7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Ursa:

"Animalius is a weird kid, he's dangerous if he's not constantly reminded that he has his limits. Just lookin out for the kid." Ursa mutters. Minerva meanwhile was doing her best to not light the dark lizard on fire. The Dark Lizard was checking how much time he'd lose if he avoided her by moving to the back of the line.

Animalius:

"Eh, I'm sure I'll be fine. Just have to not do anything too stupid right? I'll live... probably. Just like old times I'd imagine." He jokes, figuring that odds were some things happened in his time living in the forest. "Thanks for the concern though, guess I should be on my way."

Nicholi nodded. "No its more like how I was taught. My dad always said a gun was a way for a weak man to feel strong. Gives power to those who haven't earned it. If someone beats me I want them to deserve it." His tone changed quick. "Now... What can I do for fun around here?"

Trace: Trace nods. "Very good. I think we'll be going then. You have fun now." He says slyly while noticeably pointing to Animalius with his eyes as he turned away he took a few steps and looked back "Oh. And if you want we could get together sometime. Hang out and stuff." He said this time it definitely had some flirtatiousness behind it. "Bye now." He says walking away with Derrick and Dave. "That was fun."

Oreitnation Villians room;

*Willow- Willow went unimpeded to the villian room. When she opened the door, she saw a good two dozen individuals sitting around, eyeing everyone else. A few indivduals looked over Willow for various reasons. She would have to focus to discern threat stares to oogling stares. The individuals inside was as varied as tram car #2 was, werebasts,d emons, and hevaily armed individuals were all scattered around. it was up to her to see what happened next.

Lobby;

In line:

With willow gone, the line moved at a fair pace. WIthin a minute Slyvester King was up next in line. behind him was Garcia and the swashbuckling duo. Behind them a few individuals back was Minerva, Ursa, Jake, and Dark Lizard. A few men behind them was chicken lady and her coop. Behind them was Alec and Samson. Close to the end of the line was Star Patrol, along with their new synthetic ally.

*Fortune- The swordsman realzied he was close to the entrance line now. Garica and Dirk didn';t seem to, though her friend moved up ahead to go through the detector.

"It looks brand new,a testamane tto the care you take with it I assume?" she calls out. "It looks positively vintage, what century is it?" she asks.

*Ursa, Minerva + D.L.- "Oh...like a death seeker or just reckless?" jake asks, totally buying that Animalius was the type to have leeroy jenkin moments. Meanwhile Minerva might be able to focus on having only a handful of people seperating them from the orientation rooms, or given the loud chatter going on she may have soeoene else in mind for setting alight. Dark lizard would see he'd be short almost 20 individuals with more people getting on as he looked. Needless to say he'd lose a few minutes. At best.

*Alec- Despite having his decision set in stone, he was still a ways from the line. Samson chuckles. "Have you even been to an Orientation? Know what to expect and all that ssssstuff?" he says before noticing the minor spat Chicken lady was having with Raptor.

*Star Patrol- The group was a bit further from the line's front but their patience would seem to be rewarded shortly. The syntheric merely nods after that. "Well, that is all very good to hear. I hope you enjoy your stay while things get figured out. Do you think you would need help settling?" he asks, trying to pass time. He could be ignored or answered, their call.

Guardians Table:

*Trace- Abigail was now positively focusing on Animalius once Trace was done with her. She nods absentmidnedly. "Sure, I know great games..." she mutters incoherently. With Trace walking towards the line, Derrick chuckles a bit.

"Well Im sure you had fun....Ill admit it, you have a silver tongue...or some very dirty tactics." he says with a chuckle. Dave had caught back up with the group, he had done something apparently. He just nods, having caught th etail end of the conversation.

"Nice girl." is all he ends up saying before pointing to the long-ish line. "Shall we go?" he asks.

*Animalius- Tippy sighs. <If you ever need help, please consider it. Not many people are so in tume with nature anyo-> she ebgins to say when Abigail makes her move.

