Jump to content

Homer Simpson vs. Stewie Griffin

Match 14683 by Gronaldra
in progress now...

Homer Simpson vs. Stewie Griffin

MATCH SCORE
Homer Simpson: 5
Stewie Griffin: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Forelli Crime Family

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Forelli Crime Family: 0

Anakin Skywalker vs. Reptile

MATCH SCORE
Anakin Skywalker: 6
Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Vegeta vs. The Hulk

MATCH SCORE
Vegeta: 18
The Hulk: 2

ND7

DBZ RP Thread

Recommended Posts

He merely turned in place, the lance going past and crashing into a mountain, detonating and obliterating where it stood... Wintrin squinted once more, sensing the other's power... it was superior to his own. He was ruthless and evil. But not stupid. He'd say nothing as he resumed his prior position, turning back into it...

 

He'd wait and see what the other would do, merely curious... here, he'd have to be careful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

(IX)

As she arrived, she would have seen Gast, along with the other two Sayians, and Panbukin killing some of the Tuffles. But her scouter did tell her Burokko was stronger and as Burokko left Panbukin to deal with the green man, IX could deal with 'Shorty'(Burokko's nickname)

 

"Boo." She stated, disappearing and reappearing behind 'Shorty' with a burst of speed. She'd fire point blank with both pistols at Burokko's head, seeking to end this quickly. She knew it was an off chance, but failing this, she'd resort to the heavier guns. Normally, IX had the speed advantage on most anyone, even the majority of the Saiyan race, due to her ability to predict her opponent's moves and making her own movements more efficient in compensation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hmm. Well, he's cocky, but fast. Interesting...well time to get some answers."

 

Gast slowly levitated himself off the ground, arms crossed. "Are you the being responsible for this planet's strife?" he asked as he was face to face with the being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Gast and Wintrin)

As the two continued to battle, the grunts that survived watched their master while some of them quietly cheered. They thought their Lord Wintrin couldn't be defeated...

-

(IX)

-As she said boo, Burokko turned at the last second and as energy covered his hand he would have tried to block the blasts which at close range left that hand numb. "You, WITCH!!!", The sayian roared as he fired a beam of energy at her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hmm...then what are you doing here?" Gast asked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arms still crossed, Wintrin looked over Gast - "I was thinking of conquering this planet as well as initiating combat with the other entity sensed that could give me a good fight...", he stated, "But even then I realize I'm clearly outmatched and you're in the way of conquest..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gast sighs. "Another would-be conqueror who bit off more than he could chew...I swear, you must be related to Frieza. Well...I stopped him and I can certainly stop you. The question remains...will you take the easy way or the hard way? The ball's in your court."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frieza... he had heard the name in passing prior. Apparently one of his descendants. He would make mention of this though if Gast was a bit more intelligent, he'd clearly see a similar resemblance in the fact he was of the same race...

 

Gast wouldn't receive another response from him, as Wintrin would turn, facing the direction of the Saiyan-Tuffle battle, having sensed the energy there. He'd ignore Gast for now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Do not insult my intelligence. Appearances can be decieving." Gast said with a light-hearted smirk. "I'd advise you to pay attention to me, including your not so secret thoughts."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He glanced back to Gast with a slightly amused expression - "I'm well aware of Nameks and their capabilities. What's to say that wasn't intentional?", he smirked before he looked back - "You said there was strife on this planet... it wasn't done by my hand. Why is that?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gast smirked back. "So you're not as dumb as I thought. Impressive. As for the strife, regardless of whether or not you have a hand in it, there's apparently some battle or war going on between two races. A physically superior race against a technologically advanced race."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ah. Nature versus Nuture at its finest.", Wintrin retorted. "I presume you delegated dealing with me over dealing with the squabblings of the weaker races. I'm honored...", he said sarcastically. "Who's winning?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It seems to be the more barbaric physical types...though it matters not. I'm going to try and end the conflict. That's why I came to you. You seemed strong enough to be the leader. I suppose I was wrong. Now...I'm going to search for more strong energy...got it. So...what happens to you now?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Down below, Wintrin's henchmen were wondering why their lord simply did not destroy this fool..He had destroyed his ship...Some of them were outright confused, were mind tricks being played on them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the two power levels broke the scouters of any Tuffles that tried to sense it, some Sayians and Tuffles foolishly continued to fight nearby and the Tuffles seeing Wintrin and just by apperances thinking such a brutal looking creature might be allied with the sayians, Tuffle Tanks lined up as did the soliders and taking aim they prepared to open fire, only to be confronted by his henchmen, although the tanks blasts still headed for the alien.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well well...they rolled out the red carpet for ya...you must be important."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Not so much... more like they sensed my power...", he shrugged as several of his henchmen were suddenly lifted into the air, dragged across into the paths of the oncoming projectiles, blocking them.

