Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tyr vs. Horus

MATCH SCORE
Tyr: 7
Horus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Warworld vs. Indiana Jones

MATCH SCORE
Warworld: 7
Indiana Jones: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 8
Wonder Woman: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 2
Stormtroopers: 9

He's the best at what he does... or so he says

sultan

So, just how good is Wolverine at what he does? Let's test him.

In the following rounds, Wolverine has a sudden compulsion to kill the named character(s) by any means necessary. He can use all the resources at his disposal and take as much time as he likes in preparation. All sense of morals are gone. He can also act all good and perhaps get any favours he wants from "friends" before he sets out and kills the target. He can do whatever he wants, whether it be manipulation of trust, stealthy assassinations or just brute force. If he's charming enough, perhaps he can even persuade people to help him kill said target. At the end of each round, the universe restarts and Wolverine has a new target to kill, with the previous one alive again and his trust fully restored. Groups can be taken out one-by-one or all together, his choice... or rather your choice, however, depending on the way he does it, taking them out one-by-one can of course alert the others to his intentions. Whether he wins or loses, he goes to the next round, so y'all better discuss each one. :)

Round 1:

Nick Fury

Round 2:

Captain America

Round 3:

Spider-man

Round 4:

The Sinister Six

Round 5:

Colossus (Juggs)

Round 6:

The Hulk

Round 7:

Professor X

Round 8:

Magneto

Round 9:

The X-Men (Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus (not Juggs), Storm, Beast, Iceman, Rogue)

Round 10:

The Fantastic Four

Round 11:

The Avengers (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Spider-man, Hawk-Eye)

He is the best there is at what he does, and what he does isnt very nice.

Thats his catchphrase for a reason. Wolverine is one of my favorite fictional characters, because, hes an unstoppable, morally questionable anti-hero. He and Midnighter, another of my favorites, have something in common: they can both only be beaten by people far above them in terms of sheer power. Wolverine and Midnighter, and other similar characters, are the best of the "street-level" superheroes, and with good reason. In Wolverines case its his nigh-unbreakable bones and claws, his mutant healing factor, senses, enhanced physicality, the hundred-odd years of combat experience and training hes had, and his sheer, merciless brutality.

Providing he does it right, uses his myriad skills and abilities to their maximum, he can win each of these fights, albeit with great difficulty in some of them. Professor X and Magneto could of course, deal with him quite easily, but they probably wouldnt, its not what they do. Although, that doesnt mean Wolverine would win those fights, its just that Professor X and Magneto might not win them either, they could effectively be stalemates.

Now, i dont want to get into bias arguments (there are a lot of haters out there, pathetic, dishonest and ready to pounce), and ive said my piece, so i bid you farewell, dude.

With a writer who absolutely loves him, I think he can make it all the way to the final round. Having him take out the Avengers would probably get that writer fired though.

He can't take down Spider-man on his own, and he'll have an extremely hard time convincing anybody to help him with it, so chances are he won't get past round 3.

If he does, by a stroke of luck actually manage to kill Spider-man, then he won't make it past round 4 since he has no way of actually killing Sandman.

he can make it to 5 easy then after that juggernaut of any kind would be to much for him to kill the next win for him would be the x-men liisted at 9 well iceman might servive none of the rest would make it.

avengers only thor would beat wolverine but he would have some major cuts but wolverine would be close to death after thor got done with him for killing the rest of the avengers .

he can make it to 5 easy then after that juggernaut of any kind would be to much for him to kill the next win for him would be the x-men liisted at 9 well iceman might servive none of the rest would make it.

Remember that Wolverine can take his opponents out however he wants to. Perhaps Logan invites his old friend Piotr out for a beer and then quickly launches a chop to the head when he's unaware and not in Juggy mode......

Round 3? I doubt he's getting past 2.

These aren't straight-up fights. Wolverine can approach these however he wants. Like I said above, maybe Logan invites his old friend Steve out for a beer...

