Jump to content

7:3 - Omega Supreme vs. Destoroyah

MATCH SCORE
Omega Supreme: 2
Destoroyah: 13

7:3 - Malcolm Wilkerson vs. Toph Bei Fong

MATCH SCORE
Malcolm Wilkerson: 4
Toph Bei Fong: 14

7:3 - Lord Drakkon vs. Rogue

MATCH SCORE
Lord Drakkon: 10
Rogue: 17

7:3 - Krypto vs. Battle Cat

MATCH SCORE
Krypto: 13
Battle Cat: 3

7:3 - Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse) vs. Momo

MATCH SCORE
Storm (Aquaman's Seahorse): 11
Momo: 4

7:3 - Megas XLR vs. Bahamut

MATCH SCORE
Megas XLR: 10
Bahamut: 6

7:3 - Pinkie Pie vs. Puffy AmiYumi (Animated)

MATCH SCORE
Pinkie Pie: 7
Puffy AmiYumi (Animated): 11

7:3 - Muttley vs. Dino Flintstone

MATCH SCORE
Muttley: 7
Dino Flintstone: 8

7:3 - Hermione Granger vs. Stephanie (LazyTown)

MATCH SCORE
Hermione Granger: 15
Stephanie (LazyTown): 3

7:3 - Sam vs. Jack the Ripper

MATCH SCORE
Sam (Trick 'r Treat): 9
Jack the Ripper: 10

7:3 - Andrew Ender Wiggin vs. Chloe Bourgeois

MATCH SCORE
Andrew Ender Wiggin: 10
Chloe Bourgeois: 6

7:3 - The Loch Ness Monster vs. Gamera

MATCH SCORE
The Loch Ness Monster: 6
Gamera: 12

7:3 - The Evil Dead vs. Dexter Morgan

MATCH SCORE
The Evil Dead: 10
Dexter Morgan: 3

7:3 - Invincible vs. The Invisible Woman

MATCH SCORE
Invincible: 9
The Invisible Woman: 10

7:3 - King Ghidorah vs. Ultraman Zearth

MATCH SCORE
King Ghidorah: 15
Ultraman Zearth: 3

7:3 - Vash the Stampede vs. Amazo

MATCH SCORE
Vash the Stampede: 3
Amazo: 17

7:3 - Doctor Doom vs. Mister Mind

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Doom: 19
Mister Mind: 1

7:3 - Animal (Muppets) vs. Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

MATCH SCORE
Animal (Muppets): 9
Michael Jackson (Moonwalker): 6

7:3 - Powerline vs. Ziggy Stardust

MATCH SCORE
Powerline: 6
Ziggy Stardust: 7

7:3 - Charlie Barkin vs. Isis (Catwoman's Pet)

MATCH SCORE
Charlie Barkin: 10
Isis (Catwoman's Pet): 5

7:3 - Space Godzilla vs. Mecha Streisand

MATCH SCORE
Space Godzilla: 16
Mecha Streisand: 4

Olivia Benson vs. Annie Wilkes

MATCH SCORE
Olivia Benson: 6
Annie Wilkes: 1

The Crypt Keeper vs. Gooey Gus

MATCH SCORE
The Crypt Keeper: 3
Gooey Gus: 2

Sheriff Lucas Buck vs. Sam and Dean Winchester

MATCH SCORE
Sheriff Lucas Buck: 2
Sam and Dean Winchester: 3

7:2 - Megamind vs. Thirteenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Megamind: 9
Thirteenth Doctor: 7

KevinDWolf93

Reach City, year one; Orientation

Recommended Posts

Nicholi: As the captain eyed Nicholi he would notice the scars all over his body but hidden well beneath his coat if one wasn't paying much attention. Ranging from claws, teeth, and blades of all types. Along with numerous bullet scars. A body that had taken much for his age. "I kill killers. I would never kill an innocent person." He said plainly. Listening to the captain after missionary spoke he though for a moment. "So she's good? Hmm..." He eyed her for a second. "I want her as a partner."

