Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Sign in to follow this  
KevinDWolf93

RP Battle: DJ vs KWolf

Once in front of the building, Cat looked at it. She wasn't particularly impressed.

"Well, I gotta admit, I wouldn't think to look here." she comments with some disdain. "You got a shower in there?" she asks

"That's a relief." Cat grumbles. She waits around for a few seconds. Only then does the door unlock. Missionary peeks ehr head out, and Catalina gets an odd look at the cat-girl.

"Nicholi?" the catgirl calls befor elooking him over. "D'ja kill the target?" she asks innocently, not taking notice of Cat yet.

Lobo woould stick his head out of the door as well. Easily a bit taller than Cat. His deep red eyes furrowing on Cat with a low growl. Nicholi growled back lightly and Lobo would stop and just look curiously.

Nicholi looked at Missionary "No I didn't." He held a hand out pointing at Cat. "I brought her here." He said flatly.

Missionary ignores Lobo's inspection. Cat holds her ground, but stares back at Lobo, somewhat scared at the prospect of having to deal wit the thing. She sighs in relief When Nicholi points out Cat's presence as the bounty, she reaches for her gun, a custom desert eagle, and takes a step back. "You crazy?!" she growl. "Well of course you're crazy. Why in the hell did you do that?!" she demand. Cat is silent through the ordeal only giving a slight shrug. She honesty wasn't sure how she ended up here either under the circumstances.

Nicholi steps forward with a hand on Missionary's gun. "Missionary. Shes one of us. Shes an innocent. I smell no blood on her. I trust her." He said straightfaced as always. "Now trust me." He said caringly.

Missionary glares Nicholi in the eyes. She makes a large scowl at him, but her thumb slowly moves over to the selector switch and she activates the gun's safety catch. "Nicholi, get your hand off my gun." she comments dryly before she looks to Cat who just looked very relieved right now. "She looks innocent....too obvious. Till I think otherwise, I'm Missonary" she comments. Cat shrugs. "Yeah everyone else thinks that..." she mutters. "I'm Catalina cage."

Nicholi stepped back and looked between them. "Cat I brought you here to meet missionary. If anyone can help you get out of the city its her." He said with trusting words.

Missionary frowns. 'Great, so now I'm in this.....alright then." she says with little fuss. "Your instincts know best or so I'm led to believe. she says calmly. She motions to inside. "We should probably all talk indoors." she snarks before entering. Cat only stops holding her breath until then. She shoots a glance at Nicholi.

"You sure we have to involve her? I'm grateful, really I am...well, is she always like that?" Cat whispers. Of course it's likely Missionary's ears picked that up, as she just grunts.

Nicholi walks in behind missionary. "No. She's just being careful. She can also be very kind." He says to Cat.

Lobo watched them all walk in with a curios look on his face.

As they walked Cat would see the inside. Various blades and weapons strewn about on the walls. One lonely desk in the middle of it all.

"I believe you." Cat mutters t herself before scanning the interior. "You like weapons.." Cat mutters aloud as she looks for a place to sit. Missionary was getting comfortable now as she started to clean her sidearm.

"Alright so what exactly do you want to do with this squirt Nicholi? Also I ordered pizza..." she mumbles .

Nicholi pulled out a chair for her to sit. "I do. They help with the jobs." He then sat down himself and looked at Missionary. "I'll pay for it. And basically we need to get her out of town."

"Oh, ok..." Cat says, relieved. Missionary's ears twitches, they were really going to help the kid. She finished re-assembling her firearm before looking square at Nicholi.

"How quickly do you want her gone and where is she heading?" Missionary asks quickly, hoping Nichol had detailed plans.

...she didn't think he did.

"Soon. The longer shes here the more likely theyll track her. We can't take any of the main exits. The docks are too slow. We may have to go underground."

"Well, that's just dandy." Missionary grunts. Cat frowns, sorta feeling bad now, but Missionary stops any of that attitude. "Ok, sewers it is then...do we have a finished destination or will we be doing one of your famous winging it?" she asks beforeturning around to check for some city maps, she figured Nicholi had something if that was an idea.