"Umm, hi sir. Excuse me....can i help you?" she says. Tippy gives a light sigh before catching Abigail up to speed. her reaction is...interesting. "Oh my g-....that's incredible." she says, directed right at Ani.

Misc:

*Nicholi- (Reach City PD table) "I'm sure your dad was very strong...to say something like that." Foreman says, fixing his sunglasses a bit before continuing. "Uh, well in this city or in this building? Either way, I'm sure it's a amtter of asking around. Depending on what you'd like." he says slyly, giving Misisoanry the slightest glance, which he could catch.

*Gabriel & Vinessa- (near the front entrance) The unlikely duo, from their perspective, were more than capable of eavesdropping and remembering scents. It was all up to what they thought was relevant in this multispecial pileup to remember long-term. For now though, it appeared that Gabriel's assurance that they were in the clear was justified while Vinessa's belief in the opposite was in the realm of paranoia. From their spot, they were able to pick out bits and pieces of conversation thogh none of it seemed relevant. Talks about sporting events, something about "The Cape" being the hottest joint in town, mindless banter, it might be earsplitting if they keep it up to this degree. Every optionw a slaid out for them if they could overcome the fear that someone was after them.

"Excuse me." was heard as Gabriel felt someone bumped into him from behind. "Watch it punk!" is followed, though it's directed at a rocky looking fellow who snarls as he walks past. If eithe rpaid atention enough, there'd be a man in a coat similar to gabriel's, apparently minding his own business. "*sigh* sorry there pal, just trying to squeeze through here." the man says. He appeared nice, but if either's nostrils weren't too split they'd smell faint scent of a werewolf. Whether he was in contact with one or had recently morphed....that assumption was along with course of action was up to the duo.

Fortune: "Indeed it was made around the 16th century." Fortune replied he then saw they were close to the entrance, "Hmm hero or villain. A bit odd that they advertise for villains I find that just a tad bit suspicious."

StarPatrol: "I think we'd prefer to do some scouting around on our own first, but if we can't find a place we'll be sure to contact you." Captain Sphinx told the synthetic.

Dark Lizard went for it, he'd walk to the back of the line. Minerva sighed. She had missed her chance. Ursa looked down at the kid, still not showing an emotion, his voice had a very slight show of sadness, but it was nearly undetectable to anyone who was not trained in seeing emotions through the tone of voice. "Animalius is reckless, very reckless. This makes him a danger to himself. There's also the occasional day when he loses hope... Can't really blame him, but whatever. Every day he wakes up, freaks out about not being 5 years old, realizes he's not in the same place, realizes it's a different year... Kid's got a tough life and sometimes he decides there isn't much of a point to it. So I like to make him incapable of doing anything stupid when I get the chance." He explained.

Animalius:

"The powers? yeah they're cool I guess." He says. He wanted to know what the squirrel was going to say, but he didn't want to seem rude. He had noticed earlier that she was like him, she had the gift to talk to animals... that was cool. He wondered how she ended up with it. He also wondered who the hell the bear and the pyromancer were. He just shrugged and looked through his carvings.

Solid Light took the balloons, quite confused. No one had had ever really thought he could do anything important, let alone with balloons. After taking them, he spoke again,

" Thank you? I think? I'll try to hold on to these, I suppose. Good luck with your little newspaper."

He floated towards the line next, finally done with the doldrums that the various tables were.

Chicken Lady responded to the large, imposing creature with a curtsy,

"Thank you sir, I hope you a lovely rest of the day."

Back at the Wizard school table, Cecil pondered his answer for a few moments, and then conveyed his response,

" Well my mother was a wizard, or a witch, or something. To say the least she was a practitioner of magic, but specifically necromancy, and I simply took up the family profession, or at least on my mom's side. My father was actually a mad scientist, but that's an entirely different story."

Knick-Knack quickly apologized, dusting himself off,

" The fault is entirely mine, I'm sorry for being so rude."

Gabriel shook his head. He knew Vinnessa's paranoia was enough for the both of them, with enough leftover to fill the room. At being bumped, his eyebrows shifted apologetically. "Oh, I'm sorry!" He gazed toward the person in question, a thick hand reaching behind his neck. "I tend to get in the way, you know, big and all. So sorry!"

