The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

Match 11671 Albert Wesker vs. Inuyasha

Gizmo Hibiki

"What a fantastic specimen."

He looked at a crogenic tube that held a person inside it. The person had long white hair, dog ears, golden eyes and had claws. Wesker has been chasing this thing all over Japan for about 5 weeks now. All they had to do was tell him about Kagome, a friend of his. He promised that he would come with him if he didn't hurt her. He agreed. But he didn't say anything about any one else. He had doctors and scientists do tests on her, and there were some unexpected out comes: She had some kind of energy inside of her that is able to protect her from deadly viruses,, especially from the Los Plagas. They have put her in the same room as an infected 'volenteer' to see if her energy can do anything from some that was biten. She was actually able to heal his wound before he turned. That is, when we gave her enough of the G Virus. It seems that they gave her so much of the virus that her body has excepted it and made it into her power to use energy to use healing and also attacking. She has become one of them now. Later one, they gave her more and more of the virus that she was being controlled and had her mind wipped out. She was like Jill when they took her. Only problem is that she has emotion. It made Wesker annoyed. She would protect a puppy that they would use as an experement, she would cook meals for Wesker and even would ask the gaurds and scientists to take breaks. Over time though, it would seem that the role of the villain and hero was reversed. Inuyasha has become puppet like with all the experiments they have done on him. They have given him every virus to see wich one gave him more power, and it seems that the T Virus gave him that. His eyes were now a dark red, he had purple marks on his face, and his claws were now sharper and more powerful that he could even cut up steel. He had no memory now. He lived only to serve. Wesker had now grown a conscence. With all the time he had with Kagome, it looked like he was warming up to her. Despite all of her annoyances like her being clumsy and sensitive, They were able to get along, just like how Inuyasha was with her. Wesker was now the friend and Inuyasha the beast.

3 years have passed since the day Wesker had captured Inuyasha.

Wesker was walking down the hall of his Umbrella headquarters. He had heard a noise down in the labratory. He ran down to check it out. He had found scientists all over the lab in a bloddied up mess. They have been cut up and beatin to death. He had looked around to find any hint on who mightr have done it. When he had looked at one of the bodies, he found claw marks.

"No. It's not possible."

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

There was the sound of machine gun fire. But there was also screaming and call for backup. He was dening who it was. Until he heard him scream out a name.

"KAGOMEEEEE!"

It was Inuyasha. Somehow he was able to walk up for his cryogenic sleep. He ran towards the area were the soldiers were trying to fight him off. He found that Inuyasa was brutally murdering the people who were escaping and going up against Inuyasha. When he was done with the soldiers, he found Kagome fighting against him

"No....Don't!"

He yelled to stop fighting him, that she could not go against him. Kagome stopped fighting and turned to Wesker.

"I want to fight. To protect you. Because.....I lo---"

The moment was interupted by inuyasha: with his hand through her chest. Kagome was dead.

"Kagome. You....are...an enemy."

Inuyasha removed his hand from Kagomes body, and she fell to the ground with a sickening splat, from the blodd and bit of her chest on the floor. Wesker looked in shock.

"She...was everthing to me."

Wesker clenced his fists.

"She gave me a heart."

His eyes now glaring at Inuyasha.

"She may have been an experement, but she was human. She was careing. She cared about me, a killer. I never gave her a chance to know me more. But there was one thing that she knew. Something that I was afraid of admitting, even to myself. I loved her."

Inuyasha ran towards him. Wesker took off his sunglasses. His blue eyes showed.

"How ironic: I was the monster and you were the hero. looks like the roles have reversed."

Huis eyes now turned to a glowing red. He ran towards Inuyasha. Both of their fist meet one another. The force was so strong that it sent a shockwave through out the room.

Who will win?

You decide.

Oh, and this is for the May challenge.

Funny, just a few months ago people were all over Wesker matches. But now...

There could be a couple of reasons why this match was ignored. One, the vets aren't participating in the Battle Page nearly as much as they used to, except to comment on and debate oft-used matchups (except when the Monthly Challenge crops up). Two, Callisto necros matches to post ratings and final match results, potentially burying newer matches further down on the Battles Pages in the process (this is where a functional "Current Match" page would really come in handy to avert this problem). Don't let the lack of attention get to you, though.

Anyways, pretty good match, Screwattack, but it was kind of hard to tell in the beginning who was test-infected, Kagome or Inuyasha. Wish I knew more about Wesker and Inuyasha so I could actually comment on who would win here and rate.