 

"I'm not sure what my next plan of action is anyhow..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Huh...leader of the year you are. Well...I could kill you now, but...I'd rather not. You don't seem too bad a guy, except for the conquering bit. I'm going to settle this conflict now. You're not the only one who has scoured the galaxy and learned a few things." Gast remarked as he put two fingers on his forehead, focused on the energy he had sensed before(comparable to the Frieza look-alike) and vanished from sight only to reappear far away, in front of a female of immense power he hoped was the leader of her race. Doing a quick telepathic scan, he found her name seemed to be Gokura.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(IX)

-As she said boo, Burokko turned at the last second and as energy covered his hand he would have tried to block the blasts which at close range left that hand numb. "You, WITCH!!!", The sayian roared as he fired a beam of energy at her.

 

"Thank you, I resemble that remark." She said, leaning to one side, the energy beam barely tagging her, her shoulder smoking a bit. "Oh, man, you ruined my shirt." Aphrodite quipped and struck quickly at Burokko multiple times, but the punches weren't aimed to harm, though they were delivered with her full 40 tonne strength, each blow was an open-handed blow, and each time, her hand held a sticky explosive device. If he reflexively blocked as most Sayians did, he'd end up with any limb he used to block with covered with the bombs. She disappeared and reappeared a few yards away. "Beep beep." She said, clicking the detonator to the explosives.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Gokura landed at the ships where their was one just for her. She arrived as soon as Bardock had gotten into his and so Gokura would simply have to get in hers and once she did, the duo would have eventually arrive at the factory. Getting out of his ship, Bardock scoffed. "This is what the King wanted us to destroy? The place where those little Tuffles make their toys? How cute.", Bardock said as he charged up a blast only for the sound of a gun to go off. Bardock swiftly dodged and looking around, he noticed that their were blasters mounted on the roof of the factory aimed towards the two.

 

Gokura shook her head in annoyance. "This can't be all King Vegeta sent us to this planet to do because this is way too easy." Gokura lifted her hand as she charged up a Ki blast powerful enough to destroy the factory and fired it directly toward the factory. Gokura when she was done would watch to make sure the factory was destroyed and then fly off to scout the rest of the planet to make sure she didn't miss anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile Kadiri had been sent by King Vegeta with Raditz, to go and scour a city called Tufftopolis where apparently it seems some sayians have decided to work with the Tuffles in return for scouters and other tech. As the two started on their flight their, Raditz scoffed. "What low life dogs! Not even worth serving under King Vegeta. Dirt like them deserves to work under weaklings like the Tuffles..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hmm...even the females are barbaric." Gast notes before flying off and discreetly following Gokura. Even if she's not the leader of her race...surely she would lead me to him, he thought to himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mh, he just teleported. Wintrin glanced over to the oncoming Tuffle squad that bulldozed through his men... he raised a finger... and a lithe beam emanated forth, hitting each and every one, slicing them followed by an explosion obliterating their diced remains. "Not amused in the very least..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...