By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

Match 11040 Johnny Cage vs. Mr. Hercule Satan

Gizmo Hibiki

"YEEEEAAAAH! Your world champion, Hercule, will crush anyone who dares challenge me like he was one one of those peeled grapes!" I crushed the radio before I could hear any more of this guy’s stupid voice. Hercule, Hercule Satan, Mr. Satan, Mr. Hercule Satan. I see this guy on billboards, magazines, blogs, videos, infomercials, even on my cereal box. This guy won't even let me enjoy my breakfast without having to advertise about an action figure about him on my box of Corn Flakes. "Come on buddy, what’s wrong? You haven't said anything. Not that I care or anything, it's just that I'm used to hearing about your next movie idea and who your partnering up with." I sighed. "It's this guy." I point at the ad on the box. "This guy won't even let me finish my cereal." He looked at the box. He let out a huge laugh. "Your bothered by Hercule!? Oh god that's rich!" I look at him with an evil glare. "What's that supposed to mean?" "I'm saying that you two are alike! Your both loudmouthed, your cocky, always bragging about your fame and always want to be famous." "But Unlike him, I can actually fight, my movies are actually not tales of heroic deeds that have been altered too look like I was the one who did all the saving, I killed combatants, and I have my Shadow Kick! And unlike you, Jax, I don't need cyber enhancments to boost my strength. They are pretty awesome, but still." Jax rubbed his chin. "Okay, you got a point there. But what are ya' gonna do about him?" I got up from my chair and ripped my shirt to reveal "JOHNNY" tattooed on my chest. "I'm gonna give this guy a taste of Johnny Cage!"I put on a pair of shades that I happened to have with me. "I'm back baby!" Jax face palmed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BWAHAHAHA! That challenge I put up will be enough to put me through a lot of fun! And that little line just made me 20 percent cooler (you get one free internet if you know the reference.)". He was sitting down watching T.V., drinking a beer. He heard a knock on the door. "Oooh! I wonder if it's a fan wanting an autograph!" He got up to answer the door. But when he opened it, no one was there. He looked around to see if someone was trying to hide, but all he could find was a note on his door step:

Dear Hercule,

You have been challenged to an ultimate showdown of epic proportions! Meet me at the World Martial Arts Competition!

From,

Johnny Cage

He had to read it over again to actually believe that somebody not only accepted his challenge, but it was also Johnny Cage, the world famout movie star that entered Mortal Kombat. "BWAHAHAHA! This guy wants a challenge? He'll get a challenge!" He got into his car and drove to the W.M.A.C.. While driving, he heard him on the radio: "Yeah that's right I accepted his challenge! And I'll beat him into submission! You wanna know why!? Well let's see: my movies are actually successful, I can actually fight more than one person at once, I train in my spare time when I'm not doing movies, and I entered Mortal Kombat! Yeah, that's right: Mortal Kombat! You might be world champion, but I actually helped save the world numorous times! And guess what? You will get CAGED!" He turned off his radio. "I’ll show that little movie star...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he arrived at the W.M.A.C., he found a crowd on people waiting at the parking lot. When he got out of the car, Hercule posed. "I see you fans are here to support me! Well I..." "We're not here for you old man! Were here for Johnny!" "WHAAT!" A limo pulled up at a parking space with a 'reserved' sign. A person got out: He had slicked back brown hair, had shades on, and he had on a tuxedo. "Johnny Cage is in the house!" The people ran up to him and begged for autographs. Next thing you know it, even the news cast was there wanting and interview. Hercule was so pissed that he pulled a huge tantrum. One so bad that everyone stopped what they were doing and watched him. "This ain't fare! I am the world champion! I won the Cell Games! I am the big hero!" "Yeah, he's the hero here! Not the fake movie star!" Hercule turned around to find a lot of his fans backing him up. "Everyone know that Mortal Kombat was a just a story that Johnny made up so he could get famous!" Johnny’s fans shouted back at Hercules: "We could say the same with Hercules 'victory' at the Cell Games! Did you even see him beat up Cell? No, you didn't!" The fanboys and girls were debating with facts and sources and even the stuff they believed happened. "Hercule" Everyone stopped and stared at Johnny who was pointing at Hercule. "Let's have a match. Right here, right now!" Hercule put his hands on his hips. "GYAHAHAHAHA! All you young punks think you can beat me because you make movies and do tricks!" Faster than he can even blink, Johnny did a Shadow Kick,and stopped inches away from Hercules nose. "You call that a trick? Then where are the smoke and mirrors? Where are the projectors?" Hercule was sweating bullets. He put on a fake smile. "You must have a device strapped somewhere on you, that’s how." Johnny put his foot down. He then ripped the top of his tux to reveal his bare muscular chest with his first name tattooed on his chest. "The only trick there is is talent." Hercule got into a fighting stance. "If you win, you get to have my title as World Champion!" Johnny got into a stance. "And if you win, I'll tell everyone in public T.V. that I was the 'fake' all along." "Deal!" Fanboys and fangirls were cheering. They were cnahting Hercules name and Johnny Cages name. Hercule ran towards Cage and did a flying kick "Dynamite Kick, HYAAAH!" Cage did his Shadow Kick. Both of their attacks were gonna connect.