 

Trace: He pats Derrick on the back as he picks up the acorn with a little smile. "Don't get me wrong my dear. I love animals. I love all things in nature." He spoke brightly. He looked up to the sky for a moment. "Though some might deny it." He mumbles. Then looking back to her with a questioning look. "Its kind of instinctual. Actually... " He eyed the squirrel and cracked the acorn between his fingers. He held it out to the squirrel. "Actually ask the squirrel why he and the other animals don't like me. You might get an interesting answer."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: Fortune raised an eyebrow at the reveal not a bad surprise. He replied to her, <I see, myself as well. It is nice to see so many with an interest in the old arts.> Fortune nodded, towards Dirk <He for instance has challeneged me to a spar later on.>

 

StarPatrol Trevor: Trevor nodded, "Actualy it's a small fleet I'm after." He proceeded to fill her in about the types of ships and how many, markings, and other information. After he had finished he gave her one of the spare comm links, "This is the best way to contact us." He said.

 

Kari and Sphinx: Captain Sphinx eyed the arguement between the feline and the other girl and shook hise head, Kari nodded at Liz, "Yes hopefully we will meet under better circumstances some time." She said, with that the two would turn away from the PD table and move towards the line it was then that Captain Sphinx was surprised that Liz chose to test it out, taking the comm he responded "We read you." Kari giggled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next group of four to enter the complex would be heard before they were seen, an eclectic symphony of chicken squawks, arguing and a barely audible monotone groan. The ending of a specific quarrel between a one Dr.Cecil and Mr.Knick Knack could be heard especially loud, as those two began walking towards the table.

 

"...And that's why one should never ever let a kitten loose in the middle of a fight between a zombie horde, and mutant ninja cows, it just doesn't end up anywhere close to fine and dandy."

 

"But Knick, All he wanted was some fresh air!"

 

Cecil would immediately be distracted after finishing the sentence, quickly rummaging about almost, quickly reading pamphlets and other material provided, but not really paying attention to anything the booth tender's were saying, until he reached the final booth,

"Magic? Oh boy do I like magic."

 

Knick Knack on the other hand, took a thoughtful gaze around the entire room, and just decided to find a nice dark corner to lean against, crowds really weren't his things, and he soon took to daydreaming about this and that, really not paying attention to anything going on the room at the moment, meanwhile close to the door....

 

"Mr.Light! We're finally in Reach City! Or at least almost in Reach City, but that's besides the point. We're here! We're finally here! That countrywide road trip was worth it!"

 

"Oh hip hip hooray, Lets hold a parade, I'll get the balloons."

Solid Light was always known for being sarcastic, his friends were to no exception of this, especially Chicken Lady. He just couldn't handle the never ending chatter, and the chickens, oh those chickens, those he couldn't handle, not a bit. Light would begin to slowly float towards a booth, ending up at the one for the newspaper. He really didn't care where he ended up, and for that matter, he never really cared about anything.

 

Chicken Lady on the other hand, would walk straight up to the metal detector line, chickens in tow, squawking away like madmen in an asylum. her excitement to enter the city exceeded that of anything the groups could offer her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alec nodded in affirmation. He was ready for this day. The bugman followed the directions given. This time, he'd wait for the orientation.

 

Willow was still waiting around. She would follow the procedures necessary to get out of the place. The succubus wanted to roam freely after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stood by Crete, looking at the tables.

"Do you see any good tables? I'm..I'm kind off a sidekick in my hometown."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Ok, because people are becoming somewhat able to interact in a scene, Im going to group things together(similar to how I put everyone in tram cars, then individualize the posts if need be. For two reasons; people who only read their own updates might need to stop doing that and I think this might make things easier to read. To qanyoen worried where they were in the last updates...just reread them odds are you'll have a good idea of where -_-.

