By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

Match 10232 Green Lantern - Hal Jordan vs. Super Buu

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Hal Jordan had been used to fighting otherworldly threats. It was part of his job description, dealing with saving the galaxy from alien menaces and all that. However, the latest threat to the galaxy couldn't come in a stranger form. A pink alien with a preference for turning people into chocolates? Sounded like some bad cartoon monster. However, the planet's leader had turned to the corp after the being emerged from what seemed to be a trans-dimensional portal and started massacaring the entire planet and turning everyone into chocolate. Hal, although skeptical, was sent by the Guardians to observe how viable the threat was. He arrived on the desert planet Nostru in no time, quickly finding the planet devoid of life. Even the capital, once a thriving port for intergalactic trade, had been entirely decimated. "Hell, I guess this is serious," Hal muttered as he kicked around the broken rubble and bodies. Suddenly, he was blindsided by an energy blast from behind. Hal picked himself up and turned around to see what looked like a walking piece of pink taffy coming towards him. Not stopping for introductions the alien spoke "Well now, what do we have here?" Without giving Hal a time to reply, he fired a powerful blast from what looked like his hands. Hal replyed with a barrage of blasts from his ring. The two start to battle. Location: Desert planet with no remaining lifeHal wins if he kills or subdues BuuBuu wins if he absorbs or kills HalWho wins?

Pretty good for your first set-up, dandaman25. Depending on what incarnation of Hal we're dealing with here, this might be a tough battle.

Thanks. Just a side note: this is Buu right after he comes out of the hyperbolic time chamber battle with Gotenks. Thus, his power level isn't at its maximum. I have to admit I don't know much about the Green Lantern series, so I'll say the most recent incarnation, after having been Parallax and the Spectre. Would that make sense?

Super Buu ftw. I don't see how Hal can take out Buu. Also does the GL ring have any defense against magic?

Yes, the rings have defense against magic, they can control(and absorb) it just like they can control(and absorb) most other kinds of energy.

Yes, the rings have defense against magic, they can control(and absorb) it just like they can control(and absorb) most other kinds of energy.

LOl Methos you must get tired of repeating that like I do. The Hal Jordan in this match wins.

LOl Methos you must get tired of repeating that like I do. The Hal Jordan in this match wins.

Yes, I get tired of repeating myself over and over and over(ad nauseum).

And no, Hal Jordan doesn't have the reflexes necessary to win this. Buu is more than powerful enough to easily smash through the 'basic' shielding of a Green Lantern(i.e. the automatic shield they always wear while in uniform), and fast enough to do so before Hal even has time to blink, let alone take any kind of action, be it offensive or defensive.

The only Green Lantern(if I remember correctly) that has the reflexes to win is Sodam Yat.

Yes, I get tired of repeating myself over and over and over(ad nauseum).

And no, Hal Jordan doesn't have the reflexes necessary to win this. Buu is more than powerful enough to easily smash through the 'basic' shielding of a Green Lantern(i.e. the automatic shield they always wear while in uniform), and fast enough to do so before Hal even has time to blink, let alone take any kind of action, be it offensive or defensive.

The only Green Lantern(if I remember correctly) that has the reflexes to win is Sodam Yat.

True but alot of blasts Buu does Hal with his ring can handle. Hal as a veteran would figure out a way to beat Buu and would take the battle into space if he needs it. Buu likes to toy around with his opponent and see what there made of. Against Hal that would be his downfall. Rather then make quick work of Hal which DBZ fighters never do for some reason that would cost Buu the match. While Buu screws around with Hal that would give Hal time to come up with a plan. Hal would put Buu through the sun if he has too. The ring can use electromagnetic energies such as gravity, radiation, heat, light, and powerful blasts of concussive force besides its many other abilities. Hal has many things the ring allows him to do that would give him the win. Hal could easily open a wormhole to put Buu in space near the sun easily to put him through it. Hal in space will be FTL as far as speed is concerned. Hal will not stay on Earth in this fight when he can take it to space and gain a advantage.

It is elemental that Buu's raw power level is more than Hal's. But seeing Buu resemble a 'prankster' or a kid moreover, I just can't give this match to Buu. As ably cited by someone, Hal's beaten Krona (and for the comment that stated releveance to the match none, incorrect. That is a powerful stat in Hal's favour). Not only that but regular bruises with half mystic/half brawling entities who could trounce almost anyone with their strong telepathic abilities, and actually fuel themselves with others' powers, plus scrapes with Prime, Mongul, Manhunters, Cyborg Superman, have definitely given Hal the experience in dealign with speedsters and 'overtly reflexed folks'. Even if buu's reflexes somehow trump others on the list, it will only prove just another level of comprehension for Jordan.

That experience, and the mastery of the use of the ring, which can pump out countermeasures for Buu's attacks, barring the strongest attacks, via phasing, teleportation, shielding inside out (that is not just the physical shield, but the through shield that prevents a Red Lanterns goo going into a Green Lantern's), and the ring's supplement knowledge of dimensional 'benefits', against Buu's over the top power, but childish demeanour, state Jordan will eke out a win.

It is elemental that Buu's raw power level is more than Hal's. But seeing Buu resemble a 'prankster' or a kid moreover, I just can't give this match to Buu. As ably cited by someone, Hal's beaten Krona (and for the comment that stated releveance to the match none, incorrect. That is a powerful stat in Hal's favour). Not only that but regular bruises with half mystic/half brawling entities who could trounce almost anyone with their strong telepathic abilities, and actually fuel themselves with others' powers, plus scrapes with Prime, Mongul, Manhunters, Cyborg Superman, have definitely given Hal the experience in dealign with speedsters and 'overtly reflexed folks'. Even if buu's reflexes somehow trump others on the list, it will only prove just another level of comprehension for Jordan.

That experience, and the mastery of the use of the ring, which can pump out countermeasures for Buu's attacks, barring the strongest attacks, via phasing, teleportation, shielding inside out (that is not just the physical shield, but the through shield that prevents a Red Lanterns goo going into a Green Lantern's), and the ring's supplement knowledge of dimensional 'benefits', against Buu's over the top power, but childish demeanour, state Jordan will eke out a win.

Except that, as far as I know, Super Buu, the Buu in this set-up, doesn't have Fat Buu's childlike demeanor.

Heh, surprised you missed that, baneblade.

Except that, as far as I know, Super Buu, the Buu in this set-up, doesn't have Fat Buu's childlike demeanor.

Heh, surprised you missed that, baneblade.

No bro. I didn't miss it. I guess the 'technicalities' are so that my account sounded pretty much (now that I read my reply) like I referred to Majin Buu. Quite not though. By child like demeanour, I meant that his essence retains some of what he was. Check the DBZ listings or data on the characters. Also check the various throwdowns he has had, and his 'displays' of his 'tools' (genocide attack, or any magical attack). Wastage of time, gloating, keeping the proverbial grudge, traits that someone like Goku, or Vegeta would not display. Sorry if my statement didn't come across reflecting what i meant, but that is what I meant. Maybe there was a 'trace of Majin' in the back of my head when I posted my reply. Hmmm, Mind. Damn complex thing. Any hows, will try to be more clear in future posts. Cheers bro.