Who will win?

The Wolrd Matial Arts Champion Hercule Satan?

Or the famous action movie star and Mortal Kombat kombatant Johnny Cage?

You decide.

Come on, man. You've been here long enough to know better than this. You should put at least some kind of story here, or make the matchup at the Rumbles.

The good news is that users can now edit their matches while they're up, so you have about five days to put something up to try to salvage a good F.P.A. for this one.

EDIT: Ah, never mind. This might be a bug from maintenance. My bad.

2ND EDIT: I still think you'll want to repost your match, though.

Guest giorgos

johny cage, and his fellowship victoriously saved earth's fate in the mortal kombat tournament. Raiden approached johny cage, after the glorious celebration,

< johny, there is something you need to know> raiden whispered in johny's ear

< and what is that master> johny replied in confusion

raiden sharpened his teeth, and stared at the sky in silence, as he felt some unpredictable presence

<master, did you just see a ghost or something? johhny replied in a funny mood, without expecting anything serious to be said

A portal of great proportions appeared in the clouds, embraced with fire and darkness, while a man descended. The man had a black shirt, with the english name satan on it. Satan fell 5 meters behind johny cage. The celebration immediately stopped, as satan standed to his feet.

< i demand your realm's name> raiden shouted

<you must be raiden> satan replied, while giving a sense of relief

< you have five minutes to explain yourself, before my lighting wrath descends on your presence> raiden impatiently warned satan, as his reflexes were aggresive, since the earth realm's fate was in danger just a day before.

< Im coming here in peace, in account of the supreme gods of a galaxy, far beyond the time itself> satan explained

Raiden dissappeared in his own lighting, and reappeared in less than 30 seconds

<The elder gods cannot detect your origin, as you mysteriously appeared from non of the known realms, and requested your immediate extinction> raiden spoke as he pointed his finger, in which a lighting orb was slowly forming,

Satan quivered in fear as in the moment raiden was about to unleash his powers upon satan liu kang, the mighty champion of the mortal kombat tournament, protected satan, by standing in front of him

< let him speak master, his aura seems not that one of evil> liu kang spoke of wise words, by stopping his rushing master from taking wrong conclusions

< thank you warrior> satan whispered to liu kang>

<you are right liu kang, the elder gods can wait before a full explanation, you may speak now stranger> raiden held his anger

<what im bringing to you is, words of warning. Where im coming from is a land of unlimited power, where a being by the name of buu brought the whole galaxy and even heaven and hell into total anihilation. Our powerfull warriors fought well,but buu killed every glipse of hope. As i was dead, lying in heaven's blessings the supreme gods of my universe feared that buu put his sight on heaven, after destroying hell it self. they feared that the destruction of our existence, would not stop buu, and he would continue his berserk stance on other existences of the space and time. They opened a portal, just in the time buu entered heaven's door, and sent me to this existence to meet with a god named raiden.> satan spoke

< everything you say seems quite suspicious, and i shall test that land of unlimited power of yours> johny cage yelled, as he took his fighting stance, ready to strike hard.

<there is no time for that, but im gonna prove you the might of my land> satan replied as he and johhny were just in the time to exchange blows

Yeah sorry dude. I was in the middle of almost finishing the set up, but the computer shut down in front of me somehow. I'll try to put the diolouge up here as soon as I can. And this will be an entry for the CBUB Challenge when it's done.

Guest screwattackfan25

Come on, man. You've been here long enough to know better than this. You should put at least some kind of story here, or make the matchup at the Rumbles.

The good news is that users can now edit their matches while they're up, so you have about five days to put something up to try to salvage a good F.P.A. for this one.

EDIT: Ah, never mind. This might be a bug from maintenance. My bad.

2ND EDIT: I still think you'll want to repost your match, though.

I am now done! You can look at it now. It's better than the last 'set up' I put up LOL.

Good fight and man these two egos would destroy the entire planet. Believe it or not Johnny Cage does back up his big mouth. Cage has taken on Subzero, Reptile, and more. Hell even Raiden said Cage is a great fighter. Johnny Cage wins but not after Hercules puts him through hell and tries to pull off so many tricks which will fail of course.

Nice Setup. If you had Sho'nuff from the Last Dragon in here as weel, it would officially be a biggest loudmouths in martial arts battle royal!

As for the fight I'm going to give Johnny a slight edge because of his Shadow Kick/Knee and Forceballs. Although Hercule will be serious competition, the Mortal Kombatant should pull of a victory and put Mr. Satan to shame