The Wampa: 1

The Flying Nun vs. The Wizard Of Oz

MATCH SCORE
The Flying Nun: 5
The Wizard Of Oz: 3

Sign in to follow this  
Mercenaryblade

Time

I'll post mine sometime this week. I have it written up... except for his equipment and appearance.

I'll post mine sometime this week. I have it written up... except for his equipment and appearance.

Cool, look forward to it.

That reminds me everyone with a ranged weapon to include firearms please list how much ammunition your character has on their person and keep it belivable if anyone needs a good model check out Redfield's, Kev's, and Trekkers sheets you don't have to have enough to last the whole RP just an average mission as you will be able to get more ammo between missions.

Name: Tim Rage

Appearance: JDF

TimePeriod: 1987

Weapon(S):Spiked_knuckles.png

Equipment: mma gear, medical stuff

Affiliation: Tim is skilled and hunting and killing his pray as he is a part time hunter on the side so he knows how to set traps!

Bio: Tim is a collage student and a mma fighter he has great skill as a fighter and in hand to hand combat

Stats: Not really traditional stats, but how well your character can adapt to and handle a situation will be taken into account during the game.

Special skills: ground and pound, picking locks

Name: Tim Rage

Appearance: JDF

TimePeriod: 21st Century

Weapon(S):Spiked_knuckles.png

Equipment: mma gear, medical stuff

Affiliation: Tim is skilled and hunting and killing his pray as he is a part time hunter on the side so he knows how to set traps!

Bio: Tim is a collage student and a mma fighter he has great skill as a fighter and in hand to hand combat

Stats: Not really traditional stats, but how well your character can adapt to and handle a situation will be taken into account during the game.

Special skills: ground and pound, mma

Okay well there's a few things you need to change, first one being the highest time period you can pick is up to the 1960s anytime before that is acceptable as well.

Your two special skills are things OTHER than combat, such as picking locks etc.

Okay well there's a few things you need to change, first one being the highest time period you can pick is up to the 1960s anytime before that is acceptable as well.

Your two special skills are things OTHER than combat, such as picking locks etc.

On the first note, modern mixed-martial-artists didn't really come into fruition until the 90's when the Gracie's founded UFC and other stuffs. If you want to keep something along those lines in your backround with the times available you could try to be a practicioner of the Jeet Kune Do Philosophy under Bruce Lee or an underground Vale Tudo fighter. Either choice might actually take you further than if you were just a guy who did a bit of muay thai and BJJ for sport , granted given the other guys you'll be fighting alongside/against, a college student who can brawl might be a tad out of his depth unless you add a bit extra.

On the first note, modern mixed-martial-artists didn't really come into fruition until the 90's when the Gracie's founded UFC and other stuffs. If you want to keep something along those lines in the times available you could try to be a practicioner of the Jeet Kune Do Philosophy under Bruce Lee or an underground Vale Tudo fighter. Granted, given the other guys you'll be fighting alongside a college student might be a tad out of his depth unless you add a bit extra.

I think for mma he should rather choose a greek in the practice of Pankration but with pants.

Name: Hatsuo Maichi

Appearance: Chen___Kung_fu_by_StephanieVALENTIN.jpg

Time Period: Fifth century C.E.-Present, this is taken from the late thirteenth century

Weapons: Twin hook blades W056_small.jpg Standard issue for Shaolin monks to fight off raiders and bandits on their routes to resources to bring back to their temple(s).

Emei piercers Emei-Piercers.png His father's weapons, Hatsuo was given these while kneeling at his father's deathbed.

Wooden staff 77inchwoodstaff.jpg Given as an honorary deal to all Shaolin who complete training and even (in some cases) those without. This was given under the former circumstances.

Whip Chain NSWNEW.jpg Given to him after training at the same time as the staff.

Equipment: Leather gloves, orange Shaolin monk robes, brown cotton belt

Bio: At the age of six, Hatsuo was taken by his monk father to the Shaolin Monastery, where he was trained in the ways of the Shaolin. At the age of fourteen, his father perished in a monastery fire that left his mother paralyzed; she died when he was eighteen. An orphan, he continued with the next fourteen years of his life to complete his Shaolin training and to act as a guard to Mongols who decided to attack Shaolin land.

Stats: Uses ingenuity to find unique, creative, and often unorthodox ways to squirm out of situations.

Agility used in combat; high-level acrobat.

Shaolin training: ...Heard of the Shaolin two-finger push? Learned.

Special Skills: Natural pacifist lifestyle, tries to negotiate most situations out and only fights when tasked to it (by elders) or forced into it (by Mongols).

Name: Hatsuo Maichi

Appearance: Chen___Kung_fu_by_StephanieVALENTIN.jpg

Time Period: Fifth century C.E.-Present, this is taken from the late thirteenth century

Weapons: Twin hook blades W056_small.jpg Standard issue for Shaolin monks to fight off raiders and bandits on their routes to resources to bring back to their temple(s).

Emei piercers Emei-Piercers.png His father's weapons, Hatsuo was given these while kneeling at his father's deathbed.

Wooden staff 77inchwoodstaff.jpg Given as an honorary deal to all Shaolin who complete training and even (in some cases) those without. This was given under the former circumstances.

Whip Chain NSWNEW.jpg Given to him after training at the same time as the staff.

Equipment: Leather gloves, orange Shaolin monk robes, brown cotton belt

Bio: At the age of six, Hatsuo was taken by his monk father to the Shaolin Monastery, where he was trained in the ways of the Shaolin. At the age of fourteen, his father perished in a monastery fire that left his mother paralyzed; she died when he was eighteen. An orphan, he continued with the next fourteen years of his life to complete his Shaolin training and to act as a guard to Mongols who decided to attack Shaolin land.

