The Land Of Oz vs. Wonderland

MATCH SCORE
The Land of Oz: 3
Wonderland: 4

Joxer the Mighty vs. Xander Harris

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 3
Xander Harris: 1

Batman (Earth-31) vs. Batman (Thomas Wayne)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Earth-31): 3
Batman (Thomas Wayne): 2

Klaus (BOOM!) vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

MATCH SCORE
Klaus (BOOM!): 4
Santa Claus (Santa's Slay): 0

Z451

Your Upcoming Matches

I'm doing an arc with the top assassins in DC Universe. I started with Deadshot and Deathstroke in a battle in Gotham City. I'm going to use characters like Merlyn, Hook, Lady Shiva, Talia Al Ghul, Lobo, Sensei, and maybe even lesser known characters like KGBeast, Tally Man II, David Cain, and a couple others.

Lobo, too, eh? In that case, you should only pit him against other planet buster-level assassin/mercenary types (if there are others on his strength level). Otherwise, he'll grind just about any other assassin into fine paste.

Wolverine can beat Lobo

and Batman once stunned the Hulk with a kick

and Bishop punched out the Martian Manhunter

and Black Panther put the Silver Surfer in a hammerlock

and Reed Richards beat Magneto by tricking him with a wooden gun

and, and....

Shutting up now.

• Like 2

I'm looking to continue my arc but take a different turn. If darth maul wins he will be out for revenge on Dormammu's minions. If scorpion wins he will continue Dormammu's work.

But... I need some undead warriors if darth Maul wins

After almost 20 years...

The kids have returned to their heroic duties.

And will fight once more for their home planet...

Against one of the most powerful forces in the DC Universe...

Ness & Superman Vs. Apokolips

Or just Ness Vs. Apokolips.

Hopefully I'm able to continue the Jurassic Park arc.

sounds like a really cool arc. Would you mind posting links to the chapters/fights of it you already have done

I'm looking to continue my arc but take a different turn. If darth maul wins he will be out for revenge on Dormammu's minions. If scorpion wins he will continue Dormammu's work.

But... I need some undead warriors if darth Maul wins

you could use marvel zombies from the Marvel zombie universe if you want to stick more to the marvel universe

here is a list of possible candidates but not sure which one yet.

Darth Nihilus

Kain

Kroenen

Pyramid Head

Noob Saibot

Solomon Grundy (Batman Level)

The Undertaker

Alex Mercer

The Hood

Albert Wesker

Blackout

Gray Fox

Judge Death

Resident Evil Monsters

Rominoff

Andrew Bennett

I'll come up with a suggestion for which opponent might be good later but if Dormanu really wanted to (or if you wanted the story to go a certain way) Dormanu could easily finish Maul off or mind control him or something since Dormammu is like at the cosmic entity level or whatnot if not close to it

Yes he could but I was having him to use others to manipulate and cause chaos in the marvel u by assassinating characters and sending messages to prominent figures like Osborn. Dormammu was using the assassins as tools of deception.

Dormammu doesn't consider Maul a direct threat and that's why he will leave it to his minions to confront Maul.

Courier vs Lone Wanderer-final match in my arch.

My upcoming match will involve characters from Star Fox, and it will be set after one of the endings of Star Fox Command. Considering a crossover battle, if only I knew who would be a realistic and equally powered opponent for Fox to face, or just one of the Star Fox members. Promise you it won't be disappointing.

Well, nothing's set in stone yet but I'm going to have my recent character contributions to the database from the past week and this week and this week, I mean I'm already testing out Tara Duncan by having her fighting Davros from Doctor Who.

Don't know if I should continue War of the Roses or Pit and Samus's multiverse adventures.

I want to do a DC vs whatever DBZ is classified as, for a crossover match. How would you  accomplish this?

Just look in the character database. There's a "DC Universe" and I believe there's a "DBZ Universe". Just don't do Superman vs. Goku. :P

Is Viridi from Kid Icarus Uprising in the databases? Because if she is, I was thinking of making a matchup between her and Poison Ivy.

But for now, I'm working on Revy (Black Lagoon) vs Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop).

Is Viridi from Kid Icarus Uprising in the databases? Because if she is, I was thinking of making a matchup between her and Poison Ivy.

But for now, I'm working on Revy (Black Lagoon) vs Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop).

As of now she's not, but give me a few hours to get off work and get home and I'll upload her.

Also, Ivy would be worshiping Viridi directly as she is the Goddess of nature.

I've been thinking about making a Punch-out!! arc for Little Mac, in which he attempts to blow through the ranks of the Multiversal Circuit of the WVBA. Opponents would range from Luffy, to Black*Star, to Asami Sato. Good idea?

I think that might get a bit repetitive after a bit, but give it a shot if you think you can pull it off. If I were you, I'd expand so that there are more challengers, rather than just Little Mac. But it's up to you, man