Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Sign in to follow this  
CoasterKing

War of the Avatars!

(adult molly hayes could I bet and her shields have been shatterd before by blunt trauma)

(NOPE, NEVER)

(You can't shatter her force fields!)
(adult molly hayes could I bet and her shields have been shatterd before by blunt trauma)
(NOPE, NEVER)

Yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't... If you're going to start this then at least provide proof for your arguments... Also, Molly stop god modding, and bunnying.

I durabilty will help me I say as the bullets simply bruise me I try with all my might to expand the force field and it shatters again causing sue to bleed from the ears I then jump up into the air and fly above the clouds watching the beautiful I gasp but before I could say anything I fly back down to the ground causing a shockwave so powerful the x-mansion and everything in 5 miles is oblitorated.

The ground shook and an ancient machine stirred from it's eon long slumber. It was a creature that should not have awoken for another 38,000 years, but it still awoke, and began to dig itself to the surface.

When it breached the surface, it gazed across the bowl of a crater. There were the debris of a house falling all around, and at the hypocenter, a young woman dug herself from the ground. The Necron Lord leveled his Warscythe at her and fired the Gauss Blaster within... an arc of green lightning shot forth at the target.

Enter Skirmisher the Necron Lord, my wargear is a Warscythe and like the Pariahs it has a built in Gauss Blaster, I also have a built in Phase Shifter, and a Chronometron, in addition to the standard Disruption Field.

Yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't, yes I can, no you can't... If you're going to start this then at least provide proof for your arguments... Also, Molly stop god modding, and bunnying.

The ground shook and an ancient machine stirred from it's eon long slumber. It was a creature that should not have awoken for another 38,000 years, but it still awoke, and began to dig itself to the surface.

When it breached the surface, it gazed across the bowl of a crater. There were the debris of a house falling all around, and at the hypocenter, a young woman dug herself from the ground. The Necron Lord leveled his Warscythe at her and fired the Gauss Blaster within... an arc of green lightning shot forth at the target.

Enter Skirmisher the Necron Lord, my wargear is a Warscythe and like the Pariahs it has a built in Gauss Blaster, I also have a built in Phase Shifter, and a Chronometron, in addition to the standard Disruption Field.

Sue watches, astonished. Maybe this person can help take down Hayes....

Guest mollyhayes01

*cough*god modding*cough* anyway I look at sue and grab some debris hurling it at her I then face this thing and deleiver a solid punch into it

*cough*god modding*cough* anyway I look at sue and grab some debris hurling it at her I then face this thing and deleiver a solid punch into it

OOC: Fine, I can drop the Chronometron, but the others are reasonable wargear. Besides, you ignored my gauss blaster attack.

IC: Molly's punch flew straight towards the things face, it tried to dodge... but couldn't react fast enough. The Punch should have hit with the force of a train wreck, but passed through, like the thing was a puff of smoke.

Putting so much effort into the failed blow sent Molly off balance and the Necron Lord swung the Warscythe up at the off balanced fighter. The Phased Blade dug in deep, wounding the invulnerable woman... a feat though to be impossible... and sending her through the air a few meters. Even the Necron Lord, as ancient as he was, was surprised to see that his target wasn't cleaved completely in two... and that she still lived.

He slowly scanned the area for what his first target had attacked shortly before attacking him, and spotted another woman in a blue suit. With a mechanical hiss/growl, he readied his Warscythe and started to march towards the next Target.

Guest mollyhayes01
OOC: Fine, I can drop the Chronometron, but the others are reasonable wargear. Besides, you ignored my gauss blaster attack.

IC: Molly's punch flew straight towards the things face, it tried to dodge... but couldn't react fast enough. The Punch should have hit with the force of a train wreck, but passed through, like the thing was a puff of smoke.

Putting so much effort into the failed blow sent Molly off balance and the Necron Lord swung the Warscythe up at the off balanced fighter. The Phased Blade dug in deep, wounding the invulnerable woman... a feat though to be impossible... and sending her through the air a few meters. Even the Necron Lord, as ancient as he was, was surprised to see that his target wasn't cleaved completely in two... and that she still lived.

He slowly scanned the area for what his first target had attacked shortly before attacking him, and spotted another woman in a blue suit. With a mechanical hiss/growl, he readied his Warscythe and started to march towards the next Target.

No I yell as I run up to him and kick him in the back of the thing he calls a knee, I then grab his WarScytche and toss him into a open field when I stomp onto the ground and cause him to lose balance

No I yell as I run up to him and kick him in the back of the thing he calls a knee, I then grab his WarScytche and toss him into a open field when I stomp onto the ground and cause him to lose balance

Not expecting Alpha Target to recover so quickly, the Necron Lords knee snaps like a twig from the force of the kick, only just staying attached. A moment later he finds himself flying through the air out of the Crater into the nearby fields where he lands with a loud thump. The Necrons Lords Necrodermus starts to repair the broken knee and within seconds he is standing again... and marching towards the crater.

