By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Apollo Creed vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Apollo Creed: 6
Zordon of Eltar: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mercy (Overwatch) vs. The Holographic Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Mercy (Overwatch): 3
The Holographic Doctor: 8

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Middle-Earth vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Mini-Me: 9

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 8
Phil (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ethan Hunt vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Ethan Hunt: 2
Carmen Sandiego: 10

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Iroh vs. Sgt. Slaughter

MATCH SCORE
Iroh: 5
Sgt. Slaughter: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ratchet vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Ratchet: 4
Julian Bashir: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - President Thomas J. Whitmore vs. Master Roshi

MATCH SCORE
President Thomas J. Whitmore: 8
Master Roshi: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Raccoon City vs. Bob (Agent of Hydra)

MATCH SCORE
Raccoon City: 7
Bob (Agent of Hydra): 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Hoth vs. Marco Diaz

MATCH SCORE
Hoth: 8
Marco Diaz: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Amy Wong vs. Westview, New Jersey

MATCH SCORE
Amy Wong: 8
Westview, New Jersey: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Rafiki vs. Gouken

MATCH SCORE
Rafiki: 6
Gouken: 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - The Town of Silent Hill vs. Genie (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
The Town of Silent Hill: 2
Genie (Disney): 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Genji

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 1
Genji: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Kato vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Kato: 4
The Cube: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Dr. Gregory House vs. Bones McCoy

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Gregory House: 4
Bones McCoy: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Vanellope Von Schweetz vs. Princess Calla

MATCH SCORE
Vanellope Von Schweetz: 9
Princess Calla: 3

By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

Comic Books

Hayesmeister5651

• 4 weeks later...

Ultimatum... *sigh* Why all the needless deaths? Before that though, I enjoyed the Ultimate Universe.

Angel - Killed and partially eaten by Sabretooth. (Ultimatum #4)

Beast - Drowned in the Ultimatum Wave. (Ultimatum #1)

Blob - Head bitten off by Hank Pym. (Ultimatum #3)

Cannonball - Blown up by Madrox. (Ultimatum #3)

Captain Britain - Blown up by Madrox. (Ultimate X-Men #100)

Cypher - Presumably blown up by Madrox, shown alongside other casualties. (Ultimate X-Men: Requiem)

Cyclops - Shot in the head by Quicksilver. (Ultimatum #5)

Daredevil - Found dead by Spider-Man. Presumably drowned in the Ultimatum Wave. (Ultimate Spider-Man #131)

Dazzler - Drowned in the Ultimatum Wave. (Ultimatum #1)

Detonator - Tortured and killed in the Savage Land. (Ultimatum #3)

Doctor Doom - Head crushed by the Thing. (Ultimatum #5)

Doctor Strange - Killed by Dormammu after his body is constricted, causing his head to explode. His body was taken by an unknown person. (Ultimatum #4)

Emma Frost - Blown up by Madrox. (Ultimatum #3)

Forge - Tortured and killed in the Savage Land. (Ultimatum #3)

Franklin Storm - Drowned in the Ultimatum Wave. (Ultimate Fantastic Four #58)

Hard-Drive - Tortured and killed in the Savage Land. (Ultimatum #3)

Hank Pym - Blown up by Madrox. (Ultimatum #3)

Juggernaut - Hit in the eye by a poisonous dart shot by a Sentinel soldier. (Ultimate X-Men #99)

Longshot - Tortured and killed in the Savage Land. (Ultimatum #3)

Lorelei - Killed by Wolverine. (Ultimate X-Men #100)

Madrox - Killed by Wolverine. (Ultimate X-Men #100)

Magneto - Decapitated by Cyclops. (Ultimatum #5)

Nightcrawler - Drowned in the Ultimatum Wave. (Ultimatum #1)

Polaris - Blown up by Madrox. (Ultimatum #3)

Professor X - Neck broken by Magneto. (Ultimatum #2)

Psylocke - Listed by Marvel as dead, shown alongside other casualties. (Ultimate X-Men: Requiem)

Sunspot - Blown up by Madrox. (Ultimatum #3)

Syndicate - Dead after one of his heads is blown off by William Stryker. (Ultimate X-Men #99)

Thor - Surrendered his soul to Valhalla, (Ultimatum #3) he has since returned alive.

Toad - Listed by Marvel as dead, though his death was never shown.

Wasp - Partially eaten by the Blob. (Ultimatum #2)

Wolverine - Killed by Magneto after the adamantium is ripped from his skeleton. (Ultimatum #5)

So I am guessing after the most recent issue of Doctor Manhattan has reality warping which we can add to his abilities. His series is one of the best because we never got to really explore his other abilities in Watchmen. Can't wait when Before Watchmen is over to go back and read Watchmen again to see how everything fits.

On another note Death of the Family is one of the best Batman story in years. Poor Alfred.

• 2 weeks later...

The fights in Deadpool vs. the Marvel Universe were retarded. Apparently Spider-Man doesn't have a Spider Sense, Thor can't control his own hammer, Bruce Banner doesn't turn back into the Hulk when injured, cosmic level beings like the Silver Surfer and Thanos can be killed by the Puppet Master's puppets, and Deadpool can regen a blown off head in a second. To list a few of the many blaring stupidities.

I feel like this is Spiderman Clone Saga all over again. Marvel starts off with a great storyline, does a big move having someone else be Spiderman, and now they just need to not back out of going forward with it. I hope Marvel continues forward with it for a good while and doesn't punk out.

This Spiderman can't be fully good. I am still gone know it's Doc Ock and have trouble accepting he is fully good just because he has Peter's memories.

I'd have to say that consistently, The Ultimates is a lot better than the Avengers. Of course, you have some really good Avengers issues, but I'd rather spend a day reading the Ultimates. Keep in mind that I'm still at the relative beginning of the series (I've gotten through the first 3 major story arcs, about 21 issues). All of these observations obviously only pertain to that time.

Ultimate Thor- Definitely a million times more interesting than 616. Great character, and used efficiently plot-wise.

Ultimate Iron Man- He's good in his own comic, but in The Ultimates, he's just too overdone. Yes, we get it, he's involved in self-destructive tendencies, you don't have to shove it down our throats every single time we see him.

Ultimate Giant Man- Wow. This dude is even more f*cked up than 616 Pym. I mean, holy crap is this guy a screw up. Later in the comic, this man is the bottom of the bottom. I have mixed feelings about this. I mean, I get nuanced heroes, but this guy might just be straight douchebag. I think they went a little too far with him. One thing I appreciate though is how they managed to keep the pity factor, and keep it from just turning into annoyance with the character (i.e 616 Pym).

Ultimate Captain America- One of the great things about the Ultimate Universe is that every character feels fresh. As a result, Captain America can do his whole "I'm an old dude who's been missing 57 years and I don't understand anything and holy shit, they have computers now?" thing without us replying, "Yeah Cap, we get it. We got it 600 issues ago." The character's a little one-dimensional, but hey, that's part of the point. Overall, he's pretty well done. His interactions with Ultimate Thor are the best.

Ultimate Wasp- Eh. I could take her or leave her. The most interesting part of her character is how she interacts with Captain America. Also, at this point she mainly serves as the catalyst for Pym's whole downfall thing.

Ultimate Hulk- Pretty interesting. They made Hulk a lot more savage (616 Hulk apparently precisely curbs his rampages so he doesn't kill anyone, Ultimate Hulk killed 800 innocent people in his first appearance and likes to eat his victims), which highlights the whole Freudian Psychology and suppressed rage thing. I like the motivations behind Bruce Banner better.