Upon closer inspection, the individual certainly wasn't human. He did thank Dirk for breaking his fall.

 

"Sorry bout that, i was bracing for concrete." the dragon boy mutters as he picks up his swords and gets off Dirk who was alive if annoyed.

 

Villian Orientation room;

*Willow- Willow found a nice comfortable seat, nothing particular to complaina bout. From her positions he noticed a mic and stand, likely for whoever the speaker was going to be. She heard a small growling to her left, though it quickly became a calling as the person of the voice came closer. "Hello lady". From Willow's perspective she couldnt see who it was, but they were definitely interested in a good time...though they might not be all that human.

 

Lobby;

Guardians Table:

Abby gives a great big sigh at the chameleon's actions. She knew this wasn't going to be easy on anyone. She shrugs to Krystal efore speaking.

 

<Well, what if I could fix that? At the very least help you with it?> she asks politely, not giving any hint of any emotion past that of professionalism.

 

In Line:

*Minerva- The man shrugs. "Very well madam, thank you for your time all the same." he says before going through to the hallway. Minerva was next in line. The man asked her if the suit of armor she had was weaponized before asking her to empty any weapons before entering through the machine.

 

*Ursa- Jake shakes his head. "I can do my best to not have that happen to me, if it's all the same to you." he says, wondering for whose protection he was watching out for. "I'll stick around him, all the same at least for now." he says, giving himself a nod for reassurance.

 

*Alec- Samson scratches his head at that. "What Universsssity exactly did they manage to do that?" he asks very curiosuly. "Hmph, nonthless I ssssuppose that means you know your way around a sssschool? Hehe, well i didn't take you for a natural anywayssss." he jokes before speaking still.

 

*Star Patrol- The synthetic nods. "Yes quite, I am reachable through GEAR tech lines, just ask for DAR 0.3, that is me you see...hehe." he says, taking a second to enjoy the rhyme he had made. "If you wish for more direct cotnact, perhaps I can study the frequency of your comm?" he asks politely. Kari, though bored, may be able to make a game out of what species went through the walkway next. There was certainly soem variety.

 

*Trace- Trace would note that Dave rarely left a neutral tone in his voice for some reason. Past having a pechant for snarking, he was nicely dressed and was clean cut, there didn't seem to be much to analyze on the outside. Inside he'd have to focus onf indig any dirt to fling in his direction.

 

*Nicholi- Trout gives a slight sigh of relief. "heh, well that means your gonna keep me around then?" he asks, somewhat exited, though he tries not to sound too hopeful. Upon being told to share stuff, he thought on it for a second before nodding. "Well Im not too interesting ya know? Fish guy, had fish parents, decided to try and go out on my own and stuff.....nothing compared to what you've told me so far." he says, trying to make nothing much of his past. Whether or not this worked would be up to Nicholi's curiosity.

 

misc:

*Vinessa + Gabriel- "Heh, try me. You''d be surprised I'm sure..." Connor begins to boast when he picks up on Gabriel acting like he's about ready to maul something. He looks a bit worried, this only worsens as Vinessa asks the question about cats.

 

"Uh.....well, to be honest I couldn't give you a straight answer. It's definitely possible, but in thi crowd you'd have to..uh be on the lookout. I've certainly had my fair share of meetings with some..." Connor says nervously. If Vinessa was still on the lookout for cats or cat people, she would spot a total of three; near the table labeled GEAR tech was a male one who seeemd to be minding his own business jotting down notes. Closer still was on the tabled Labeled "Guardians of the earth" a female one speaking with some other individuals. However almost an equal distance away was near the Reach police department table, a lone feline woman minding her own business, in the middle of a nap.

 

"Hey buddy, your alright right?" Connor asks, trying to pat the seemingly gentle Gabriel across the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pat on the back would go nearly unnoticed as Gabriel began slowly sprouting tufts of black, coarse fur along his neck, face, and hands. Vinnessa considered letting him let loose a little steam, but instantly thought better of it for half a dozen reasons at once. "Connor, are you very strong?" She asked. "Time is of the essence now, and if you value the safety of these people, you... Nevermind." She eyed his cane and simply followed Gabriel, dissmissing Connor as a cripple.

 

"Oaf!" Vinnessa murmured to herself, before speaking a bit louder. "Someone should hold this one down. He is rather strong." She herself could do little at this point, or at least believed it so. The difference in physical strength between the two was simply too great a gap. Gabriel found his first target: a catlike man writing something down. Even less than halfway morphed, he leapt, and Vinnessa cursed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krystal's ears twitch from the apparent conversation, she knows she should just wait patiently, but her curiosity was getting the best of her. She leans in towards Abigail and whispers. "What's he saying? Do you want him back here? I can get him for you, you know."

