Mordin Solus: 2
Dr. Herbert West: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Princess Jasmine

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 2
Princess Jasmine: 8

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

Comic Books

Hayesmeister5651

Captain America knew full well Cyclops felt the Phoenix force if it combined with Hope would be his race's last chance. Emma told Cyclops Captain America had no intention of leaving without Hope. Captain America didn't bother to listen to Cyclops and understand his role as the leader of the mutant race. He didn't bother to understand from the start why Cyclops and others believed Hope with the Phoenix force would do good for the mutant race.

As soon as the Avengers came Cyclops knew from the start Captain America wouldn't to listen or try to understand why he believed what he did. Talking was pointless from the start. Captain America's whole thing was capture Hope then either kill her or find some thing else to do with her.

You know how long Cyclops and others believed Hope was meant to save the mutant race and help it? You mean to tell me now Captain America and the other Avengers just figured out how strongly Cyclops believed in her?

Just some things to think about because while Cyclops is a hard ass as well all know alot of his decisions were right.

I've been reading the old Moon Knight issues from the 80s. They're really good. A lot of people write him off as a Batman or Daredevil ripoff, but honestly, other than their methods the characters don't have a whole lot in common.

But yeah, definitely one of the better classic Marvel series' I've read. There are issues that're almost solely dedicated to character development, with Moon Knight only appearing for one or two pages.

Cyclops was right the whole series. If anyone actually read the series they would know that everything Cyclops did was provoked by the Avengers. They were the ones who tried to kidnap Hope, the Pheonix five actually tried to make the world better, but Ironman and Cap didnt like the fact of them trying to make the world better(for some odd reason). I hate the fact that they made him the bad guy when actually he wasn't whatsoever.

Exactly. It makes no sense what so ever that Cyclops is arrested. The Dark Phoenix controlled him and caused all that destruction. Why are they acting like Cyclops did it willingly when we know that is not true.

On another note Marvel Now has me interested. I hope they don't reboot the Spiderman comics because I love how much more experienced and mature he is.

Cyclops was right the whole series. If anyone actually read the series they would know that everything Cyclops did was provoked by the Avengers. They were the ones who tried to kidnap Hope, the Pheonix five actually tried to make the world better, but Ironman and Cap didnt like the fact of them trying to make the world better(for some odd reason). I hate the fact that they made him the bad guy when actually he wasn't whatsoever.

Umm, because making the world better isn't worth the cost of freedom entailed by being overlorded by 5 mutants with near limitless power?

And I agree about Moon Knight. I like the whole multiple personality thing they do with him.

Yeah, that's probably my favorite aspect of the character; the fact that he's completely batshit insane, lol. Or rather, it was - Bendis pretty much screwed it up beyond all recognition, IMO.

Also, I've been reading the Annihilation comics lately, and I'm liking them. Adam Warlock ftw.

Okay, so, Walking Dead... the comic. I guess the show is similar. But boy, are there some major differences. 1. People are there that don't appear in the show, at all. 2. People from the show are not in the comic. eg: Daryl and his brother. 3. Events are seriously dragged out in the TV series. I see now why BBJ was saying they needed to pick up the pace. What's sad is, they could have stretched it out by adding the stop in between the outskirts of Atlanta and Herschel's farm. Don't know why they cut that out, and just killed more people at the campsite...

And, by reading the first 14 issues of the comic, I'm already to where the show is. And already, I've found a hole. Shane looks to be shot in the neck, but he doesn't come back. They give him a burial. That had to have taken some time, though. Meanwhile, Tyrese's daughter comes back almost instantly, after being killed by her boyfriend. Long story short, for those that don't want to read, some kind of... death pact. 'Cept he lives. ..Briefly. So, what the f*ck? Why didn't Shane turn, also?

And, by reading the first 14 issues of the comic, I'm already to where the show is. And already, I've found a hole. Shane looks to be shot in the neck, but he doesn't come back. They give him a burial. That had to have taken some time, though. Meanwhile, Tyrese's daughter comes back almost instantly, after being killed by her boyfriend. Long story short, for those that don't want to read, some kind of... death pact. 'Cept he lives. ..Briefly. So, what the f*ck? Why didn't Shane turn, also?

That isn't a hole. It's been established that the amount of time it takes for a human to come back as a walker varies depending on the individual. Shane was a lot bigger and more muscular than Tyrese's kid, so naturally it took longer for the infection to take hold and bring him back. Shane did come back as a walker, he just "woke up" while in his coffin.

That isn't a hole. It's been established that the amount of time it takes for a human to come back as a walker varies depending on the individual. Shane was a lot bigger and more muscular than Tyrese's kid, so naturally it took longer for the infection to take hold and bring him back. Shane did come back as a walker, he just "woke up" while in his coffin.

Yeah, that happened in the very next issue I read. Still, it took a couple hours to get him buried, accoring to Rick. He should've turned in all that time. Tyrese's kid turned in a matter of minutes.

And you were right about Dale being a little more creepy. I think that's only because he hooked up with someone a lot younger than him. The way he acts doesn't seem all that different.

Yeah, that happened in the very next issue I read. Still, it took a couple hours to get him buried, accoring to Rick. He should've turned in all that time. Tyrese's kid turned in a matter of minutes.

I explained that in my previous post. It varies from person to person.

And you were right about Dale being a little more creepy. I think that's only because he hooked up with someone a lot younger than him. The way he acts doesn't seem all that different.

IKR?