Vinnessa's head snapped toward the scent and its owner. Her mind went from racing at a hundred miles an hour, to a thousand. A hand reaching behind her, she only let a single moment pass. Enough time only to see who the scent belonged to, and to instinctively act in the next moment. Her action would depend on what she saw. If she recognized any symbol of the assassin, violence was all but certain. Nearly anything else would likely warrant a dark scowl accompanied by suspicion, and even a tinge of hate.

Krystal politely excuses herself from the group as she wanders off towards the tables. The one table that really catches her tiger eye was the Guardians-Of-The-Earth table. It was green, she liked green. It was also yellow, which she also liked and it was moving. Wait, what's that? Moving? A flock of fluffy, feathery yellow passed her by as she kept walking towards the Guardian's table.

However, due to Niaoshen being distracted by the tiny train of chickens, she almost didn't notice that she made it to the table. She waved at the girl with the funny hat and the odd creature on her head. "Hiya~ Did you know they have those here?! And their really tiny to boot!" Krystal exclaims as she points off in the direction of the chickens in the line.

Hirro nods his sister off, giving her a look that she knows to well. He then looks around himself, until the one of the tables got his attention. He ends up nudging Tundra and Maria, motioning towards the table. "Hey, you guys are heading towards the G.E.A.R.S table, no? I have a few questions of my own that I kinda wanna ask."

Maria looks behind her, startled at the presence of her two companions. "Oh Jesus Christ, you two scared me," she breaths purely for show. A lack of human organs means that she didn't have to worry about calming down a startled heart. She grins good naturedly at the girl before Hirro makes his way towards them to.

"So!" she said as she looks back at the G.E.A.R. spokesperson, "I've got questions about time travel and I hear you might be able to give me answers?"

in lobby;

GEAR tech table:

The woman focuses as the group gets larger. She fixes her glasses before looking at the group. "Y-your all together right?" she asks, hearing several voices rattle off at once. Tundra assures her before cotnuing.

*Maria- The woman moves in cloe to converse with Maria. "Hmm, luckily anomolies like that are something of a specialty of mine. If you could describe as detailed as you can manage that would help me greatly." she says, taking out a pen and paper. "To start out, future or alternaste universe? Im doubting past, no offense." she asks completely straight-faced.

*Hirro- She glances over to Hirro, rememebring she wanted to speak. "Erm, if your question is different from hers please ask the other gents." she says, after some shuffling, wo men were left at the table ready to answer most things.

Guardians Table:

Abigail would try to speak to animalius, though she had mixed results. "Hello uh Mr. I'm A-abigail Parke...I mean uh, hehe...." she says, unable to finish ehr setnence. "Natura, is my hero name. Uh-" she begins to say when Tippy facepalms and takes a second to bring her up to speed with the conversation she had with him.

*Krystal- In the middle of the talk, Abigail looks up to Krystal's question. "hu- oh! Right yeah.." she says, noting the chicken crowd. "Yeah chckens are sorta common around the earth" she says, assuming Krystal wasn't from earth. "Uh, granted they usually dont follow people like that..." she says, staring before cursing that she's being easily distracted today. "You look...catish" she says dumbfounded.

*Animalius- Tippy once more sighs before looking back to Animalius. <Sorry for my friend here, she means well but she can be overwhelmed easily. Uh, she was about to insist on possibly being helped out, see we're sorta official like that.> tippy says chattering. Abby manages to pull back to Ani to nod, signaling that she understood tippy and agreed.

in line:

*Fortune-Sylvester was almsot done with the search, surprising given he didn't seem to have much on his gi. Garcia nods. "Well, it's a bit complited, but from what I understand it's one of those freewil decisions. What happenes in the city will happen, though this is a neutral zone. Everyone has their own decision to make." she says, before sheathing her blade. "Heh, my sword's been passed down a few generations, but the 16th century? It's in excellent shape. Must've had a great string of owners." she notes. By that point, Sylvester was through. Still paying attention to replies, she goes through, placing her sword and some parrying daggers on the table. She was through in a few seconds after, she waited on the toher side for a sec. Dirk motions for Fortune to go next.