 

Hirro is definitely intrigued with the idea of time machines and alternate realities. In fact, he's so invested with the lesson that he didn't keep his gift in check. As he keeps on writing, the floor under his feet becomes frosted with a thin layer of ice and the air around his personal space begins to condense, turning into a slight fog. Though, the cryokinetic does not notice much of it, until he actually takes a second to look up. "Dammit...not again-- Hirro then felt the urge to look behind him and he does; only to see a mass of what seemed to be black fur lunging at him. He frowns.

 

"This is gonna hurt."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: The dragon humanoid was not surprising to Fortune he'd encountered such creatures before in his many travels, "And who might you be?" He asked, while keeping an eye on the brawl in case it came a little closer, "And who started the brawl? i haven't seen a brawl like that since dodge city."

 

StarPatrol: Kari had decided to keep herself occupied by tallying up the number of species and classifying them, she also looked for any wearing similar costumes or uniforms deducing that they'd be in a team or organization of some sort.

 

Captain Sphinx was just waiting for the line to move humming an old martial tune.

 

"You just need to analyze the comm link?" trevor sked handing his over to the synthetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animalius:

"You can't help me. Stay away for your own good." He responded. He knew that if anyone who tried would be too optimistic about it. One day he'd be angry and just kill them for no reason. He had the feeling he'd done that before. He would look through his wood carvings later. For now he continued to charge past the line while camoflauged.

 

Ursa:

"Whatever kid, your funeral." Ursa answered as he checked how many people were in line.

 

Minerva:

Minerva shook her head, "I don't have any weapons. Don't really need themm anyways." She muttered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Cody/Travis- Albatross merely steeples her fingers before nodding. "Excellent, as soon as your...mentor answers then I think we can move along then. Not that I have anything else to do." she says, once more glancing at them with a fair smile. She glanced through the papers, every so often glancng at their blades. If they were perceptive she was twiddling with the hilt of her own blade.

 

"His not my mentor.." Blue Fang says. "Were partners.. Lets move along sometimes he dozes off."

 

*misc.

*Emma- Emma's siblings take a second to glance around everywhere. They were looking for people who would be the least likely to start a fight with them. After a few seconds they speak.

 

"There!" both individlas speak, though they'r epointing in two different directions; Baz at a newspaper place and Gigi near the Guardians table. Realizing this might go nowhere, they shrug. "Well what do you wanna do?" Gigi questions.

 

Emma walks over to the newspaper place, "How about here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trace: "Oh no offense taken! For someone like you to call me a child is just delightful! The theres you! The monotone man with issues he tries to hide from the world! Yes we are a fun bunch!" He says with a grin as he talked with his hands.

 

Nicholi: Nicholi growled. "I can hear your heart beating faster. If thers something you don't want to say thats fine but just tell me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero Orientation room;

*Fortune- The dragon boy turns to answer Fortune. "Eh, my name's Drago Sharptooth, I'm new here, came to visit my old man....as for who started it, I'm not sure. I asked and was told it was a friendly spar...that expanded. It's the biggest one I've seen too. Something about testing a newbies mettle though that last one might've been sarcasm." Drago mutters as he twirls his sword. "Anything else I can help with? I'd be more than glad to, otherwise I gotta repay the bloke about twice my size that tossed me at your friend. Few strikes with the blunt end should do it." he says, overly cheery about the whole situation. The brawl was going on even as he spoke. Dirk had finished recovering, his skin a smooth metallic shape wa snow receeding to resemble something closer to regular skin.

 

"How much do you weigh man? That was smarts." he mutters, still shaken up. Drago gives a slight shrug at the question, apparently unsure. "Well it felt like alot.....your a swordsman?" he asks, realizing he had the two large blades. Drago enthusiastically nods.

 

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Krystal/Animalius- Abby scratched her head at Animalius' response. Meanwhile, Ani himself would be alone as all of the other chameleons were not resisting Abigail "asking nicely". At Krystal's suggestion, she sighed. "He's adamant that he can't be helped...worried almost. Talking like this wont be easy, if you could not hurt him while doing it...grabbing him would be nice." she mutter to krystal, making sure noone else heard.

 

*Cody- Albatross shrugs. "Apologies for that then. Well the paperwork looks fine, you may snap your ally out of his stupor and get in line to move on...well unless your not done talking or asking questions to me or my friends." she says, giving a glance at Sprite as well as her sister, both of whom glance away whens he turns, seeming to mind their own business.

