Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

who other than Superman can beat Goku?

megarock58

Aunt May, Rocket Raccoon, Heckle and Jeckle, Yotsuba, Astro and the Space Mutts (but not with Space Ace), R2-D2 during Empire Strikes Back, The Prince from Katamari Damacy, Mr. Bean, Doraemon, Jubilee, Roadblock from G.I. Joe, seven (and exactly seven) tribbles, and the hamster from The Young Ones.

Those are the only characters in all of fiction that can beat Goku. Other than Superman.

Aunt May, Rocket Raccoon, Heckle and Jeckle, Yotsuba, Astro and the Space Mutts (but not with Space Ace), R2-D2 during Empire Strikes Back, The Prince from Katamari Damacy, Mr. Bean, Doraemon, Jubilee, Roadblock from G.I. Joe, seven (and exactly seven) tribbles, and the hamster from The Young Ones.

Those are the only characters in all of fiction that can beat Goku. Other than Superman.

Sarcasm much? :mellow:

pff. A lot of people...

Also Goku is no where near Supes level, so I dont know why people compare goku to him.

The only things the two have in common, are Strength, Speed, Durability/Invulnerability.

It's true-ish, that Goku is nowhere near Superman's level, but the same could be said the other way 'round.

While Superman is far superior in some areas, Superman doesn't even come close to being able to compete with Goku(or any other semi-high level DBZ character) in terms of pure destructive power.

The only things the two have in common, are Strength, Speed, Durability/Invulnerability.

It's true-ish, that Goku is nowhere near Superman's level, but the same could be said the other way 'round.

While Superman is far superior in some areas, Superman doesn't even come close to being able to compete with Goku(or any other semi-high level DBZ character) in terms of pure destructive power.

Durability wise I disagree completely in my opinion. I doubt Goku can survive a super Nova.

I agree with destrutive powers though. Since Superman's powers are mostlty physical, and true Goku does have more energy type powers.

In my opinion Goku's biggest weakness(and other DBZ characters) is his durability. He can't survive in space,gets frozen in ice while in Super Sayian 4(though DB Gt is non canon),can't survive a planetbusting impact,etc.

Also strength is also his weakness. Goku mostly relies on Ki(energy), which makes him a character force to be rekon with. If Goku's Strength,Durability,intellegence,speed was on the levels of Superman, then Goku can be one of the most powerfulest characters in fiction. In my opinion.

Uh, Stranglehold, he never said the two were equal in terms of durability. He just stated that one of the few abilities they have in common is superhuman durability.

Oh, and in my opinion, while Superman is superior in most physical aspects, a few of the top-tier DBZ characters could give him a decent battle due to their own formidable physical attributes, as well as the versatility of their Ki manipulation.

They'd still lose out in the end due to Supes' durability, mind you, but it would be far from a stomp.

Uh, Stranglehold, he never said the two were equal in terms of durability. He just stated that one of the few abilities they have in common is superhuman durability.

Oh, and in my opinion, while Superman is superior in most physical aspects, a few of the top-tier DBZ characters could give him a decent battle due to their own formidable physical attributes, as well as the versatility of their Ki manipulation.

They'd still lose out in the end due to Supes' durability, mind you, but it would be far from a stomp.

My mistakes, I wasn't reading carefully... :mellow:

I think DBZ characters have a badass energy manipulation.

But the thing I hate about DBZ is their damn Durability holds them back.

Their Ki manipulation can give Superman trouble, but a extremely bloodlusted Superman will tear through them with ease.

People are pretty split on the whole Superman vs Goku fight. Maybe we should make an end all be all Superman vs Goku thread? I mean the last one, and that thread will be used as reference. Everyone just hash it out, and that be the end of it.

Until next year when people change their minds about who wins :mellow:

People are pretty split on the whole Superman vs Goku fight. Maybe we should make an end all be all Superman vs Goku thread? I mean the last one, and that thread will be used as reference. Everyone just hash it out, and that be the end of it.

Until next year when people change their minds about who wins :mellow:

No.