*Minerva + Ursa- Jake nods. he takes in what Ursa said as the line mpoves up. Only when they stop does Jake reply. "Wow....that's rough man. Still odd to me, but I gues sin your own way you care and stuff." he says before shrugging. "I'm not really anyone to judge I guess. You mind if I hang around him though?" he asks. Minerva would meanwhile see the line, only a handful of people in front. The person directly in front of her noticed. He was hooded and wore a nice beard.

"Hey...your that girl that made the pizza right? And set soem lizard on fire? Big fan."

*Chicken Lady- "Right right...hehe, you do that too little lady. And take care of your flock...I hear there's allot of weirdos running around. hehe, never know what'll happen in this city I hear." the raptor says before metting back upw ith his much larger dino allies. Soem individuals behind Chicken lady were quite shocked how peacefully that got resolved, and it was plain to see.

*Star Patrol- "Very well, I respect such a decision. I am curious what you plan to do, or adapt to districts, however you all seem quite intellligent, no need to worry on my end. I am still her eif you have questions, otherwise enjoy your day." the synthetic says before turning tof ace forward. WHoever wa sholding the comm would then hear a buzz. <Zzt....testing again!> was heard over the comm. It was Liz, it wa sup to them to see how to react to that.

*Dark lizard+Solid Light- As the hulking lizard man went to the back of the line to avoid further fire attacks, he would bump into Solid light, still carrying the balloons from earlier. Given they reached the line about the same time, it was up to their egos to see if anything came of that.

*Trace- Derrick is confused by Trace's last comment regarding his dad and people together. he was about to say something but he too took notice of Dave re-appearing. "yeah, that's a good question dude."

"Oh nothing much." ave says, waving off the comment. "Like I said I got a job thanks to my uncle, uh just making sure all the connectionswere in place." he says, motioning tot he front and the man who was checking the security line.

misc:

*Gabriel + Vinessa- The man looks towards Gabriel, giving Vinessa the perfect view. Even under this paranoia state she couldn't see anything that denoted him as an assassin or belonging to any coven. Whether or not he was a werewolf seemed to be mere coincidence, at least like this. The moment passes, though Connor has yet to look in Vinessa's direction. "Hey, it wasn't your fault man. Your a big target, and I just got shoved into ya, ehhe. Trust me, don't apologize for things like that." he says with a movie star grin as he pats Gabriel across the back in return. The comment itself was innocent enough, if Vinessa was rational enough she might get that impression.

*Knick Knack- The woman shakes her head. "Oh no, I must insist it was my fault. Like I said I really should be more careful....uh, just a moment of nervousness messing with my direction. I didn't think I'd hit anyone walking this close to the wall...." she says, giving a nice smile. "Uh, I'm Song." she says, holding out a hand.

*Dr. Cecil- The man looked very interested upon hearing about the witch backround. The mad scientist comment merely got a raised eyebrow. "My my, you have quite the lineage to you. I say, would be interested in joining the academy? it would be as a temp I imagine your fairly skilled in your arts. Your decision of course, I was merely trying to get use out of your skills." he says. "My bad, that wasn't/...what I meant" he says apologetically.

*Nicholi- Foreman as definitely curious, but he respect Nicholi's brushing off of the statement. At the suggestion, Missionary gives a slight scowl. "I'm a bit busy, maybe when I'm on break." she says, knowing full well foreman would make her do it if she couldn't think of something. Howeve rit didn't appear to be enough due to Foreman speaking.

"You are on break Missionary."

With that, in mind she thinks of somethign else very quickly befor eit becomes official. "Your new here right? Maybe after you and your friend do Orientation, we cana rrange that." she says. Foreman remains quiet, if Nicholi wanted it that badly he didn't have him backing him up.

OOC: edited to icnlude the following psot by DJGambrell...he asked nicely.