 

In line:

*Minerva- The man watching her nods. "I'm sure you are, just a standard question, you know how it is. Have a safe Orientaqtion, try not to light anything on fire." he says, regardless of whether or not she let that part known.

 

*Ursa- Jake nods, by this point he figured he would take Ursa at face value, at least for the moment. "We'llsee bout that. Bet i make the week no troubles." he says, trying to be a bit fun. He didnt expect ursa to take though. He would see that once Minerva and the man at watch were done heckling each other he was next. The Hero/Villian doors were also right in front of his view.

 

*Star Patrol- In the line alone she spotted 4 individuals physically resembling dinosaurs, two looked suspiciously like raptors, a beetle man, a young fish-man, different skinned humans of various primary colors, and a woman with a flock of chickens surrounding her. Sphinx's tune went unmuddled, noone he was previously covnersing with bothered him, leaving his whistling in peace. Meanwhile a bit further back the synthetic nods as he takes the comm from trevor. "Yes, I only needed to distinguish the frequencies that it takes. I am quite capable of transmitting that myself. It's actually a fairly funny story if you have the time." DAR says, handing the comm back once he's done.

 

*Trace- Dave seemed somewhat amused that he tried to pull that. "Well a few things, not bad eyes but I can be an open book if you ask nicely...or get me drunk, I imagine." he says with a chuckle. "Second, I can generalize and poke fun at friends too, I am technically human." he says, patting Trace on the shoulder. Derrick was still trying to get the helmet speaker working, but he did manage to pantomime that he too liked good natured prodding.

 

"*zzt* you gu-...*zzt* great!"

 

*Nicholi- Trout takes a second to feel his heartbeat after Nicholi points it out. "I'm not sure I'll ever get used to that." he mutters before sliding down Nicholi's back. He shrugs. "Honestly, there's alot to be said, but quite a bit to leave alone, I'm sure you understand....if you could specify what you want me to tell you, then I imagine I can answer it." Trout says, still not trying to give anything awa, but the half-demon saw it in the kids eyes. He really did trust Nicholi with talking this much.

 

misc:

*Emma- The two siblings quietly walk over to the newsstand to follow their sister. At least Baz figured she couldnt make any problems there. The female waved to Emma. "Hello, can I help you at a-" she starts to say when an old man appears.

 

"Hello miss, welcome to the Daily Hero. We give news as it happens, sometimes beforehand....I do believe I have read into your future a bit, care to listen? Oh yes, I see you and two others you care for dearly...all of which are in some kind of tournament. Oh it looked exiting let me tell you." he says, he was definitely eccentric.

 

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Hirro might have gotten a bite of his hide, though luckily Vinessa was quite wrong about the theory behind Connor's cane with having a bad knee. Within the time Gabriel began to move in disance of an attack, he found his body redirected and about faced. Gabriel spun in a circle as if he had gone through a revolving door. The culprit was Connor, who now looked rather beastial himself though the tux and clothing matched to his size growth of about one size wide and two heads taller. He ended the spin in a hug before loudly proclaiming "Brother Gabriel! So great to see you!", trying to cover up the fact that Gabriel almost tried mauling someone. He was fast, though he struggled a bit to hold Gabriel down, he was done transforming though Connor was fairly certain the same wasn't for the man he was trying to hold.

 

"Hey, uh, what was step two pretty thing?" Connor grunts at Vinessa, trying to hold him long enough to calm down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once she heard a gravelly voice call to her, something inside the succubus decided to play it calmly. Her eyes and body turned to see the man. If the man or being was of a demonic nature, she would reveal herself as a succubus whilst acknowledging the fellow demon. Perhaps a refuel can set an alliance for villainy. But who is to say that villains have the honor to do so?

 

Alec replied, "Sadly I'm not natural. I was artificially made. And we all know how that goes." Alec proceeded along with everyone else. All hopes were set as the fish now takes to the water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: "Seems to be a lot of swordsman in town today." fortune remarked at the exchange betweeen Dirk and Drago, he patted his saber and gave Garcia a glance. "By all means don't let me hold you back from getting even." He said to Drago

 

StarPatrol: Kari noted the varieties and catalogued them in her head, a few resembled species she was familar with others were a bit new to her. "A few of these races look familar." She remarked. Captain Sphinx stopped his tune, "Eh? Yes I noticed that myself. Wonder if that means anything scientifically?" Kari shrugged, "Can't answer that cap, my field is engineering and electronics." Sphinx smirked, "And i'm just a rocket jokey."