 

--Lobby;

 

Reach City PD table:

*Nicholi- The catgirl raises an eyebrow at Nicholi's request. She is silent aside from a small grunt. The trench-coated man smirks. "Well that is an interesting way to put it, and I will say that was honest of you to say. You might be made an officer yet....tell ya what, you pass the tests and I'll make her your immediate CO. Do well enough and you'll be her equal. Deal?" he says, wondering if he'd take the proposition.

 

*Star patrol(Kari and Sphinx)- Liz replies cheerily. "Roger that, see ya then." she says before turning off the comm link. The two got into the line just fne though they were at the end of it at around 20 people in front of it.

 

GEAR tech table:

*Trevor- The woman takes the comm and nods. "So whats the range on this thing?" she asks curiosuly as she pockets it.

 

Guardians table:

*Trace- Abby tilts her head curiously at his cryptic statements. The squirrel takes the acorn back and doesnt go for a second bite She puts away the signup form before having a little conversation with tippy the squirrel. Anyoen paying attention would hear her side of the conversation.

 

"Really......Well yes, but not more than a few other people.....did you ever just assume he likes fire?....didn't think so..." was among the things she said in reply to the squirrel.

 

Line into Orientation room:

The line was at a standstill for the next few seconds. The man watching the soldier unholster knife after knife got very frustrated before just lifting everything in the air telekinetically and passing it through. "If you promise not to use this stuff, jsut go through." he says annoyed, though he seemed to at least be positive about how honest the man was. Willow was up next in line and the line was finally moving.

*Willow- The man looks at the succubi before asking to remove any metal objects and weapons she may have on her in a deadpan tone, having calmed down fairly quickly.

 

*Fortune- The woman smirked. She drew her blade before showing it off. She handled it well despite the close proximity. Her friend in the gi merely sighed as he stepped forward in line. Dirk would speak in english.

 

"Yeah, very fun I think it will be." he comments. he wa saout to repeat himself in spanish, but the woman answers back.

 

"It's ok I speak english. I am Alejandra Garcia, I've traine dmy whole life, so maybe if you have that spar I'd like to join." she say with a smirk.

 

*Alec: He would end up right behind star patrol. Very quickly smason brings up the rear and he is followed by a trio of dinosaur human hybrids. One a T rex about 9 feet, a triceratops who is about a foot shortet but much wider, and the raptor was about 5'10 with a lean build.

 

*Chicken Lady: She would end up right behind the dino trio. As the chickens squacked and pecked around, the raptor man turned around a she sniffed the air. He glanced at one of the chickens with interest. She was currently the last person in line though she may not know this in her exitement.

 

Misc:

*Omega/Julio(in the middle of the lobby)- Crete thinks before answering. "Well, I planned to do my work on my own, though if you don't mind I could use a side kick." he says, giving a low chuckle as he motions towards the middle exit line.

 

*Knick Knack(in a corner daydreaming)- Knick knack got a little bit into his daydream when he felt someone smack into him with more than enough force to knock him to the floor.

 

*Dr. Cecil(at the magical school representative)- "Hello good sir, can I help you?" he asks politely as he looks over Cecil with interest.

 

*Solid Light(at the daily Hero)- The man at the head looks at Solid Light oddly. "You." he syas, to get solid Lights attention. "I've had a futuresight about you I believe." he sas in a mystic tone,. The woman to his left looks at him before shaking her head and minding her own business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ursa:

Ursa noticed that the kid had no idea what was going on, he didn't particularly care but he did not need a reason to get the guards after him. "Animalius is my brother, but he doesn't remember it conciously." He explained, not really knowing how to explain it better. "So what the hell were you doing helping a guy like that anyways?" He wondered. Ursa lacked respect for his younger brother, and was not afraid to show it.

 

Minerva/Dark Lizard:

With Ursa around Minerva couldn't really make a move, and neither could the Dark Lizard, naturally they both felt rather awkward about it. Minerva did her best tpo control her temper and The Dark Lizard just randomly started singing 'monster' by skillet, much to the rest of the group's annoyance.

