Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tyr vs. Horus

MATCH SCORE
Tyr: 7
Horus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Warworld vs. Indiana Jones

MATCH SCORE
Warworld: 7
Indiana Jones: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Martian Manhunter vs. Wonder Woman

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 8
Wonder Woman: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Tenga Warriors vs. Stormtroopers

MATCH SCORE
Tenga Warriors: 2
Stormtroopers: 9

Grand Theft Auto RP???

Spytheman

Ok, so I'm new to RPing so forgive me if I make a mistake. I've taken part in a few on different sites, but not that many, and I've never lead one. So again, if I mess something up I'm really sorry!

That said, welcome, to the GTA RP opening thread! The year is 2015. Liberty City crime is as rampant as ever, with several new mob families and gangs recently coming into the fray, trying to make it big in the midst of all the chaos. With the death of Derrick McReary, and incarceration of Gerry, Packie McReary has taken charge of the McReary crime family, and under him, the McReary's have reclaimed there rightful position as rulers of the Liberty City underworld. How exactly they did that, you'll find out as the story progresses.

Anyway, this is where you come in. Your a grunt; plain and simple, doing bit jobs for the McReary's, who are currently at war with the Ancelotti's. Keep doing what your told and stay in line, and you might just work your way up the food chain.

This is the basic premise. There will be more I promise, I have a lot of great ideas that incorporates all kinds of other GTA characters (not just from the IV era either :P ) and I hope you'll give this RP a chance so we can try those ideas out. Anyway, as it stands, this thread is just to see if anyone would be interested in playing. No characters yet, just say whether or not your interested. Again, I promise this will be fun, don't judge the whole game just by this single post!

I, as the RP lead, will be playing as none other then the man himself, Patrick McReary. I'm also looking for a couple other people, if there interested, to play as other important characters from the games. If you'd like to play as Niko, Dwayne, Tommy, Claude, or CJ, just say so. (There the only unoriginal characters who currently have a role in the story in my head. More to come, probably.) If you want, you can play as both an original character and an unoriginal character.

But again, no characters yet. This thread is just to see if anyone cares. So, all you have to do is say whether or not your interested, express any interest you have in playing as an unoriginal character, and if need be ask a question.

Anyone?

well when you finish up yours, this is always open. Once I get enough people to say there interested I'll post another thread with a bit more detail about the plot, mechanics, etc, and a characater setup sheet.

well when you finish up yours, this is always open. Once I get enough people to say there interested I'll post another thread with a bit more detail about the plot, mechanics, etc, and a characater setup sheet.

Mine hasn't even started and in the Star Wars Universe sometimes things never end.

Mine hasn't even started and in the Star Wars Universe sometimes things never end.

oh well, looks like I have a bit of a wait then. :P

Noted. And thanks :P

Come on people, your really gonna miss out!

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds interesting. Having played San Andreas, and having that game as one of my all-time favorites, I wouldn't mind playing CJ, that is, pending how busy I am. So basically, an unofficial reservation. <_< The RP looks to have promise, so I'll definitely join if my cup isn't too full at the time.

This sounds interesting. Having played San Andreas, and having that game as one of my all-time favorites, I wouldn't mind playing CJ, that is, pending how busy I am. So basically, an unofficial reservation. <_< The RP looks to have promise, so I'll definitely join if my cup isn't too full at the time.

Thank you! Just a few more now...

• 2 weeks later...
Damn Niko and CJ are out. I'm now totally out.

Eh... there's GTA I/II, London, III, Vice City, San Andreas, and GTA IV. Look through the character lists of those, and you'll find plenty of potential.

Wait, is the Claude you listed as being available to play as Claude Speed, or Claude from GTA 3?

Eh... the two are one and the same AVP. When GTA III was made, Rockstar adapted Claude Speed slightly to fit the game, but it's still the same character.

Wait, is the Claude you listed as being available to play as Claude Speed, or Claude from GTA 3?

There the same guy.

Glad to see this is getting some attention, but we really need some OC's.

@Z and Spy: No, contrary to popular belief, they are not the same guy. Other than the fact that they're COMPLETELY different physically, and that the two's personalities are totally different, GTA 2 takes place in 2013. Claude (from GTA 3) is around 25 in 1992, which means that, if they are truly the same character, Claude would be nearing 50 by the time of GTA 2... and yet, Claude Speed is clearly in his mid 30s at most in GTA 2. Therefore, they cannot be the same character.

Yes, I know my GTA. :)

@Z and Spy: No, contrary to popular belief, they are not the same guy. Other than the fact that they're COMPLETELY different physically, and that the two's personalities are totally different, GTA 2 takes place in 2013. Claude (from GTA 3) is around 25 in 1992, which means that, if they are truly the same character, Claude would be nearing 50 by the time of GTA 2... and yet, Claude Speed is clearly in his mid 30s at most in GTA 2. Therefore, they cannot be the same character.

Yes, I know my GTA. :)

GTA 3 Claude in that case.