Trace: "A silver tongue? Me? Nahh." He says jokingly waving it off. "I just like when people get together. I think I get it from my dad. Oh well." He shrugs. When Dave catches up "Sure lets go. Where'd you go by the way?"

Nicholi: "He was. And he would be still if it weren't for me." He says instantly walking up to Missionary so Foreman didn't have any room to ask questions about the statement. He looked away when he talked to her. "Hey. Wanna show me around?"

*Gabriel + Vinessa- The man looks towards Gabriel, giving Vinessa the perfect view. Even under this paranoia state she couldn't see anything that denoted him as an assassin or belonging to any coven. Whether or not he was a werewolf seemed to be mere coincidence, at least like this. The moment passes, though Connor has yet to look in Vinessa's direction. "Hey, it wasn't your fault man. Your a big target, and I just got shoved into ya, ehhe. Trust me, don't apologize for things like that." he says with a movie star grin as he pats Gabriel across the back in return. The comment itself was innocent enough, if Vinessa was rational enough she might get that impression.

Dutifully--and happily--Gabriel returned the smile in a show of good faith. Being what he was, he couldn't help but notice the smell in the air around this stranger. It instinctively made him feel at home, and he didn't seem to be suspicious of it. "Can't much help it," the dreaded wolf-man chuckled lightly. "When you're born this big, 'sorry' becomes a regular part of your vocabulary, if you catch my meaning. The names' Gabriel. Gabriel of the--oof!"

A swift elbow stopped his words mid sentence. He was about to give his name and clan, something Vinnessa apparently objected to. "Mind your words, oaf!" She whispered quietly, but just as sharp. Information about their past was the last thing she wanted drifting about Reach. She didn't trust this man who smelled of wolves, but that was about as far as her paranoia went. This time. He seemed innocent enough, though she expected it was only a matter of time before any malice would surface. Even still, he didn't give off the feeling she'd get around the assassins. The feeling of being watched... The feeling of that very special kind of lust one learns from having tasted flesh and blood. And so, her only words to him, were: "Greetings."

Krystal saw the reaction of the little lady when she tried to talk to the animal man. She couldn't help but giggle as she quickly put two and two together and she just got there!. Love at first sight? That is so adorable! She gets a playful grin with the thought of it, but then her ears twitch when she mentions the cat comment. Krystal nods a toothy nod. "Yup. Full blooded NiaoNIaoshen and proud of it...But..You little lady are love struck aren't ya." She tilts her head over to Animalius, her tail swooshing slyly.

Hirro blinks when he realized the woman was questioning him. "Oh..Yeah. My situation is a little different then hers...But I can't really pass up the chance to learn about alternate realities. Especially since my question is just about a broken down old warship."

Animalius:

"Eh... I don't think I'd really join something like this, wouldn't remember i was a member anyways..." Animalius joked, "Nice chat with you though." He turned to see the cat, "Hello... feline thing." He says. After he hears her he just shrugs, kind of surprised that two people would think that. She seemed nice, but he didn't particularly trust her.

Ursa: "I have no feelings, imply that again... you don't want to see what happens." Ursa mutters stoicly.

Minerva: Minerva laughs at Ursa and lights some fur on fire laughing. She then realized this would probably get attention and put the fire out. She was surprised that someone talked to her and turned around to introduce herself.

Dark Lizard: "Sorry, that was my mistake." Dark Lizard says apologetically, before getting into line. He waits patiently for the line to advance.

Nicholi shrugged. Not seeing anything wrong with that. "Ok. I'll see you after that. I look forward to seeing your skills Missionary." He said calmly before waving and heading towards Orientation.

Trace: "Ok. Your gonna have to go into detail. This sounds too interesting for you to wave off." He says inquisitively. "AND I am saddened you don't question what we were doing! I guess you just don't care." He said in mock despair.

Willow decided to let some of the men ogle her. They need a sight for sore eyes. If she did notice a threatening stare or two, she would be confrontational. Can't they let a pretty face join them?

Alec replied, "I cannot say I have.". He was still a fish out of water.

