Dirty Harry vs. Mike Ehrmantraut vs. Anton Chigurgh

MATCH SCORE
Dirty Harry: 3
Mike Ehrmantraut: 2
Anton Chigurgh: 2

Z451

Your Upcoming Matches

51 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

I would like to do something similar with the TMNT, and I have A LOT of documented and scanned feats to back them up.

I'm still constructing their respect thread... And it has been HELL to do.

Thats awesome. Yeah people tend to dismiss them or treat them as human level characters which is way off.

Just now, xLEGACYx said:

Thats awesome. Yeah people tend to dismiss them or treat them as human level characters which is way off.

You should take a look at the Mirage TMNT Respect thread I'm doing... It's not done but DAMN it has A LOT of stuff on it.

They're definitely in the low-tier metahuman range.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xLEGACYx said:

I dont know yet, but I think I'm gonna try and start writing some more. Make be sparse stories but I really enjoyed it.  Have to get to thinking on who and why for some official matches.

Ah, welcome back, xLEGACYx! Good to see you found your way back to EF. :D 

By all means, you and Rakai do write some matches. We can never have too many good ones.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Ah, welcome back, xLEGACYx! Good to see you found your way back to EF. :D 

By all means, you and Rakai do write some matches. We can never have too many good ones.

I plan to whenever I have the time. I have been spending my time constructing the Respect Thread for the Mirage Turtles. As a matter of fact, I managed to just finished it as of this early morning... Check it out!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

I have plans for a series of fights that have characters on the Infinity Train. 

Never seen it but it looks interesting. :)

As for me, I'm trying to crank out some of these badboys (Because I take this too serious)

Schedule-

• First November Tournament Match (This one is something I was planning to submit for the Sci-fi vs Fantasy theme but didn't get it done in time)

• Loser's Club Part 6 (Sir Daniel Fortesque defeating Meat and exploring Verse City)

• Second November Tournament Match (Not sure what this will be yet. Playing with a few ideas)

• Loser's Club Part 7 (Inducting The Three Stooges into the Loser's Club)

• Loser's Club Part 8 (We see what's going on with Vin)

• Then the 3rd Round of the Second Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi. Think these will be matches instead of rumbles just to garner more attention and put a bit more story into them. The bracket is still posted in CGBT All Access.

My current living situation has not improved at all! After having sold our condo we only had one week to find a place to live, and in a moment of vulnerability and weakness, it turns out that my mother had been scammed into acquiring an apartment which did not meet the standards which we had been led to believe.

The property manager prayed on my mother's vulnerability and her desperation to find a place or face homelessness, and she presented us with a lease takeover and because of the conniving nature of the property manager, we wound up getting an apartment which was beat up, dirty and not at all matching of the layout of the show home which my mother was shown. Because of this we decided not to unpack and settle down.

We're trying to get out of this lease.

Therefore, my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles storyline is on hold because I do not have internet access at home and I do not have my PC unpacked. I could attempt to write it down on mobile, but I think that would just be completely impractical and would take too long to write down.

I was really starting to have fun with the CBUB again but real life decided to be a bitch and hit me with everything it had.

Very sorry to hear about all of this, Rakai. I sincerely hope things start looking up for you soon, on all fronts. 

This might be of small consolation, but as of the seventh round, Team Extreme Rising is in a four-way tie for the lead in the Fantasy Draft in points. The Kree Empire and Kirito have been real MVP's for your team.