 

Animalius:

Animalius noticed a squirrel and immediately tried talking to it, "What's up?" He asks it. He would try to shapeshift a squirrel, but it didn't work. It was too small. He sighed, knowing that he'd probably made that mistake a million times and probably would make it again. Sometimes being him sucked. He shapeshifted into an orangutan out of boredom and waited for the squirrel to answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Star Patrol: Kari and Sphinx: Captain Sphinx groaned folding his arms crossly, Kari could feel the impatience rolling off of him, Captain Sphinx spoke then "Each minute we spent here standing around is more time for the enemy to be making their own plans." Kari nodded, "True but that's all we can do right?" Captain Sphinx scowled, "Unfortunately that is the truth. Guess we're back to the old hurry up and wait like the academy." Kari giggled at that. "Ugh, don't even mention that."

 

It was odd Sphinx reflected that they were having a fairly casual conversation, and were completely comfortable about it.

 

Trevor: He shrugged, "I can't remember the exact limits but it's usually able to communicate long ranges, over vast distances. you use it we'll hear it." He assured her before turning away and moving to where he could spy Sphinx and Kari having a conversation. "Anything?" Captain Sphinx asked him upon catching sight of him, Trevor huffed, "They say they need time but that they can probably provide us wth a list of recent starship sightings." Captain Sphinx shook his head, "Time we might not have, even now the enemy could be mounting a blitz." Trevor frowned, "I doubt they have the man power for a full on attack, but we;ve been wrong about things like that before."

 

Captain Sphinx shrugged, "I don't think they have the manpower either unless they sent more through the rift before we chased them." Everyone was silent for a moment contemplating that. Sphinx broke the silence, "Kiai o ka lewa!"

 

It was the slogan for the 5th Star Patrol. "Kiai o ka lewa!" Kari and Trevor echoed. It had never failed to inspire them.

 

Fortune: Fortune switched back to English "You're more than welcome to join us. Any who puts serious effort into learning the sword has my respect. A pleasure to meet you by the way Ms Garcia." He nodded towards the man in the karate uniform, "You're welcome to come too, might be some hand to hand as well."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicholi nodded. "Deal." He said speaking seriously. He looked to Missionery for a moment "If its alright with you? Cat." His arms uncrossed as he set stout down. "So whats the test?" He said smirking. One of his fangs peaking through.

 

Trace: As Abby and tippy were talking trace was bent over the table with his face between his hands. Looking between them back and forth when it looked like one was talking. After a bit he would speak. "Um... Might I know whats being said?" He asked with a big grin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Emma: The cat girl would look over to Emma and just stare at her with cats eyes. "Do you seriously think I'm that kind of catgirl?" the officer says in a completely deadpan expression. "If you're just trying to get me mad though, doing it to a police officer...not smart little girl." she says in a relaxed tone as she stayed comfy. The twins look nervously at each other, hoping Emma wouldn't do anything dumb.

 

"Now let's be nice to the ranking police officer, right Em?" Baz whispers.

 

"I don't care if you get mad or not," Em says. "I just don't like rudeness."

 

"I am nice when people are nice to me," Artemis replies to her brother. "Police don't have a license to be rude."

 

"I just heard Batman," Travis shrugged, "Every hero has their weakness, mine is that Batman distracts me. But, I get your point. Having a team to support you can be beneficial, especially for a new hero like Blue Fang."

 

Cody clenches his fists and stomps his foot, "And beneficial for you as well Red Dragon..."

 

*Cody/Travis: Albatross just gives a knowing smirk. "Ok, that I understand. Didn't mean to seem.....well, yeah I do hope that mean you two will be joining us in the Guardians." she asks Jessica and Sprite give sighs of relief. Jessica hands over the sign up forms to Jenny. Sprite dropped what she was doing, handing it to Moses to finish unpacking.

 

"Well, uh, when your done maybe I should tour the place for you?" Sprite suggests. Jenny however wave sit off, before asking if it was their first time to Reach.

