Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Sign in to follow this  
CoasterKing

War of the Avatars!

Ok so I did this as like a whole series on the other forum, but im gonna do it again!

The point - Use your avatar to fight! Basically its just a free-for-all but the only rule is to not be cheap and just say kill everybody.

The setting - X-Mansion

I guess I will be using Storm. OH! And if you change your avatar use your new avatar.

Okay then Wesley Gibson the Killer

Alright! Well we can start people can just join in...

Storm hovers in a small whirlwind above the ground. Her eyes turn white and the sky outside goes dark as thunder crackles in the distance.

Alright! Well we can start people can just join in...

Storm hovers in a small whirlwind above the ground. Her eyes turn white and the sky outside goes dark as thunder crackles in the distance.

(Then you say something back to get it started.)

Guest mollyhayes01
(Then you say something back to get it started.)

I see a woman floating above the ground I know she will be trouble I smack her with a car

I see a woman floating above the ground I know she will be trouble I smack her with a car

(We are inside the x-mansion for future references but this can slide.)

Storm flies backwards and hits the ground hard. She soon recovers and her eyes turn completley white. Lightning flows from the sky and strikes Molly Hayes.

Wesley looks out as he sees the two girls fighting he pulls out his sniper rifle with uranium bullets. He casually holds the gun somewhere in their direction but stops to think for a moment.

Wesley: This is going to be to CENSORSHIP easy.

He runs towards them pulling out an assault rifle.

Wesley looks out as he sees the two girls fighting he pulls out his sniper rifle with uranium bullets. He casually holds the gun somewhere in their direction but stops to think for a moment.

Wesley: This is going to be to CENSORSHIP easy.

He runs towards them pulling out an assault rifle.

The sky is pitch black with large black clouds. The wind speed picks up and a large funnel descends from the sky.

"Here, have a taste of Nature's fury!"

Guest mollyhayes01
The sky is pitch black with large black clouds. The wind speed picks up and a large funnel descends from the sky.

"Here, have a taste of Nature's fury!"

No thank you I yell as I throw hot cofee in her eyes and jump into the air punching her through the sub basement into cerebro

No thank you I yell as I throw hot cofee in her eyes and jump into the air punching her through the sub basement into cerebro

(now im invisible woman cause I changed my avatar.)

Sue rushes down the whole into the basement. Her body is completley invisible. She tracks Molly towards cerebro, Molly is completley unaware that the most powerful member of the FF is behind her.

Guest mollyhayes01
(now im invisible woman cause I changed my avatar.)

Sue rushes down the whole into the basement. Her body is completley invisible. She tracks Molly towards cerebro, Molly is completley unaware that the most powerful member of the FF is behind her.

(did I mention im adult molly hayes so she has complete control and doesn't tire with the use of her powers) Molly looks around because she heard foot steps she sees a tiny peice of debris move and jumps out the way of a force field. she rushes over and swings rapidy at the air until she feels something crack on her fist it invisible woman. Invisible women is visible flying.

(did I mention im adult molly hayes so she has complete control and soesn't tire with the use of her powers) Molly looks around because she heard foot steps she sees a tiny peice of debris move and jumps out the way of a force field. she rushes over and swings rapidy at the air until she feels something suddley womp she hits something and invisible women is visible flying

Sue renders a force field under her and she hovers back to the center walkway for cerebro. Sue then manipulates a force field around Molly, the fiel is impenatrable.

Wesley grab a Spork and throws it directly into Molly Hayes throat lodging the hybrid utensil in side her neck causing her to choke. I then throw a brainwave disrupter at Susan Storm.

Guest mollyhayes01
Wesley grab a Spork and throws it directly into Molly Hayes throat lodging the hybrid utensil in side her neck causing her to choke. I then throw a brainwave disrupter at Susan Storm.

hello i have invulnerablity and im in a shield any way Mollys strength has grown to the point where I punch the shield and it shatters giving invisible woman a nose bleed I then Run up to sue and punch her back as her body crumbles with the blow I kick her in the back of the head making her stand up I the right jab the side of her head causing her to fly through the wall into the war room

Sue tries to shield fromthe brain disrupter but it penetrates the field. She stumbles back then flies through the wall from Molly. She gets back, regaining her conciousness and creates force field daggers. She launches the daggers at the battling Molly and Wesley.

Guest mollyhayes01
Sue tries to shield fromthe brain disrupter but it penetrates the field. She stumbles back then flies through the wall from Molly. She gets back, regaining her conciousness and creates force field daggers. She launches the daggers at the battling Molly and Wesley.

Molly dodges and weaves away from the daggers but when one hits her she laughs and says it tickles she runs up to sue and claps in her face knocking her into the wall she then runs at her and goes for an uppercut

Molly dodges and weaves away from the daggers but when one hits her she laughs and says it tickles she runs up to sue and claps in her face knocking her into the wall she then runs at her and goes for an uppercut

Sue dodges the uppercut and sidesteps and blasts Molly with a moving force field, knocking her to the ground.

Guest mollyhayes01
Sue dodges the uppercut and sidesteps and blasts Molly with a moving force field, knocking her to the ground.

Molly bangs the ground causing sue to fall, seeing the chance Molly gets up and kicks sue through the ceiling and run up to wesley kicking him in the nuts

The kiler jumps up and stands in the sir using his moon boots. "beep this" says Wesley hep pulls out his sniper rifle with uranium bullets and prepares to shoot Molly.

The kiler jumps up and stands in the sir using his moon boots. "beep this" says Wesley hep pulls out his sniper rifle with uranium bullets and prepares to shoot Molly.

Sue surrounds Molly in a cube of forcefield except one side so the bullets could strike her and she couldnt escape. When the bullets are done Sue makes the force field into a very small space so Molly cannot move.

Guest mollyhayes01
Sue surrounds Molly in a cube of forcefield except one side so the bullets could strike her and she couldnt escape. When the bullets are done Sue makes the force field into a very small space so Molly cannot move.

my durabilty will help me I say as the bullets simply bruise me I try with all my might to expand the force field and it shatters again causing sue to bleed from the ears I then jump up into the air and fly above the clouds watching the beautiful I gasp but before I could say anything I fly back down to the ground causing a shockwave so powerful the x-mansion and everything in 5 miles is oblitorated.

I durabilty will help me I say as the bullets simply bruise me I try with all my might to expand the force field and it shatters again causing sue to bleed from the ears I then jump up into the air and fly above the clouds watching the beautiful I gasp but before I could say anything I fly back down to the ground causing a shockwave so powerful the x-mansion and everything in 5 miles is oblitorated.

(You can't shatter her force fields!)

Guest mollyhayes01
(You can't shatter her force fields!)

(adult molly hayes could I bet and her shields have been shatterd before by blunt trauma)