 

Kari frowned, "You're more than that you know." Captain Sphinx was puzzled by that statement. "Uh, thanks."

 

Trevor shrugged, "Well thi line isn't moving particularly fast so please tell me your story."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was fast. The man, if he could still be called that, shot past Vinnessa and practically caught Gabriel in midair. That in itself was a feat considering the dreadlocked wolfman's impressive size, but she knew all werewolves to be strong. Wait, Connor was a werewolf? "Of course," Vinnessa commented inwardly. "He smelt strange for a human, this only makes sense." The only thing that kept her suspicions at bay was Connor's non-violent comment.

 

Gabriel had his sights set on the catlike individual. And yet, only a moment would pass when his trajectory and view changed completely. He was now stationary, and just about face to face with... "Huh?" He managed, voice rough from the half transformation, which likewise stopped. His features twisted, Gabriel's instinct was replaced with curiosity at the creature before him. "Are you of my clan, brother? There is a felid amongst us!" As he spoke, his half-maw snapped loudly, partial canines clearly visible. He wasn't quite at full strength, but he wasn't getting stronger either, at the moment.

 

Vinnessa approached the two, face displaying... Annoyance and surprise. Then, relief. "My apologies, Connor. You have been misjudged. Now then, if you could be so kind as to keep him still." Vinnessa jumped onto his hulking shoulders and cocked her small fist back. A quick, jarring jab found its place upon Gabriel's skull, right between the ears which had shifted and were poking out through his hair. For a second, the man's eyes crossed, then he began to revert. Vinnessa backflipped off him and Gabriel merely looked ashamed.

 

"Sorry," he grumbled. "Cats."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cody- Albatross shrugs. "Apologies for that then. Well the paperwork looks fine, you may snap your ally out of his stupor and get in line to move on...well unless your not done talking or asking questions to me or my friends." she says, giving a glance at Sprite as well as her sister, both of whom glance away whens he turns, seeming to mind their own business.

 

Travis has been quite because his been checking out Sprite from the corner of his eye.

 

"Dragon knock it off and come back to reality," Blue Fang says.

 

Red Dragon looks towards everyone, "Don't you just hate it when your newbie side kick gets real cute and think your equals already?" He asks sarcastically. "I think me and my ward don't have any more questions though."

 

"I'm not a sidekick... oh never mind." Cody drops his head and lets out a sigh. "Mmm actually I have a question. Do you know any places to live?"

 

Travis first thought is Shut up Blue Fang but then he realizes it's not a half bad question.

 

Emma- The two siblings quietly walk over to the newsstand to follow their sister. At least Baz figured she couldnt make any problems there. The female waved to Emma. "Hello, can I help you at a-" she starts to say when an old man appears.

 

"Hello miss, welcome to the Daily Hero. We give news as it happens, sometimes beforehand....I do believe I have read into your future a bit, care to listen? Oh yes, I see you and two others you care for dearly...all of which are in some kind of tournament. Oh it looked exiting let me tell you." he says, he was definitely eccentric.

 

"Hey cutting her off is rude," Emma was about to go on a rant about showing women respect but what the man says catches her off guard. "That sounds amazing!" Em says with child like joy, and there is questioning look in her eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maria huffed as Prometheus temporarily took over the control of her arms and hands, watching as "her" arms raced across the keyboards and type in technical data while muttering things to her to give her the impression of a conversation. They both knew that the technical information was beyond Maria, but Prometheus muttered under his breath for her sake, it was a human personality quirk that Maria found comforting.

 

Maria looked over at the G.E.A.R. representative, who was giving her/them a curious look. "So..." Maria began, "That's a nice shirt, is it-oh." Prometheus reverted control of her hands, "I guess he's done now." she said sheepishly as she turned over control of computer to the representative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minerva:

"Don't tell me what to do." Minerva muttered under his breath. She would start melting metal to reform it out of boredom as she headed towards the orientation room.

 

Animalius:

He would try getting the other chameleons to listen to him again as he kept heading towards where ursa was. He was getting kind of creeped out, anyone who could take control of his animals is someone he'd rather not mess with.

 

Ursa:

"so, why are you in the city?" Ursa asked, trying to change the subject. he had a feeling he could distract him and knock him out later so he wouldn't remember about animalius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hero orientation room;

*Fortune- "No kidding." Dirk mutters as his body fully recovers from the impact. "Those are some huge blades."

 

"Yeah, they're heirlooms. Not as heavy as you'd think...heavy though all the same." Drago says, twirling his blades with upmost ease. He glances back to the brawl before nodding. "Thanks, I think I'll see you guys around." he says before charging in. He is seen striking several individuals before being violently tossed back, landing at Fortune's feet. "That big bloke had a friend." Drago groans in pain as he lands hard on the floor.

