Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

Bruce Lee in MMA (How would he do?)

treacherous

I didn't watch the video yet but, I'll still put in my 2 cents. He weighs like what 135?. Those guys move fsst but not as fast as him. His stand up would be the best in that weight class if not the best in MMA. He would need a ground game though. If it was just Bruce Lee in his prime, he would win a lot of matches. I could see him losing to a wrestler/jiu jitsu guy if they got him to the ground. If it is Bruce Lee in his prime in modern day, he would train in every aspect of this sport and perfect it. His stand up would be the best, his wrestling would be great and he would be phenomenal at bjj. He would be the best p4p fighter in MMA, maybe ever. IMO

I agree. I think in his weight class he would eventually own. It wouldn't be long before they realize you can't fight the guy standing up. The Jujitsu guys would have to take him. He would eventually perfect that crap too. It would be over after that. The guy didn't just fight, he lived it. I think the new stuff like the Brazilian style (Gracie) stuff would be highly interesting to him. MMA is really an evolution of his own ideas.

I don't think they would. Bruce is just too dang fast. Did you guys know Bruce Lee would kick 300 pound bags to train for power? Did you know Bruce Lee did pushups with 250 on his back? How do you get that man to tap out? Even if you put him in an arm bar, Bruce Lee did over 200 pound curls on a daily basis. He could literally just lift anyone in his weight class.

Have you forgotten how fast this guy was? At some point he put a dime in a dudes palm and challenged the guy to close his hand before Bruce could steal the coin. Not only did Bruce take the coin, but he left a penny there.

Bruce solos the MMA.

I know all about the Divine Wind and his CBUB

. Screw internet Chuck Norris. Bruce was the real thing. Still, Bruce was mostly a striker and still human. There are tons of new tricks in the field, especially the Brazilian Jujitsu field that Bruce would have never seen. He would find them out real quick. Again, it would be interesting.

I don't think they would. Bruce is just too dang fast. Did you guys know Bruce Lee would kick 300 pound bags to train for power? Did you know Bruce Lee did pushups with 250 on his back? How do you get that man to tap out? Even if you put him in an arm bar, Bruce Lee did over 200 pound curls on a daily basis. He could literally just lift anyone in his weight class.

Have you forgotten how fast this guy was? At some point he put a dime in a dudes palm and challenged the guy to close his hand before Bruce could steal the coin. Not only did Bruce take the coin, but he left a penny there.

Bruce solos the MMA.

That is how the Gracies became famous. Being David in a fight against Goliath. They would make these huge, powerful guys tapout to arm bars and rnc's. And no1 said Bruce wouldn't own in MMA. The only thing I said was that he would possibly lose to a bjj black belt if they got him to the ground. Bob Sapp is a huge man so is Butterbean and they've been tapped by guys who are 155 lbs. If Bruce got to train in modern day, he would own. Even if we was plucked from the past he would own but I could see.him losing.

I don't see how you can outsmart being lightning-punched in the dome. But I guess I haven't seen any impressively impressive BJJ practioners that were nearly as super-human as Bruce.

Edit: Or Tony Jaa, man that guy is cool.

I'll just put my two cents in. The "new tricks" that everyone keeps talking about aren't really "new" at all. BJJ, though rightfully a martial art of its own, derives lots of its stuff from judo (with some misc European and South American influences), something that Bruce Lee would have been familiar with. The only really new aspect would be the giant focus on ground fighting due to the the safety regulations and padded floor really lending themselves to extended ground battles (since, you know, throwing someone onto packed dirt or concrete has a pretty different effect than throwing someone onto a padded arena floor). Bruce Lee was primarily a striker to be sure, but he knew how to handle grapplers to at least some extent. And then there's his blinding speed and incredible strength...

Provided you give Bruce some time to get used to the different tactics modern MMA requires, he'd tear just about everyone to shreds.

he would own them you can train for like a year and get into mma look if hershal walker is an undefeated mma fighter and so is jason david frank and he did not even need his dragon zord bruce lee would destroy these guys he fought since he was 7 years old and beat some of the biggest masters of these styles all over the world he would own mma and so would frank dukes good luck taking someone to the ground when they have a 72 mph round house.

The Gracie family has battled 300+ pound weights too. Regardless, you guys are mostly agreeing with what I said. Bruce would definitely be a ridiculous champ, but if you just plucked him in his prime from his time period into ours, I believe he would have a few stumbling blocks along the way. Jon Jones would be one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJuQP0hO6s4&feature=related

If you plucked Bruce Lee out from 1960 in his prime and dumped him into an MMA ring he would get destroyed and in my mind I believe no one else would agree more then Bruce himself. At the same time he would be in awe of MMA today as it's pretty much the distillation of the Tao of Jeet Kun Do.

You have to remember a few things here about Bruce. Is he a physical freak of nature? Yes, but so are a LOT of the top MMA guys. Silva's a freak of nature, Jon Jones is a freak of nature. So Bruce MIGHT be able to beat the lower card guys but when (if) he faced a top tier or middle tier fighter he'd be facing guys who can probably match him amazing feat for amazing feat.

Also Bruce Lee is, primarily, a Wing Chun practitioner. Even his own martial art, Jun Fan Gung Fu, was basically a heavily modified version of Wing Chun stances and philosophies. I don't know ANY current MMA fighter out there who practices in Wing Chun. Wing Chun was not designed for MMA and he'd have a tough time stopping take downs if he stuck to it. Since this is what "Bruce knows" he will at least at the very start he'll go to it and try to adapt which will probably be too late.

Bruce is a fighting genius though. If you gave him a year, let him get familiar with all the possible disciplines, choose the ones he would want to focus on and train he'd probably do very well. But "as is" he'd get creamed in seconds.

I dunno about all of that Rookie. Sure Wing Chun wasn't "designed for MMA," but then again no martial art really was. As for no MMA fighters really practicing Wing Chun, that's largely because it isn't one of those big-name martial arts in the west. I mean, BJJ is really only so widely practiced by MMA fighters because they're trying to emulate the tremendous success of the Gracies. Wing Chun may not have the raw power of boxing, the brutality of Muay Thai, or the ground work of BJJ, but it's emphasis on speed and the center-line protection would definitely help get Bruce out of some sticky grappling situations. Obviously he won't be remotely immune to take downs, but I think his reputation as a striker is being counted against him more than it should be.

my point still stands bruce lee did this stuff as a religion he lived a breathed his fighting not just some guy who said hey that looks cool i will go train for a few moths may be a year then jump in and start fighting we are talking about a man who beat one of the biggiest legends in his style and beat him in under a minute .

like i said hershal walker is undefeated in mma and so is jason david frank if those guys can hang then bruce would destroy them .

and so would frank dukes.