Villian Orientation room;

*Willow- The roomw as about split 50/50 between oogling of her toned body and threats that she shouldn't start anything. A few individuals could apaprently sense something "off" about her, to what extent was known only to them however. She would notice quite a few areas with empty chairs. Up by the front desk was willed with a group of human(esque) individuals gathering. Closer to the middle was plenty of room if she felt the heat and eanted some alone time. Also near the front as wella s the middle was a bunch of various creatures making small cliques. A group of dragon men, some demon looking creatures, and various werebeast groups were in and keeping an eye on the others. This seemed to be do or die.

Lobby;

Guardians table:

*Animalius/Krstal- Abigail nods simply at Animalius' rejection to join the team. She has her hat covering her face, being red faced at the whole affair, especially Krystal's newest comment. In the back(very noticibly) Sprite and Jessica took slight note of this and were now that much closer to cracking up at her misfortune. Tippy was scratching her head at trying to figure out what to do with Animalius, feeling something odd about him.

<Stubbor kid...> she mutters. She just hoped the cat girl would hold him up long enough to think of something.

GEAR tech table:

*Hirro- The woman nods. "Ok so you are all together then..yes Im sure we can help with youa fter....and time streams are not as complicated a syou'd think, we just need to pin down the origin of it." she notes, trying to be helpful as she waits for maria to speak.

In Line:

*Ursa/Minerva- Jake takes a step back. "Ahm, ok...uh, I wont do that...again...sorry." he says, really not wanting to get into a fist fight with the martial arts bear right now. "So, uh....mind if I stick around him? Keep him safe or something?" he asks nicely. Meanwhile the man minerva acknowledged nods.

"Nice to meet ya, friends call me Matches. You got some skill with that fire power right there." he notes, taking real interest and visibly showing it.

*Alec- Samson chuckles once more. "Well there ya go, you sound like you've never been to school before.....then again I havent either. In case your wondering, Orientations like a big place where peopel tell you stuff. Or thats what I took away from it anyways." he says before sniffing the air. "They have great smelling food...somewhere around here." he mutters to himself, he was somewhat hungry. "

*Trace- With the group now in line, Dave gives a slight smirk. "It really isn't worth mentioning. Just some talking about what Ill be doing come next week and stuff...and if you try to read my soul on info, your going to learn a new meaing for 'psychic nosebleed' the hard way" he quips before looking to derrick and miming a falling motion. "Don't worry though, I saw all your guys antics....quite funny, almost makes you seem like a normal human teen." he jokes.

*Nicholi- As the half-demon waves off, Missionary grunts, apparently ignoring the group then turning to tell something to her superior officer. Nicholi would end up right behind the group Trace was with. Trout finally spoke. "Well that was all...very interesting." he says, unsure where to even begin. "Your gonna be an interesting cop." he says innocently.

misc:

Gabriel + Vinessa- "No problem." the man says, though he stops as well to wince as Gabriel takes an elbow to the gut. He is polit eenough not to question it, only giving Gabriel a glance that reads "I know what that's like" before turning his attention towards Vinessa. He nods as she speaks, showing off his face. He definitely was well-groomed; her eye spicking up a clean-shaven face and well-kept skin, but not in a fashion she was used to, less high class and more gentleman. If this man was ana ssassin of sorts, he kept it well hidden. He rests his weight ona cane he had on him as his he raises his free hand, as if to grab Vinessa's own hand but stops about mid-way recalling what happened to Gabriel. Given that was someone she apparently knew he thought against it, If nothing else, he was familair with the wrath of women.. He gives a wide smile before subtly turning the motion into that of a handshake.

"My name is uh..." he says before glancing around nervously before he continues. "Connor, Connor Reminton...Jackson by my fans." he notes at the end, seemingly taking solace that he was positive the two didn't fall under the 'fans' category. If either were familair with a specific genre of action movies made within the last decade, he might be a bit recognizeable by this point, that aside the fans comment was theirs to ponder on.