 

*Minerva- The check man just chuckled a bit silently. Minerva quickly found herself into the hero orientation room. She found a group of individuals in the room brawling, sparring, and overall having a good time. She noticed sseveral folks with swords just watching on and a dragon fellow was smacked into the floor in front of them. Everyone else seemed to mind their own business.

 

Villian room;

*Willow- She turns to see a boy, at the very least it looked like a boy. He gives a slight cough, the raspy voice apparently being faked. Willow definitely sensed that this person was not a human. She sensed the demon in him. "A succubi? Hmm, now that is interesting...makes a deal of sense though." he mutters upon being told willow was what she was. However upon being told she could sense that he wasn't human the kid decided to play dumb. "A demon? Me? Hehe, lady, what ever gave you that idea?" he says jokingly before giving a very toothy grin, each tooth was filed canines and his iris' turned a golden yellow as his eyes shifted.

 

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Cody/Travis- Sprite chuckles a bit, seeing Travis distracted now. Albatross puts on a poker face, only just holding back laughter on her part. When asked the question, Albatross answers. "Yes, well that was going to be explained in the Orientation proper. We actually have two main housing areas in the city that are fairly secluded from the city itself. theyre very nice and will be pre-paid for a number amount of time. Of course there's many other places one could go to, so this is if you have no other luck then you will be given a housing until you get used to the city." she says politely. "Any other questions, your being very intelligent about this?"

 

*Animalius- As Ani tried to get his summons to follow, he got some various chatter back. Apparently Abigail was stalling by asking politely <Can you give me a second to think about something?>...apparently this worked and the chameleons were clammering about who to listen to for the moment.

 

GEAR tech table:

*Maria/Hirro- Tundra and Kendra quickly glance at the computer before it's turned over to the rep. They were easily as confused as Maria. The tech rep however looked over it with interest.

 

"So, what the hell was that?" Kendra asks, who was busy scratching her head. The rep looks it over, jotting down some personal notes of interest.

 

"Interesting....now, alot of this stuff is for the power source if Im reading this right?" the rep says, trying to discern some of the looser writing. "We may be able to alternate some of these objects, though I must ask how concrete this system must be to get the exact frequency for you to go back in time. Our world has quite a few ways of alternate energy and alien technology, which is why I ask...." she says nonchalantly, before turning the computer back.

 

In line:

*Ursa- Jake scratches his head. "Well, Im not exactly running away from home, but that wouldn't be too far-fetched....it's sorta complicated." he says honestly. Within a few seconds Jake was next and he went through the line without a problem. Ursa was next and the man took one look at him, before giving the ok to just walk through the machine. The folks behind him were eager to walk through as well.

 

*Alec- "Hmm, well that is sssssomething.......how exactly?" Samson asks, quite confused how(in his mind) a bunch of college students made the large beetle man in front of him. They would be next as soon as the individuals in front of them went forward.

 

*Star patrol- As the two members speak, the synthetic glances over before whispering to Trevor. "Are they an item?" he asks, forgetting to tell his story for the moment.

 

misc.:

*Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor sighed in relif as Vinessa calmed down Gabriel. Once he was human mode and apologizing, Connor pats him across the back. "It's ok big guy, we all have our weaknesses." he says in an utteral growl. Only after making sure he was in no danger of going nuts again did he turn to Vinessa.

 

"Hey, it's ok....people misjudge me all the time, I'm used to it, I count on it actually." he says before giving a fair werewolf grin. "So your big friend here gonna be ok?" connor asks before backing off Gabriel, finally letting go.

 

"By the way big friend, sorry bout lying Im not related to you as far I know." he says with a shrug. "If that were the case I think I'd be the runt of the litter." he jokes.

 

*Emma- The man nods. "Yes, yes it does indeed. Would you like to know further?" the man asks curiosuly. By this point, Baz and Gigi caught up and are quietly looking on in confusion as to how this guy got Emma's attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alec saw he and Samson were next. "Long story.". If the time allowed after the two entered the orientation, Alec would be ready to continue. "I was created as an experiment in a university for...pharmaceutical purposes. The professor, Dr. Maltheus, who was a crazy hack, led the experiment. He took his students along to merely assist him. Maltheus if you ask me, should have retired years earlier."

 

Willow smiled further. "You don't have to show yourself. We aren't very different." She found the male demon promising as a patron. Naughty girls can be nice. It just takes the other to play the right cards. If her act was not enough, pheromones might come to the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...