If Logan uses his brains he can kill everyone. In Fatal Attractions He almost killed Magneto. Prof X said so himself that only cutting of his head can kill him

He knows multiple languages, knows all their weakness, can track them for days and will outlast them all so they can't hide, but realistically even if he sneaks up on juggs he is toast

If Logan uses his brains he can kill everyone. In Fatal Attractions He almost killed Magneto. Prof X said so himself that only cutting of his head can kill him

He knows multiple languages, knows all their weakness, can track them for days and will outlast them all so they can't hide, but realistically even if he sneaks up on juggs he is toast

Shouldnt he be able to be killed by stuff that for example negates his healing factor (magic) so he would just die like a normal guy?

Shouldnt he be able to be killed by stuff that for example negates his healing factor (magic) so he would just die like a normal guy?

well yes to answer your question, he should be rendered useless if that would happen.

However it was said that he could take as long as he wants to kill them and he will be able to use his intelligence (meaing he can hack into computers, he knows where they live (for the most part) if not he can track them. He can use their weaknesses vs them as well.

in Old Man Logan, he killed Hulk as an example.

But the way I see it, he tracks them for months (one at a time) and then while they sleep he kills them.

I have a lot of Wolverine comics that show him being more stealth than ninjas, and when he wants to, he can kill with one cut.

1. Nick Fury is tough, but if Logan can use his friends, he could cause a distraction, and then slip in SHIELD. game over

2. Captain American would be a tough guy, but Logan can sneak up on him, if someone can snipe him, Logan can stab him in the face.

3. Spiderman will beat him every time, but if Logan uses people as hostages or disregards his family and kills Aunt May or something, Peter might slip. Either way, Logan will not die and Logan can use anything he has used before, maybe he uses guns and booby traps as he did in his army life.

4. Logan already beat Colossus but with Juggs powers (So lame he has them) he will lose, but WWH beat Juggs too, so maybe Logan can make it that Juggs kills Magik or someone else and then he gets mad and runs away or some other lame PIS lol

5. Sinister Six get killed via stealth attacks. HGe can sniff them out easily in New York, and not one is able to take a claw to their face.

6. See Old Man Hulk

7. See Fatal Attractions, but with a new twist, Logan joins him and then kills him. Magneto is easily tricked (as Colossus went to the Acolytes and then back to the X-Men.

8. oops Prof X will lose as Logan will pretend to talk with him and then "bye bye Charlie"

he loses the rest, but in Old Man Logan he did kill the entire xmen bu himself. Sure they were trying to stop him, but I figured if you all attacked me and I saw that you killed someone, I would kill you. Storm and Cyclops both got gutted, and they just stodd there lol

5. Sinister Six get killed via stealth attacks. HGe can sniff them out easily in New York, and not one is able to take a claw to their face.

Except, you know, Flint Marko wouldn't even be affected by that?

If wolverine is smart, he never "fights" any of them. Sneak in their base/home/hq, kill them in their sleep.

Yes he is screwed against some of them. Claws, even ones like his will not kill some of them.

Wolverine is not making it past Round 3. Spiderman has kicked his ass every time they fought no matter what. Spiderman currently now has his spider sense back as well and so much other new stuff that he would kick Logan's ass quickier then before.

That's not entirely true. Whenever it came down to fisticuffs, Logan proved he had an ability to soak up virtually everything Peter could throw at him without trouble, and then managed to keep up with him in terms of speed. In all the fights I've seen them pitted against each other, Logan's actually been shown as Peter's equal.

Other than that, with some preparation he'll manage to come out on top in quite a few of these.

Wolverine is not making it past Round 3. Spiderman has kicked his ass every time they fought no matter what. Spiderman currently now has his spider sense back as well and so much other new stuff that he would kick Logan's ass quickier then before.

1. nick fury has stated that if wolverine wanted him dead he could not stop him and wolverine has goten the best of fury most the times they have fought.

2.wolverine could have killed captainamerica plenty of times he usualy gets the uper hand on him and the last time they fought to my knowledge emma frost had to save captainamerica granted that was years ago and they might have fought again but this is the last fight i remember them having.

3.logans never had a personal problem with peter never realy wanted him dead before spiderman will beat the hell out of him but spiderman will tire sooner or later then wolverine would kill him.