Fortune: Fortune shrugged as Dirk chose to hang back and went forward handing over his saber, it'd been lost and returned to him before he wasn't worried about losing it. It was really the only weapon he had with him.

StarPatrol: "Right, well we'll keep your offer in mind as we explore." Captain Sphinx told the android as his comm buzzed, excitement that their enemies had been spotted sprung up which was quickly dashed as Liz was just testing again, grunting Captain Sphinx answered the comm, "Hello, the comm link has very long range to it if that's what you're testing." Captain Sphinx said his tone matter of fact. "Kindly refrain from doing too many tests with the comm links."

Krystal's grin grew wider when she saw the reaction of both the lady in question and her apparent coworkers. I knew it She almost jumps for joy, if it wasn't for what he said. Wouldn't remember if he was a member? Huh..almost reminds me of--Crap. Wave at him stupid! Krystal waves at him. "Hiya, I'm Krystal....any reason why you wouldn't reconsider joining this fine establishment, Mr.?"

"Yes. Of course. I just really love learning new things." Hirro then politely takes a step back as to let Maria garner all the attention. " I don't mind waiting. Again, she can go first; I'm really interested on how she came to be on our plane."

"Oh is it?" Maria asked, completely out of her league, inwardly smirking as Prometheus felt a level of excitement she didn't think he was capable of. She waited for him to calm down enough to relay his questions to her. Then she waited until he dumbed down his questions from physics formulas to actual plain english.

"Well, what me and my friend would like to know is, first of all, how is it that we arrive in this past? Time travel is very common in his future and it's never once sent anyone into some alternate past." She paused for a moment. "And secondly how would we get back to his original world? And, if possible, would there be some way to allow his world to come here? Like, travel? Scientists and that sort of thing?"

Trace: "We are normal teens." He grinned. "Except I'm 4 and have to make sure you two don't get to mischievous." He said in a joke he knew was hypocritical.

Nicholi: "Not a very good one." He said as he waited in line. "Theres a lot of rules. I don't like it."

Vinnessa gave a crooked smirk at the man called Connor as he raised, then lowered his hand. Memorizing his face, "Is that customary here?" She repeated the gesture, though it would be impercepible if she was mocking him or being genuine, as her small, but deadly hand rose and fell back to her side. "How odd. Tell me, what is it like; where we are going?" She asked the question, wanting to learn as much about Reach City before entering the city totally unprepared. "What are the inhabitants like?"

Gabriel's nose wrinkled a bit, and it seemed he only just realized the implacations of this man's scent. "What's that smell?" He asked, sly as ever. Vinnessa withheld the urge to facepalm at his blunt, poorly worded question. If he was an assassin, though she now doubted it, it might have been enough to trigger an attack, or worse yet, an ambush. Reflexively, she tensed, fingers curling ever so slowly. Then, she took a deep breath and waited. If nothing, she'd simply relax a few moments later in relief.

In Lobby;

GEAR tech labs:

*Maria/Hirro- The girl nods her head as she listens intently. She was very interested and especially glad that Maria was able to be specific. She fixes her glasses before answering.

"Well you came prepared, I like that....in that order; to answer the specifics I would have to see this method of teleportation. Perhaps an outside anomoly interefred with his technology or maybe it was tampered with, again I can only give broad assumptions until I get more information but I do recall somewhere about a few theories regarding different timestreams. If time travel is so perfected by your friend perhaps he is capable of tapping those, albeit by accident as the case may be. The second question, I may be able to answer a bit more clearly, we do not havre running time machines as of current but building one is possible, if your friend has anything resembling what his looked like then I think we can work from there. Now different timestreams issue could be problematic, we dont want you in our future I suppose but maybe if we had something unique from your timeline we can use that to 'lock down the timeline' so to speak. Im speaking theoretically but I believe it is possible." she says befpore glancing over to Hirro oddly, assuming he was the 'friend'.

"Now I must questioon what some cat species would have interest with coming to this timeline with scientists and other such individuals..." she mutters, very interested by that idea but also wary.