 

"Thanks," Blue fang says to Albatross. "Maybe, and yes it's are first time here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"GEAR you say?" Maria asked as she looked around in an effort to find their booth. "Well, I guess I'll head over there, uh, good luck?" she said to the little group, a bit sad that it seemed as if they would all go their own way.

 

Sad? Prometheus asked unnecessarily. Keep your chin up Maria, maybe we'll see them again.

 

Maria tried to give the mental image of a nod as she approached the proper table, the words GEAR emblazoned over several areas.

 

"Hello!" Maria said as she approached, hoping to get a word in with a representative from the group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lobby;

 

GEAR tech table:

The woman waves off Trevor as he leaves, simply going back to her laptop after making sure she had the comm in a safe spot.

*Maria- As Maria calls, the same girl is the first to answer. She looks at Maria, along with just past her, before speaking. "Hello, can I help you three?" she asks. A cursory glance from maria at that point would have revealed Tundra and Kendra right behind her, having followed her to the table. Tundra nods before speaking.

 

"My friend here needs some big help techwise, I told her this was the place to come serv. Don't let her down." she comments. Kendra just smiles widely as "serv" nods at the request given out.

 

Guardians booth:

The squirrel was in the middle of talking with Abigail when she heard Animalius speak to her. The squirrel turns to Animalius nonchalantly. <Hi, erm excuse me I'm sorta busy with s-...> the squirrel begins to say offhandedly before double taking at the newcomer with the realization that Animalius was speaking to her much like Abigail. Abby likewise looks suprised at Animalius at this, apparently not running into many others who can do that so easily.

 

*Trace- Abby stares at Animalius for a few seconds before remembering Trace's question. She momentarily snaps out of it before answering. "O-oh! Umm, terribly sorry....uh, she basically said that you have a weird presence, foreboding is the closest translation I could give. She couldn't place it, and it was nothing personal she just had a weird feeling about you. Well violent too. I told her back that while weird, it's something we oughta be used to running into people in this city. Though I guess even living here this long it can give a few suprises now and then." she says as she gets a bit redfaced.

 

*Animalius- As Abby took her eyes off Ani for the moment Tippy moved a bit forward to the man-turned Orangutan. <Are you some kind of forest guardian? At the very least Id say you got some fancy tricks. I'm Tippy, don't usually get many chances to converse with non-squirrels.>

 

*Cody/Travis- Albatross nods and glances downa bit as she hears the footstomp. In fact it was quite loud and a few of the others near the table heard it as well. Hoping to draw attention from that Albatross speaks. "Very well then, Orientation should be right what you need, well at least you Blue Fang." she says in jest, lampshading how much Red Dragon keeps mentioning that. She hands over the sheets for them to go over and sign as she motions to the two girls. "Maybe after Orientation these two juniors here can help you settle in." she says calmly though she is just holding together a straight face.

 

RCPD table:

Missionary the catgirl huffs at the dual conversation she was in.

*Emma- "To be fair you'd be suprised what my status lets me do, but ok my bad if your sorry too. Let's just leave it at that." she says, sitting upright by this point, figuring she wasn't going to be having a more relaxed time. Baz was quirt and Gigi was looking for something in her back, on the offchance anything violent happened.

 

*Nicholi- Missionary turns to Nicholi after her brief retort to Emma. "Hmph, someone's confident." she says giving just the slightest smirk to allow her incisors to show. "If you can stack up, sure we'll see if you can livwalk a mile in my shoes." she mutters. The coated man smirks and shakes out a hand and the sign up form in his free hand.

 

"Name's Foreman. Capt. Henry Foreman. All in all this should be interesting...and the tests, well it's Police Academy of course." he says with a smirk.

 

In line to orientation room:

*Ursa- The kid nodded at Ursa. "That msut get complicated...and well he seemed like a decent guy, and I dont like jerks. You seemed like a erk after beating the crap out of him...no offense." he says quickly.