Stats: Uses ingenuity to find unique, creative, and often unorthodox ways to squirm out of situations.

Agility used in combat; high-level acrobat.

Shaolin training: ...Heard of the Shaolin two-finger push? Learned.

Special Skills: Natural pacifist lifestyle, tries to negotiate most situations out and only fights when tasked to it (by elders) or forced into it (by Mongols).

Cool we got a Shaolin monk now!

Looks good to go to me, oh and can you edit your other character listing how much ammunition he keeps on peron?

Cool we got a Shaolin monk now!

Looks good to go to me, oh and can you edit your other character listing how much ammunition he keeps on peron?

Sure!

Might be a bit early to ask this but does anyone want to propose a start date?

I think most of you are wanting this to happen later rather than sooner as there are some people who want to participate still but don't have a character yet, and all of you are involved with RPs at the moment, anyways whatever works for y'all, as I've said when this starts is all up to you.

I think most of you are wanting this to happen later rather than sooner as there are some people who want to participate still but don't have a character yet, and all of you are involved with RPs at the moment, anyways whatever works for y'all, as I've said when this starts is all up to you.

Feb. 20

I'm good for anytime. ANY!

If you are still accepting

Name: Kyoung Soo

Appearance:

s-korea-soldiers.JPG

The right most guy

Time Period: November 1950

Weapons:

Webley Revolver MK IV 36 bullets (6 in the gun and 30 in a cartage)

Combat Knife

M1 Garand 48 (8 in gun? and 5 clip)

x2 Hand grenades

Equipment:

Helmet

a pancho thingy?

Korean Flag

Camera

Journal and pen

A picture of his love one

Affiliation: South Korean Soldier (Korean War)

Bio: "I done things, I should not have done, I seen things that people seen thought out history." As man talked writing things he said in his journal. "To show my people the horror's I have been taking pictures of the war. So people can in the future now how cruel killing your brother can be." He then stare at a black and white flim camera that was sitting in front of his bed. "I bare guns, yet I am not man, I am a coward that kills so he can live." He then has a flashback to him in a rainy day, with a Webely Revolver in his hands pointing down to a dead body. "I seen the death of my kind and other of different skin. We are so young yet our lives are vanish quicker then those who are old. This is war, were young people die." He then closes his journal. Look at the sky and take his M1 Garand out of it hostler and walk with the others into another day of battle.

Special Skills:

Photographic memory: A curse or blessing in battle. Able to remember all the people I have killed and remembering how there face looked. The smell of the rotting corpus of the street with there flies hovering around the children bodies. The sound of gun fire everywhere and people falling down one by one. I say it was a curse. Yet it keep me alive as I remember the route back even in the darkest of nights, aid me in what was deadly to eat what was not, and finally remembering my love was waiting for back home.

Picking Locks: Before the war started I was thief, I ran around shops at night looting cash. It's funny the next day I would go back and use there money to buy there products. Eventually I got caught and was about to get beaten to death if it wasn't for her. She saved me that day and I vow not lock pick ever again. Yet I will do it if I had to live.

If you are still accepting

Name: Kyoung Soo

Appearance:

s-korea-soldiers.JPG

The right most guy

Time Period: November 1950

Weapons:

Webley Revolver MK IV

Browning Auto-5

M1 Garand

x2 Hand grenades

Equipment:

Helmet

a pancho thingy?

Korean Flag

Camera

Journal and pen

A picture of his love one

Affiliation: South Korean Soldier (Korean War)

Bio: "I done things, I should not have done, I seen things that people seen thought out history." As man talked writing things he said in his journal. "To show my people the horror's I have been taking pictures of the war. So people can in the future now how cruel killing your brother can be." He then stare at a black and white flim camera that was sitting in front of his bed. "I bare guns, yet I am not man, I am a coward that kills so he can live." He then has a flashback to him in a rainy day, with a Webely Revolver in his hands pointing down to a dead body. "I seen the death of my kind and other of different skin. We are so young yet our lives are vanish quicker then those who are old. This is war, were young people die." He then closes his journal. Look at the sky and take his M1 Garand out of it hostler and walk with the others into another day of battle.

Special Skills:

Photographic memory: A curse or blessing in battle. Able to remember all the people I have killed and remembering how there face looked. The smell of the rotting corpus of the street with there flies hovering around the children bodies. The sound of gun fire everywhere and people falling down one by one. I say it was a curse. Yet it keep me alive as I remember the route back even in the darkest of nights, aid me in what was deadly to eat what was not, and finally remembering my love was waiting for back home.

Picking Locks: Before the war started I was thief, I ran around shops at night looting cash. It's funny the next day I would go back and use there money to buy there products. Eventually I got caught and was about to get beaten to death if it wasn't for her. She saved me that day and I vow not lock pick ever again. Yet I will do it if I had to live.

Looks good to me sky, just list how much ammo he carries on person for each weapon and you're good to gom might want to switch one of the guns out for a mele weapon like a knife or bayonet though, never know when you might have to get close and personal.

It's official.....

. Well, at least for the modern warriors. I can picture the ultimate mexican standoff now.

Looks good to me sky, just list how much ammo he carries on person for each weapon and you're good to gom might want to switch one of the guns out for a mele weapon like a knife or bayonet though, never know when you might have to get close and personal.

Ok gave him a knife

*holds up gun to merc*

Can I persuade a sooner time?

*holds up gun to merc*

Can I persuade a sooner time?

Baliff remove this man!

But seriously if anyone wants to propose a different date their welcome to, y'all work it out among yourselves and tell me what works best for y'all

Baliff remove this man!

But seriously if anyone wants to propose a different date their welcome to, y'all work it out among yourselves and tell me what works best for y'all

Jan. 20!

Baliff remove this man!

*looks at baliff*

I know Judo!

PS: Jan 20 sounds good.