In Line:

*Fortune- The man takes the blade and gently places it down as Fortune goes through the machine. The man gets some feedback before holding his head. "Hmm, didn't see that coming..." he mutters cryptically before ok'ing Fortune and giving him his sword back, leaving him free to head down the corridor of his choice. Dirk walked up and opened his coat to reveal several weapons hanging down his body and in various hidden spots. That gives the mana chuckle. Trusting he wouldnt use it after another touch of his head, he allows dirk through before taking in the enxt person. Garcia and King jsut stood by silently.

"That was surprisingly easy..." Dirk mutters aloud as he re-meets Fortune.

*Star Patrol-\ The group could see they were that much closer to the machine they needed to pass through. Meanwhile on the other line of the comm, Liz is silent for a moment. Despite handling it in a nic eenough manner, Liz was very aware she did something very rude to the group. "Sorry, good to know, and it won't happen again...promise, next time I ring it;ll be for something important." she says apologetically.

*Trace- Dave gives a small chuckle at Trace's comment, completely stunning Derrick. "Our mutual friend here is a speedster in armor meant for someone with super strength, your a demon spawn who looks twice his age and acts half it, no offense...then there's me..." he notes. Derrick says something but the comm wasnt on and it comes out as small muffled grunting. "THat's not even getting into personality quirks." Dave jokes.

*Nicholi- Trout shrugs at Nicholi's comment. "Sometimes rules are good.....would help me I'm sure. You don't like all the restrictions?" he mutters before looking forward. "I'm sure you'll do a good job though, you are going to join right?" he asks as he remains in his own thoughts mostly.

*misc-

Gabriel + Vinessa- Connor nods akwardly. "Yeah, handshakes are...common around here....I'm guessing you arent though." he says in a neutral tone, no real emotion discernable from that statement. He continues the shake until she stops before answering the next part of the question. "Well that's a pretty hard thing to answer. Anything can happen in Reach, I assume you took the tram here. A little bit of everything hitches a ride inside if you haven't noticed." he says, giving a slight grin. "All walks of life, pinning down a single thing to name it wouldn;'t be easy, but I'm sure given time you'd find a niche." he notes before hearing Gabriel's question.

"Smell? Mind being a bit more specific in a place like this?" he jokes. Either he was ignornat of what Gabriel meant or he was hiding something, for appearing like a bit of a bufoon he was good at not giving much to analyze though he showed no sign of attacking or signaling an ambush. He definitely felt the grip tense and merely glanced in her direction sharply before focusing back on Gabriel.

"Uh wha?" Maria muttered intelligently as she looked over at Hirro, "Oh no, he's not-well, he's a friend but not the friend."

"Hello misss," Prometheus' voice rang out, Maria leaning forward to show that the voice was coming from her. "I am Promethus, I am the time traveler." Maria looked around, always finding it somewhat odd when "her" body "talked" to other people. It was somewhat odd to have people looking at you and talking to you but not with you. "We can discuss our situations later if we must, I'm rather more interested in the technicalities of my accident. Now," his voice drawled, "I am unsure of the infrastructure that this world has, but I am afraid the building of the time machine is a bit beyond the capabilities. My world was only able to begin building the prototypes after 13% of the Sun's surface was covered in Conversion Factory. Perhaps if I could access a computer I might be able to jot down some of the technical data from the computer."

Animalius: "I have a special type of amnesia or something... I kind of forget everything every day. It's... interesting. So joining would be impossible." He explained. He would then turn into a chameleon, he summoned a few extra ones to escape security and tried to get to the front of the line, he hated lines.

Ursa: "Not the greatest idea, being around Animalius when he doesn't know you can be dangerous. The kid's prone to recklessly attacking things without understanding why... or how." He mutters, hoping this kid didn't get himself killed by hanging around animalius too long. He knew better than most that his brother occasionally had a habit of turning into animals and trying to kill people he thought might be dangerous. "I'm not too against the idea, just be safe about it."

Minerva: "and you care... why?" Minerva asked, not really caring about him, but not stupid enough to trust anyone in the room. Mostly her brothers, but the others shouldn't be trusted either.