Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

Sign in to follow this  
KevinDWolf93

RP Battle: DJ vs KWolf

Being in eachothers comfort zone was fine. Nicholi knew how she worked so he didn't make a move. "Ladies first." He said egging her on.

Cat smirks. She pretends to blow a kiss to distract him, for that second acting very different from what she's shown to be before. As she finished the gesture a wind bullet as strong as a a full on punch from a heavyweight boxer shoots at an upward angle toward his neck.

Cat smirks. She pretends to blow a kiss to distract him, for that second acting very different from what she's shown to be before. As she finished the gesture a wind bullet as strong as a a full on punch from a heavyweight boxer shoots at an upward angle toward his neck.

Nicholi was used to dirty fighters so he took the gesture as what he expected to be an attack. Ducking as the bullet skims through his hair he aimed for a sweeping low kick.

Cat gracefully jump as as he kneels for the low kick and as he begins the strike she aims flying kick right at the side of his jaw in mid-air.

From this awkward position there wasn't much Nicholi could do. Lowering his head he made sure to put as much force as he could into a headbutt when he made he hit his forehead.

Lowering his lead meant she hit whatever was going to be where the jaw was(the temple/forehead?"). She imparted the energy from the kick as he headbutted back. Her foot didnt suffer major injury, though she was sent back a foot or so. She lands gracefully before trying to give a kick behind his knee.

The hit connected with his forehead leaving him relatively ok. The kick connected but Nicholi spun with it almost tipping over.

"Just go down already!" Cat mutters as she backs up to avoid any attack that could stem from Nicholi spinning.With a sharp movement, she makes a low kick motion and sends a wind bullet to the ankle of the balancing leg Nicholi was standing on, going for a judo trip.

The jump caught momentarily caught Cat offguard. She recovered her stance in time to raise both arms in a cross so she could deflect the blow. Nicholi connects though he feels a cushon of air slow the impact speed onto her arms. She drops to a knee as the kick lands, though she makes it known that she's not out of the fight.

"If you say so." Cat grits through her teeth before she turns on her heels to pull, so he would land badly on his other leg and possibly hit the floor right on his ass.

Nicholi didn't expect this and he fell back. Right on his head. He got up on his hands and rubbed his head. "Damn..." He said gruffly lookin at Cat.

As Nicholi got up, Cat was still on one knee, rubbing her arms in pain as she had not gotten a thick enough air buffet in time. Only after Nicholi proclaimed 'damn' did she look to see if her move was successful. She sighs in relief as Nicholi laid on the ground. She got up slowly but didn't press any kind of attack.

"Good one." she says kindly.

"Well I guess you won our agreement. " He said standing up. He dusted himself off and kept his scowl. He held out a hand. "Not bad. Now I'll hold up my end of the bargain."

"Guess so, hehe." she chuckles nervously before taking the hand. "Your not someone I'd like to fight under other circumstances, no offense." she says "..and thanks." she comments simply.

He shook the hand then cracked his neck. "Your versatile. I like that. I can see why you caused trouble. Now come with me." He said walking over to his weapon and pulling it out of the wall.

"Thanks...I think." Cat mutters aloud. She follows Nicholi as instructed. When he walks up to the wall, she raises an eyebrow. "What next?"

"Now your coming with me." He said tossing his weapon in the casket. The force closing it. He walked it over and slung it across his back. "You still have a bounty on your head. I can take you somewhere safe until you get out of here. Ms. Fury of the Wind."

"You don't have to do that." she comments adamantly. "I appreciate the offer, but as strong as you are I don't want to put you in danger meant for me. You'd be surprised what comes my way." she comments threateningly. She really was worried about someone else getting hurt.

"Ah shut up and come on." He said picking her up like a suitcase like it was normal. Keeping the trademark scowl he spoke "Whoever or whatever is coming after you isn't my concern. I'll deal with it when it comes." He said adamantly. Walking out the door with her.

"Hey!" Cat hollers as she's lifted by the back of her shirt. "let me go, I don't want your help!" she protests, though she doesn't exactly physically attack. At this range, it was also obvious she could use a shower. After a few seconds she stopped the resistance. "....where are we going?" she sighs, realizing he wasn't going to let her go and not wanting to hurt him over it.

"My office." He said not skipping a beat despite her tantrums. "And by the way. You should take a shower or something." He said flatly. "Just trust me ok? I haven't exactly tried to kill you now have I?"

"I could argue that but, no I suppose killing wouldn't qualify.: Cat sighs. They step outside, with the tracker broken it seems like they might be in the clear long enough to shake their trail. "Look, I can walk I promise I wont fly off..." Cat says, finding her current position demeaning.

Nicholi set her on her feet. "Ok.Now follow me." He said walking back the way he came. Passing the dead bodies of the thugs he'd encountered on the way over here.

She walks over the bodies, wary of everything. She follows nicholi, placing a hood over her head..just in case. They had a straight shot to Nicholi's office.

"What now?" she asks, antsy about being in public.

They made it to the front of his place. Office... It looked more like a big metal shed. "This is my place. You'll be safe here for a while."