The Wampa: 1

The Flying Nun vs. The Wizard Of Oz

MATCH SCORE
The Flying Nun: 5
The Wizard Of Oz: 3

Sign in to follow this  
Mercenaryblade

Time

All right then well Sky and Corvette plese edit your character sheets and tell how much ammunition is on their person, this is a very important part of the RP

All right then well Sky and Corvette plese edit your character sheets and tell how much ammunition is on their person, this is a very important part of the RP

For simplicity(what me n Redfield did), post how much ammo per clip(multiple if your weapon can take different sized magazines like a drum or extended clip, or even specialized ammo, and you should mention how many of those there are too) each magazine has. Then how many clips/reloads you get. Simple math from there.

Edit but unsure if I did correctly

Right with this kicking off on Jan 20 everyone make sure your guys are good to go, and now a glimpse of what you'll be facing, the main badguy is going to remain a mystery for now, I'm hoping the less I reveal the more likely some of you will stick with this RP and not abandon it for the next one that strikes your fancy :ph34r: .

The Infamous

Jesse James

Frank James

Billy The Kid

Al Capone

George "Babbyface" Nelson

Pancho Villia

Cole Younger

Black Bart Roberts

Carlos "The Jackal"

Anne Bonnie

Mary Read

Hernan Cortes

Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker

Attila the Hun

Oliver Cromwell

These rogues of history are some of the enforcers of the mysterious force that is causing so many problems throughout time.

If there's anyone in particular you'd like to fight, I might take that into consideration.

I already edited. Ammo is on the bottom.

Thanky very much.

And I call Cromwell one of my characters is Irish and from roughly the same time period so he'd want to take him out.

I would love for our characters to tangle with Andrew Jackson at some point. Directly or indirectly, doesn't matter. I just want to channel my hatred for the man into this RP :ph34r:

Out of those listed, Hernan Cortes is probably the one I find the most appealing. Then again, it could be because I'm reading a novel in which a modern maximum security gets teleported back in time to a land filled with dinosaurs, American Indian tribes... and Hernan Cortes and his army. Yeah.

I would love for our characters to tangle with Andrew Jackson at some point. Directly or indirectly, doesn't matter. I just want to channel my hatred for the man into this RP :ph34r:

Out of those listed, Hernan Cortes is probably the one I find the most appealing. Then again, it could be because I'm reading a novel in which a modern maximum security gets teleported back in time to a land filled with dinosaurs, American Indian tribes... and Hernan Cortes and his army. Yeah.

I think I saw that book at Barnes and Noble the other day, Timespint or something like that?

You should try reading "The Destroyermen" series WWII destroyer ends up in a parallel Earth full of all sorts of creatures, I'd highly recommend them.

@DJ Duly noted and don't worry I'm not going to have you fight an unwinnable battle, I think you should take on Attila

I think I saw that book at Barnes and Noble the other day, Timespint or something like that?

You should try reading "The Destroyermen" series WWII destroyer ends up in a parallel Earth full of all sorts of creatures, I'd highly recommend them.

@DJ Duly noted and don't worry I'm not going to have you fight an unwinnable battle, I think you should take on Attila

The guy with a big ass empire... Ok!

Gonna have to drop outta this one, too. :/

All right I'll be posting on the RP board in a few hours and give everyone a bit to meet and greet, please try not to kill each other yet. :ph34r:

All right I'll be posting on the RP board in a few hours and give everyone a bit to meet and greet, please try not to kill each other yet. :ph34r:

Whoo!

All right I'll be posting on the RP board in a few hours and give everyone a bit to meet and greet, please try not to kill each other yet. ^_^

Dammit.....it wouldn't be so hard if we A) didnt have our weapons and :ph34r: half of us could kill you with our barehands anyways.

*brutally guns down everyone in sight*

Yeah, Time Spike. Pretty good so far. As was 1632 and the Axis of Time, two other alternate history/time travel novels I've read.

I'm familiar with Destroyermen; it's on my wish list of books to pick up once I finish my current queue :)

Note to gm

I will be gone at 7pm every fridays and be back then nexts day