 

*Animalius/Minerva- The group around the two were mixed. A few others scattered in the vocal range were likewise annoyed, though odds were a few individuals from tram car #1 were in the vicintiy as well because several folks also started to at least hum along. Given what happened outside noone really tried to instigate anything with them....for the moment anyways. Whether that was a good or bad thing was unknown.

 

*Star Patrol- "Hmm, what an interesting statement." was heard in a monotonic whirr. The synthetic at one point had met up with them. he said little else, merely seemed to be scanning around the area. The group could either answer him, speak with themselves. or just gaze around the line at the odd concentration of individuals also eager to pass through to the next area.

 

*Fortune- The man in the gi shook his head. "No thank you, I have something of an appointment later today." he says respectfully. Alejandra calls him a wet blanket before nodding to Fortune.

 

"I'd be more than honored to join, you two seem to take the craft seriously. I'm sure your both skilled. May i ask who trained you?" she asks, sheathing her blade. Dirk shrugged.

 

"Picked up a little here, a little there. Pinning it to one teacher would be a bit odd to explain." he notes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animalius apologizes and walks away. He felt kind of bad for talking to an animal. It crossed his mind that they were likely usually happy to talk to him because he could talk to them and that was weird, in a place like this it wasn't the same though. That thought saddened him. He headed towards where the weird bear thing had gone until he heard the squirrel talk back to him. "I don't really know what I am...or who I am... or how I got the power either. I agree that it's cool though."

 

Ursa:

Ursa shrugs, "I guess that's just the way I say hello to Animalius." He mutters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trace: He noticed how she reacted to Animalius. He looked to Animalius and read his soul for a moment. Smirking he looked back at Abby and whispered softly. "He likes you." Before drawing back. "So when can I expect to hear anything?" He asked cheerfully clasping his hands together. Smiling knowingly.

 

Nicholi: Trace uncrossed his arms. "I'm confident because I'm good." He said plainly before grabbing the application and quickly filling it out. "Yea a police academy... I should tell you I don't use guns."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

StarPatrol: The three were now in the line proper, "It's the 5th's slogan." Trevor explained, "It means guardians of the upper realms, an old Hawaian phrase." Captain Sphinx smiled "Every patrol has their own slogans."

 

Fortune: He thought about how best to answer her, "I've had many teachers over the years, I learned from the English, Polish and Italian schools of fencing and swordplay. I picked up a few other things in my travels and battles and there have been a lot of those." He tapped the pommel of his sabre absent mindedly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Cody/Travis- Albatross nods and glances downa bit as she hears the footstomp. In fact it was quite loud and a few of the others near the table heard it as well. Hoping to draw attention from that Albatross speaks. "Very well then, Orientation should be right what you need, well at least you Blue Fang." she says in jest, lampshading how much Red Dragon keeps mentioning that. She hands over the sheets for them to go over and sign as she motions to the two girls. "Maybe after Orientation these two juniors here can help you settle in." she says calmly though she is just holding together a straight face.

 

"What was that?" Cody asks then Albatross continues talking, "Oh never mind..."

 

The ninja swordsmen superhero jumps for joy, "That be great!" then he lands on his feet and realize he might seem a little to happy. "I mean that be cool..."

 

RCPD table:

Missionary the catgirl huffs at the dual conversation she was in.

*Emma- "To be fair you'd be suprised what my status lets me do, but ok my bad if your sorry too. Let's just leave it at that." she says, sitting upright by this point, figuring she wasn't going to be having a more relaxed time. Baz was quirt and Gigi was looking for something in her back, on the offchance anything violent happened.

 

"Sorry for what?" Emma says. "Fine... lets leave it at that."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the never-ending line, Chicken Lady's excitement took a slight break, as she noticed the reptilian creature eyeing her beloved flock of chickens,

 

"Um, Excuse me mister, but I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't consider eating my chickies? I mean I'm not trying to be racist towards Dinofolk, but It'd be nice if you would just stop. Please?"

