Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

Match 10146 Boba Fett vs. Captain James Tiberius Kirk

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Captain Krik' what ship is that? Spock' it's the Slave 1 sir. Captain Krik'this is the uss enterprise! identify your slef!Boba Fett' i am Boba Fett,i am a Bounty Hunter,you are wanted dead or alive for tresspassing,come with me or your dead.Captain Krik' come and get me!Boba Fett' as you wish,Boba beams aboard the Enterprise armed and dangerousCaptain Kirk' let's do this!

Boba beams to the Enterprise a ship with a crew of 500 and expects to win? It could end like this. "Scotty shut off deck x and lower life support levels." After Boba passes out they take away his weapons and leave him in the brig.

Boba beams to the Enterprise a ship with a crew of 500 and expects to win? It could end like this. "Scotty shut off deck x and lower life support levels." After Boba passes out they take away his weapons and leave him in the brig.

The setup doesn't really mention the rest of the crew but doesn't excluede them either. I'm just assuming that somehow it's just Fett and Kirk. If megarock want's the whole crew involved then your outcome would be the result, twogun.

The setup doesn't really mention the rest of the crew but doesn't excluede them either. I'm just assuming that somehow it's just Fett and Kirk. If megarock want's the whole crew involved then your outcome would be the result, twogun.

Kirk vs Fett 1v1 probs Fett, better arsenal, though its a quick draw contest phaser on full=dead fett. Also it seems improbable Kirk could get the Enterprise all by himself into imperial space. He would at least need the officers (ie Star Trek 3). If was just going to be Kirk v Fett Kirk would beam to slave 1 not the other way around.

Kirk vs Fett 1v1 probs Fett, better arsenal, though its a quick draw contest phaser on full=dead fett. Also it seems improbable Kirk could get the Enterprise all by himself into imperial space. He would at least need the officers (ie Star Trek 3). If was just going to be Kirk v Fett Kirk would beam to slave 1 not the other way around.

I agree. But I'm just going off of what the author wrote.

When did Boba get a transporter? That aside being inside a ship negates many of Fett's normal advantages such as his jet pack and heavy weapons. Kirks phaser can vaporize metal, so while Fett's armor will help, but not as much as it would against some opponents and while Kirk may not have armor he does have the home field advantage and mobility. As he has no armor or jet pack to restrict movement. In other words even with out his crew Kirk has a very real chance at taking out Fett and I think he would.

Kirk. I know it seems very fanboyish, but the simple facts are there.

- Boba is better with open area combat. This allows him to use his full arsenal, including jetpacks and rocket launchers, without fearing...you know...to tear open a hole in the ship and suck him out into space.

- It's the God Dammed Enterprise! Kirk at the bridge controls most of the entire ship, and assuming that he has an engineering crew because...you know...you kind of need one of those to move a ship as big as her, he can command them to do anything he can't.

- Man on Man advantage. For a fact we know their are at the very least two crewmembers aboard the Enterprise. With the implication that he needs a crew because...yeah, see reason 2, we can infer that at the very least, we're looking at a 50ish-1 advantage in manpower.

As to the set-up, I'm sorry to say it gets a bad from me. No grammar, no spelling, and a very weak attempt at a story. Try to flush it out a little. How long has Boba been following the Enterprise? What is the Enterprise's mission? Questions like those can turn a sad story into a beauty.

Trekdit: Sorry if I seemed to come off to harsh with that. Its been a long time since I've come out of forumland, and even longer since I've actually commented on a match.