4.wolverine kills them all one by one except sandman.

5.he can't kill juggs

he stops at 5

I like to think that with prep, he can win them all. Juggs, like someone else said, can be taken out by surprise before he can power up.

Lets take this one step at a time then:

Round 1:

Nick Fury

Logan can take Nick, in a fight. It would also not be unheard of for them to have a meeting. He could just set up a meeting, sniff for an LMD and gut him if is real. Trackdown and assassinate if not.

Round 2:

Captain America

Kill him in his sleep. Set up meeting and suprise attack, sniper shot to the face. Any will work.

Round 3:

Spider-man

In a straight fight, he would lose. However he could assassinate him. Sneak and stab would work assuming he could deal with the spider sense. He could set him up for the kill.

Round 4:

The Sinister Six

Depends on which ones: He could do the whole sneak and assassinate in their sleep thing to any of them but venom or sandman. With planning he could maybe take venom, He could deal with Sandman, but probable not kill him.

Round 5:

Colossus (Juggs)

Hey, Pete, want a beer? When he reaches for it in human form stab in the heart. If this was Marko Juggernaut he would have no chance. Pete can turn his power off, Classic Juggs didnt.

Round 6:

The Hulk

If it is the one that turns into banner, he kills Banner in his sleep. If not, he is screwed.

Round 7:

Professor X

Again, killed in his sleep.

Round 8:

Magneto

Magneto has better natural senses and defense, but he might could sneak in and kill him. Kind of depends on if Mags can detect adamantium in his sleep. 50/50 here.

Round 9:

The X-Men (Cyclops, Emma Frost, Colossus (not Juggs), Storm, Beast, Iceman, Rogue)

At the same time in a fight he loses, individually he kills all but Iceman in assassinations. He can not kill Iceman.

Round 10:

The Fantastic Four

Classis FF: Kills them in their sleep. Not up on current FF, hell I am not even sure who is in the team currently.

Round 11:

Again at the same time, he loses badly. He coudl sneak in the mansion and assassinate all but Thor.

Lets take this one step at a time then:

Round 1:

Nick Fury

Logan can take Nick, in a fight. It would also not be unheard of for them to have a meeting. He could just set up a meeting, sniff for an LMD and gut him if is real. Trackdown and assassinate if not.

Round 2:

Captain America

Kill him in his sleep. Set up meeting and suprise attack, sniper shot to the face. Any will work.

Round 3:

Spider-man

In a straight fight, he would lose. However he could assassinate him. Sneak and stab would work assuming he could deal with the spider sense. He could set him up for the kill.

Round 4:

The Sinister Six

Depends on which ones: He could do the whole sneak and assassinate in their sleep thing to any of them but venom or sandman. With planning he could maybe take venom, He could deal with Sandman, but probable not kill him.

Round 5:

Colossus (Juggs)

Hey, Pete, want a beer? When he reaches for it in human form stab in the heart. If this was Marko Juggernaut he would have no chance. Pete can turn his power off, Classic Juggs didnt.

Round 6:

The Hulk

If it is the one that turns into banner, he kills Banner in his sleep. If not, he is screwed.

Round 7:

Professor X

Again, killed in his sleep.

Round 8:

Magneto

Magneto has better natural senses and defense, but he might could sneak in and kill him. Kind of depends on if Mags can detect adamantium in his sleep. 50/50 here.

Round 9:

At the same time in a fight he loses, individually he kills all but Iceman in assassinations. He can not kill Iceman.

Round 10:

The Fantastic Four

Classis FF: Kills them in their sleep. Not up on current FF, hell I am not even sure who is in the team currently.

Round 11:

Again at the same time, he loses badly. He coudl sneak in the mansion and assassinate all but Thor.

i agree with you on all but professor x he can still pick up on people in his sleep and use his powers while sleeping he did this to wolverine and daken.

but yeah i agree with the rest.

So what's stopping Logan from using his brain and using grenades to turn him into glass. If he can use his resources, he could ask for help in the sense of Ice grenades or some other bullshit.

He can poison people, too many ways to really kill anyone that is not immune to such tactics