 

Knick Knack, on the other hand, had his own confrontation to deal with, as he suddenly awoke from his day dream induced stupor, and was knocked to the ground, without any sort of warning. He would promptly return to standing up and turn towards the person, or whatever had knocked him down.

 

" Hey, you! Yes, you over there. The one that thinks that it's perfectly ok to just walk all over the place and knock people down. I'd like to have a word with you."

 

Cecil would continue his conversation with the wizard-y type person at the booth,

 

"Well I myself am a magician of sorts, well not really a magician, but a necromancer, a tad more on the darker side of the magical spectrum, but I'm not evil or anything, Don't worry. What exactly is this magic school thingamajig anyway? Like a school for witchcraft and wizardry?"

 

Solid Light would slightly tilt his head towards the man,

"A futuresight? You've seen me doing something important? Or doing something in general?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: We have an OOC board guys :P

 

Lobby;

 

Reach City PD:

*Nicholi- As Nicholi finishes reading it over, Trout makes himself known to look over it, saying that he has some experience with the fine print. Seeing no problem he lets Foreman takes the papers and hands it to Missionary to look over befor espeaking. "Time will tell if your correct in your beliefs. As for firearms, that is quite alright. Unless you have a whole traumatic reason for that we might ask you to be on the range at least...though needless to say your not the first person we've had to work around that." he explains.

 

*Emma- Missionary quickly buries herself in the papers merely grunting at Emma. Baz and Gigi quickly grab Emma.

 

"Next booth little sis." Gigi comments as she moves over to the Guardians booth. Baz was trying to take her towards the line. She would nearly be torn in two by how quickly both were trying to get out of there.

 

Guardians table:

*Animalius- The squirell makes a contemplative face. After a few secons it speaks once more to Animalius. <That is an odd predicament...it would be quite dangerous for you if your running around with power and no memory. Do you have anyone to help you through this thing? If not, from an animal to an animal speaker, may I make a suggestion?> tippy asks helpfully, quite interested by Animalius.

 

*Trace- Abby stops in her tracks. She chuckles nervously as she bgins to play with her hair anxiously, though she may have been just trying to hide her blushing. She tries to answer his question though Trace's sly comment leaves her with some difficulty when trying to form words. "Ahm, well.....I uh.....heheheeh." she says before taking a deep breath, a wide grin over her face. "O-over the next few days we should be able to contact you for further information..." she manages to get out.

 

*Cody- Albatross was doing a great job of keeping her poker face on, a slight smirk being the only real reaction to the latest act from the two. Jessica was not faring as well, giving off visible chuckles from behind her big sister. Sprite had done an about face in an attempt to hide her reaction to the covnersation at hand.

 

"Well, enthusiasm is very good. We can always use that on the job." Albatross says straight-faced as she watches them with growing interest.

 

In line to Orientation:

*Willow- The man quickly examines the knives, the ones taken out are telekinetically lifted and examined. He sees nothing too wrong and drops them on the floor. The man gives Willow an odd look, as much as it may be a shock, in her eyes. After a brief second he mutters something about 'working' before allowing her to pass. "Move down a bit then you'll see two side. Take whats more fitting." he says.

 

If she went forward(along with everyone who had and would very soon go through the checkpoint) she would plainly see a sign in big bold. On the left side had an arrow pointing in that direction labeled Hero Orientation. On the opposite side was much the same setup except a right arrow with Villian Oreintation under it. Under the two signs was a third one in large print with an asterik and the following text;

*Note, please just pick whatever associates closer to what you imagine. We do not need philosophical debates and needless ambiguity holding up the line. Thank you and have a nice day

-Reach City Staff.

 

*Ursa, Minerva, and Dark Lizard- Jake looks at Ursa with an odd face. "That's....a very weird way to say hello. Not something I'd try. Also you didn't try it to them...." Jake says as the line moves up a bit. He moves forward and eyes Minerva and DL with interest. For the trio's part they could see most everyone else in the line, it seems like it would begin to pick up again soon.

