The Kangaroo: 1
Calender Man: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Segata Sanshiro vs. Count Chocula

MATCH SCORE
Segata Sanshiro: 5
Count Chocula: 4

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 7
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell): 5

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Gregory House vs. John Connor

MATCH SCORE
The Gregory House: 4
John Connor: 6

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Matrix vs. Alexa "Lex" Woods

MATCH SCORE
The Matrix: 4
Alexa "Lex" Woods: 10

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

MATCH SCORE
Skull Island: 3
Alan Grant: 12

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Frieza Force vs. Phalanx

MATCH SCORE
The Frieza Force: 4
Phalanx: 7

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Flood vs. Tyranids

MATCH SCORE
The Flood: 2
Tyranids: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Gotham City Police Department vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Gotham City Police Department: 6
Cowboys: 4

Match 10589 Lain vs. Neo

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

"Trin, what is this system? I haven't seen it before.""Looking that up now... Neo, this isn't The Matrix, it's... another program. I can't seem to isolate it. I'll call you back when I get it tagged." Trinity replied, over the phone Neo was calling from."Things look sort of odd here, make it quick. On the plus side, I haven't seen Smith." He closed the phone, and began walking down the street.At the end of the block, a teenage girl seems to appear from nowhere, staring at Neo. Thinking it is an Agent, he begins trying to evade the child. He runs to a motorcycle and gets on, blazing off into the distance. Trinity calls him back again "Neo, it's an entirely different server. I'm not sure I can unplug you until I find out where this is routed. You might get dropped in the transfer." "Great, Trin. Get the team working on it and let me know. Seems like this world has Agents too, but they don't look the same." He replies through his Bluetooth as he gets to the edge of town. When he stops the bike and gets off, he doesn't see someone else staring at him, but the same girl. "A different disguise, Mister Smith?" He asks, walking up to her."Are you one of the Knights?" the girl asks."Knights? I don't know what you are talking about." Neo replies"I am Lain." she said, as if that was some sort of explanation."I'm Neo. I appear to have gotten to this place by accident.""I sense you have the ability to control The Wired too, and yet you're not a Knight. That means you must be one of them. I won't let you kill me. I'll kill you first."Neo wondered who they were, but didn't have too much time to think as he jumped back from a falling power line as the girl strode towards him. "Come on," Lain laughed. "It will be fun... just do it..."Are final combatants before the final round of this final series are:Lain: As seen in Serial Experiments Lain. Since I am sure not many of you have seen this show. I will explain Lain's abilities as best I can, which will also ruin the plot of the entire series. Neo: As seen in the final movie of the Matrix trilogy. He has the Prime Program within him. Apparently because of his status as The One; he has a direct connection to the Source, and can therefore affect the machines also connected to it. This fight is between a god like hacker and a god like computer program.The fight will take place in the cyberspace from Tron.

Lain's abilities/plot:

The way that they are supposed to work is that she was the avatar corporeal form of the 7th protocol that had complete control over the "wired"(the internet) at the same time that the wired became powerful enough and flexible enough to interact with the electromagnetic field of the earth.

Basically Lain is a software program that had complete control of the internet and was able to downloaded itself into the earth's magnetic field.

How her powers work in the real world is less clear. The way the series explains it, she should be able to control the minds and memories of all living creatures, as well as having significant control over the earths EM field and naturally resonant sound waves. This included, but was not limited to, making a body in the real world that could interact in a real way with people.

I think Lain may adapt to a new system faster than Neo? Or maybe I'm grasping for straws as to why she would beat someone CBUB said she would lose to three times before.