Guest mollyhayes01

"Woah that things tough.......Invisible women I need help" I say as I grab the field and shake it like im spreading a blanket, I then watch as he flys into the air and prepares to attack thinking quick I roundhouse kick him backward. "I guess watching Chuck Norris movies does pay off haha"

New Avatar: Hal Jordan

Hal Jordan looks down into the chaos and flies down. He traps Molly Hayes in a cage and hits her with an atomic explosion.

New Avatar: Hal Jordan

Hal Jordan looks down into the chaos and flies down. He traps Molly Hayes in a cage and hits her with an atomic explosion.

OOC: I didn't think a Nuke was one of their abilities...

IC:

As the Necron Lord Skirmisher approached the lip of the Crater, a large blast of heat and wind washed out and over him. He felt a wave of nausea as the EMP of the blast hit him, but then it was gone as quickly as it came. All of his sensors confirmed that a small yield atomic had just been detonated inside the crater with Alpha Target, presumably destroying said target...

As the Dust and debris slowly cleared he saw Beta Target, the Blue suited woman, on the lip of the crater, protected behind a Force Field shimmering with the radioactive fallout of the bomb. He advanced on the target...

She didn't notice him until the Green Arcing lightning from his Gauss Blaster washed over her shields...

IC:

As the Necron Lord Skirmisher approached the lip of the Crater, a large blast of heat and wind washed out and over him. He felt a wave of nausea as the EMP of the blast hit him, but then it was gone as quickly as it came. All of his sensors confirmed that a small yield atomic had just been detonated inside the crater with Alpha Target, presumably destroying said target...

As the Dust and debris slowly cleared he saw Beta Target, the Blue suited woman, on the lip of the crater, protected behind a Force Field shimmering with the radioactive fallout of the bomb. He advanced on the target...

She didn't notice him until the Green Arcing lightning from his Gauss Blaster washed over her shields...

Sue turns invisible then disables the field, in an attempt to get a nice ranged attack..

Nova arrives on the scene

Guest mollyhayes01

IC:

It's not one of their abilities so I live I run up to hal taking him by surprise and I punch him in the back of the head knocking him into sue I then run up to the machine looking man and punch him square in the chest.

It's not one of their abilities so I live I run up to hal taking him by surprise and I punch him in the back of the head knocking him into sue I then run up to the machine looking man and punch him square in the chest.

OOC: Yes it is the ring can split atoms.

Guest mollyhayes01
OOC: Yes it is the ring can split atoms.

well I still wanna live I jump ontop of the GL and punch him in the jaw

OOC: I guess my statement isn't that clear but there was a part where i was trying to show that I was still very high up in the sky.

Guest mollyhayes01
OOC: Also you still haven't explained how you survive.

Huh fine I am knocked through time for some reason and taken to a few seconds into the past I watched myself almost get blown up I hurl some debris before I get hit with the explosine knocking Hal into the ground

OOC: Is this still going on? If it is, then allow my to do the Honours and finish what Landon started in the Rant Board.

IC

The Necron Lord Skirmisher walked toward the blast crater that had once been the Impact crater of a now shattered mansion...

Down at the hypocenter of all the destruction was the blackened and beaten creature that once was Alpha Target (Molly Hayes). The creature possessed some form of Invulnerability, yet fighting many formidable foes had reduced it to this blackened corpse...

It is said that all Necron do not possess a soul, or any form of Mind... yet they would be wrong.

It is only rare for them to feel anything, yet as the blackened and charred form of Alpha Target struggled to stand up, the Necron was surprised by the creatures resilience.

That quickly passed though as he lowered his Warscyth and fired the Gauss Blaster within it.

Necron.png

Alpha Target is no more.

As I twitch in my sleep, the sounds of battle ring in my ears. The sounds of explosions and screams....Wait a minute. I sit up in bed and look outside the window. "Holy chimichanga! Dog-pile!" I instantly jump up and grab my weaponry, wait I still need to dress first. Too bad my costumes dirty, ah-ha! I got it!

5 minutes later......

A veritable rain of grenades comes down on all from the strange.....Lets face it, cross-dresser in the door of the mansion. Decked out in Jean Greys old costume and sporting many weapons I yell "COME AND GET IT NOOBIES!"

OOC:By the way, I'm just trying to get him in character. Sorry if your offended by the noob remark.

As I twitch in my sleep, the sounds of battle ring in my ears. The sounds of explosions and screams....Wait a minute. I sit up in bed and look outside the window. "Holy chimichanga! Dog-pile!" I instantly jump up and grab my weaponry, wait I still need to dress first. Too bad my costumes dirty, ah-ha! I got it!

5 minutes later......

A veritable rain of grenades comes down on all from the strange.....Lets face it, cross-dresser in the door of the mansion. Decked out in Jean Greys old costume and sporting many weapons I yell "COME AND GET IT NOOBIES!"

OOC:By the way, I'm just trying to get him in character. Sorry if your offended by the noob remark.

I'm sorry Hugo but you have to do the guy in your avatar.

I'm sorry Hugo but you have to do the guy in your avatar.

Oh, my bad sorry. Justa minute.