 

*Chicken Lady- The raptor looks up from the lead chicken towards chicken lady herself. He gives a big toothy grin through a nosie catches his attention. he glances back towards his group, chicken lady would catch Triceratops giving him a glare. The raptor man's eyes slide back to meet chicken ladies before his teeth baring turns into a small smirk. "Of course little girl, would'nt dream of doing that here." he says, his tone seeping with a smooth yet codescending slither.

 

*Alec- Samson sniffs the air, getting a familair scent in his nostrils. "Hmm, the people around here...remind me too much of home." he says, trivially noting a number of werebeasts and anthropomorphic creatures in the room. They move up a bit in line before be starts to speak again, having made a few observations. "Ssssso much sssso I'm ssssuprised the room hasn't broken out in a fight yet." he says giving a light chuckle after digesting the thought.

 

*Fortune- Garcia gives a nod. "My my you both have traveled the world quite a bit." she says exitedly. "Must have many interesting stories to tell. Perhaps if this spar later on goes well we can swap some around." she grins. The man in the gi gives a light sigh, apparently he has seen this from her many times before. She continues as if she didn't hear him. "Fascinsting blades you both have, high quality and customization it seems."

 

"Yeah, I put alot of work into it." Dirk replies quickly.

 

*Star Patrol- The team would likewise be able to view the rest of the individuals in the line from their location in the line. "Most interesting, especially being an earthean phrase. Nonthless, it is good to see that you are doing well, I may assume you got the information you were seeking?" the synthetic asks.

 

misc:

*Dr. Cecil(speaking with wizard liason)- The mans interest perks up upon hearing necromancy. "Hmm, I would have no worry about you being an evil wizard. And yes, I am one of the professors at the locao magic school, various magics, spellcasters, and sorcers among other things. It is always good to have new blood so to speak." he says. "Out of curiosity, what got you into necromancy?" he asks.

 

*Mr. Knick Knack- Knick Knack would turn to see a young woman picking herself up off the floor. She shakes her head, a bit embarassed. She nods at the man. "I'm sorry, I'm usually more careful." she says, dusting herself off. "I really should be cons-...anyways I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. " she says as she dusts herself off then him.

 

*Solid Light- "Both actually, yes. Yes you shall do many things, in fact very soon important events will transpire." he says mystically when he rememebrs something. he holds up a hand then ducks under the table. A few seconds late rhe comes up holding a batch of ballons, before handing them over. "You may need this very soon." he says, holding them out to solid light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people here were all... Different, to say the least. A gentle giant stood beside a woman rather protectively, adjusting his heavy trenchcoat with uncertainty. Gabriel and Vinnessa had never left their respective homes until now. Until now, there had been no need. Now, there was nothing but necessity. Gabriel kept an eye on his friend, and she kept both eyes on the crowd, taking in scents, memorizing faces, sorting through conversations as if everyone were a threat.

 

"Relax," Gabriel said in an undertone. "They couldn't have followed us this far."

 

At that, the humanoid woman scoffed. "Don't be an idiot. Stay vigilant." Her words were brief, and she went back to her silent survey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortune: "Well mine is something of an heirloom." Fortune said "I've had it for years."

 

StarPatrol: "Maybe not quite the information we were looking for but we did get things moving on the right track." Trevor responded. Captain Sphinx was gazing over the individuals in line, "Yeah, a very good start." He stated. Kari gazed at her captain thinking. Despite giving off high amounts of stress he held himself composed to another observer without Kari's abilities he'd appear quite calm.

 

Kari had to admit for a human he kept his emotions in line pretty well, she admired him all the more for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willow felt that heroism was too boring. She decided to go on the path of villainy. Even though she may not get her knives back, she decided to go to the villain path regardless.

 

Alec was warmly welcomed by the heroes. He decided to go on the path of heroism. "This orientation better be good."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...